News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

How do I get the programmes to make 3D catfight art?

• 6 Replies

ChuckRock

How do I get the programmes to make 3D catfight art?
« on: December 26, 2009, 08:12:20 AM »
Could someone please tell me how and where I get the programmes to make 3D catfight art?

It is preferable if there is somewhere it can be downloaded for free, but I understand if the only way to get it is to buy it.

Any help is greatly appriciated.

Offline Reddy

• God Member
Re: How do I get the programmes to make 3D catfight art?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2009, 09:26:15 AM »
there are several different programs that you can use, I use Poser 7 for the characters but there is a new program called Carrera that is supposed to take the place of it and other 3d programs that will allow you to do backgrounds and other models.  You can find it at www.DAZ3D.com Poser is from SmithMicro if it hasn't been sold yet again. and no I don't know of any programs short of one in DAZ called DAZ Studio that is free and the newest version of that is now sold rather than given away.  Good luck  the work I do is the result of working with three different versions of Poser.  It isn't easy to learn to transform the faces but given time you will if you have the desire, you might even become a cartoonist you never know.  This is just a hobby for me.

Red
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 12:31:26 AM »
Chuck,

I really didn't put much time into this but this is what you can do if you get the programs, it took me about 45 minutes to shape and find an appropriate texture.  It's close but not perfect.  I don't have a hairstyle that is like her hair and would have to paint it on afterwards to get it right so I tried two different styles and two different textures.  like KC said this takes time to do and you won't find anyone that will do it for free, well you might but it would probably be someone that is new at this  or an amature, but it can be done if you have a little knowledge of the programs and the money to put into buying them.

Red
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

katfitefan

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 09:53:46 AM »
hey Reddy!!!
thnx a ton 4 providin da name of da s/w.. its really kewl.. nw i hv strted wrkin on it...  ;)

ChuckRock

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 01:19:49 AM »
Wow Reddy, they're are awesome renderings of Marissa. Thank you so much for making them, and thanks for the information about when and what to get as well. I really appriciate it.

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 06:11:57 PM »
Chuck,

This isn't a cheap hobby, even if you get the program free and I suggest you start no higher than Poser 7, you will need to purchase a model, the ones I use are from DAZ3D M4, V4 are my primary models they are free but to mold and shape them you will need to buy head and body morphs M is the male V is the female, and also the elite morphs for both, another you might want to look for is Apollo if you do a search for 3D Apollo you should find it it is a free male model that comes complete all morphs included.  I believe he is going to make a female version of this character too.  with out something like these you won't be able to duplicate your wife then there are the textures you can find those for free in the free section at Renderosity, some are very good some aren't.  you will have to join Renderosity but that is free.  Look at all the options at DAZ too they have a member section too that is free you just have to look a little harder and a thing called Platinum Membership that does cost but you get great prices in comparison to what these things cost normally.  There you have all my secrets, but be prepared to spend money.  If I were you, I'd probably start with DAZ Studio if its still free. its a little harder to manipulate for me but it is free, or was.  I am not advertising for anyone, I have no affiliation, just letting you know where to go and what to look for, I hope that is ok

Red

Offline ladyboyTam

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 02:39:46 PM »
I have a video tutorial for Poser 7 (VTC.com) if anyone is interested. It's 400 MB in ISO format.
I also have a 2 disk lynda.com video tutorial. Just PM me if you're interested.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 02:58:01 PM by ladyboyTam »