News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sisters Duke it Out

• 0 Replies

Offline goredsox

• God Member
Sisters Duke it Out
« on: June 30, 2016, 05:38:29 AM »
(This is another commission story I wrote very recently.)

“Sisters duke it out”
The ladies
Alyssa:  Blonde, 5’6, 32 years old, 135 lbs, athletic build
Jamie:  Blonde, 5’6, 32 years old, 135 lbs, athletic, slightly muscular build
Cara (Alyssa’s younger sister):  Brunette, 5’6, 29 years old, 145 lbs, non-athletic build, slightly thick, but overall in good shape
Jenna (Jamie’s younger sister):  Brunette, 5’7, 28 years old, 145 lbs, non-athletic build, thick, but still attractive

It was early Saturday afternoon and Alyssa was on her way to her local gym in Montclair (New Jersey), which happened to be the town “YMCA”.  Like most beautiful women who attend the gym, Alyssa made sure to apply makeup and wear an alluring outfit, which consisted of a very tight pair of black  “VS Pink” yoga pants and a snug light pink tank top, which showed off her tan. 
The fit 32 year old blonde had questioned her own decision to meet Jamie there to work out together.  Her fiancé, Steve, had been friends with Jamie and her sister for several years now, since they were in high school.  Alyssa was not the jealous type, so she would not forbid her man to maintain his friendships with other women, and vice versa.  In fact, Alyssa found it best to sort of keep tabs on his female friends from time to time, resulting in a lukewarm relationship between them, since their friendship was not the most sincere.  Hence the reason Alyssa had agreed, through text, to workout with the 32 year old blonde, Jamie.
  “Maybe she finally has a damn boyfriend these days and can stop talking to Steve”, Alyssa pondered with a smirk, as she pulled into the parking lot.  She knew that would probably never happen, since they all had facebook and could communicate with one another in a matter of seconds.
Alyssa walked in the fitness center and was slightly startled when she saw Jamie stretching on the mat.  Although both girls were pretty athletic, it was clear to her that Jamie had toned up and gained muscular strength since the last time they’ve seen each other.  “Hey, hunny!  Wow you look great! Hitting the weights a little huh?”, Alyssa feigned her enthusiasm for the blonde, who was displaying her physique in skin tight yoga shorts and a compressed, white Under Armour sports bra. 
“Hiii! Thanks Alyssa.  Well, I’ve been going to cross fit about 5 days a week and we lift weights, climb rope, and all kinds of other stuff.  You should totally try it with me sometime!”, Jamie responded. 
“Ugh, it’s hard enough with my yoga classes, cardio, and work.  So I don’t think I can fit it in my schedule anytime soon”, Alyssa answered.
As they both got on their elliptical machines, Jamie continued to go “on and on” explaining the benefits and her experiences of crossfit to Alyssa, while Alyssa pretended to act engaged and interested.  “So have you been seeing anyone, Jamie?”, Alyssa interrupted.
“No, unfortunately!”, she lamented with a frown.  “I’ve just been so busy taking care of myself and building my career, I don’t think I have time for a relationship at this point.” 
“Speaking of which, congratulations again on your engagement!  I was thinking, we should all go golfing again soon!  It would be so nice for all of us to get together, don’t you think?  You and Steve should see how well my golf game has been, working on these “guns” has certainly helped”, Jamie insisted with silly grin, while flexing her left bicep muscle. 
Alyssa ignored the second part of Jamie’s answer.  “Jamie, we’re not getting any younger.  Maybe Steve can set you up with someone from his work.  I can ask him when I get home if you want.” 
Jamie seemed dismissive with Alyssa’s suggestion and instead told her she was going to get started on the weights.  “Come join me if you want.  I’ll show you what I do for a routine”, she added.
Alyssa rolled her eyes, as she got off the machine.  “Lead the way captain”, Alyssa murmured while following her blonde workout pal. 
Jamie led her over to the bench press machine where she then directed Alyssa to add a ten lb weight to her end of the bar.  Alyssa didn’t look to comfortable or excited to be strength training and preferred to be on a stairmaster working on her butt.  However, she decided she was going to try and match this “showoff” tit for tat. 
After a couple sets, it was obvious that Alyssa could not do as many repetitions as Jamie, but still she insisted she leave the weights the same.  “Alyssa, you’re not doing yourself any favors by lifting more than what you’re able to do.  Here, let’s lower the weight so you can work on your proper form”, Jamie demanded.
“I am fine the way it is, thanks”, Alyssa fired back, but with a soft spoken tone. 
“Just trying to give you some advice, that’s all”, Jamie grumbled. 
On the third set, Alyssa struggled on her third rep and could not push the bar more than six inches away from her chest.  “Oh shit, I don’t think I can do it”, Alyssa grunted as she desperately tried to fight through the resistance.  Jamie snickered and allowed Alyssa to struggle with the 80+ lbs of steel, as she stood directly behind her to spot her.  “Please…. help...I can’t…”, Alyssa moaned. 
“I told you to lift what YOU can lift comfortably, not what I can lift”, Jamie laughed.  By now, Alyssa had dropped the bar right on her boobs, temporary flattening her chest! 
“OOOOOF, oh my God, my boobs, get it off me, please!”, the blonde cried out.  Jamie shook her head and helped Alyssa pull the bar up and back on the rack.  A few bystanders cackled and giggled while Alyssa massaged her breasts through her pink tank top. 
“You okay hon?”, Jamie asked.  “Sorry for not helping sooner, but I thought you totally had that one”, Jamie insisted, while secretly glad that Alyssa was not as strong as her.
“Ugh, I’ll be fine.  Let’s just keep going”.  Alyssa realized quickly that Jamie may have a clear advantage over her as far as strength goes, but she convinced herself that she had more endurance and flexibility.  Little did she know, she would soon find out whether her assessment was true or not.
