News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Forum for uploading catfights

• 2 Replies

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Forum for uploading catfights
« on: August 15, 2016, 05:16:33 AM »
Hey everyone;

I wanted to get some input from forum members on the possibility of starting a Tumblr page, and posting catfight videos to it.

There are several good Tumblr pages featuring girl fights.  I check some of those pages almost every day.  What I don't know is, how difficult it would be to begin a Tumblr page for uploading catfight videos from the web, especially ones that YT likes to delete.

Does anyone have any experience in this area?  Does it cost anything to start a Tumblr page?  And most important of all, what are the possible legal ramifications of posting fights that have been taken down, either by YT or the people who posted them in the first place?

Thanks for any info any of you can provide.

Offline Seve2U

• God Member
Re: Forum for uploading catfights
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 07:15:18 AM »
I'm unfamiliar with Tumblr, but can say that VK seems like an awesome free venue for
such postings.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: Forum for uploading catfights
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 03:22:12 PM »
Hey Seve;

I'm on VK now, and I've done a couple of uploads to it.  But I've seen some posts on this forum indicating VK is sometimes hard to deal with.  A couple of people have said they were kicked off VK without warning and without explanation.  And I also don't like having to give out my mobile number.  It's probably no big deal, but I think it's unnecessary.

It would be great to have a website where catfights can be posted without having to worry about having them disappear.