News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fight Club

• 30 Replies

Offline RandyTheRef

Fight Club
« on: June 28, 2016, 06:25:35 PM »
"The hits just keep on coming" Amanda thought to herself as she looked at the hospital bill for her son's surgery to have his tonsils removed, and tubes put in his ears. Even with insurance she still did a double-take at the figure owed. Life as the family's sole bread winner following her husband's layoff has been a real challenge. With their oldest daughter starting college the debit was beginning to seriously build as the text books went on a credit card that was now nearly maxed out. "College textbooks nearly as much as a year's tuition. Crazy!" She thought to herself as she tossed the statements back down on the kitchen island and headed for the front door. The drive to work was spent wrestling with how she and her husband would keep the family from drowning in a sea of debt while he waited for a break in his job search. The price of a barrel of oil dropping well under a $100 had resulted in mass layoffs in the oil & gas industry, and her husband had been caught in it.

Walking into the office she noticed that Alma, her closest friend at work, was back as she spied her purse at her desk. This brighted her mood somewhat as she had missed her buddy as she had been out on illness leave most of the previous week. She walked into the ladies room and did a last minute hair and makeup check before the start of the workday. While standing at the mirror, Alma exits a stall and joins her at the adjacent sink. Amanda's heart sinks as she stares at Alma's face. Although she has done a pretty good job of concealing it with makeup, there is no mistaking the brusing on the left side of her face, as well as the split in the left corner of her bottom lip. Her friend sees her stare and manages a smile and dismissive laugh, "Yeah got up in the middle of the night and walked right into the corner of the wall! Dumb!" She exclaims. "Well it's good to have to back Captain Klutz!" Amanda responds. "I've missed my lunch buddy! And don't do that again girl! That looks mean." The two friends catch up on small talk as they put off the drudgery of another Monday as administrative assistants - a dressed up PC way of saying secretaries and gofers for a large Houston law firm.

Back at her desk, Amanda cannot shake the mental image of her friend's face. "Walked into a wall my ass." She thinks to herself. "No wall did that to her face." She thought of Alma's husband Derrick. She and her husband often met socially with Alma and Derrick away from work, and considered them good friends. Her husband, Jason, and Derrick were frequent golfing buddies. Derrick came across as a very sweet and good natured guy, and he and Alma's love appeared truly genuine. "Well, one thing 38 years of life has taught me, looks are often deceiving." The sight of her friend's lovely face bothers her as the day wears on. The time off work last week was not due to any illness. It was to buy time for the swelling to go down. At 10:30 she picks up her iPhone and sends Alma a text, 'where we going for lunch?'

At 11:30 she is across a downtown cafe table from her friend, her grilled chicken Caesar salad mostly untouched.
"Ask!" Alma says. "You're dying to, so go ahead and get it off of your chest."
"You didn't run into the wall in the dark Alma! So what the hell happened? You know you can talk to me." Amanda replied as she leans over the table; her eyes wide as she hopes her friend will trust her enough to confide in her.

And boy does she.

