News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

From No 1 Badminton to Wrestling

• 1 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
From No 1 Badminton to Wrestling
« on: September 17, 2016, 07:11:17 PM »
Hello, This match i played with one of the cutest girl i have seen in this format. When i read it again i knew she had played rather quiet well than I had my expectations with her,
Thanks enjoy reading the moves!!!

SARA -
I Sara from India & you Maria from Netherland met in a very High world level final badminton match where you defeated me in the last set in best of 3 games...Ohhh what a gruelling match... the last game went stretched to last points...
It is not that the first time i get defeated by you..you had defeated me twice last...I was ranked One player of the world..& had a 2-0 record against you..now you overtook it to 4-2 against me...
You now became no 1. Now I decide to wrestle you..& we settled a wrestling tonight a day after the match..
I know you are little bigger than me at 5'8", 65 kgs against me 5’6”60 kgs...but i want to take on you..m confident in wrestling i can defeat you.
So here we are....
MARIA -
Yes Sara, i am ready i whisper and i walk slowly to the middle.  You are going to
show me that it is impossible for me to beat an Indian woman? I am sorry for you
but to-day i am in a good shape and i am sure this is my day. I am now in front of
you and look into your eyes. I put my hands on my hips and show you my strong
arms and powerful legs. Let us wrestle Sara, I am ready.  yt

SARA -
As you slowly approach towards me...I too slowly advance towards you...at mid of the mat we stopped & squared up against each others...I too picked my both hands on my hips...now we are face to face....nose to nose......eye ball to eye ball...
What? You will wrestle with me? You will defeat me? Ohhh What defeat me? I tap my right hand on your left shoulder...& tap your shoulder again...trying to push you a bit back by this..m sure by this we both will ignite more for the wrestling...& I decide inside that I would teach her a lesson today...

YT
Maria –
Feeling your right hand on my shoulder and i have to make one step backwards.
Don't push me bitch.......you are a bad looser, because i am now the number one.
Again you push me backwards. It makes me angry and i say, don't try to
intimidate me bitch.  I beat you by badminton and i can beat you as well as
by wrestling. Than i make a step forwards and put my right arm around your
head. With my left hand i grab my right wrist and holding you now in a firmly
headlock. Yesi hiss i will defeat you.  yt

SARA –
Then I see you use your longer reach than me.. you went on your toes to increase your reach further & make it totally impossible for me to stop your left hand to wind around my neck from back then pushing my head down you lock your wrist of this hand with your other hand...by locking a strong sackle over my head.
Bitch! I grin. I was very upset by the ways you defeated me in a row in our last four matches..& became no 1 in the world taking the crown from my head.
I nowdisperately want to defeat you in this wrestling. I cant stand it anymore after getting a consecutive four defeats from your hands..nowI m very very desperate to defeat in a real thing which is wrestling between us.
As you lower me down even if now I try to pick up my reach & grip you in reverse head lock it will not be possible for me as my head is down & my hands may not be able to reach that far to provide me a good grip over you by that.
I thought your legs are very near to me as you head lock me down.. I lower my both hands & grip your very solid left thigh very tightly in bearhug which was very near to my both hands. My head in locked in a tight head lock & your left thigh is locked in a very tight bearhug in my hands.
Today the real winner will be decided bitch in the real game & you did a real mistake to have accepted to wrestle me..which is the real testing game.
I bearhug your left thigh with my full power.
Only you & me in the room.

MARIA –
I hold your head in my firmly grip and try to bow your head down. I use all
my power to show you that i am stronger and that i am a better wrestler.
I have beaten you bitch, i am a much better badminton player. I am the
number one and i will be the number one in this fight. Than suddenly you
take my left leg by surprise in a  bearhug.
Shit.....i moan.......trying to keep my balance on my right leg.  Oh.....i must
be careful that bitch knows how to fight.    

SARA –
What a power is there in your grip of arms when you try to push me down with your head lock...I had no other option then to defend myself by gripping your left thigh in my hands in a bear hug tightly...you are trying to push me down with your all strengths & power..& m trying to defend myself with my all strengths.. anyhow by holding your thunder left leg in tight bearhug in my both arms...somehow with lot of difficulties I defend myself a bit..then slowly with full power of my both hands & hips I try to off lift your thunder leg from the ground & pick it up in my laps in both hands...but quickly realise that your leg is so heavy that even if I able to pick it up a bit I may also fall down with your heavy weight on me...so even though if i manage to pick your leg with full strengths in my hands I have a risk that I fall down with your very heavy weight falling on me. So have to apply my whole strength as well.. also be very careful to defend myself from falling down with my all efforts. M trying to off lift your strong leg from ground..Grrrr..Lets see what the bitch can do now?
I am fighting a very strong & my most arch rival now.

