News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alicia va Brit

• 2 Replies

Offline BritKkup

• Short? Chubby? Stacked? Yeah that's me!
Alicia va Brit
« on: July 09, 2016, 04:40:55 AM »
So this is my first post here, Alicia and I went at it. It was fun, I hope I find some more playmates!
I can't want to get my claws into this bitch again!
I patches this together out of several emails I copied and pasted to myself. If there is something amiss I'll try to figure it out later.
Enjoy readers!

Alicia: in a nice nightclub
Brit: Seeing you across the dance floor, giving you a catty look as you see me, dressed to impress
Alicia: i wear my sexy very short red dress.. impressive cleavage to take a few man. then i see a very busty slut
Brit: Dancing my way towards you, wondering if you will just leave like most women after they get intimidated by me, wondering how I'm going to get you in private if you don't
Alicia: dancing in the middle of the dancefloor. i see you coming into my direction. all the women leave but not me. i start to shake my big boobs to the rythm of the sound and thinking what do you want to do
Brit: I respond in kind smiling at you, to everyone else this seems sweet and enticing, but I think you can I know better, I get closer to you, the look in my eye tells you I'm looking for a challenge
Alicia: i smile back knowing that you want a challenge. i think "stupid girl" and throw my udders through the air warning you.. this is my place. the men around us watch at us with open mouth
Brit: Pushing mine back at you, as we get closer I whisper, "They'll pull us apart if we do anything here, where else can we go?" thinking to myself that you might actually be a challenge an I want to see this through to the end
Alicia: "yes they will" i whisper back. "how about the toilet?" i ask. i can't waiting to attack you
Brit: as if on cue the song fads, I reach out and take your plan, I begin to strut towards the restroom, confidently, with you in tow. anxious and excite to get a hold of you
Alicia: you go to the restroom and i follow you. there is no woman. we go into the restroom and we stay in the middle of the room pushing my big boobs into yours. "do you have a problem, bitch?" putting my hands on my hips
Brit: Hands on my hips as well, mashing back into you, "I think we both have a problem here" I feel you trying to shove me back but I'm no pushover, driving my big gals into yours
Alicia: "yes we both have a problem and it's obvious why, isn't it?" looking down onto your juggs and pushing to defend my position. i feel my hands on my hips curling into claws.. ready to attack if you don't go back
Brit: My hands leave my hips and find the straps of your dress, I push hard chest to chest and yank down on the straps. exposing your top. I point and laugh at you, cupping my big gals, "Ready to get dethroned hon?"
Alicia: "ohhh sweetie.. nobody laughs about me" i hiss and rip your dress in front of your boobs. your tits expose too and i push hard on your boobs so you stumble back. "and who wants to dethrone me hon? you?" laughing at you
Brit: Bracing my legs I keep you from pushing me back further, our gals mushroom and flatten against each other, my fingers find their way to your hips and I grip you roughly as we mash together, I turn my shoulders back and forth slightly, grinding harder into you
Alicia joined the chat
Brit: Bracing my legs I keep you from pushing me back further, our gals mushroom and flatten against each other, my fingers find their way to your hips and I grip you roughly as we mash together, I turn my shoulders back and forth slightly, grinding harder into you
Alicia: "nooo.. you don't dare" digging my nails into your hips. "come on then" pushing my juggs into your udders and shaking them. "you will regret this". our udders flatten against each other trying to suffocate each other
Alicia joined the chat
Brit: "Oh I dare hun" Grunting as we try to mash each other into submission. turning back and forth grinding into you, showing you my mass and how strong my girls are, "I've taken on girls like you and humbled them, can't wait to see tears run down those pretty cheeks" my grip tightens on your hips
Alicia: "oh you don't hun" grunting back. our tits mash against each other. we tumble over the restroom floor on our high heels. "i threw little girls like you out of this club dozen times.. on their tits everytime". i wrap my arms around your waist, our juggs battling, and lift you up in the air, grunting "do you see what i mean?"
