News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What is your favorite catfight story you have ever reed

• 41 Replies

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: What is your favorite catfight story you have ever reed
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2016, 07:26:24 PM »
I'm late to this conversation but I always enjoyed Dan73's stories, especially his Mom Fight series. They were great! Never overly long nor overly detailed, but they pushed all the right buttons for me. I made it a point to try and save everything I could find from him.

Does anyone know where he went? Seems like the last postings I can find from him are about 10 years ago.

Offline pacer

• God Member
  • nothing as sexy as a good ol catfight
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2016, 08:26:12 AM »
The stories written by Sidekick, Pacer and Jack Coleman.

Thank you, I am so flattered that you still remember my stories from so long ago

It's a pity you hadn't written any more story. They were so emotionally involving me into the psychology of the two catfighters, expecially the ones with Mary and Jill. Thanks.

I haven't written any in a long time. It takes me a long time to produce a good story. I wrote most of them in the winter, when there was little else to do.  I do have a couple ideas in mind,  maybe I will give it a try this winter

marcus

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2016, 01:57:55 PM »
Always loved the stories of the masked writer, epecialy this one
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,2016.0.html

Offline sprocket73

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2016, 06:26:30 AM »
sidekick, maura..there are so many :o

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2016, 12:47:23 AM »
Anything by Gemma Rox, Laurie Breeze, and Marie B.  They are the three best writers here.  I miss them all.

:)
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Divabeg

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2016, 12:05:37 PM »
The DD Debbie series.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2016, 09:38:06 PM »
For me RealCatWriter, Sidekick, Jack Coleman, Hank, Hal, Rino, Gemma, and Heidikillerkat.... All are so amazing and put such passion into the stories they write!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 09:45:58 PM by Anna the Marine Chick »

Offline jerilaw

I think someone already mentioned Bush to Bush at Walmart
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2016, 10:00:15 PM »
but that's a sexfight story, not a catfight story although I do think its true and very hot.  Cavalier had some great stories but my favorite one was where neighboring two couples (one lived upstairs from the other) had a disagreement about stereo noise or something and the wives/girlfriends decided to fight it out.  Both girls were early to mid twenties, the younger one won and had the loser eat her hairy pussy.  Wish I could find that story.  Cavalier had some awesome stories.  I think chickfight.com does too.   

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: I think someone already mentioned Bush to Bush at Walmart
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2016, 06:54:32 AM »
but that's a sexfight story, not a catfight story although I do think its true and very hot.  Cavalier had some great stories but my favorite one was where neighboring two couples (one lived upstairs from the other) had a disagreement about stereo noise or something and the wives/girlfriends decided to fight it out.  Both girls were early to mid twenties, the younger one won and had the loser eat her hairy pussy.  Wish I could find that story.  Cavalier had some awesome stories.  I think chickfight.com does too.   
Yes, Cavalier mag. did have some fantastic catfight stories. I'd like to think that my rivalry against Dee were some of the dirtiest and best fights to appear in that monthly publication.

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2016, 04:33:15 PM »
I think anything written by Anna The Marine Chick and Heidikillerkat are the best.

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2016, 04:06:31 AM »
Thank you VERY much to the ones who mentioned me, I consider it one of the greatest honors to be remembered and respected by people who are true connoisseurs of female fight fiction!
Made me extra happy that somebody remembered the Luxana stories, and I think Glass Ceiling is one of the best fights I ever scripted as well. 
As always, I only wish to entertain.

I won't name names myself, but I have nothing but the utmost respect for ANY writer on this forum, you're all amazing and please keep the great stories coming! 

my personal favorite single story is "Bitter Rivals" by DG. I think it's still up on Seaking's board somewhere.
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline coachzzz

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2016, 05:10:26 PM »
Harpua13, many of us miss your stories.  Both the Luxana saga and the Shyla chronicles were fabulous reads.  I love longer stories because they have a better chance of building up the characters involved and so allow the reader to invest more of their own emotions into the story. 

One more point to emphasize to the crowd--based on our recent experience here, we don't know what a good thing we have until it is taken away from us.   Take some time to go back and explore the past of this site.  You will always find something you did not see the first time around or may have not appreciated then.   When you find a story you like, save a copy of it so you can go back and enjoy it later, be it a few days or a few years later.

Nothing lasts forever.  Cherish what you have now.