They moved on to other chest exercises, like the incline and decline bench press.  Alyssa continued to be stubborn and could only manage a feeble four repetitions compared to the ten to twelve that Jamie mustered out.  Already feeling the micro tears in her chest from lifting for the first time in several months, Alyssa told Jamie that she had enough lifting and was going to finish her workout on the step machine. 
Alyssa did not like the feeling that overwhelmed her.  She felt somewhat inferior to Jamie after seeing with her own eyes how strong she really was.  Alyssa vowed to refocus a portion of her fitness routine on strength training to match Jamie’s physique. 
“I totally understand hun, lifting isn’t for everyone.  You did good though for your first time!”, Jamie insisted, patronizingly. 
 “Well, it’s not my first time, just my first time in a long time”, Alyssa mumbled as she turned and walked away.
“Bye Alyssa.  Tell Steve I said hiiii”, Jamie smiled.
“Fucking bitch”, Alyssa whispered as she continued to walk towards the exit.
The next day, which was Sunday morning at around 8 am, Alyssa awoke and not surprisingly, had some pain in her chest, no doubt caused by the tearing and breaking down of her underlying muscle tissue.  “Why did I even freaking bother”, she murmured to herself, while massaging her aching breasts.  Her biceps and triceps were no better either. 
        Moments later while drinking her morning coffee at the table with her fiance Steve, she was about to check her facebook account as was her usual routine. 
        “So, how did your workout go yesterday?  You look beat, babe.  You gonna survive?”, he joked while pouring his cup of joe.
        “Funny, says the guy who has ‘wanted: have you seen this man’ flyers posted around the gym”, Alyssa smirked, poking fun at Steve’s poor attendance at their fitness club.
        Alyssa scrolled through her facebook postings and one in particular caught her eye.  It was posted by Jamie, which read:  “I don’t understand why people don’t take advice from others at the gym.  If you are not strong enough to lift a certain amount of weight, stop trying to lift it and impress other people.  People need to learn to focus on executing proper form when lifting, otherwise you are going to get hurt and look stupid! Errghh...So aggravating! Lol
#LearnHow2Lift #CrossFitGirlsDoItBetter”.
        Alyssa showed her phone to Steve, in which he promptly told her to disregard it and not to take it seriously.  Alyssa was actually very upset and downright furious with Jamie’s FB post.  She even copied it and texted it to her younger, 29 year old sister Cara. 
        “Can you believe that bitch?  I was nice enough to go with her to the gym and then she has the nerve to call me out on Facebook.  And what’s up with that stupid crossfit hashtag shit.  Ugh, what I would do to knock her teeth out”, Alyssa texted Cara. 
        “Wow.  Tell Steve to control his other chick”, Cara joked. 
        “Not funny.  I don’t trust her around him.  She is still single and wants to hang out with us.  Maybe I’m overreacting a little, but something about her just erks me.  And now this crap”, Alyssa replied.
        “Don’t worry, I have your back sis.”  Cara decided to join in on the FB drama by replying to Jamie’s post.  “It’s sad that people have to resort to talking shit on FB rather than saying it to someone’s face.”
        A few minutes later, Jamie read the message and followed up with, “Oh I get it.  Alyssa is too chicken shit to tell me she has a problem with my post, so she sends her little sister to fight her battles.  Real mature.” 
        “Also, if I really wanted to embarrass you Alyssa, I would’ve mentioned you by name and would’ve told everyone that you dropped the flat bench press bar right on your tits!”
Alyssa saw the conversation take place on Facebook and appreciated that her sister Cara had willingly stuck up for her.  She decided to chime in herself.  “I didn’t tell her to say anything to you Jamie.  I just don’t appreciate being called out publicly on FB, whether you mentioned my name or not, it’s kinda rude, don’t ya think?”
“Whatever sweetie.  If you got a problem with me, then let’s settle it”, typed in Jamie.
A few of the girls’ mutual friends, mostly males decided to chime in under the comment section.  One guy wrote “Catfight!”.  Another one quipped with the popular Michael Jackson meme, “I’m just here to read the comments” where he is eating a bag of popcorn. 
Jamie’s younger sister Jenna, a 28 year old brunette also chimed in.  “Wow, does Steve know what a sensitive wimp he has for a fiancé?  Maybe he should reconsider”. 
One person wrote “Ohh SNAP!” and another wrote “Ouch, you girls are ruthless.  Where can I buy a ticket for this catfight”.
Alyssa decided to try to move their public beef to a more private platform to avoid unwanted attention from their mutual friends and acquaintances.  She decided to send out a group text involving all four sisters. 
“Jamie, you know I haven’t lifted any type of weight for several months, why the need to ridicule me on FB?  That is something a teenager would do.  We’re adults in our 30s now, so there’s no need for that”, Alyssa started with.
Steve, drinking his coffee and eating his breakfast saw that his fiancé was up to no good, based upon her intense and irate demeanor.  “Damn babe, watch out or those fingers are gonna need bandages and tape after this intense FB battle”, Steve quipped, chuckling at his own joke.
“Very funny.  This is getting pretty intense actually.  I don’t know what this girl’s problem is”, Alyssa replied. 
“It’s not about ridiculing you.  It’s about the fact that you were stubborn yesterday and acted like you were too good to take my advice.  That’s insulting to me, especially when it’s obvious that I am way more knowledgeable than you when it comes to working out”, Jamie responded. 
For the next ten minutes, all four girls bickered back and forth in their group text.  Nothing helpful and constructive got accomplished.  In fact, it got to the point where Alyssa challenged Jamie to a one on one wrestling match, surprising everyone, including herself.
“Whatever you want, you weakling!  I will only agree to do this if Steve is there to watch me kick your cocky ass across the mat!”, Jamie texted back. 
