News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cute catfight

• 6 Replies

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
Re: Cute catfight
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 04:48:02 PM »
That was a perfect combination of sexy and competitive!  Certainly was my kind of catfight! One of the best I've seen. Loved it! Who are the catfighters? Who produced this?
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 12:59:55 PM »
This was a hot little catfight.

Offline wk2011

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 02:13:33 AM »
That was a perfect combination of sexy and competitive!  Certainly was my kind of catfight! One of the best I've seen. Loved it! Who are the catfighters? Who produced this?

That is a Spectrum Custom Requests catfight by Keri.  One of the girls is Alexis, I don't know the other.  Their Clips4sale store is here:
http://clips4sale.com/39712/spectrum-custom-requests-fetish-/Cat0-AllCategories/Page1/ClipDate-desc/Limit10

Offline montanamonte

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 04:26:44 AM »
yep, good one for sure, I'm usually a brunette kinda fella but that lil blond got my blood runnin. hot fight, thanks

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 11:47:07 PM »
Yep. Alexis is Alexis Valerie...So Hot!
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline Indygent52

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2016, 06:00:32 PM »
Beware  of  VK!   It  is  run  by  total  assholes.  They  can  and  do  ban  you  for  life,  for  no  reason,  with  no  justification,   no  opportunity  for  defence,  and  ,  if  they  do,  as  they  did  with  me,  it's  a  total  black  list.  They  can  stop  you  from  viewing  or  anything.   You  can  sometimes  sneak on  the  site,  but  go  to  a  few  videos,  and  the  gestapo  pops  up  with "Log  in  to  view."   And,  as  soon  as  you  log in,  it's  "Oops,  we  banned  you."