News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pom Pom Punchout 2

• 4 Replies

cutter

Pom Pom Punchout 2
« on: January 05, 2010, 07:01:44 AM »
Ok. I'll admit I have some issues...
I have written stories about more than just cheerleaders. but 1) I love fighting women in uniform, 2) I LOVE those particular uniforms, and, 3) this is a fictionalized account based on a true story.
So if you, dear reader, will humor me, I will promise to bring up this obsession with my shrink the next time I see him...

Pom-pom Punch Out 2

The best catfight I ever saw was when I was a senior in high school. I had been going with Stephanie, this cute, sexy blonde cheerleader through most of high school.

She was gorgeous, with a great body and a gorgeous face, and long, long curly hair. She was kind of a slut, but she was everything a guy could ask for, until, at the beginning of my senior year, I dumped her for Mary.

Mary was the head cheerleader that year. She was sweet, even sexier than Stephanie. She was tall, had a nice ass, great legs and tits that stood proudly on her chest and strained through the fabric of her red and white cheerleading sweater, long, thick straight dark brown hair that flowed to her cute little ass that she wore with bangs that hung over her big, beautiful green eyes, and a wonderful, all American girl smile. She was, however, no slut. That made me fall in love with her even more, and I knew that this was the girl I was going to marry.

Well, I am sure that I don't have to tell you that tension between them was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Although my sweet Mary was quiet and demure and did her best to ignore Stephanie, Mary's fellow cheerleader would just not shut up about things, calling her "whore" and "slut" within her earshot. The other cheerleaders on the squad were getting fed up with Stephanie's abuse of their head cheerleader, and wished that it would all end.

Finally, things came to a head.

The girls were dancing on cheering us on in a football game we were winning. My sweet Mary looked stunning in her cheerleading uniform, her red cheerleading sweater with the white stripes at the sleeves and the white megaphone on her chest, her red pleated skirt with the white knife pleats, her white knee sox with the red stripes at the top, and her white tennis shoes. She looked as pretty as a picture, and very, very sexy, especially when she would let her cheerleading skirt flip up to show off her red nylon bloomer encased ass. All the cheerleaders looked gorgeous jumping around in their uniforms, shaking their red and white pom-poms with pretty white ribbons and bows in their hair.

I didn't see what started the fight between Mary and Stephanie, but I was told later that Mary lost her balance and tumbled into Stephanie, who shoved Mary and called her a "stupid slut". Apparently, Mary had had enough and shoved her back. All I know is that I turned around from my place on the bench just in time to see Stephanie slap my gorgeous girlfriend right across her pretty face.

At first, Mary just stood there shocked, rubbing her cheek with her left hand while her right hand was balled up into a fist. Everything seemed to go silent and time seemed to stand still as I waited to see what would happen next.

My Mary, sweet, demure, ladylike at all times, reached back and punched Stephanie with a right hook across the cheerleader's jaw, sending the teenaged girl to the ground. Stephanie picked herself up off the ground and touched her lip, noticing the blood on her fingers from the split in her full, red lips and grinned.

"I am going to beat the shit out of you, you FUCKING WHORE!" screamed Stephanie as she lunged for Mary, right as the halftime gun sounded. However, instead of running to the locker rooms for halftime, the coach let us circle around with the other cheerleaders and watch as the two most beautiful girls in school began to grab fistfuls of each other's hair.

Mary screamed bloody murder as Stephanie ripped out a fistful of the head cheerleader's magnificent mane, but that only made Mary madder. She pulled Stephanie down on the ground by her fellow cheerleaders hair which Mary had a death grip on, and then Mary landed on top of Stephanie, and there they were, two gorgeous high school cheerleaders in a tangle of arms and legs rolling around in the dirt, their cheerleading skirts flipped up around their waists giving all who would look a great look at their red nylon bloomers, screeching obscenities at each other while the rest of the cheerleaders and the entire varsity football team, as well as the spectators in the crowd that could see the action, cheered them on.

Stephanie rolled Mary over and sat up on the head cheerleader's stomach and managed to get three quick vicious punches at Mary's beautiful face before Mary could reach up and grab Stephanie's cheer sweater, ripping it open a bit, enough to yank the girl off of her.

Both slowly got up. Blood was pouring out of Mary's nose and dripping onto the front of her cheerleading sweater, and she spit out one of her beautiful white front teeth. While the two cheerleaders circled each other, Mary moved my big class ring from the ring finger on her left hand to the ring finger on her right hand in such a way that Stephanie, or hardly anyone else but me, saw.