“And also, since Alyssa’s sister has a big mouth, I’d like to shut it for her myself”, added Jenna.  “If being a weak cry baby runs in these two skanks’ family, we will easily beat both of their asses”, she continued, egging them on. 
        After a few more minutes of talking trash, the four of them agreed to meet at wrestling club in the next town over.  Alyssa knew the owner of the boxing gym and was confident he could persuade him to allow them to use it for a few hours for one evening. 
        The agreed that they would have their wrestling event next weekend, while their tensions and frustrations were still fresh.
        An hour later, after Steve got out of the shower and got dressed, he went back downstairs and saw Alyssa sitting on their couch, with a stoic expression as if she were staring at something a hundred yards away. 
        “So, were you crazy ladies able to resolve your differences?”, her fiancé asked. 
        Alyssa was actually fantasizing about what sort of cruel torture she was going to administer to her blonde rival, when Steve interrupted her. 
        Alyssa did not hear his question and asked him to repeat it. 
        “Did you girls squash your stupid beef?”, he asked a little annoyed.
        “Well…...have a sit babe…Let me explain what happened….”, she replied with a look of guilt.
        Steve rolled his eyes.  “Great...here we go again…”
        Jamie and her sister Jenna trained hard for the next several days.  They practiced wrestling each other in their parents’ basement on the soft carpet and also hit the gym to work on their strength training and cardio.  Jenna was not as athletic as her older sister, and as a result found herself winded and out of breath relatively quickly, especially after doing cardio. 
        Meanwhile, Alyssa and her younger sister Cara also decided to train together to prepare for their upcoming match.  While Alyssa was taking this very seriously, Cara was more interested in talking trash and sent Jenna several mean spirited texts throughout the week to try to throw her off her game.  Jenna largely ignored her, while occasionally taking the bait and exchanging words. 
Alyssa was very flexible, as a result of her several years of yoga training.  She also dated a wrestler in high school and learned a few maneuvers from watching him, in addition to watching wrestling on tv from time to time.  Alyssa did not want to lose to Jamie and did her best to show her sister the moves she knew. 
They girls had no problem reserving the boxing gym.  The owner of the gym, who had known Alyssa and Steve for years, told them that he had no problem renting it out for them for Saturday evening.  In fact, the 40 year old Puerto Rican owner told them they could rent it for free.  The only caveat was that they had to let him and some of his “friends” watch.
Alyssa and Steve thought about it and then both agreed that it would be fine to have some spectators.
Fight Night Arrives
The day of their wrestling event had finally arrived.  Steve had agreed to be the mediator on the days leading up to the event.  He had given Jamie a heads up that there would be some people in the audience watching and also laid out the guidelines and rules for each contest:  1.  The winner would be the first to pin or get her opponent to submit three times out of a possible five rounds.  2.  There would be no punching or scratching to the face allowed.  There would be no biting allowed.  3.  There will be a brief timeout after each pin or submission. 
 The gym owner, Carlos, volunteered to be the referee and ring announcer.  He called out Jody to the ring first.  “Ladies and gentlemen.  At 5’7, weighing in at 145 lbs, please welcome……...Jenna!!!” 
The brunette beauty with shoulder length hair was wearing a sparkly gold bikini that was very tight on her tanned body.  Her breasts were average but looked even better with the push up bikini top.  Her feet were adorned gold, thong style sandals.  Out of all the girls, Jenna was by far the nicest and least obnoxious.  She was only here to defend her older sister and didn’t really want to fight, but saw no other choice.
Jenna walked nervously to the ring, doing her best to maintain a smile and show she was not afraid.  She heard a few catcalls from the audience, which was still growing by the second.  “I thought there was only going to be a few people watching”, she thought to herself.  “Damn girl, you fine as fuck!”, she heard one voice shout. 
Jenna got in the ring, stood at one of the corners, and took off her sandals while Carlos got ready to call on her opponent, Cara.  Before he did so, Jamie greeted her sister from behind the corner post.  “Heyy girl!  Don’t forget, I’m right here to give you support.  That bitch Cara is all talk no action.  Trust me, just remember what I taught you”, Jamie whispered into Jenna’s ear while massaging her shoulder muscles. 
The referee then introduced Cara to the crowd.  “And her opponent, at 5’6, hailing from Montclair, NJ, weighing in at 145 lbs, please welcome…..Cara!!!”  Cara was also very sexy and had long, luscious curls of brunette hair.  She sported an extremely snug white bikini, that also had a push up top that made her average size breasts look bigger.  The bikini was about 2 or 3 sizes too small and caused her ass cheeks to become very visible, as well as the outline of her pussy lips. 
Cara got a lot of whistles and cat calls as she walked towards the ring.  Cara loved the attention and ate it all up, unable to contain her beautiful smile.  Her feet were adorned in 6 inch white stilettos, which accentuated her long, tan legs.  Cara walked up the steel steps into the ring, purposely bending over to showcase her luscious ass, as she maneuvered her way in through the ropes.  She removed her heels and passed them to her older sister Alyssa, who was in her corner outside the ropes next to her fiance Steve.
Both ladies were now barefoot and were now ready to go at it.  The referee ordered both women to shake hands, while he stood between them.  Cara and Jenna stared at each other, and shook each other’s hands.  Cara gripped Jenna’s hand extra hard, in attempt to psych her opponent out.  The gold bikini clad girl winced, a little surprised at the cheap shot, and pulled her hand back.  “Ouch, you’ll pay for that bitch”, Jenna whispered.
“Oh, I’m sooo scared”, Cara taunted.
The bell rang and the girls circled each other, eyeing each other’s body movements very carefully and cautiously.  Cara made the first move and reached for Jenna’s hair, before latching onto two thick handfuls.  “Ohhh...gawd”, Jenna moaned from the sudden burning sensation in her scalp. 