"No. I didn't walk into a wall. I admit I was less than truthful about that, but it's not like I can share this with just anyone. In fact with most I can not." Fearing the worst, Amanda reaches across the table and grips both of her friend's hands. "Alma you can talk to me." Much to her surprise, Alma laughs! At this Amanda sits back in confusion. "No no it's not what you are thinking! Derrick didn't hit me!" Alma throws her head back and laughs. Releaved, in an odd way, Amanda can not help but laugh herself, "well tell me bitch what happened?"
"Oh I got hit alright, just not by any man." Amanda's eyes widen and Alma continues, "Derrick has some contacts through the gym" - her husband co-owns a boxing gym - "rich white folks. A couple of them their kids are members. It turns out several of them run a sort of underground fight club." Amanda feels the wind leave her as her seat seems to swallow her as she sinks back into it "s h u t u p" she hisses through her teeth as her eyes remain wide with surprise. "Alma, and you participate in this fight club?" "Girlfriend," Alma replies, "they pay. By pay I mean pay well. They charge top dollar to go out on this yacht that looks like a small cruise ship, and that's where the matches take place. Five thousand if you get schedules for a match and show up on the boat. Double if you win." Amanda begins seeing the dollar signs, and it is almost as if she hears someone else ask in her voice, "how often?" "Varies a bit. Sometimes as often as twice a month. Sometimes every other month. However, you are not always selected. There is a screening process. Of course they want you to look good, and these are people with a lot to lose. They have to be sure you will not go psycho on them out there, and you sign a waiver releasing them of any liability."
Amanda pushes her plate away. Any appetite she might have had is long gone. She never could have imagined that the conversation would go this direction; she had braced herself for something completely different.
Alma snaps her out of it with a question, "what are you thinking?" "Tell me more." Amanda replied. "I know you do cardio kickboxing with Derrick. What did you do on the boat?" "I boxed." Her friend replied. "Why? You thinking about it? I believe I see your wheels turning." Amanda just shook her head slowly, "well you are aware how tight things have been at home Alma, the thought of that much extra money so quick, tax free, is enticing. But I sure as hell don't box." "Not everyone does." Alma replied. "You wrestled with those brothers of yours when you were a kid." "When I was a kid!" Amanda retorted. "I'm 38 now girl!" Alma laughed again, "so supplement by getting a little catty! No one gets seriously hurt. Banged up a bit sure" Alma touched the bruise on her jaw, " but there has yet to be an ER trip that I'm aware of. Like I said, these people don't need that."
Amanda sighs deeply, "It's crazy, but goodness knows the money would help. And this could be bi monthly you said?" Alma sits back and crosses her arms, "Yep!" She replies nodding her head.
"Look good you said." Amanda says wistfully, looking out the window. "Hey you still got it girl!" Her friend replies. "It's like time stood still for you."
Amanda smiles at her friend's kind words, but that's what friends do, right? In truth, Amanda has long prided herself in the fact that she takes good care of her body. At 38, very little jiggles on her 5' 7" frame even after two children. She weighs a toned 130lbs. Her D cup breasts have mostly resisted the pull gravity. With blonde hair nearly to the middle of her back she still turns heads. "You honestly think I can make the cut?" She asks. "Oh I know you can girl!" Alma replies.
"Well it is definately something that has me thinking." "Well think fast. The next outing is this Saturday."
Amanda sits upright "THIS Saturday!? Really?" Alma nods, "hell yes. The money is flowing. This is a hot ticket among the crem de 'la crem. If you are really serious about it I'll email you the form from my gmail account, and you talk it over with Jason. Something tells me he will have no problem with it." Alma says with a wink."
The check is brought and they leave for the office.

That evening Amanda fills out the form that includes the waiver, her statistics, and four bikini photos.
Jason notices she hardly eats dinner and asks if she is ok. She is she replies. Their son is in bed early tonight, and Amanda and Jason retire to the bedroom.
"Ok. What is eating on you Amanda? I can tell something isn't right. Did another letter from the finance department at Texas Children's arrive?" His wife nods, "but baby, I think there is something we can do. Now just hear me out..."

Jason nearly faints. Then he gives his consent.

"Amanda, " the Reply email reads as she checks her email at 5:30 the following morning, the reply is from someone anonymously named 'Administrator', "...we are honored by your interest, but regrettably are slate is full for the upcoming event. Your information will be kept on file for future consideration."

Amanda is surprised by how disappointed she feels. She immediately sends an email to Alma
  'No go Saturday. Slate is full :( '

At lunch Amanda shakes her head, "We need the money Alma." "Keep your chin up." Her friend assures her. "Like I told you, Derrick knows some of those people. Let me see what can be done. I want you to prepare like you are going to be on that boat and on the mats. You checked wrestling?" Amanda nods, "yes". "Well in addition to the cash payment for being selected, they also have what they call 'spiffs' which are basically tips if the men, and women, like you. So don't be shy about showing skin. You worked for that body, let it work for you. Don't cover those things up too much" Alma said, indicating her breasts.

5:30. Amanda is gathering her things to go. Alma bumps her as she walks past her desk. "You're in!" She whispers in her ear. "Not sure what happened, but your in." Amanda's heart flips inside her chest.

