News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Curvy Blonde Catfight in the Ladies Room ...

• 5 Replies

Offline Alluring_Ann

Curvy Blonde Catfight in the Ladies Room ...
« on: June 23, 2016, 11:02:18 PM »
It seems that Kathy and Crystal are 2 co-workers that just don't get along ... Actually they HATE each other and it's a Thursday and they have been at each others throat all week ... It's near quitting time and the bosses are gone for the day ... Kathy and Crystal have decided to go to the Ladies Room and have a down and dirty catfight ... Who will win this catfight between 2 curvy blondes that don't like to give an inch? Y'all decide ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Curvy Blonde Catfight in the Ladies Room ...
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 12:14:38 AM »
Team Kathy

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 04:54:32 PM »
Whooooosh!! That's the sound of the golden head shower Crystal is getting after Kathy beats the crap out of her and shoves her head down the toilet. Go Kathy!
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 01:23:39 PM »
I put my money on Kathy. Crystal is starting to get a big time beat down in the Ladies Room.

Tony ;)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:06:45 PM by T aka Tony »
Cheers!

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 08:46:52 PM »
Funny it was Crystal that said she'd kick Kathy ass no problem ... it was Kathy who said we'll see what you'll have to say while I flush your head down the toilet ... Kathy is beating Crystal up ... Kathy even stuffed one of her flip flop into Crystal's mouth ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 11:00:35 PM »
Poor Crystal ... Kathy has stomped on Crystal and her glasses ... after she forced her flip flop into Crystal's mouth she made Crystal lick the floor ... I thought Kathy had a sadistic side ... now she dragging Crystal by her hair towards a bathroom stall ... we all know what's going to happen next ... Crystal is bleeding pretty bad from a cut she got after Kathy slammed her head into the paper towel holder ... we all gathered around the stall door as Kathy pushes Crystal's head into the toilet ... we all thought Kathy would beat Crystal but she didn't just beat her she kicked her ass and destroyed her ... Crystal is gasping fer air and now begging Kathy  stop ... omg you can tell Kathy is loving this as she pushes Crystal's head back into the toilet ... GOOO Kathy!!!
You are dead meat bitch!