Jenna went on the defensive and tried prying Cara’s hands off her head.  Meanwhile, Cara pushed Jenna backwards towards one of the corners, causing the gold bikini clad brunette to smack her back painfully against the turnbuckles.  “OOOOFFFFFF”, Jenna groaned.
Cara decided to show off some of the new maneuvers her older sister Alyssa had taught her over the last several days.  She immediately released her handfuls of hair and pulled Jenna’s head downward to apply a front facelock with her left arm.  She then draped Jenna’s right arm over her neck and then grabbed the waistband of her spandex bikini bottoms with her right arm, before pulling Jenna’s body straight up in the air, executing a suplex in proper form.  Cara showed impressive strength by keeping Jenna straight up in the air for several seconds, forcing blood to rush to her head.  Jenna’s red painted toe nails and perfectly pedicured feet were straight up in the air, her tanned body and perfect ass were on display as well.  Cara finally fell straight back, slamming Jenna’s back into the mat.  Luckily the canvas mat was cushioned with styrofoam, covered by a fabric skirt , which lessened the blow to her Jenna’s back muscles.  “Ohhhh Goddd”, Jenna moaned from the impact, bouncing a couple inches off the mat after falling over five and a half feet in the air.
The crowd stood up to clap and cheer Cara’s bold display of strength, including her sister Alyssa and Steve.  “Way to go Cara!!”, Alyssa screamed.
“Holy shit!  I had no idea that she actually knew what a “suplex” even was”, Steve laughed.
“Come on Jenna, fight back!  You can do this!”, Jamie shouted words of encouragement from outside the ring, across from Steve and Alyssa.
Cara grabbed a chunk of Jenna’s hair, yanking her back up to her feet.  Once she stood Jenna upright, she delivered a stinging SLAP to the left side of her face.  She then slapped her again with her left hand, and again with her right hand, as her eyes were wide with fury.  Jenna whimpered after each stinging slap
“Ref do something!  We said no hitting in the face!”, Jamie hollered. 
“We agreed to know punching or scratching to the face! Slapping is okay!”, the tall Puerto Rican ref responded.
“Fucking bull shit!”, Jamie screamed in frustration. 
Cara turned around to laugh at Jamie.  Cara even took a few steps toward her to call her a few unpleasant names, unintentionally losing focus of her current match. 
Jenna was still rubbing her sore face when she saw Cara’s back turned.  Jamie continued to try to distract Cara, giving Jenna the opening she was finally looking for. 
Jenna got a running start and speared Cara, much like an NFL linebacker blindsiding a quarterback, catching her completely off guard.  “Ohhhhhhhh”, Cara moaned as she was laid out on her back with Jenna already on top of her chest, clearly not wasting anytime.  Jenna scooted closer to Cara’s face, grabbing and then pinning her arms down with her knees in the process.
 “Let’s see how you like it, you fucking BITCH”, Jenna screamed, while the crowd cheered at the sudden shift in action, as did her sister.  Jenna then delivered a vicious slap, followed by a backhand to her right cheek. 
“Unnnhh”.
“Take that, you slut!”, Jenna screeched, while slapping her face back and forth a couple more times.  “Unnnhhh”, Cara moaned after each smack to her face, while unable to free her arms to defend herself.. 
Jenna quickly spun around in a reverse facesitting position before reaching forward to grab both of Cara’s legs.  Jenna pulled her legs backwards, her hands and arms gripping the back of Cara’s knees, and leaned back as her bottom sat upon Cara’s breasts.  Cara’s bikini clad ass was now splayed in the air, and Jenna pushed backwards even more, sitting on Cara’s face.  “MMMMMPPPHHHH”, Cara groaned, as she was quickly losing oxygen.
Lots of whistles and “Oooos and Ahhhhs” could be heard from the audience as Cara’s tanned, fleshy ass was on full display.  Cara tried to struggle and fight through the pin but was too weak to kick out of Jenna’s strong grip. 
The referee was down on his knees and slapped the mat three times, giving Jenna the first victory for the evening. 
Cara had a little difficulty getting up, and was helped by her sister Alyssa and Steve, each grabbing an arm.  Each girl had a folding metal chair in their respective corner that they sat on to take their short break before the next round. 
“Good job girl!”, Jamie encouraged her gold bikini clad 28 year old sister.  “You kicked ass.  Keep up the good work.  You only have to pin her two more times or make her tap out and then you win.”
Jenna nodded, as she guzzled down water.
On the other side of the ring, Alyssa gently massaged Cara’s shoulders while reminding her to stay focused and not to take her eyes off her opponent. 
The ref ordered both girls to get up and start the next round. 
After meeting in the center of the ring, the girls circled each other slowly, each trying to find an efficient way to attack.
Cara faked a leg takedown, causing Jenna to flinch.  That was the opening Cara was looking for, and used Jenna’s slight confusion to go for a double mouth claw.  Cara showed off her penchant for dirty tricks by sticking both of her thumbs in each side of Jenna’s mouth!
“Uhhhhhhh…...uhhhhhh…..uhhhhhhh”, Jenna cried out as Cara tugged and pulled on the sides of her mouth, while simultaneously pushing her against the corner turnbuckle. 
Jenna felt like Cara was trying to rip her mouth apart, as she maintained her vicious double fish hook maneuver. 
“Wow, look how wide you can open that big mouth of yours!”, Cara spat through gritted teeth, while scratching the inside of Jenna’s mouth with her thumb nails and pulling her mouth apart as far as she could. 
Some of the male audience members were very turned on by seeing Jenna’s mouth open very wide as she moaned in anguish, and felt their cocks grow as they fantasized about her soft lips and warm mouth.
Cara decided to move on to another torturous hold, but not before reestablishing her strong grip on Jenna’s mouth and then displaying some raw strength by throwing her several feet across the mat, where she fell breast first!
