News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I have seen Cindy in 2 real fist fights

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
I have seen Cindy in 2 real fist fights
« on: December 24, 2009, 06:13:02 AM »
Cindy is 54 years old too. Iv seen Cindy in 2 real fights. She doesn't actually go looking for fights, but she has a big mouth & just about the most explosive temper of any woman i have ever known. Cindy's ability is better than average in boxing, fist fighting, but not nearly as good as someone trained, or even very experienced.
rating (6.5 on a scale of 1-10, but Cindy's punches are incredibly hard. I was at a club with Cindy. She was 35, 5'6 135 lbs, 34dd-25-34 with long reddish blond hair. the crowd is in their mid to late 30s & for the whole hour & a half we were there, every guy was standing staring at Cindy, dress in her white mini dress. Girls were staring daggers at Cindy for an hour. When we left, 3 girls followed us out to the valet parking, talking really loud, & calling Cindy slut, & whore, & prostitute. Cindy's face turned beet red & she spun around saying "what was that," right to the girl standing in the middle. She was about 25 years old, medium length strait brown hair, 5'5", 120 lbs. 34c-24-34, & before she had a chance to answer, Cindy lunged right at her, grabbing her dress with both of her hands. the girl started swinging wild punches, landing them all over Cindy's head and into her face, but that didn't seem to faze Cindy at all as she shoved the girl back really hard. the girls dress ripped right off of her body in Cindy's hands as she stumbled back into the cement wall of the club. Cindy was crazed. she threw the girls dress to the ground as she walked right toward the girl. the girl already looked dazed, & one of her girlfriends started to step in & pull Cindy away. This girl was about 25 years old, red brown hair 5'5", 100lbs. 32b-21-32, but Cindy pulled her arm away & slugged the first girl right in her chin. you could hear her teeth bang together & chatter in her head, & her head smashes hard right into the concrete, & the girl bounced off & she was out cold on her feet. she didn't know where she was anymore & she held her hands out trying to regain her balance, her legs were all wobbly. Then she spun around & wrapped her hands around the other girls neck & she spun her around & walked her backwards until "bang," her head hit the concrete wall. The girls eyes grew wider & she cried out "no, please stop," but Cindy was enraged, her face was beet red & she started banging her head over & over again against the concrete. Then she let go of her & she started laughing as she looked at how dazed the other two woman were. she remembered the 3rd girl, but she was halfway across the parking lot as angrily Cindy stood screaming, "come on bitch, i thought you were so fuckin tough." Cindy & I had the very best sex, she just loved telling me she would love to have them their with us, & they would be her slaves, & totally submissive to her.
     Then another time Cindy was 43 years old & about 145 lbs. We ran into Lisa, a woman I used to go out with in my 20s at a wedding, she seemed a little drunk, & she was all over me & wouldn't stop. she put her breasts in my face, sat on my lap & gave me a lap dance, & tried to stick her tongue into my mouth. Cindy was pissed & she invited the girl to meet her outside behind the parking lot.  Lisa 5'6", 140lbs, 36c-28-38, short dark brown hair  They were both all dressed up, dresses, makeup, stockings. Lisa is an aerobics instructor & very well toned. She was much tighter & muscular compared to Cindy. About 15 people walked out into the parking lot. Lisa grabbed Cindy's shoulder & she spun Cindy around & with her right fist she slugged Cindy right in her nose. Cindy had this shocked & startled look on her face, & Lisa punched her in her nose again. Blood started rolling from Cindy's nose. Cindy rubbed her hand across her nose, & seeing her own blood Cindy was infuriated. She lunged at Lisa, Lisa smashed her fist into Cindy's nose again, making her nose bleed even more, but this didn't seem to effect Cindy at all as she wrapped her hands through Lisa's hair & she leapt right onto her, wrapping her legs around Lisa. She was ripping hand fulls of hair out of Lisa's head, & Lisa was screaming from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head, & she was stumbling on her high heels under the weight of Cindy, until she lost her balance & she fell right over onto her back the ground with Cindy right on top of her. Lisa was gasping for air & she was reaching up with her hands, grabbing, scratching, trying to punch at Cindy's face, & she was bucking & kicking, but Cindy was beet red & she grabbed Lisa's hair with both of her hands & she started banging her head against the tarmac. cracking her fuckin skull against the concrete parking lot over & over again until Lisa was seeing stars, fuckin stars, & she didn't even know where she was anymore. Lisa's eyes were swimming in her fuckin head, but Cindy was enraged, her face was still bright red & she stood up off of Lisa, & then she bent over & grabbed Lisa's hair, pulling her screaming to her wobbly legs. Cindy was screaming, "get up whore," & Lisa was goofy like a rag doll. Cindy held her up screaming in her dazed face, "look at you whore, you thought you were so fuckin tough, you're not so tough. tell my hubsand how tough you thought you were, & how beat up & submissive you are to me now. Lisa cried out, "get away from me you fuckin, "but before she could finish the sentence Cindy started knocking her face in with her fist. She hammered her face, pummeled it, throttled her fuckin nose until the bone broke & blood started gushing from her nose. Lisa was crying & she cried out, "I thought i was so tough. I thought I could beat tough Cindy up, but i was wrong. i'm not so tough. Cindy had been waiting a long time now to sit on another woman's face, & she really got off screaming, "lick it whore, suck me off. Everyone could hear Lisa slurping, as she sucked Cindy off. Cindy got off of her face, & Cindy was having trouble standing up on her legs as she was trembling & having one explosive orgasm after another. As soon as we got to the bedroom I plunged right into her & the inside of her body was 150 degree's. I never felt a woman that hot before.

petelv

Re: I have seen Cindy in 2 real fist fights
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 10:57:17 AM »
This was a excellent story.  Thank you for posting it.

pete