Brit: I grunt as you lift me, I wrap my legs around your thick body, my big gals pulling away from yours I lean back, I feel us tipping over, I fill my hands with your huge girls "Who are you calling little sweety?"
Alicia: "i call you little sweetie. you could be my daughter hon" pushing you against a toilet door and we stand in a toilett.. your thick legs around my waist. i let you go and fill my clawed hands with your masses
Brit: Now that we both have a good hold on each other I tighten my grip, twisting and pulling, loving the look of discomfort on your face as I do so, "I guess it's time to teach Mommy a lesson then"
Alicia: the pain in my girls makes me angry. i dig my nails deep in your gals, twisting and pulling them up trying to push them in your own face to suffocate you. "it seems my little girl can learn from mommy a few lessons too" i grunt
Brit: I mimick your attack, mashing your heavy orbs up into your face, squeezing my thighs hard around your waist as I do so, knowing your having to hold both of our heavy body weights up as I crush down on your gals yt
Alicia: your legs around my waist.. your thick body is too heavy so i push you very hard against the toilet wall to make you let me go. at the same time i push your mammouth juggs against your face to suffocate you "let me go little bitch" i scream
Brit: Squeezing harder and jamming your big gals up into your face as well, holding my breath and squeezing your breath out of you. the pain in my chest increadible, knowing yours is terrible as well, driving my thumbs into your undersides as I cover your face
Alicia: this is one of the few moments where i regret that i have too big boobs. we try to press each other the air out of our lungs. i can't see anything because of my tits. i dig my claws deeper into your tits and smash them against your face "my little girl will have a few black and blue eyes tomorrow" i growl
Brit: Turning my face to the side to catch some cool air, I continue to claw and push, my fingers climb up your heft gals and I find your pink tips, pinching and stretching your mams as I keep your face buried
Alicia: my juggs are under fire.. i can't breatch.. so i change the tactic. i let your udders go, they're still pressing against your face by my tits, and i wrap my strong arms around your back to take you into a heavy bearhug. we tumbe out of the toilet and i try to press the air out of your lungs by my bearhuf
Brit: Groaning as you squeeze me hard, keeping my death grip on your pink nubs I push them off of your face and try to tug them over your shoulders, stretching them obscenely, my girls fall from my face and rest between our necks "I can take it can you?"
Alicia: your legs around my waist.. my arms around your back.. we're moaning throw the room. you try to destroy my big nipples.. my juggs over my shoulders "ohhh sweetie.. i can take it". i see your two big melons and dig my teeth full force biting your left nipple
Brit: I scream as you bite down, one of my hands lets go of your huge orb and I tug at your hair, yanking your head back. Trying to get you to free my nub. Adjust my grip with my other hand and tugging and twisting, extending my arm, loving the pain in your eyes
Alicia: i scream when you pull my hair and let your tit go. "so my little girl wants to play. well two can play at this game" and i pull your hair with my right hand.. still in a bearhug. we're screaming by pulling our hair and i love your screaming
Brit: My eyes widen as I see the teeth marks you've put in my skin. my scalp on fire, I know yours is too, I let go of your orb and weave both hands into your hair, yanking your head back hard, creating enough space between us that our girls collide again, the sweat from you stings the tooth marks you put in my, now that we are chest to chest again I return your bear hug. squeezing you into me and feeling the fire between us
Alicia: we're in a double bearhug now pulling our hair at the same time. i'm happy to see my tattoo on your tit. for a few seconds this makes me forget the incredible pain in my tits and scalp. our four melons have their own war. your legs still around my waist i push you against the wall and the furnitures to make you let me go. we're screaming in our faces like two female bears. a few women want to come into the restroom but going away again seeing us in this bizarre fight
Brit: I release my leg hold on you, placing my feet firmly on the floor and ramming my big gals back into yours, glaring at you, "Still think you can throw me out hon?" so much pressure and pain in my girls I know I'm causing you lots of discomfort as well