Jenna was squirming around the mat, as she put her hands to her cheeks and mouth to try to rub away the excruciating pain from Cara’s scratching and clawing. 
Seizing this golden opportunity, Cara latched on to Jenna’s beautiful brunette hair and ripped her up to her feet.  Jenna managed to elbow Cara in the gut, startling her for a second, but mainly just making her angry. 
Cara then wrapped her right arm across Jenna’s neck before pushing her head down, trapping her in a side headlock.  Jenna feebly punched Cara’s left waist with her left arm, but Cara was too focused to notice.  In fact, Cara tightened her grip on Jenna’s neck and ran with her body several feet across the ring to perfectly execute the “running bulldog” maneuver, in which Cara dropped to the mat with the side headlock still intact. 
Jenna’s face slammed painfully against the mat after Cara administered the brutal move.  The crowd gasped and Jamie cringed after hearing the impact.
Jenna whimpered and writhed around the mat slowly in agony.
Once again, Cara wasted little time and rolled Jenna to her back so she could then hook her leg to go for the pin.
“1……..2………….3!  Cara wins this round!  The bout is now tied 1 to 1”, the referee announced.
        Cara got up quickly, apparently much more full of energy and vigour than her adversary.  Jenna slowly turned over and pushed herself up to her knees, but was met with a KICK to her back, which sent the brunette back down on her chest!
        “Stay down you pathetic bitch!”, Cara hissed.
        Jamie was upset and yelled at the referee for what Cara just did.  The ref did not witness the cheap shot and told Jamie there was nothing he could do.
        Both girls went back to the corners and were helped by their sisters.  Jenna took a little longer to stand up and limp back to her corner.  Both girls chugged some cold water and wiped their sweat off of their faces. 
        Jamie and Alyssa also took the time to exchange icy glares from across the ring.  Alyssa was looking forward to exact revenge for putting her on blast on social media.  It was much more than just the Facebook spat, however.  Alyssa wanted to humiliate Jamie in front of Steve to prove to him that she was in fact, the stronger and better woman.  All doubt had to be removed in her mind. 
        A few minutes later, the girls met in the center of the ring again.  Both now had a thin sheen of perspiration radiating from their tanned bodies.  Cara’s white bikini was starting to become slightly see through, and you could see her dark nipples protruding through the thin top. 
        Both girls locked horns, each grabbing the other’s rear necks.  Jenna decided to take a chance by dropping to her knees and upper cutting Cara right in her groin! 
        “Ohhhhhhh”, Cara cried out, apparently stunned by the quick cheap shot.
        “I’m surprised you even felt that, you cheap whore”, Jenna hissed while latching onto Cara’s  scalp to hold her still.  “I’m sure you’re used to getting hit hard down there, slut”, she continued as she PUNCHED her hard again in the crotch, while grinding her knuckles into her vaginal anatomy to inflict more pain.
        Jenna, while still holding onto a thick clump of Cara’s hair, delivered a devastating BITCH SLAP to her left cheek, the force of the blow causing Cara to fall back to the mat.  Jenna was left holding a small strand of Cara’s hair, in which she decided to hold up in the air like a trophy.  The crowd whistled and hollered, apparently enjoying seeing hair get pulled out of someone’s head.
        Cara shrieked and immediately rubbed her aching scalp.  While Cara’s hands were occupied, Jenna stomped Cara in her pussy.  “Ohhhh God, you dirty bitch!”, Cara cried out.
        “She’s fighting dirty now Cara!  Fight back sis!  You got this!”, Alyssa hollered from ringside.
        Jenna smirked, and while Cara’s hands went to massage her groin, Jenna latched on with both hands to her hair again, pulling her back up to a standing position. 
        Jenna winked at her sister, as if to signal a sort of play call, while grabbing onto Cara’s left wrist with her own and then placing her right hand on her back.  Jenna then threw Cara into the ropes, only for her sister Jamie to catch the sexy brunette as she was about to bounce back towards her opponent. 
        Jamie basically bear hugged Cara and then trapped her into a full nelson!  Cara was squirming and trying to fight her way out of the hold, but Jamie was too strong for the less athletic woman.  “Get ready for this you fat skank”, Jamie hissed into Cara’s ear.
        Jenna smirked at Cara’s predicament.  Cara’s breasts bulged straight out in an obscene manner, her push up top did wonders to make her breasts appear larger and more prominent, causing Jenna to frown, perhaps out of jealousy. 
        That is why Jenna most likely decided to unload a lot of pent up frustration and anger onto Cara’s breasts.  Jenna slapped and punched Cara’s tanned breast meat like a boxer practices on his speed bag.  All Cara could do was whimper, moan and beg.
        “You can submit now and it’ll be over!”, Jenna insisted while continuing to assault her breasts. 
        “Ohhh, God…..My tits...your ruining them!”
        “Come on get her!  Get her good, teach this big mouth a lesson”, Jamie ordered while still maintaining her strong full nelson.
        Alyssa and Steve pleaded with the referee that this was illegal.  The referee was unsure as to what should be done, and mentioned that the rules were not specified.  Nevertheless, the ref told the girls to break up the hold and told Jamie to get back to her corner.
        Jenna did not listen to the ref and faked a punch to Cara’s face (which was illegal anyway), but then latched onto Cara’s tanned belly, twisting and scratching her tummy.  Jenna scratched her stomach good, twisting it like a sponge.
        The referee finally managed to pry Jamie’s arms off Cara’s, forcing her to release the full nelson.  Jenna stomped on Cara’s feet, really driving her heel into Cara’s well pedicured toes.  “Ohhh, oww..oww”, Cara moaned with each stomp.
        Jenna decided to end this round quickly by scooping Cara up for a body slam.  As Cara was perpendicular to Jenna’s right shoulder, Jenna decided to go for a running start and then slam Cara down on her back. 