YT

MARIA –
It looks like a status quo.........me holding your head in a firmly grip and you
holding my left leg in a bearhug.  It is difficult for me trying to keep my
balance on one leg. I try to push my left leg down on the floor but your
bearhug is so firmly that it is not possible. I move my right arm a little bit
lower........around your neck, trying to strangle you and hope to weaken
you.  yt

SARA –
Yes it's look status quo. .who goes down first. .I pick your left leg up in my both hands but its difficult to keep your leg up in my hands..you are also now trying to put your leg down....now equal pressure is falling from both ends so our legs also jumps trying hard to keep our balance on the ground...then you try to strangulate me & push me down...I cannot keep my balance...& fell on my side hips on the ground. ..my heart broke as I got down first...but I still had a firm grip on your left thigh...taking the help of same still holding your thunder thigh in my both arms I try to use the falling momentum & with your thigh in my arm I try to roll on top of you.
Your thigh locked in my arms & my head is locked om your arms ..lets see whether you allow to roll me with use of the falling momentum or you hold me down.
Your thigh in my arms & my head in yours.
YT

MARIA –
You surprise me by lifting up my left leg, but i keep holding my right arm
around your neck. I press a little bit more and suddenly i feel you are going
down. You are lying now on your hip but you are still holding my left leg.
Before i can control you, you roll on top of me. I have to release my arm from
your neck, but quickly i try to wrap my arms around your body.  yt
SARA –
You lock your arms around my body...I also leave your thigh & wrap my arms around your head...m on top with my roll,..my breast on yours, face on yours..but I place it sideways over your face...so that I can maintain a good grip on you...
I was surprised to see myself on top...as you were little bigger than me also I had realised your power a bit more than me...i  never thought I could be on top first after we had our first body to body test in this wrestling now...
Now I think I have to use my intelligence which I have & I try to entwine your thigh in my thighs & lock your python tightly in between my pythons & lock & entwine my ankles over one another to put on a good lock. .similarly I try to lock my right wrist also very tightly with my left hand to lock your head tightly in my hands...now I got the bitch strongly under me...my breast brushing & pressing over yours &i lock you very tightly in me...
But inside I m fearing much,..as I had lost my first power battle against you..when you got me on the ground first...I will never accept the defeat in this real body to body game between us now.

YT
Hi, below I locked your only right thigh in my thighs & not both.
pl reply accordingly.

best of luck. Thanks.

MARIA –
Lying on my back with your body on me. Because i landed very hard down on
my hip i was too slow to get on top first. Just in time i wrap my arms around your
body. Feeling your tits pressing mine. Your face very close to me. Your try to
entwine my right thigh between yours but before you can close your thighs
around me i jerk my leg free and quickly i wrap my legs around your waist
and lock my ankles together. Now i press my arms and legs very very firmly
around your body like a python. Trying to stop your breath now for making it
easy for me to roll over... yt

SARA –
Epps you quickly jerk & free your leg before I could entwine it in my legs...ohhh I felt somewhat lost when you entine my waist & lock your ankles overit...we got firmly locked...now you start pressing your hands & legs around my body...now I have to defend myself strongly...now you are pressing me very hard & trying to roll on top of me...Aghast!!! I allow you take one roll...but using your momentum on you I again try to roll on top of you...so that your leg hold on my waist should weaken...also your hold on my body should weaken...next I would try to sit on your chest trying to club your hands under my knees...but its far away now…
I think my hips are also very heavy if I manage to sit on your chest as it would be much difficult for you to topple me ...but I also know with your physici can't guarantee that...& you can topple me again...& if you topple me my sorrow will have no bounds as knowing your strengths by now I know it could be very difficult for me if you topple & come on top of me.
Lets see if I can use the momentum & roll on top of you again after you roll over me.

YT

MARIA –
I keep pressing your body with my legs and arms and i succeed to came on top of
you, but i underestimate you because my grip is not so firmly anymore and i didn´t
expect you roll over again and now it is you on top of me. I feel your butt is coming
down now on my chest. But before you can club my hands under you knees i grab
your wrists. It is difficult for me to reach your shoulders with my legs, so first i try
to make a bridge hoping to disturb your balance on me.  yt

SARA –
Aghast! you grab my wrists so quickly & gripped it so tightly...I try to shrug & free them but yups not possible as it is such a tight grip...I could not free them...but yups m happy my butts on your face..I know they are also strong I try to crush your chest with that..& stop your breathing...but I know m far away from it...as dont know from when you start dominating on me...as I came to know by now that you look a bit more stronger than me...but I know I m a big fighter...& not a give up type by my very attitude..I will battle till end..but not give up easily at any cost... I may be slightly less than you...but if I fight well...I can also try to come out as a winner..I have to fight with more wit & win this battle..use my intelligence, techniques etc..so that I can overcome a bit more strength of yours..
&ohhh now she is terribly shaking me with her bridge...she is disturbing me a lot..her strength is a bit more than me so she is shaking me a lot...my wrists are in your hands..I again bring my chest down on yours & try to free my wrists...but I know I would not be able to free them..So I decide to go sideways...drop my butts sideways.. on right of your face & try to wrap my thunder thighs around your head...lock it well &then try to free my hands...