Stephanie went to throw a punch at Mary, but My girlfriend blocked the punch with her left arm while at the same time landing her fist into her fellow cheerleaders stomach, knocking the wind out of Stephanie and bending her over so that Mary could then unleash a brutal uppercut to Stephanie's down turned face, sending the girl flying to the dirt. Mary had punched Stephanie with the ring so hard that she opened up a nasty cut under the cheerleader's left eye, an eye that was even now beginning to swell shut.

Mary stood on Stephanie's arms and took a hold of two huge fistfuls of the girl's lovely blonde locks and began to yank on her hair as hard as she could. Even when Stephanie began to scream horribly, Mary continued to torture the poor cheerleader's hair until she ripped away two fistfuls of Stephanie's long blonde locks as revenge for the handful she was missing.

Stephanie regained some time by athletically kicking Mary in the groin as the head cheerleader stood over her, sending Mary to the ground this time rolled up in a ball, painfully moaning and rolling around on the ground, a perfect target for Stephanie to kick, and kick she did. Once in the ass, once in the head, and then Mary came to her senses and caught Stephanie's foot and, in the same move, standing back up and lifting the cheerleader's foot so as to make Stephanie tumble backwards into a group of her fellow cheerleaders, who caught her and promptly shoved her back into the middle of the circle, right into the oncoming fist of my girlfriend, who landed a haymaker right into Stephanie's mouth. The cheerleader's knees buckled as she spit out her broken two front teeth, but Stephanie was able to land another punch in Mary's face, this time breaking my girlfriend's nose for sure.

Finally the two punch drunk cheerleaders circled each other, their fists at the ready. Both had blood down the front of their ripped cheerleading sweaters and into the white pleats of their cheerleading skirts. Both of the girls' hair was in shambles; both were wild-eyed with pain and rage.

The two cheerleaders lunged at each other again and grabbed at each other’s ruined hair. Stephanie managed to land two punches on Mary with her free hand, once flattening Mary's full round right tit, and once in the face that landed so hard it opened up a cut on her cheek and jerked the head cheerleader's head back before Mary again yanked
Stephanie's head down by the hair and landed yet another brutal uppercut to Stephanie's face. When Stephanie landed on her back in the dirt, Mary quickly landed on top of the cheerleader and, while sitting on Stephanie's chest, positioned my big class ring on her right hand, balled the hand up into a fist, and began raining punches down on Stephanie's face, systematically trying to destroy her fellow cheerleader's face.

Punch after punch, my sweet Mary was merciless, breaking Stephanie's nose, blackening her eyes, opening bad cuts all over her face. Finally, to keep Mary from killing the poor cheerleader, she was pulled off of the girl, but not before landing a nasty kick to Stephanie's face that broke her jaw and sent a large portion of the cheerleader's teeth flying out of her mouth.

Then, to fully claim victory over Stephanie, Mary went over to the sidelines and took a pair of scissors out of her purse, then walked back over to Stephanie. Mary rolled the beaten cheerleader over onto her stomach and sat down on the girls back, grabbing fistfuls of Stephanie's long blonde curls and cutting off the huge hanks of hair as close to the girl's scalp as she could get the scissors.

Mary continued happily scissoring off Stephanie's hair, throwing the clumps of long blonde curls to the crowd that encircled them, until Stephanie's hair was a completely ruined mess of hacked up spiky patches of peach fuzz. While the game continued, both girls went to the hospital. With some plastic surgery on her nose and a new fake tooth put in, Mary soon recovered and was as gorgeous as ever, even though she got thrown off the cheerleading squad. We did eventually marry and went on to lead a very interesting life that I may one day write more about, but Stephanie never returned from school and was never seen again. However, Stephanie apparently did not go quietly.

According to some, she swore bitter revenge on my sweet, sexy Mary…   

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
Re: Pom Pom Punchout 2
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 11:29:15 AM »
WOW cuter, greath and sexy story, thanks

cutter

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 08:26:20 AM »
Thank YOU! It is always nice to get feedback on the work!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 10:44:25 AM »
Great story, but Mary was hardly quite so 'sweet' at the end there - winks!  ;) :D

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 11:38:55 AM »
Very brutal, but very good story. I can't wait for the sequal.

JT