News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature First Time Fighters

• 10 Replies

Offline cavegirl23

Mature First Time Fighters
« on: June 23, 2016, 06:31:41 PM »
Ella and Ruby have been feuding for years and finally things came to a head...words were spoken that could not be taken back and and could never be forgiven.  Although neither had ever fought before they decide to have it out in a fight to the finish.  After changing into their swimsuit they again engaged in a battle of words, cursing, insulting and threatening each other with what they would do to their hair, and breasts and crotches.  Then they clashed...who wins this battle of first time fighters.

Ruby (Left)   Age 67   5'2"   175 Pounds    42D

Ella   (Right)  Age 64   5'4"   165 Pounds    40D

For some reason the photo will not enlarge so check the full size one in my profile
{alt}

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 06:35:17 PM by cavegirl23 »

Offline paul1957

Re: Mature First Time Fighters
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 09:33:35 PM »
Wow great match up
I have been into F v F fighting since the year dot. Really in to mature F v F and will chat to genuine like minded people

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 03:45:26 AM »
Great match up! I put my money on Ruby.

Tony
Cheers!

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 11:34:01 AM »
Ruby wins after a long nasty , dirty fight . Really like the black on white and fuller figured matures . Once Ruby gets control over Ella she really goes to work on her . Takes a lot of time to punish Ella and shows no mercy as she attacks the hair , breasts , crotch . Thanks for sharing .
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 04:11:37 PM »
Yeah
Cant really add towhat biff said.
Great fight! Long and intense, plenty of nasty hairpulling, clawing, punching and kicking, with Ruby getting the better of her white opponent for the grudge match victory!
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 09:19:49 PM »
All tied up just like I thought it would be, but I am surprised by how may people said this would be an easy win...its not going to be an easy win for anyone.

Remember....a woman in her first fight is like a woman making love for the first time...she doesn't need any experience to be good at it.

Anyway...back to the fight...I see tufts of hair on the floor and scratches and a bite mark are starting to appear on shoulders and tits...this is not going to be easy win any way.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 11:01:13 PM by cavegirl23 »

Offline sam1

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 10:58:44 AM »
really amazing matchup!!!! Perfect natural rivals! The fight won't be one-sided but black granny will beat the white granny.

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 11:16:56 PM »
Still can't believe how many people think this will be an easy win.  

Anyway, back to the action as they pull hair and continue to pinch, pull, twist, maul and mangle each other tits.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 11:26:16 PM by cavegirl23 »

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 08:22:38 PM »
Despite all the comments...Ella is still ahead in the voting and has been since the beginning.

The fight is ending soon and things are really getting dirty as each tries to get her hand into the leg opening of the others swimsuit to attack their rival's crotch.  To the surprise of each, even at their age their opponent is just as hairy as they are.  Grabbing hold of each other's pubic hair and labia the final winner will soon be obvious.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 09:52:12 PM »
wow , two great mature and desirable catfighters. ella wins after a hard and cruel fight
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline cavegirl23

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 04:50:55 PM »
Its over and Ella wins by one vote 47-46 with 8 draw votes...which is the way it should end...they are so closely matched, a three year age difference is usually not much but in the mid/late 60s it can mean a lot.

So as they lay on the floor both with one hand in hair and the other in crotches Ella bites down on Ruby's breast, tasting her warm salty blood,  causing Ruby to shreak her submission.