News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

18 year old Lucia (orangejuice) vs 45 year old Mistress Vicky

• 12 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

18 year old Lucia (orangejuice)

5'2", 112 lbs, 34C

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: 18 year old Lucia (orangejuice) vs 45 year old Mistress Vicky
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 05:42:38 PM »

45 year old MIstress Vicky

5', 100 lbs 34A/B

maryfighter

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 06:01:23 PM »
Vicky destroy poor Lucia

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 11:02:51 PM »
This fight has the classic "Experienced Domme v Ambitious young pretender" written all over it!
I can see Vicky using those big hard rings to inflict serious damage to Lucia's face, bloodying it up before knocking her out!
Watching that would get my cock ready to explode!
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline sherryhowardtnhome

• You can't have it all, but you can try!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 12:07:28 AM »
Here I have to say just plain mean and experience beats out youth and good looks!  Vicky pounds the little blonde bitch, so it should be to all blondes(Tammy)!
You can't have it all, but you can try for as much as you can!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 01:35:44 AM »

This stupid young bitch thinks that she's tough. Yes Robbie, I will use my rings to bash her face in, and she is very pretty, and I'm really going to enjoy breaking in such a young, beautiful woman to be my slave. I can almost feel her tongue inside of my soaking wet pussy. I hear the little bitch wants a dildo included. I will be very happy to strap on one big one and teach her how to be a very good slave.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 01:21:56 PM »
Mistress Vicky's experience and just plain nastiness will give her the edge over orangejuice in this one. Poor OJ is over her head with this one.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2016, 01:54:32 AM »

At the beginning of the poll it looked like Mistress Vicky would completely overwhelm the hot 18 year old, but the young woman doesn't seem like she's going to go down without a big fight, and who knows, with 2 days left, you never know what can happen.

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2016, 01:59:00 AM »

This stupid young bitch thinks that she's tough. Yes Robbie, I will use my rings to bash her face in, and she is very pretty, and I'm really going to enjoy breaking in such a young, beautiful woman to be my slave. I can almost feel her tongue inside of my soaking wet pussy. I hear the little bitch wants a dildo included. I will be very happy to strap on one big one and teach her how to be a very good slave.
Plenty of Ass to Mouth strapon dildo submission for you then Vicky. Make sure Lucia licks it as clean as she licks your pussy or a follow on beating will have to be administered
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2016, 03:25:13 AM »

Yes Robbie, you would like to see me fuck her face with the dildo, and then fuck her ass hole with it. That is a perfect time for me to make her suck the dildo clean. Then I'll sit backwards with my ass on her face, and I'll fuck her nose with my ass hole, while I twist her big nipples and make her stick her tongue out and lick my pussy into orgasm. She's going to think that I'm finished with her, but Robbie, I call you over and I lower your pants and tell you to lower your boxers. Your cock will be so hard as I grab it in my hand and jerk you off until you blow glob after glob of your hot cum all over Lucia's face, in her hair, and on her big, sexy tits, dripping down onto her stomach.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2016, 04:26:41 PM »

Thanks Rorkesdrift, you are right. It seems like that young 18 year old got scared and ran.She's gone off of fcf.  It doesn't matter, I am going to find the big mouth and beat her up, and then I will make her my slave.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2016, 12:57:59 AM »

This was a really hot fight, and Lucia has been staying behind Vicky the whole way, but not so far back that she had to disappear from fcf. That won't stop the story being written based on the poll, but it would have been really hot having Lucia here to stand up for herself.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2016, 11:23:39 PM »

The story of Lucia (orangejuice vs Mistress Vicky

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=59393.0