News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Goddess Showdown: Diana (Lynda Carter) vs Isis (Joanna Cameron)

• 7 Replies

ozzgeb

Diana (Lynda Carter) http://youtu.be/F92PBS8pYvc
{alt}

Isis (Joanna Cameron) http://youtu.be/nNMJRFGuXL0
{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 12:31:12 AM by ozzgeb »

ozzgeb

Re: Goddess Showdown: Diana (Lynda Carter) vs Isis (Joanna Cameron)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 12:34:34 AM »
One hold I see Diana using is a headscissors while sitting on Isis' face, making Isis smell her crotch. Isis retaliates by applying a figure four scissors to Diana's legs and working the hold to weaken Diana's thighs and calves. Perhaps Diana tries some body grinding on Isis while they lock lips to distract one another.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 12:36:50 AM by ozzgeb »

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 01:09:32 AM »
even match although Diana was an AMAZON NOT a Goddess
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

ozzgeb

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 03:50:00 AM »

I assumed her powers were goddess given, as were Isis'.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 02:44:29 PM »

Yes, she's not a goddess but her powers are bestowed upon her by the goddesses of the Olympus.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 06:19:43 PM »
Yes, she's not a goddess but her powers are bestowed upon her by the goddesses of the Olympus.

Isn't it safe to assume (or perhaps it's actually TRUE) that any powers "bestowed" would be less powerful than the powers of the one(s) DOING THE BESTOWING?

I.E., Diana's "Amazon" powers must be less than the powers of the "goddesses".... even if only slightly.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 12:55:58 AM »

Isn't it safe to assume (or perhaps it's actually TRUE) that any powers "bestowed" would be less powerful than the powers of the one(s) DOING THE BESTOWING?

I.E., Diana's "Amazon" powers must be less than the powers of the "goddesses".... even if only slightly.

I agree with that logic, even though the silver age comics stated that the gods / goddesses that blessed Diana gave her greater abilities than their own.  There was never any explanation whatsoever of how that might work.

Andrea Thomas, on the other hand, supposedly became the personification of the goddess Isis, presumably with her full prowess.  

Of course, with any comics battle, you can skew it one way or the other by playing around with the ground rules.  Therefore unless it's explicitly stated otherwise in the premise of a poll, I normally assume that the power levels of the two combatants have been equalized or negated so that the fight itself depends on their innate skill or physical prowess.   Your mileage may vary.    ;D

-JM
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 12:56:24 AM by Jebediah Morningside »

ozzgeb

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 05:59:50 PM »

I agree with that logic, even though the silver age comics stated that the gods / goddesses that blessed Diana gave her greater abilities than their own.  There was never any explanation whatsoever of how that might work.

Andrea Thomas, on the other hand, supposedly became the personification of the goddess Isis, presumably with her full prowess.  

Of course, with any comics battle, you can skew it one way or the other by playing around with the ground rules.  Therefore unless it's explicitly stated otherwise in the premise of a poll, I normally assume that the power levels of the two combatants have been equalized or negated so that the fight itself depends on their innate skill or physical prowess.   Your mileage may vary.    ;D

-JM

To review the powers of both characters, you'd have to refer to these two links.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman_(TV_series)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secrets_of_Isis