Jenna decided to go for a more humiliating pin and straddled Cara’s body.  She scooted forward, sitting on top of Cara’s sore breasts and bounced up and down a couple times, as Cara could only whimper. 
Eventually the ref counted to three and awarded the round to Jenna. 
Jenna walked back to her corner and was greeted with a hug from her sister.  “Damn girl, you are a savage!”, Jamie smiled from ear to ear, confident that her little sister could pull this off.  “I knew that skank was all talk”.
Cara was VERY slow in getting up and just before her sister and future brother in law came to help her out, Jenna ran over and stomped on her ass cheeks, grinding her soles into her bikini clad ass with each stomp.  “Stay down BITCH”, Jenna ordered.
Both girls were breathing very heavily and Cara was still laying on the mat.  A lot of laughing, cheering, and whistling could be heard throughout the gym.  The owner of the gym and referee, Carlos was extremely delighted with the turnout.  “A fucking catfight night.  Why the fuck didn’t I think of this shit myself?”, he thought to himself while standing inside the ring, as he dreamed of the profit potential that this could produce.
Cara was finally on her feet and still breathing heavily and still massaging all of the aching parts of her body.  “Fuck this shit…..I can’t take it anymore, I’m not going back out there”, Cara informed her sister, doing her best to fight back tears of pain and embarrassment. 
“Are you sure, you only have one more round to go?”
Cara shook her head no and told the ref that she could not continue.  “Ladies and gentlemen!  The winner of the first contest.  Let’s hear it for Jenna!!!!”
The crowd stood up to cheer, while Jenna and Jamie hugged and gave each other high fives.
There was a brief twenty minute intermission and then the referee called out the next competitors soon after that ended.
“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, at 5’6 135 lbs, from Montclair, NJ, let’s give it up for……..Jamie!!!!”
Jamie got changed during the intermission, as did her opponent Alyssa.  Jamie, being the first one to be called out, made her way to the ring in a miniscule black, thong bikini.  It was a Victoria’s Secret brand bikini, with the words “Pink” written on the front of the thong.  Like everyone else’s suit this evening, Jamie continued the trend of wearing an ultra tight outfit.
Alyssa was called out to the ring right after Jamie made her way inside the ring.  The 5’6 135lb blonde walked toward the ring in a light blue bikini, which was very snug and showcased all of her curves.  Her breasts were average size and the rest of her body was lightly tanned and toned.  Both Jamie and Alyssa were just about the same in height, weight, and athleticism. 
 Alyssa got a respectable ovation from the crowd, as did Jamie, before making her way inside the ring.  Both girls were barefoot, so there was no need to take off any footwear.
Steve climbed up the apron and called Alyssa over. 
“Heyyy Steve!  I miss you hun.  Maybe we can go out for dinner soon?” Jamie shouted from a short distance away. 
Alyssa turned around quickly to face Jamie.  “Go find your own man, you damn slut!”
Jamie continued to smirk, while holding up the “phone sign” with her right hand close to her ear, while mouthing the words “Call me” towards Steve to further enrage Alyssa.
“Don’t let her cause you to lose focus babe.  Just concentrate on winning this thing and nothing else.  Good luck”, Steve encouraged his fiance, while shaking his head at Jamie to signal his disapproval with her gestures.
The ref ordered the women in the center and to start the match, right after they rang the bell.
Jamie was the first to make a move, faking a leg takedown and instead rushing right after Alyssa.  Jamie grabbed the back of Alyssa’s thick blonde hair with her right hand, and then pushed forward, tripping Alyssa backward with her left foot.  Jamie landed on top of Alyssa’s body and quickly straddled her opponent.  Once on top of her, she wasted little time and grabbed Alyssa’s hands to slam them on the mat, right over her head to go for a pin. 
“1……….2………”, the ref shouted before Alyssa managed to get her left shoulder up just in time to avoid being embarrassed so early on in the match.  Alyssa then used her strong lower body and shoulder strength to push Jamie off of her.
The two girls then rolled around the mat pulling and grabbing each others hair and arms to struggle for control.  Alyssa ended up on top of Jamie at one point. 
“Gotcha bitch!”, Alyssa hissed, before moving her lower body up closer to Jamie’s chest. 
Jamie squirmed and bridged her lower body to try to push Alyssa off of her stomach and lower chest. 
Alyssa then decided to weaken her opponent early and delivered a vicious SLAP to Jamie’s left cheek.  The crowd gasped and let out a collective “Ooooooo” at the sound of the hard slap, while Alyssa reached back and slapped her again with her left hand. 
Alyssa slapped her a few more times, while screaming obscenities at the blonde.
“That’s……...what……..you……..get…….for talking…..SHIT”, Alyssa screamed in between each smack, as Jamie’s face turned bright red from the constant assault. 
“Unnnnnnnhh”, Jamie sexily whimpered.
While Jamie was licking her wounds, Alyssa stood up and ran to the ropes opposite of where Jamie was lying.  On her way back from gaining momentum from the ropes, Alyssa decided to go for a an elbow drop right into Jamie’s gut!
  “OOOOOOOFFFF”, Jamie emitted a loud groan, as she then curled into a ball, holding her sore stomach.
Alyssa’s adrenaline was pumping and found herself loaded with energy.  Jamie got to one knee and slowly tried bringing herself up to her feet.  Alyssa did not want to allow Jamie any breathing room and bent down towards the crouching Jamie to administer a small package pin!  The crowd cheered wildly as Alyssa had Jamie on her back while her legs were locked by Alyssa’s right arm and right leg. 
“One!............Two!...........Three!”.  The ref announced Alyssa the winner of the first round by pin fall. 
Jamie slammed the mat down with her right fist in frustration.  “FUCK!”, she shrieked at no one in particular. 
Jamie’s sister was ready in the corner for her, giving her a towel and an ice pack, as well as some water.