Saturday evening, Jason and Amanda sit in their Toyota Forerunner at the dock parking lot on Galveston Island. Miles Davis is softly playing his saxophone through the speakers. They sit in silence just staring at the magnificent yacht. "That damn thing must be close to 90 feet." Jason says. He looks over at his wife who is still just looking straight ahead. "Are you doing alright? You know that you can back out of this at any time. Yes I admit the thought of it is very sexy, but say the word and I will put it in Drive and we leave." Amanda looks over at her husband and smiles. Her hand covers his. "No I'm fine. Honestly I am. Now let's get out. No sense in putting it off any longer."
Clad in a royal blue silk blouse, and short dark tan skirt, wearing 2" heels she heads hand in hand with her husband toward the staircase leading up to the luxury yacht. She looks at her husband and admires house handsome he looks in his navy blue pinstripe suit.

Jason and Amanda have hardly taken two steps on deck before they are surrounded by people who look like a lot of money. Men in thousand dollar power suits, and women is glistening evening gowns. They are greeted and hugged as if they are old friends who actually belong to this elite and exclusive circle. Amanda is immediately wisked away somewhere, and Jason is led off to a large stateroom with over stuffed leather chairs and sofas. In the center of the room are two large mats that looked hooked together like puzzle pieces.
Suddenly Derrick is beside him. "Man it sure is nice to see a familiar face." Jason says as he greets his friend. "You ready for this man?" Derrick asks. "No." Jason replies honestly. Derrick points out a medium height man with receding gray hair, "See that man over there?" Jason nods. "That is Sterling Busbee." Jason's jaw drops, "The lawyer??" Sterling Busbee has Division I college football stadiums named after him. He made his fortune suing chemical plants up and down the Texas Gulf Coast. The previous weekend, he had hosted a fundraiser in his home for none other than Donald Trump. "No shit." Jason says with a low whistle. "He is why your wife is here. The slate was full, and I made sure your wife's photos were forwarded to him. Busbee has a weakness for tall blonde's built like Amanda. Her opponent is none other than his daughter." Jason felt like he could have been pushed over with a feather, "his daughter?". Derrick nodded. That's who they could get on such short notice.

The atmosphere is pierced by the sound of metal on glass as a tall stately looking woman in a pantsuit announces that it is now Match Time. Eight women enter the room through a side door. Amanda is the 4th woman in line and she might just be the oldest in the group Jason muses to himself. The first two look to be twenty-somethings and are in bikinis.
Jason feels Derrick gently nudge him, and then he leans in and whispers in his ear, "See the girl with sandy blonde hair to your wife's left? That's Jennifer Busbee. Her opponent."
Jason tries not to stare, but he finds it to be mostly a losing battle. The girl looks thin. Perhaps Amanda's equal in height. Her measurements are not very large. He leans in to Derrick, "How old is she?"
"Old enough" Derrick replies. "But not by a lot."

They grow quite as the two combatants square off. They both give a slight nod to each other and it begins. No time is wasted as they cross the floor quickly, almost gliding it seems, and collide into each other in a crescendo of violence!
Amanda watches with rapt attention from her side of the room. She is taken back by the obvious athleticism of the two women, and the ferocity. They were given explicit instructions as to what was and was not allowed. There could be no closed fists, knee or elbow strikes. No low blows. Slaps and forearm strikes were allowed. A winner could be determined via a pin, a submission, or a knockout.
The two women seemed evenly matched. They exchanged a fusillade of strikes - one girl was staggered, and her opponent was on her in an instant..applying a headlock and grinding away at it. This was followed by a hip toss, and then serious ground work. Amanda begin to look around, "oh wow. I might be out of my league." Soon there was the sound of tapping on the mats and the room went up in applause as one of the girls submitted to a rear naked choke.
In the midst of the clapping and jubilation, Amanda felt a light tap on her shoulder. Looking over her shoulder she saw it was Alma. "Your up babe." She whispered to Amanda. "I know Jennifer doesn't look like much, and I've never seen her fight, but you shouldn't take her lightly."
Amanda simply gives a confident smile.

