News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FAMILY FIGHTING

• 0 Replies
FAMILY FIGHTING
« on: August 19, 2016, 10:40:04 PM »
Have you ever had a member of your family that you just hate and you would love to kick her ass but it would cause big problems in the family that's the case with my sister-in-law Jamie, Now Jamie is a brunette about 5'7 and around 145 and is the type that struts around with her fancy polished fingernails and her makeup and perfume like she thinks she's a beauty queen. Jamie is the type to think about herself and does nothing to help others and even goes out of her way to make problems for other people with gossip and spreading rumors and lies. For as long as I've been married to my wife I have hated this bitch with a passion but because she's my wife's sister there's nothing I can do and I try my best to avoid being around her, my wife's dad is  81 one of the nicest guys your even gonna meet and will give you the shirt off his back if he thought you needed it so when I see Jamie treat him like shit it makes me go nuts and there's nothing I can do. We all went out to a BBQ last weekend and Jamie volunteered to pick up my father-in-law and bring him to the party as I already know Jamie was up to something she doesn't go out of her way to help people unless she's got something up her sleeve,

sure enough I was right she picked him up and she asked him for money for gas for her car and knowing my father-in-law they way I do he gave her 50 bucks to put gas in her car and that blew my mind how she could do that to an 81 year old man. I was so pissed I just wanted to grab the bitch by her neck and choke her but once again my wife told me to mind my business that she'll get what's coming to her someday, a few days later I was at the gym working out and there's a couple of girls there that I became good friends with named Rita & Tiffany and both ladies are lesbians. Rita is a brunette about 5'6 and around 140 and Tiffany also brunette and is a bit bigger at 5'9 and around 160 they asked how'd my weekend go so I told them about the BBQ and what my sister-in-law did and they both agreed the bitch needs a bear down.

As we worked out as I started to think about what Tiffany said about how Jamie needed a beat down and I got a crazy idea about how to get even with Jamie I told both girls her you wanna make a 100 bucks and they asked sure whatcha got in mind and I told them real simple just kick Jamie's ass and at first they thought I was joking until I handed them 100 bucks and said I'm serious and they said we'll do it under one condition this has to be out secret and we all agreed. Now this was a perfect plan because Jamie doesn't knw Tiffany or Rita so she's never expect anything, I know Jamie likes to go jogging in the park at 4 AM 3 times a week so Saturday morning would be the perfect time so I told Tiffany & Rita to get to the park around 3:30 and wait for her and they said ok. I woke up early on Saturday made an excuse and told my wife I was going to work for a while and left also headed for the park. I got there around 3:45 and seen both Tiffany & Rita there and they looked hot both in shorts and tank tops shits and thought to myself wow there two sexy lesbians, I told her I was gonna hide behind some rocks because I wanted to see Jamie get her ass kicked and they told me ok but don't come out no matter what and I agreed and took my spot behind some big rocks out of sight. We all waited and 4: o clock came and no Jamie as I thought oh shit the bitch is not coming just my luck when suddenly up drives Jamie's car as she got out, Jamie was wearing black silk shorts and a skin tight sports bra not exactly jogging attire but her that's Jamie.

She walked towards the running trail and started to stretch as both Tiffany & Rita run up behind her like there gonna run also as they smile at her and both ladies start to stretch also, Jamie didn't pay them any mind as she turned away from them and walked towards the jogging trail when suddenly Tiffany shoved Jamie from behind knocking her on the floor as Jamie screamed what the fuck bitch as she rolled over and started to get up. As soon as Jamie got to her feet Tiffany slammed a hard right fist into Jamie's belly as her eyes and mouth opened wide with surprise as Jamie doubled up, Rita grabbed Jamie by the shirt pulling her up as Jamie scream "who the fuck are you" but Rita just laughed as she gave Jamie a slap across her face that the sound of the smack bounced off the rocks. Jamie covered her face but it was too late as both girls tackled her to the floor as Tiffany sat on Jamie's body Rita started banging her head on the dirt floor, Jamie laid there dazed as both ladies  pulled her up and Rita held Jamie's arms as Tiffany pounded her fists into Jamie's belly and tits about 6 times, as Rita held up Jamie from falling then both ladies witched places and Tiffany held Jamie's arms behind her back as Rita stood there and blasted punches into Jamie's belly and tits also. They pulled back Jamie pinning her up against a tree as they held Jamie's arms over her head as they ripped Jamie's shirt wide open showing Jamie's sexy purple bra and then ripping the bra off also as Jamie's sexy tits was totally exposed,

Tiffany shoved Jamie's top into her mouth to stop her from screaming as both ladies began pulling & twisting Jamie's nipples and every time Jamie tried to pull away Rita or tiffany slammed a shot into her belly, this went on for about 20 minutes and both Tiffany & Rita pinched and punched Jamie allover her belly & tits as both laughed as they had there fun. Tiffany began smacking Jamie over and over in her face as Jamie's face was fire red then Rita took her slaps also as Jamie still couldn't scream with her shirt in her mouth but you could tell she was crying and hurting from the beating, Tiffany held Jamie against the tree as Rita picked up a rock and slammed it into Jamie's stretched out belly about three times until Jamie's belly was bleeding from sharp part of the rock and then Rita handed the rock to Tiffany as Rita held her and Tiffany buried the rock over and over into Jamie's belly as they let her fall on the ground crying as both ladies stood over her laughing.

I dick was hard like a rock watching both ladies work over Jamie but also a little worried they would really hurt her bad, finally they stopped and Tiffany told Rita that's enough the bitch got the message and Rita said yea your right as Rita said one more for the road as Tiffany said ok and Tiffany kicked Jamie in her back at the same time Rita kicked her in her belly as Jamie rolled into a fetal position as she laid there both Tiffany & Rita gave me the thumbs up as they got into there car and drove away. A few seconds later I snuck back to my car and also drove away also and headed back to my house , when I got there my wife asked everything go ok at work and I said yup everything was good now as we sat there watching television. About two hours later the phone rang and it was Jamie calling to ask us to come over to her house to help her as my wife asked what's up and Jamie told her two girls jumped her on the jogging trail , so we hurried over there as we got there I got a close up of Tiffany & Rita's handy work as they worked her over pretty good as part of me was really turned on and part of me was kind of sorry at what I did but I feel she had it coming maybe just not as rough as they did to her, and maybe now she's learn to treat people nicer !
DON'T START NO SHIT AND THERE WON'T BE ANY SHIT !