Alicia: we're ramming our girls into each other like two bulls.. pushing each other back and fourth.. still in an incredible hairpulling bearhug. "i show you how i throw you out hun" and push you with all force against the door of the restroom
Brit: Tugging your hair sideways, pulling you around, circling as we ram mash and grind our weapons together, groaning and moaning with each impact, breath coming in short gasps, as there is no room between us, I know my girls are red and raw but so are yours, considering getting my claws into you again, our sides now against the stall wall
Alicia: our sides against the wall.. i pull your hair downwards.. our juggs hanging around like four big cow udders. i shake your head side by side and your udders shake with it. we circle around the floor and try to throw each other against the wall or on the ground
Brit: Both of us bent at the waist yanking on each other's mane. I see your swaying mams, feeling mine sway as well, "I'll milk you like the cow you are!"
Alicia joined the chat 8 hours ago
Alicia: "ooohhh sweetie.. we will see who milks whom" i grab with one hand your right boob like a cow nipple and squeeze hard. the milk starts floating. with my other hand i still pull your hair
Brit: I return the favor with the same results, tugging and squeezing, the floor becoming slippery from both of us, my scalp on fire as I try to relieve the pressure, my hand soaking
Alicia: we slip on the milky ground and fall on the floor. one hand in each others mane.. the other hand on each others udder to milk. we're growling and hissing each other. "i've never loosen a milking contest honey. don't try it"
Brit: Up on my knees now, I release your hair and my other hand finds your free breast. As I squeeze I see the white bleed between my fingers. both of us on know knees now, pushing your weapons hard into your chest then tugging sharply down, moaning, "First time for everything sweety!"
Alicia: on our knees i grab your other breast too and dig my nails in it like a big cat. i start squeezing both your tits like mad and it seems the milk floats in litres from your gals. "i show you now how to milk a cow's udder, my little girl"
Brit: Groaning as you drain me, I speed up my attack, draining you faster as well, "Submit honey, give it up!"
Alicia: milking you faster and faster "no honey, you will give up. come to mommy"
Brit: Tugging, twisting, groaning, squeezing, "I can take it can you?"
Alicia: pulling pushing scratching squeezing. my head on your shoulder "i can take it longer" i growl
Brit: wrapping both hands around your left now, squeezing harder and tugging harder, strangling it, "Are you running out dear? Drying up?"
Alicia: digging both hands in your left too, squeezing and biting your nipple. i suck all your milk, my mouth full and spell it out and suck again and so on. "i've enough milk for two fights sweetie. i dry you up"
Brit: My eyes rolls back as you try to drain me, I heft yours to my mouth as well as return the favor spitting the milk in your face
Alicia joined the chat 8 hours ago
Alicia: "oohhh.. little girl wants to play dirty" i suck your milk and spit it to your face too. it turns to a milk-spitting fight. but we both have less milk in our left breast
Brit: I find your left is totally drained now, I move quickly to your right, draining you, one hand holding your huge can aloft, the other slaps your kitty hard, "I'll beat you every way possible dear"
Alicia: i grab your right mammouth jugg and push it against your face again. with the other hand.. i punch a fist into your big cxnt "don't dare honey, this is my private zone"
Brit: Pressing your big girl into your face, "Oh is mommy scared
Brit: ?"
Alicia: pushing your big gal in your face too "try it little girl and we will see who's scared"
Brit: Glaring at you, finding your pink nub again, tugging and twisting draining you again, glaring at you, deciding whether or not I dare yet. Wanting to finish this first contest before I start another, aching down below from your punch
Alicia: my tit burns like hell by your tugging and twisting. i scratch your right udder and punch a second time with my fist in your cxnt "give up honey, or we will end in a stalemate"
Brit: I continue to twist and tug, I see stars from your punch but this doubles my resolve, I sent my own punch into you seeing with great satisfaction how it effects you, the pain on your face
Alicia: i see the sadistic smile in your face after your punch. i see stars too and the pain is unbearable. i have only one chance. i let your tits go, grab your head and push it against my big right girl. i will try to suffocate you until you give up "come to mommy sweetie" i growl.. your face in my right big pillow

