News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ladies with a lot of tattoos.

• 30 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Re: Ladies with a lot of tattoos.
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 07:24:25 PM »
Never have been a fan of tattoos on either sex, but i think it would depend on the amount of tattoos that would effect if i bought a fight or not

Exactly. Most ladies have at least one tattoo somewhere around there person.

I have seen some ladies with tattoos who are extremely sexy. As you say, it is down to the individual. On the whole I am aware that most fans find them a turn off so try to avoid ladies that look like they have been swimming in a vat of ink!

Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2016, 07:43:31 PM »
Sorry (well, I'm not really 'sorry') but tats are generally a turn-off for me. And the more of a body covered with tats - the greater the turn off. Not really sure why some folks go for the inkings other than to serve as an attention grab. I have seen a few that were genuinally well done and attractive....but that's a very, very small minority.

And personally, I have not purchased specific videos etc. because 1 or both of the ladies were too heavily covered with tattoos. Just doesn't look good to me.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 07:51:36 AM »
1,000,000% not a tat guy , will buy stuff though if there are ladies that have tats , but they better be the bad girls who demolish sexy good girls who DON'T have them or at least 1 small livable one
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 10:08:28 PM »
Sorry (well, I'm not really 'sorry') but tats are generally a turn-off for me. And the more of a body covered with tats - the greater the turn off. Not really sure why some folks go for the inkings other than to serve as an attention grab. I have seen a few that were genuinally well done and attractive....but that's a very, very small minority.

And personally, I have not purchased specific videos etc. because 1 or both of the ladies were too heavily covered with tattoos. Just doesn't look good to me.

Many fans agree with you. Unfortunately the message does not seem to be getting across to the ladies, many of whom think it's cool.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2016, 01:32:53 PM »
Never have been a fan of tattoos on either sex, but i think it would depend on the amount of tattoos that would effect if i bought a fight or not

I have seen some ladies with tattoos who are extremely sexy. As you say, it is down to the individual. On the whole I am aware that most fans find them a turn off so try to avoid ladies that look like they have been swimming in a vat of ink!

what about matching up girls with a lot of tats specifically? like maybe trying to capture that side of the audience without alienating others? not sure it'd work though but just an idea.

It would work if both ladies were particularly stunningly beautiful..... Nevertheless it would still be able financial risk.

What do you guys think about ladies with coloured hair?

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2016, 05:16:31 AM »
I've decided to shoot two models who have quite a few tattoos. They both are quite hot.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2016, 05:24:47 PM »
I've decided to shoot two models who have quite a few tattoos. They both are quite hot.

There are always exceptions to the rule & if you say they're HOT then I'm pretty sure they will go down well with the fans.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2016, 04:13:13 AM »

what about matching up girls with a lot of tats specifically? like maybe trying to capture that side of the audience without alienating others? not sure it'd work though but just an idea.

It would work if both ladies were particularly stunningly beautiful..... Nevertheless it would still be able financial risk.

Colored hair is ok. Looks strange somtimes. But a lady can still be sexy with green, purple or whatever hair color, in my opinion.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2016, 09:40:59 PM »

[/quote

Colored hair is ok. Looks strange somtimes. But a lady can still be sexy with green, purple or whatever hair color, in my opinion.

Again I think its down to the individual. Some ladies can still look HOT with coloured hair whereas others look a little silly.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2016, 02:29:27 PM »
The two tattooed ladies I filmed recently were very attractive. For each it was there first ever cat fight, but still they went very hard. One lady had numerous tattoos, and tho not my preference I do enjoy filming a variety of ladies.. Facially she is very good looking.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2016, 04:29:35 PM »
The two tattooed ladies I filmed recently were very attractive. For each it was there first ever cat fight, but still they went very hard. One lady had numerous tattoos, and tho not my preference I do enjoy filming a variety of ladies.. Facially she is very good looking.

Sounds like catfight fans have something good to look forward to.  :)

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2016, 08:25:44 PM »
As I said in a previous post , I am not a Female Tattoo fan , I see beautiful gorgeous women with them & ask , " what made them even think about possibly getting one or needed one let alone getting one or numerous total bummer for me , attractiveness decreases BIG TIME , but when it comes to the colored hair subject , I absolutely LOVE the hair with different color streaks or off colored hair like a pink or light blue , as long as it is not some sort of bright rainbow colored wig that makes no sense , other then that , colored hair is something as I just said , I LOVE

You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline arter

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2017, 01:12:44 AM »
absolutely hate them...first thing i look for if ordering a clip or vid..tats?..no purchase

I been thinking it was just me. Guess not... For me, tattoos are a huge turn off.

Offline jerrywho

• I love catfights!
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2017, 06:57:57 PM »
Don't like a lot of tats on a girl but will certainly still buy if girls are good looking and fight competitively.   

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2017, 01:02:33 AM »
I think guys look like tools with them. Why would I want to see them on a woman.