Meanwhile, Steve jumping up and down in excitement.  “Holy shit, you were amazing out there!  Good job babe!” 
Cara was sitting down several feet away and was nursing her wounds from earlier, unable to display the same excitement as Steve, mostly due to her frustration with losing to Jenna earlier in the evening.
Minutes later, the ref called the women back from their breaks to wrestle for round two.
Jamie did her best to tell herself to forget about the last round, and to mount a better offensive strategy.
The women circled each other slowly, each careful not to make a mistake, before eventually locking arms.
Jamie showed off some of her strength finally by pushing Alyssa backwards, on her ass.  Jamie laughed and held her hands up in the air while facing the audience, getting the crowd going.  “Come on get up BITCH!”, Jamie demanded.
Alyssa slowly got back up to her feet, never taking her eyes off of her nemesis.  Jamie was too quick however, and latched on to Alyssa’s right triceps muscle with her left hand, digging in with her claws, while securing a clump of Alyssa’s hair with her right hand.
“OHhhhhhh, God”, Alyssa moaned as Jamie yanked Alyssa’s head backward very aggressively. 
Jamie then surprised everyone by pivoting her body right behind Alyssa’s and wrapping her arms around Alyssa’s waist! 
“Get ready for this, you weak fucking bimbo!”, Jamie hissed in her right ear, before picking her up and slamming her backward, completing a German suplex!  Alyssa landed on her back and then flipped backward onto her stomach.
The ring shook from the impact, inducing a thunder-like sound, causing the spectators to “oooo” and “ahhhhh” from Jamie’s display of prowess.
Alyssa was lying facing down moaning in distress.  “Come on Alyssa!  Get up, don’t give this round to her!”, Steve chimed in from outside the ring.
Jamie reached down and latched onto Alyssa’s bikini clad breasts, before PULLING her up to her feet by them!  Jamie had a vice-like grasp with each boob, her nails really dug into the spandex bikini material, which did little to protect her throbbing tits.
“EIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHH”, Alyssa shrieked loudly, which was basically music to Jamie’s ears.
“Up you go sweetie”, Jamie hissed, before pushing her back first into the turnbuckle.
Alyssa immediately put her hands on her tits to do her best to rub away the burning sensation she felt.
Determined to get revenge from the ferocious slaps she incurred earlier, Jamie pushed Alyssa’s arms aside and over the top ropes, to prevent her from defending herself.
Jamie then reared back and then delivered a fierce knife edge chop to Alyssa’s already sore chest area.  The crowd collectively let out a “WHOOOOOOOOOHHH”, a la Ric Flair in response to each chop Jamie delivered to Alyssa’s increasingly reddening chest.
After about 10 chops, Jamie stopped to catch her breath.  “Kicking your ass is hard work, bitch”, Jamie mumbled.
Alyssa clutched her chest, her mouth wide open in agony, as she softly moaned to herself. 
        In that split second, she saw Jamie turn to look over at Steve, where she puckered her lips to blow him a kiss.
 Alyssa’s face flushed with red in anger and jealousy almost instantly, and found it in herself to come up with enough energy to deliver a monstrous KICK to Jamie’s pussy, while her back was still turned! 
Jamie was kicked so hard that she actually hopped a few inches in the air before falling forward on her chest!  OUCH!
“Ohhhhh….fuuuuckk”, Jamie groaned, her hands now glued to her aching crotch.
Alyssa seized this opportunity and dropped down to administer a suffocating head scissors maneuver, in which Alyssa’s legs trapped Jamie’s neck. 
Jamie could only make faint gurgling noises, while trying to punch and scratch Alyssa’s legs with her free arm.  Alyssa put a stop to that by grabbing on to her right arm and twisting it violently, which quickly prompted Jamie to tap the mat in submission!
Alyssa did not release her hold right away, instead she latched onto Jamie’s hair and pulled at it hard, as if she were trying to pull Jamie’s blonde hair out from her scalp!
Jamie was screaming like a banshee, and cried out for help.  The ref finally came over and pried Alyssa’s hands off her head and pulled the leg scissors apart. 
Jamie was gasping for breath and was helped back up to the mat by Jenna and the ref.
“Wow, what got into you?  Good job out there, but I never knew you had a mean streak like that”, Steve quipped.  Alyssa just chugged her water and then rubbed her face in a cold wash cloth.
On the other side of the ring, Jenna tried convincing her sister that she would’ve had that round won if she didn’t turn away to blow a kiss to Steve.  “Well, let’s just try to win one round at a time sis.  Let’s get through this one and that’s all you need to think about.  You’re stronger than her and you know it”, Jenna continued to try to encourage her black, bikini clad sister.
A few minutes later, the two grapplers met in the center of the ring for round three.  Both had a sheen of sweat covering their tanned, bikini clad, practically naked bodies.
“You’re gonna pay for that cheap shot, you stupid cxnt!”, Jamie hissed, as she circled Alyssa.
“Aww, does your wittle pussy still hurt, you slut?”, Alyssa laughed.  “You know you’ve been pounded worse than that you two bit --”.
Alyssa was unable to finish her sentence as Jamie dove forward to tackle Alyssa down by grabbing on to her knees, a double leg takedown to be exact.
Jamie sprawled directly on top of her prey, straddling her body.  She grabbed Alyssa’s hair, and slammed her head into the mat, occasionally ripping and pulling at her blonde counterpart’s hair, eventually freeing her hair from the piled on bun she had in place.
Alyssa saw that she was in a dangerous position and decided to show off her flexibility by extending her legs backward to grab a hold of Jamie’s head!  Alyssa had her legs crossed around Jamie’s head and yanked her backward onto her back, freeing herself from the schoolgirl pin.
