News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lindsey Pelas vs Kate Upton and Charlotte Mckinney(2 vs 1 Titfight Story!)

• 10 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Lindsey Pelas has a great rack and should be feared in the titfighting community, so I made a story.  Strange.  Haven't done that in a while.

This story story that I've been waiting to see is still not done yet.  Sad face.   :(  So, that's another reason for me to write this.   :P

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Lindsey stays lat for tryouts one night and it's pretty clear she's one of the most dominant girls there.  Both Kate and Charlotte are obviously jealous and are put off by Lindsey's smug superior attitude.  Lindsey is tired of their shit and challenges them both to a titfight.  They both agree to what they believe is a foolish request.  Lindsey has them both outgunned, but she couldn't defeat them both at the same time, could she?  After the fight started, Lindsey starts to wonder if this wasn't such a great idea.  Kate is barely able to stand her ground as Lindsey pummels her smaller tits.  But, then Charlotte enters the ring and rips off her top.  Lindsey is actually pretty impressed, her tits are massive! 

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Lindsey makes Charlotte her priority and immediately bearhugs her.  As she squeezes, Charlotte starts to moan as she feels her breasts pancaked flat, but arches her back, for extra leverage.  This slowed Lindsey down long enough.  Lindsey grew tired and backed off to take a breather, but that's when both Charlotte and Kate went on the offensive again, slapping and smashing their tits into Lindsey's  strong pair for all they were worth.  Between Kate and Charlotte, that was a whole lot of titpower.  Lindsey's breasts proved amazingly strong, tanking those powerful hits to her amazing breasts.  She was even able to get some shots out and power her way out of the turnbucklel just for both girls to corral Lindsey back into the corner. 

"Nice try, but are you nuts?"  Kate asked.  "You can't beat both of us."

Kate was starting to get cocky and less careful with her blows.  Lindsey had a plan.  Ignoring Kate, she went straight for Charlotte's huge tits with three several full frontal breast slams.  Each hit resulted in a yelp from Charlotte.  The third and final tit slam knocked her on her ass.  Charlotte rubbed her soar tits.  Lindsey then turned her attention to Kate.  Kate swung wildly with her right tit, but Lindsey dodged.

"You're getting sloppy Kate."

Lindsey then counters with several titslaps and one massive SLAPPPP!  Lindsey hit Kate with a devastating full fronted breast slam, knocking her to the ground.  Kate gets on her knees and tries to get up, but Lindsey stops her and bearhugs her.  As soon as Lindsey starts squeezing, Kate tries to squeeze back, but her tits are no match for Lindsey.

"What's wrong Kate?  Are my tits too big for you?  At least Charlotte could hold her own with me."

Kate starts to cry as her tits are engulfed by Lindsey's mammoth tits.  Kate taps out admitting defeat.  Lindsey smiles at her accomplishment.  She gets up and faces Charlotte who is now standing on her feet.

"So."  Lindsey said matter of factly as she cupped her giant boobs.

"One down, one to go."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
I like that you're giving Lindsey a bit of back story. I've personally saved all your stories for inspiration and this one is no different... however, it feels a bit rushed though. You've a number of spell-check and other minor overlooks that a quick re-read would have caught.
I am eagerly looking forward to the continuation though.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
Awesome story so far, can't wait for the conclusion! Is it bad I'm hoping for Lindsey's face to end up as the meat in a Kate and Charlotte tit sandwich?

Offline blue338

Nice so far.  I wonder if Lindsey can keep up the her momentum or will get double teamed by both Charlotte and Kate.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
5'3", 105 lb. Lindsey facing two much heavier women of 5'9"/5'10".

If that sounds like a mis-match, it should! Hard to imagine how little Linds could stand up to the battering of two much bigger, and heavier, opponents.

But then, that's the job of the story teller, to explain (if she wins) HOW it happened! I can't wait to read it!!!

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Can't wait for this to finish.

Offline MisterSteel

• God Member
    • Steel's Literotica Page
Neither can I.
My Trillian is inactive again, but if you're interested in setting something up with me, I can set up a private, open-edit Google Doc.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
So ready for this to be finished

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Please finish this story

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Please finish this story
Maybe I'll write an ending for this in the Finish Her! thread. :P
I would love to somehow end up being involved in this story line against that plastic BITCH Lindsey
Yes i think you could beat her

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Lindsey Pelas vs Kate Upton and Charlotte Mckinney(2 vs 1 Titfight Story!)
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 02:12:41 PM »
[Maybe I'll write an ending for this in the Finish Her! thread. :P

Here's the link to Nicole's conclusion to this story:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=75093.0