News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My Girlfriend Fights Her Old High School Rival

• 37 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: My Girlfriend Fights Her Old High School Rival
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2015, 10:33:21 AM »
Where would you think this fight could take place?
this time should be in a ring ,IMO,what about you.

Locker room

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2015, 04:03:16 PM »
Where would you think this fight could take place?
this time should be in a ring ,IMO,what about you.

Locker room

I prefer a more natural spontaneous setting. A locker room is preferable to a ring in my opinion, but even that seems somewhat of an unlikely scenario given what has already been established about Marissa and Jess in this story. I would think the more likely scenario would be a party with mutual friends from their high school, or maybe even like a 1 year high school reunion (do they even have them that soon after graduation?). Something more along those lines I would suggest. I probably lean more towards the party idea rather than the reunion or locker room, that way it would make sense for them to be in t-shirts/singlets and denim shorts/jeans. At a reunion they would at least be in cocktail dresses or something, and in a locker room they would probably be in workout gear or something.

I think the strength of this story is its plausibility. I mean it is obviously stylised somewhat, but its essentially a believable scenario and series of events that could potentially happen in the real world. If you take it out of a natural setting like a shopping mall or a party and set it somewhere inherently fantasy fulfilling (like a ring) I feel like you would lose the magic of this first story. 

What would be the catalyst for the fight this time? Would Marissa be reluctant to fight Jess again since she got her ass kicked last time? Or would she just be really eager to try to get revenge?

Door number three:  the loser will be more confident if, in the interim, she had a fight against an unrelated opponent, and emerged victorious.  Bonus points if word got around town, including to the winner, about that ancillary fight.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2015, 06:04:31 PM »
What would be the direct catalyst for the rematch sinclairfan? Did Jess' boyfriend nail Marissa? Did Marissa's boyfriend nail Jess? Have they just been talking shit about each other after the last fight and haven't seen each other since? Do they just start antagonising each other anew on the day of the fight? What are your thoughts?

Facebook trashtalk about the previous fight should be sufficient.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2015, 06:37:23 PM »
Haha, yeah I'm sure it would be. Personally I wouldn't mind an added catalyst myself, but either way works for me.

Competition over a plum job is a good catalyst.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2015, 07:03:53 PM »
This kind of thing always fascinates me. A 6 year old story, with an author whose profile clearly is no longer active, somehow randomly starts generating discussion.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2015, 10:02:15 AM »
I would love to see the rematch,with submission ending this time ,marissa should loose again

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2015, 01:37:52 PM »
I would love to see the rematch,with submission ending this time ,marissa should loose again

100% keen to read that Habib. Are you a writer yourself? Or do you know one who would be well suited and keen to write it?

How do you see the submission coming by the way? What move? A submission hold of some kind? Does she just beg Jess to stop beating her?

I m not a wrestler ,I m a martial arts trainee,actually I thought the owener of this post should write the rematch .

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2015, 09:00:32 PM »
I think it should come by some brutal hold like camel clutch or scissors,and marissa. should beg her for mercy ,and Jess should humiliate her more after submission