News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Celebrity wrestling and catfight tournament ...WORLD TITLE

• 1 Replies

Offline cris2727

• God Member
Celebrity wrestling and catfight tournament ...WORLD TITLE
« on: September 03, 2016, 10:52:46 AM »
Hello to all.. short i will start a new wrestling tournament of
 celebrity. The summer edition was won by the great goldie blair. This tournament will be much larger and for the First time i will try to accompany the matches with brief introduction stories. I am just starting out but i will try to commit myself to write something nice. Thanks to all of you
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 10:54:51 AM by cris2727 »
i

Offline cris2727

• God Member
Re: Celebrity wrestling and catfight tournament ...WORLD TITLE
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 11:08:40 AM »
Interview with the champion
Me - " hello goldie ,how are you?"
G-" I'm fine thanks ."
Me-"are you ready for this new tournament?"
G-"dear this is not a question you need to do to me. This is a question you should ask to the other wrestlers.
I'm ready to win the title again...this is for sure. And You know what? This time i want to send someone to the hospital. (Laugh).
ME-"for sure they have to be very careful getting in the ring with you.
G-" exact!!" (Laugh) i'm the champion and i'm not afraid of anyone.

Goldie gets up from the chair...and with a Quick motion she removes her bra, and squeezed  her beautiful tits on the camera. Now she turns to me and points her finger towards the camera and says.."listen to me cris...i have prepared a new finisher for my matches....i like hardcore wrestling. you will see it" (laugh).

« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 01:11:10 PM by cris2727 »
i