With Alyssa’s legs wrapped around her head, Jamie saw an opportunity to KICK Alyssa’s breasts with the soles of her feet.  Jamie slammed her feet onto her plump targets at least a few times.  “Ohhhhhhhhh….FUCK”, Alyssa hollered, as one of the most sensitive parts of her body was assaulted.
Alyssa instantly released her head scissors and crawled away from Jamie, as she clutched her sore boobs with her hand. 
Alyssa was clinging on to the middle rope, as she was down on one knee trying to catch her breath.  Jamie saw Alyssa struggling and decided to back up a few feet to give her more room to perform her next attack. 
Like a cat ready to pounce, Jamie ran towards Alyssa in an attempt to push her outside of the ring, except that Alyssa dropped down to the mat at the last second which sent Jamie barreling face first on the outside mats!
Her face and breasts caught most of the impact into the hard flooring covered by a single mat.  Steve and Cara clapped and whistled, signalling their support, while the audience gasped and groaned after witnessing Jamie’s failed execution.
        Alyssa couldn’t hide her slight grin, as she was proud of herself for avoiding the missile like attack that surely would’ve devastated her.  Once she got back to her feet, she climbed through the ropes to hop outside the ring to meet Jamie.
        Alyssa walked over and pulled Jamie up to her feet by pulling up on her hair and her thong bikini.  Jamie cringed, as she felt the material dig into her pussy lips.
        Once Jamie was standing tall, Alyssa set her up to perform a vertical suplex, which she executed perfectly.  Jamie took the brunt of the impact, as her back crashed into mat. 
        Jenna couldn’t bare to watch her sister get hurt any longer and reached under the wrestling ring for something she hid earlier, and then stuffed it away out of sight from any onlookers.
        The ref was unsure as to whether he should count them out or let them keep wrestling out there.  He decided to error on the side of catfighting and let the audience have their fun.
        Alyssa yanked Jamie up by her hair and then slapped on a full nelson.  Once Jamie was secure, Alyssa walked the skimpily clad blonde closer to the gate and the crowd.  Jamie’s breasts were swollen from the constant contact of the evening and appeared even bigger than before, as they bulged like grapefruits out of their confines.
        A couple young female and a few male spectators clambered up to the gate to try to reach for the trapped woman.  “Bring her over here, let me at that slut”, one girl spat. 
        Alyssa smiled, “Sure, be my guest”.  Alyssa walked closer to the crowd so Jamie’s tummy was touching the gate.  Jamie was squirming and trying to break free but it was no use, Alyssa had the full nelson locked on solid.
        One girl dumped her beer all over Jamie’s chest area, instantly giving her goosebumps all over her breast flesh.  Another girl grabbed Jamie’s bikini area and ripped the tiny top off with no problem.  The same girl, a short, pale woman, probably jealous of Jamie’s body, decided to punch her breasts a few times.  The punches were hard and straight, causing immense pain.
        The ref warned Alyssa to bring Jamie back in the ring or she would be counted out.  Alyssa did what she was told, but not before a couple men fondled and rubbed Jamie’s breasts. 
        Alyssa just laughed and tossed Jamie back into the ring. 
        Alyssa decided it was time to end this match and scooped Jamie’s leg for a pin. 
“One………...two…………..”.  Jamie amazingly kicked out at 2.  Alyssa scolded the ref for counting too slow. 
        The ref gave it right back to Alyssa, and didn’t want to take any shit, especially since he could have disqualified her earlier for using fan interference.
        While Alyssa had her back turned, Jenna made eye contact with her downed sister.  Jamie looked up and saw that Alyssa was still yapping to the referee and reached her hand out.  Jenna then slid a shiny small object into the ring.  It was a perfect slide right into Jamie’s hands.
        Jamie took the small object and slipped it onto her right hand.  Alyssa finally turned her attention back to Jamie and decided to yank her back up to her feet. 
        Steve saw Jenna slip Jamie something and tried to get the ref’s attention, but the ref didn’t want any part of it since he assumed he was just trying to piggyback on the prior argument.
        As Jamie slowly stood up, she SLAMMED a punch into Alyssa’s stomach!  Alyssa was stunned with how hard that blow was.  She felt like she was going to throw up! 
        Jenna had slipped Jamie brass knuckles, which were definitely illegal for this match.  The ref could not see them however, and Jamie followed up with another punch to Alyssa’s crotch!
        “CRACCKKK!”  The punch was so hard, that it made a hard thud-like noise, instantly dropping Alyssa to her knees.  The topless woman followed up with a DDT, slamming Alyssa’s face right into the mat.  “UNnnnnnnhhhhh”, Alyssa moaned. 
        Jamie hooked her right leg for the pin.  The ref counted slow.  “1……..2………...3”. 
        The ref ordered the bell rung and then announced Jamie the winner of the match.  While the ref’s back was turned, Jamie quickly tossed the brass knuckles out to her sister who then quickly hid them.
        Alyssa spasmed on the mat in pure agony from the hard blows she incurred from the brass knuckles. 
        To add insult to injury, Jamie reached down and yanked Alyssa’s thong bikini bottoms off of her body and then stuffed them in her mouth.  She also yanked her bikini top off as well and threw it at her sister.  “That we are going to fucking keep!  You both got your asses kicked tonight!  Hahhhh!”, Jamie shouted, relishing her treacherous victory. 
        Steve was yelling at the referee and trying to explain that Jamie cheated and he should’ve saw that. 
        Meanwhile, Alyssa was lying on the mat in her birthday suit.  Jenna stood up on the mat and took a picture of Alyssa in her humiliating pose.  “Remember this, we just took a picture of your weak ass girlfriend naked after she got her ass kicked”, Jamie told Steve.  “Looks like you and I are going to play some golf together, ALONE, just the two of us.  Unless of course, your lame girlfriend wants these pics posted all over Facebook”.
        Steve shook his head, in complete disbelief over what just took place…..