News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Fiance, SAM VS Her Coworker, JESS

• 0 Replies

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
My Fiance, SAM VS Her Coworker, JESS
« on: June 15, 2016, 08:13:13 AM »
NOTE: Neither of the women pictured are the actual girls, but they're VERY accurate portrayals in size, build, and even hairstyles that I found after a bit of searching.

We've all done it. We imagine our wives, fiances, girlfriends, etc. getting into a hot, knock down fight with a coworker, close friend, neighbor, etc. This is no different. They're good friends one day; the next they can't stand each other and nearly come to blows. It's toxic, but it's sexy as hell for us guys. So, here it goes...you let me know how it ends.

It's a cool, autumn Friday evening and the entire office has gone home for the weekend. Sam and Jess are stuck late, finishing up a last minute project dumped in their laps just a couple hours earlier. They're feisty, irritated, ready to go home, and they've been fighting with each other all week. They huff and puff, scrambling to get their work done, barely speaking to one another. From time to time, they "accidentally" bump into one another, knocking the other off balance. A fake smile, and apology quickly follows.

Anxious and tired, Sam held a pile of paperwork up high and slammed it on the desk. "You know, if you had a fucking clue what you were doing, this shit would have been done a week ago and we wouldn't have need to deal with this shit tonight!" Jess stopped in her tracks, slowly turned with a furious look, "Excuse me, bitch!?" she shouted and walked towards Sam. "How the fuck is this MY fault," she huffed as she stood eye to eye with Sam. Their breasts touched ever so slightly as they threw their hair back, standing with hands on their hips, seething with anger. "It's your lazy, fat ass that's been holding this whole department down," she barked back, stepping even closer to Sam.

Sam stood her ground, smirked, and finally threatened, "Get the FUCK out of my face before I drop your big, fat ass right here!" Jess threw her head back with a quick, sarcastic laugh. "You know what, I've had enough of you and I've had enough of this bullshit. Let's end this right now," she taunted as she unbuttoned her shirt, pulled it over her head and reached behind for her bra. Sam smirked again and wasted no time following suit. They pulled their tiny thongs from their fleshy ass cheeks and down their curves to the floor. Completely naked, they looked each other over and kicked their clothing to the corner. With the office dead silent and locked down for the night, there wouldn't be an interruption until Monday morning, and they planned to settle their differences long before that.

They stood with their hands on their wide, curvy hips and slowly circled each other, staring daggers. They slowly looked one another up and down, measuring the other up, and silently admiring one another. They both wondered what the other looked like stripped down, always comparing themselves to the other. Even during their friendship, it was just a healthy competition. Now it was real, as they stepped towards each other. Their breasts touched, nipples meeting for the first time. A small tingle ran down both their backs as the tension was at its highest. Rage boiled within.

As the mood grew more tense in the room, Sam suddenly began running her hand up and down Jess's belly, squeezing and prodding at her soft midsection. Jess followed suit and began poking and pinching at Sam's cushy belly, before pressing their bodies together, bellies colliding between them. Their bodies rippled as the air seeped out between their belly buttons. They moaned, separated, then each shoved a finger into the other's belly button, poking and pressing as deep as they could. They threw their heads back and grunted as they thrusted their index finger deep into the other's navel cavity, their bellies jiggling as they jousted. Seconds later, they stopped, wrapped their arms around each other in a mutual bear hug and squeezed, struggling to take the other one down. Moments later they would crash into the desk, sending their hard work up into the air and down to the floor. They both tumbled, bringing their catfight to the ground.

...what happens next? Who wins?

{alt} {alt}

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:18:12 AM by thevoid »