Turning, she sees her opponent has already shed her terry cloth robe and is in her position on the mats. Her sandy blonde hair is worn loose. She is wearing a leopard print one piece suit cut high on her hips. The front has a narrow plunge that nearly reached her navel. The straps crisscross in the center of her back.
Amanda is surprised at how confident she feels. She strides purposefully to the middle of the mats...someone says "robe" and suddenly the lady in the pantsuit who gave them all their instructions is behind her, smiling and gently tugs at the robe she is wearing, "you don't want to wear that out there dear. We are going to need it back." Chuckles come from the spectators, and Amanda can feel her cheeks flushing as she slides out of the robe. From across the mats, Jennifer says "are you that nervous?" Her voice filled with contempt. Jason watches as his wife slides out of the terry cloth robe she was wearing. His throat tightens even as his heart swells with pride. Further south another part of his anatomy begins to swell. Amanda cuts a striking figure in her white one piece. Nearly backless, and cut high on her hips. The front features a low scoop revealing a very generous amount of cleavage. Someone has pinned back her hair for her. The crowd murmurs and someone even lets out a low whistle. Amanda seems oblivious to it all however as Jason watches her point her finger across the mats at her opponent, who stands with her hands on her hips with what looks like might be a bemused expression on her face.

Jennifer Busbee nods and both women move out, circling opposite each other. The fight is on!

Amanda is fuming at this insolent little bitch; tried to embarrass me in front of all of these people!
Jennifer smirks at her, begins wiggling her fingers in a 'bring it' motion.
'Oh I'll "bring it" little bitch. I'll "bring it" in spades! Amanda thinks to herself.
Amanda quickly crosses the floor looking to lockup with her smaller opponent, seeking to exploit what seems to be an obvious advantage. Her opponent lifts her hands and steps to her, but then suddenly is gone! No longer in front of her, Amanda feels a vise grip on her left wrist, and is suddenly forced to bend at the waist as her young opponent has twisted her arm into a standing armbar. Amanda howls in pain as hot knives slice through her shoulder. Bent at the waist, one side of the room is treated to a view of her deep cleavage, the other to her posterior. Jason averts his eyes as his wife drops to one knee, desperate to find some relief from the pain. He hears Alma shouting encouragement to her. "How you feeling Amanda?" Her opponent asks in a mockingly sweet tone. She then positions herself in from of her, and placed her right foot in her chest, and shoves hard, releasing her trapped arm as she does. Amanda's bare back hits the mats with a loud ***splatt***
Amanda hits the mats hard...groaning..she sits up..Jennifer smirking simply backs up, "Get up old lady!" she screams at her, "You and I are only getting STARTED!!" The audience applauds this show of bravado loudly.
Alma to her husband and Jason: "just letting her get back up. This chick is showing her zero respect."

Amanda glares at her young tormentor, and starts to get up, as she is halfway up, Jennifer pounces grabbing a fistfull of her scalp and jerks her up the rest of the way, directly into a hard slap flush across her face. The blow sounds like a pistol shot in the room, ***crackkk*** Amanda's head whips violently to her right, and something, or is that two somethings, skid across the mats - Jason would later learn it was hairpins knocked out of his wife's hair from the force of the blow - Amanda staggers, drops to a knee, and immediately starts to stand again. Jennifer follows up, stepping into a hard forearm flush across her opponent's bust ***bamm*** Amanda's grunt is loud in the room, and Jason watches her seem to fly backwards, her blonde hair starting to fall down her back, and fall to a sitting position. Jennifer pauses several feet away...smiles to the crowd, pauses to return some comments to her friends among the spectators. Amanda starts to rise again, and again Jennifer plants her foot on her chest and shoves her down hard, Jason watches as his wife's arms flail out to either side of her. This time Jennifer drops to her knees beside Amanda, who is flat on her back. Jennifer snatches Amanda's right arm, and applies an armbar as she kneels next to her, and begins to taunt her about submitting. Amanda's feet begin to kick in protest.
Alma: "ohhh goodness I'm afraid this is going to be over soon. I'm sorry Jason."
Amanda's feet kick, and then her legs kick up into the air, and Jason watches as his wife's long legs fly up and wrap around Jennifer's shoulders. Jennifer's emits a loud shriek as she is brought over onto her side, forced to release the armbar.
This turn of events brings Jason, Derrick, and Alma, as well as a few others, to their feet in jubilation! Derrick starts patting Jason on the back; Alma jumps up and down squealing and clapping her hands.
Amanda has now positioned her legs in a scissor hold, locked on directly beneigth her opponent's bust. Leaning back on her hands now, chest heaving as she tries to collect herself, Amanda looks over at her husband and two friends and forces a smile, acknowledging their support.
Jennifer groans in pain, paws at Amanda's legs..then the groans morph into feline-sounding growls as her teeth bare and she begins to thrash and work her hands between Amanda's calves; their combined perspiration aiding her efforts. Amanda begins to groan, and hiss between her clinched teeth as her eyes shut tight, and back arches as she desperately tries to keep her opponent contained in the scissor hold. Amanda starts to pound the mats with her right fist...Her eyes grow huge, her groans turn to short, quick, panic filled squeals as she watches with horror as her opponent begins to push her legs apart, and then rolls free!
The rooms erupts with cheers and applause at the dramatic and showy escape. Amanda is devastated; in shock it seems as she is still laying back on her elbows. Eyes wide, she runs her hand through her hair, "ohhhhh NO"
Jennifer flexes her arms for the crowd...Amanda manages to get to her feet, tugs up on the front of her suit, runs her hand through her hair again nervously, and squares off again with her young opponent.

