News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ladies with a lot of tattoos.

• 30 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Ladies with a lot of tattoos.
« on: June 09, 2016, 02:09:58 AM »
Many ladies today have a lot of tattoos and some guys don't like it while others do. I like tats more and more as time goes on and find it very exotic looking. I recently recruited two new ladies to ECC, both have a lot of tats and I wonder how viewers will react. I personally think they look hot.                                                http://www.eastcoastcats.com/
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 02:11:10 AM by East Coast Cats »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Re: Ladies with a lot of tattoos.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 05:51:03 AM »
After she's signed
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 05:53:35 AM by East Coast Cats »

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 06:24:07 AM »
Tattoos can be cute, if tastefully done. I can do without the massive, appendage covering tats, and I find the Yakuza body covering variety repulsive.

Yeah, I know that among today’s youth, tattoos are all the rage. So were bell-bottom jeans at one time. At least you could throw away those. ;)

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 07:48:39 AM »
Don't like 'em.

Offline fighttime

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 04:55:51 PM »
absolutely hate them...first thing i look for if ordering a clip or vid..tats?..no purchase

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 07:52:38 PM »
absolutely hate them...first thing i look for if ordering a clip or vid..tats?..no purchase

Those of you who absolutely hate tattoos are going to be bitterly disappointed over the coming years. As far as ladies are concerned, tattoos are the in thing and that makes it very difficult to find someone prepared to catfight that hasn’t actually got any tattoos.

I’m not overly keen on tattoos but it is the way the world is going. The fastest-growing industry in the UK at the moment is tattoo parlours!
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 11:14:30 PM »
I agree, and I hardly know a young lady that doesn't have a tattoo.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2016, 05:29:09 AM »
I think they look silly and stupid on men and woman. Never was into them. 

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2016, 06:52:24 PM »
I think they look silly and stupid on men and woman. Never was into them. 

I agree with you to a certain extent.

It's not us producers you've got to convince. It's the young ladies on Facebook and Twitter who think it's cool to get their beautiful bodies covered in tattoos.

Offline REAL CATFIGHT LEAGUE

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 10:05:24 AM »
I think tattoos have nothing to do with the catfight. That's the most silliest statement I have heard. I know KC and I just started but we are allowing any woman to fight if they want no matter how much ink they have or their background or looks. I support any producer who wants to hire a inked up lady. Besides if producers chose to hire non tattooed girls for fights their choices will dwindle down quite a bit. Just saying its your opinion but tattoos don't make the girl or the fight.

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 03:39:44 PM »
Tattoos may have nothing to do with fighting, but it has a lot to do with rather I will pay to watch the fight...and isn't that the bottom line for producers?

Saying it is very hard to find young women without a lot of tattoos is like people saying a few years ago it was hard to find women without obvious breast implants...just not true.  There will always be women without tattoos willing to work for producers.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 03:43:22 PM by psy999999 »

Offline fighttime

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 05:13:49 PM »
could not have said it better!

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2016, 03:08:41 AM »
Tattoos may have nothing to do with fighting, but it has a lot to do with rather I will pay to watch the fight...and isn't that the bottom line for producers?

Saying it is very hard to find young women without a lot of tattoos is like people saying a few years ago it was hard to find women without obvious breast implants...just not true.  There will always be women without tattoos willing to work for producers.

I agree.  Tattoos are a major turn off  :(

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 12:07:39 PM »

I agree.  Tattoos are a major turn off  :(

Many fans have been crying for the return of UK fighter Chantelle Fox. I know many of you fans really love the busty brunette and would love her to come back to catfighting.

She's not really interested unfortunately. Having said that, if you had seen her latest tattoos I'm not sure you fans would want her back again........ her chest piece looks less than attractive.

Such a shame.

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 11:14:31 PM »
Never have been a fan of tattoos on either sex, but i think it would depend on the amount of tattoos that would effect if i bought a fight or not