News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cousin Fight Ex Wife

• 1 Replies
Cousin Fight Ex Wife
« on: August 06, 2016, 09:25:03 PM »
Ok I usually don't like to write stories but I decided if I'm gonna fit in with everyone here I should tell some of my stories to see what others think about it and get there feedback, I was married to Mabel my ex and she is Puerto Rican and is 5'11 and around 275 to 285  and Mabel had this part time job with some organization where she use to wrestle 4 nights a week  at a private club to make some extra money, she made good money but I think she just really enjoy fighting more then anything else because she simply like to fight and  she always said she got turned on when she beat someone up so the money was just an added bonus to her. As time went on we had a friend over to wrestle with us then another friend and before we knew it we about 7 girls and 5 guys over once a month to wrestle as it turned into a trend for us. It was a lot of fun because we all put our names in a jar and picked a name and who's ever name you picked that's who you wrestle so you really don't know who your gonna wrestle until you pick that name, it could be guy vs guy or girl vs guy and most of the time everyone agreed to it but sometimes someone is not comfortable wrestling that person so we have that person draw another name.

We had a big 4 bedroom house on out own private land so we never had to worry about noise or someone calling the cops or nosey neighbors, now my ex  never took a liking to my cousin Susie I guess she was kind of jealous that I grew up wrestling with my cousin and still did after we got married and to make it worse Suzie found out about our wrestling parties and wanted to join and at 5'9 175 Suzie knew how to wrestle and could easily take care of herself in so I let her which really pissed off my ex. Before I let Suzie join I mad one stipulation to my ex that she will never fight my cousin because of all the bad blood between them the fight would easily get carried away and someone would get hurt and after some arguing my ex finally agreed to my stipulation. We bet and had our regular wrestling matches and I could tell by the dirty looks between Suzie and Megan that I needed to watch them before it got any worse, I started to hear a few comments from the other people why don't I let them fight as I said no because it would turn ugly real fast. Now Mabel and I were having our own issues because Mabel has a wondering eye and she's cheated on her ex before so I knew she would probably do the same to me and I had noticed a guy there named Sal was getting a bit too friendly with Mabel so I suspected something was going on, now Suzie also noticed the same thing and pleaded with me to let her fight Mabel and of course I said no because Mabel has been wrestling  in a pro environment for years and I feel would easily hurt Suzie in a real fight.

Any way my suspicions were right and one day I cough her and Sal and that was it I filed for divorce and broke up the wrestling club at the house and decided to move out of state and just leave the house to my ex knowing fell well she's never be ably to afford it and would lose it anyway, I had everything packed and ready to move so gave my cousin a call asking her to drive me to my house because I had already shipped out my pick up truck and there was no answer which I found strange because my cousin never leaves without her cell phone. I finally called a taxi and went to my house and as I drove up I seen my cousin's car outside of the gate and knew what was going on as I still had my keys and let myself in as I heard cursing & screaming and knew what was going on . I  went downstairs to the basement where we use to have our wrestling meetings and there was my cousin and my ex standing face to face cursing at each other, I separated them as my cousin pushed me away and told me mind your own business this is between me and this cheating  spick, I decided what the hell let them fight it was gonna happen some day anyway and I told them ok you two wanna fight ok then fight as my cousin thanked me and as she turned around Mabel gave her a shot to the jaw sending my cousin flying into the wall.

My cousin was stunned by the surprise punch and ex wasted no time in grabbing her and slamming a shot to her belly that my cousin's eyes & mouth opened wide, Mabel just started to punch & kick her like a rag doll and Mabel grabbed  her by the hair pulling her up and slamming her face first into the wall as my cousin's nose started to bleed. Mabel held her against the wall punching her three times in her lower back as I could hear my cousin scream in pain as Mable grabbed the back of her head pushing Suzie's face into the wall as her nose bleed even more, I jumped up and tried to separate them and my ex kicked me right between the legs as I dropped like a rock from the pain as she started to laugh. It was clear Mable was intending on hurting Suzie and anyone that got in her way as Mabel was  facing me laughing as Suzie got to her feet and as hard as she could punched Mabel right between the legs as Mabel dropped to the floor clutching her pussy giving Suzie time to get up. Suzie got up really slow and still hurting bad as she kicked Mabel in her lower back than another kick into my ex's fat belly as my ex rolled in a ball, Suzie got in some payback as she kicked Mabel over and over in her tits and belly about six times as Mabel laid there curing in Spanish as my cousin helped me up off the floor as my balls were on fire. Mabel got up and grabbed Suzie by the back of her hair spinning her around as I grabbed Mabel's arm and turned her around and as hard as I could punched her right below her bellybutton as her eyes watered and she looked at me with surprise that I hit her, I pushed Mabel back as she fell on the floor curing me and swore she's call the cops on me and my cousin left the house and my cousin drove me to the airport as I flew away.

I keep in tough with my cousin after all these years and she tells me Mabel went back to Puerto Rico to live and my cousin was planning a trip out to see me next month for my birthday as she asked if I still wrestled and I told her you'll find out when you get here. Now that's in about two weeks and if we fight and I'm sure we will I'll be writing another story. So that's about it please let me know what  you think and if there's any ladies out there who are pissed at what I did to my ex let me knew we'll settle it !
DON'T START NO SHIT AND THERE WON'T BE ANY SHIT !

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Re: Cousin Fight Ex Wife
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 03:32:49 PM »
Not bad for a first story!!!   keep it up!  They'll just get better and better!