Jennifer is feeling it now...bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet...smirking at Amanda. Amanda looking haggard, hair fallen..chest heaving as breathing seems an effort now. They lockup, and Jennifer immediately drives Amanda straight back..off the mats, and shoves her hard back into the crowd! Gasps and shrieks follow as men and women put their hand in Amanda's back to stop her...Jason sees at least two glasses of champagne and one plate of food go flying. Jennifer backs up onto the mats wriggling her fingers at Amanda again. This time no returned bravado from her opponent, her eyes looking weak. Jennifer again engages a lockup but then spins still holding Amanda's hands and is behind her! Jennifer deftly converts to gripping Amanda's wrists, pulling her arms straight back behind her, putting pressure across Amanda's shoulders, and upper back. Amanda's chest is forced to thrust out, her head hanging back staring up at the bright overhead lights as she howls in pain! Jason sees a few men and women taking photos of this manuver with their phones. "Well at least you can't see her face". He thinks to himself. Jennifer works the hold; Alma begins to whisper to herself for Amanda to submit. Amanda's knees begin to buckle, and Jennifer again switched grips, this time releasing Amanda's right hand, and clamping down on her left wrist with both of her hands. Leaning back she begins to swing Amanda around in a tight circle. The audience looks on as blonde hair trails out behind Amanda. "Time to go for a ride Amanda!" Jennifer screams. After three full revolutions, Jennifer releases, sending Amanda flying across the mats, off of them, and slamming back first into the opposite wall! ***BAMM*** Pieces of wood fly...Jennifer pauses on the mats, one hand on her cocked hip, the other with the pinky in her teeth like an adolescent school girl caught being naughty, she looks over at her father with feigned sheepishness, and says "sorry daddy!" This brings howls of laughter from Sterling Busbee's friends.
Pantsuit lady and one other woman help Amanda up, and she is able to walk back to the mats. Pantsuit asks Amanda if she wants to continue. To Jason and Alma's amazement, and even consternation, she nods her head. This brings another loud round of applause and whoops from the crowd.
Amanda pulls up on the front of her suit..makes sure everything is where it should be, pushes her hair back as Jennifer stalks her.
Jason gets another surprise, as Amanda lunges forward, swinging at Jennifer. He hears Alma exclaim "Hey that was a closed fist!" Almost at the same time, Pantsuit Lady called out "Watch yourself Amanda!"
Jennifer had simply leaned back and allowed the fist to sail harmlessly past her face.
Jennifer dances away, taunting and toying with her physically and emotionally spent opponent.
Amanda lunges again, another closed fist, nearly throwing herself into it, at Jennifer's smug face.
Jennifer ducks, and Amanda's forward momentum carried her right into Jennifer.
The room is filled with a loud shriek from Amanda, as suddenly Jennifer stands, and has Amanda positioned across her shoulders! The room seems to rise as one fists up in the air, cheering this performance by Jennifer Busbee.
Jason has the image of his wife's wide eyes, and clinched teeth, hair flying out in seemingly a straight line from her head, stamped in his memory.
Even Alma can't seem to help but be impressed - "ohh wow!"
Jennifer parades Amanda around the room. Seeming to show little evidence of the 130lbs she is carrying. Amanda attempts to brace herself by cupping her opponent's hip and butt cheek.
As Jennifer turns her to where she faces her husband and two friends, she seems to make eyes contact, but her eyes do not seem to focus.
Jennifer drops her opponent with an aire of disdain. Amanda lands with a loud thud flat on her back. "Uuuunnhhhhhhh!"
Jennifer take her victory stroll around the room, fists clinched above her head in victory. Amanda lies still on her back. Chest heaving. Her left breast knocked free from the suit upon impact. Jennifer walks to her. Places her foot on top of Amanda's exposed left breast. Hands on her hips. The crowd agai cheers as Alma curses under her breath.
In unison the crowd chants " 1  2  3!!" Using her pose as a sort of pin.

