News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Blue vs Pink - look at the fight photo and comment based on what you see

• 8 Replies

Offline adrianarmstrong

Two Asian sluts in a vicious cat-fight!

Based on what you see in the photo…
What do you think happened?
What do you think will happen next?
And who do you think will win?

Comments please! (The nastier, the better!)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 02:01:48 AM by adrianarmstrong »

Offline adrianarmstrong

Thanks to everyone that has voted so far, but does anyone have any commentary on how the fight is going down based on the photo?  I'd love to hear some commentary!  Doesn't have to be anything elaborate.  A simple sentence or tow would be great.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Love the scratches and bruises.

Offline adrianarmstrong

Thank you.  I tried to make it look like they're in the midst of a pretty good scrap.  I put bruises and blood on the knuckles too.   :)

I would love to hear any commentary on the fight itself - is either one of them getting their ass beat?  Does it look like something particular's about to happen?  Anything that comes t mind.

What I want to do is make a copy of this photo and photoshop good comments on it for my collection.  It's really hot for me to read what people say about it.  (One of the ladies is my wife.)

Offline adrianarmstrong

The lady in pink seems to be more aggressive, at least at this point in the showdown.

Thank you.  I can see why you'd say that.

These two hate each other and have for years so a BARE KNUCKLE fist fight was organized with no time limit. One girl will leave VICTORIOUS the other beaten and humiliated laying on the floor, but both will end up bruised bloody and in pain.   :)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member

Thank you.  I tried to make it look like they're in the midst of a pretty good scrap.  I put bruises and blood on the knuckles too.   :)

I would love to hear any commentary on the fight itself - is either one of them getting their ass beat?  Does it look like something particular's about to happen?  Anything that comes t mind.

What I want to do is make a copy of this photo and photoshop good comments on it for my collection.  It's really hot for me to read what people say about it.  (One of the ladies is my wife.)

Looks like pink is about to step it up 5 notches.

Offline Rama

• God Member
These must have met at thier boyfriends house and had a vicious  catfight now back to hairpulling but i guess a sexfight is following to decide who is the best woman.

Offline adrianarmstrong

Looks like pink is about to step it up 5 notches.

It does look like she's about to do something Blue will find painful, doesn't it?   ;)

Offline adrianarmstrong

These must have met at thier boyfriends house and had a vicious  catfight now back to hairpulling but i guess a sexfight is following to decide who is the best woman.

They are definitely fighting over some guy.  Isn't that how it usually goes?  ;)

Who do you think the best woman will end up being after the sexfight?