Brit: As you grab the back of my head I anticipate your next move, I open up, ready to repay the bite you gave me, I feel your soft tit meat mash against my face, I open up and feel your flesh between my teeth love the feeling of you tensing as I bite down
Alicia: the pain in my right breast is unbelievable. you take revange and bite hard. but i must withstand it and push your face with all my force against my right girl hoping that i can suffocate you.
Brit: hoping I can force you to release me by biting down harder, I pair my bite with a few move punches below the belt, knowing that I may be running out of time
Alicia: the pressures on my body get to big and i let you go.. pushing you back against a wall and going a few steps back to take fresh air.. my eyes still on you
Brit: My eyes on you as well, taking deep breaths, I examine my damaged body, glance down at the bite mark, smiling as I see yours, rubbing my punched kitty
Alicia: "do you have learnt your lesson, little girl? don't mess with the big ones"
Brit: "Oh sweety, I think you're the one that learned something today" Hefting my big girls at you, "You messed with some big ones too didn't you, and they messed right back with you"
Alicia: "oh sweety, you don't pay attention when i give you a lesson". i lift my big girls too and run to you full force "this is the next lesson" i scream
Brit: I charge back at you on the milk stained floor, I wrap my arms high around you as we collide with a loud slap, my body aches but I am determined to make you give, humble your big udders "Bring it!"
Alicia: when we collide with a loud slap i have the same idea and wrap my arms around your back. our four big juggs under our chin.. i give you a headbutt in your face "come on darling. show me"
Brit: Dazed from your head butt, I grab your hair again, yanking your head back, more to keep you from headbutting me again, I drive my knee up between your legs hard
Alicia: you pull my hair and punch my cxnt with your knee. the pain makes me falling on my knees but i pull you with me on the ground.. grabbing your hair too
Brit: I tumble to the ground with you, on my knees as well, my scalp burning, keeping on hand in your, my other hand finds my bite mark and digs my nails in "submit yet?"
Alicia: we're on our kness on the milky floor.. pulling hair and you grab my wounded tit again. the pain makes me very angry and i grab your tit too, lift it up against your chin "let my tit go or you will regret it"
Brit: gritting my teeth against the pain in my breast, I let go of your hair and go for your kitty again, this time pinching and clawing "If you want me to let go then submit!"
Alicia: fleshing my teeth against the pain in my tit and cxnt, i dig my nails in your cxnt too and twist and pull your cxntlips. at the same time i punch your huge breast against your face. "you don't understand you daughter of a bitch. not my private zone"
Brit: Screaming as you mangle me back, Twisting, pulling, scratching with both of my hands, the pain making me want to fight harder but so exhausted, "Make me stop then! Or GIVE!"
Alicia: i'm so exhausted too. never had such a fight. but i don't want to give up. not against such a foul mouth like you. i scratch and pull your cxnt and tit like a big wildcat. "ohh.. i make you stop hon"
Brit: Dizzy, tired, in pain, I begin to see stars, struggling to stay in the fight, trying to make you submit before I pass out
Alicia: i can't withstand anymore too.. grabbing your hair again.. then the security guard knocks on the door "is everything allright there" and opens the door
Brit: I don't stop at the interruption, desperate to make you give before we are pulled apart, move my hand from your kitty to your hair, "GIVE!"
Alicia: i lean full force against you.. falling on the ground me on top of you.. my boobs try to overwhelm yours.. pulling your hair on all directions "YOU GIVE!!"
Brit: I groan as you maul and attack me, the security guard trying to tug you off of me. Kicking and scratching desperately at you, knowing we are not going to find out who is better tonight, "I'll find you! I'l find you!!"
Alicia: pulling your hair and kicking at you when an other guard seperates me from you "i'm waiting bitch.. i'm waiting!!"
Brit: Hot tears stream down my face as I struggle to keep a hold of you, totally spent, and exhausted as we are finally separated, "I wrecked you bitch! I'll do it again!"
I like to titty fight, wrestle,  cat a little. I'm new here,  be gentle but not too gentle.

Offline JJWarrior

Re: Alicia va Brit
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 09:38:53 PM »
Great fight! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
Re: Alicia va Brit
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 05:59:04 PM »
Very hot and intense titfight between two skilled and stubborn bad bitches... Thanks for sharing it !!
Best fuckfighter around...