Offline CatyKaty87

Re: Fight Club
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 02:37:55 AM »
Great story! Hope Amanda gets her revenge.

Offline KenWillWrestle

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 03:39:59 AM »
Good job.  A lot of content.
Wanna Wrestle?

Offline wendi wrestles

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 09:34:07 AM »
firstly I have to say, really well written!  & really loved the ending the the young girl Jennifer finishing off Amanda the way she did. just a couple of things if you don't mind?  you did such an excellent job of telling the fight but the ending maybe could have used a bit more detail, it felt a bit rushed & I did have to re read a couple of times as I wasn't sure if she was in a torture rack or just being carried face down around the room. I would have really enjoyed seeing a bit more of both crowd reaction but also her husband's thoughts at his wife's loss?  I hope you decide to continue this character as she really came alive for me & I love the foreshadowing of her loss to a younger more experienced girl. I do love the tease of an almost one sided affair as well!  I do hope you continue writing with either Amanda or another as you are very talented!

P.S. everything Texas kid commented on!

Sugar Doll Shannon

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 12:43:10 AM »
Nice story Randy, good introduction and the match action was really rough, the way I like it!!  Hope to read more from you in the near future!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 02:44:56 AM »
Loved the Story Randy - it related to the realities of life, the rising cost of medical and living, and being in the O&G industry I can related tot he falling prices, job layoffs and paycuts. Even at USD 50 right now it does not look good.

I can related to Alma and how we spend hours in front of the mirror to hide off the bumps and bruises and at time get stares from fellow ladies

I like what I do and I am passionate about wrestling but in the society I live in, its a closet stuff and not like you can talk about it to your trusted friends (told you I can relate to it hehehe) although I wish people pay to watch me fight lol

Great story again loved she was drawn to it and expressing how she felt going into her first match

Thank you
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline CaseyWrestles

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 04:39:58 PM »
GREAT story Randy! Wow! You really made it come alive! I literally felt some sympathy for Amanda getting owned by that skinny bitch in front of her husband and all those people. Like others have mentioned, I definately hope there is a follow up, and that you keep these characters alive in future stories!

Offline Jessibaby

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 05:19:08 AM »
Really enjoyed that! There are far too few stories like that one on this board. Hopefully there are more to come.

Offline MeganWrestles

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 07:03:02 PM »
Great story!  Loved the background details.  Hope to see a rematch soon.

Megan

Offline RandyTheRef

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2016, 02:46:33 PM »
Big thank you to everyone who read the story. Especially appreciative to those who took the time to comment and offer critique.
A follow up story is coming soon! Be on the lookout.

Offline CaseyWrestles

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2016, 11:22:38 PM »
Yayyyyy!!

bbwfightfan

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 09:13:49 PM »
I loved the story Randy. Looking forward to your next installment.

Offline Markus Wolf

• God Member
  • Welcome to the playground of ideas.
    • Rival's Rapture (not my site; I'm just featured on here!)
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2016, 06:29:29 AM »
An enjoyable story! Thank you, and I look forward to reading the next part!
Follow me on Twitter: @markuswolf09

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 10:15:48 PM »
Nice story.
Looking forward to more of them

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2016, 04:51:51 PM »
Wow....great story and very detailed. Been a long time since I read such a detailed entertaining story. Great job and thank you for sharing.