Ehhh...lets see if I can manage this!!!.

YT

MARIA –
I notice you cannot get your wrists free. My grip is too strong and too firmly for you.
I try to make a bridge by lifting up my belly, but with your butt on my chest makes
it impossible to get you off me, only i disturb your balance on me a little bit. Than
suddenly you drop your butt sideways and wrap your thunder thighs around my
head. I am very surprised by your move. Now i realize that i am fighting a woman
with a lot of intelligence and technique. I try to roll on my side and trying to get up
on my feet, hoping that you have to release your thunder thighs from my head.  yt  

SARA –
I wrap my thighs around your head...but as I feared your lower body specially the legs were totally free...you roll sideways as I had thought & now you are trying to get on your feets as your legs were totally free..& by now I know the kind of strength you possess..you manage to get on your feets...your  knees are still slightly bent as you are trying to adjust holding my weight on you...as my pythons are still hanging like a strong neckless around your neck....my butts are hangingup in the air above from the ground. ..even my three fourth of my back is also lifted above from the grounds level..becauseIdont want to let go your neck from my thighs lock...you are trying to stand up...your both hands on my strong thunder thighs...but m trying to keep my lock intact on your neck with my strong thighs...& if I can keep this lock intact I can again drag & get your butts thuded down on the ground again...

A great wrestling is going is now on between us....my body is up from from ground...only one fourth of my back & head on ground.. rest body up as my legs gripping & hanging over your neck like a necklace...you are on your feets holding my legs in your arms...a great wrestling is now going in between us.Aghst!!!

YT
MARIA –
I am on my feet now but your python thighs are still on my neck. I try to move
and to swing from left to the right to get free from your firm grip like a necklace
on me. But your legs are too strong.  I can´t hold it  much longer and i am slowly
going down on my knees. I wrap my arms around your legs and close my hands
together and again i move and swing from the right to the left trying to break
your grip.   yt

ps

SARA –
(Hi, there is no words under ps in your reply below),

M much encouraged to see that you could not break my firm leg grip over your neck in your first attempt..boyed by it I try to push back more dipper on your neck & grip it more strongly in my thighs...but then I see you are going down on the ground on your knees ...this will bring you at a  better position to hold on me...I try hard to push my thighs back more up over your neck & try to bring you down..butohhh...you are so strong...you held my both legs strongly & swing strongly to your left & right & try to free your neck from my strong leg grip.. I held on...now m on my back...you are on me with your knees on the ground..& my legs strongly clinged over your neck...m not going to release this Ehhh...lets fight more for this....your hands are still on my strong thunder thighs...I held you...but I knew you are a bit more stronger than me..& I could be in a very bad position soon ...I fear very much but still hang on..You are on top of me....with your both knees on the ground & my thighs still hanging over your neck.  

YT

MARIA –
sorry psi enjoy our fight.

Shit that bitch has strong super thighs........i cannot get my neck free and it makes
me difficult to move.  Desperate i try once more to swing from the right to the left
but in vain, your grip it so firmly like a bear hug. I must hurry because my neck hurts
and i cannot breathe normal. Oh no...... I am in a bad position, that bitch is now
strangling me with her python thighs. I let myself falling down on my side trying to
roll over to force you down on your stomach.  yt

SARA –
You fall down very intelligently...my pythons in your both hands...& as you try to roll my strong hold of your hands on my pythons...my pythons grip is about to break a bit...now you try to roll & force me on my stomach...this breaks my leg lock on your head completely..Aghasth!!! ..but as the lock broke....I quickly try to jump up on my both knees & try to put my butts on your butts from the opposite direction...means our faces would be on opposite directions. ..as when you roll your chest also had come on the ground & our heads were on opposite sides of each others ...now I will try to sit on your butts & will try to collect your legs above in lap over my chest.
But I know you are very strong &you may try to slide upwards stretching your arms forwards...& I know you are very strong to be able to do that...& I have to fight you very intelligently...or you can be up on me at any moment. ..& then my sorrow will have no bounds..ifi see m about to loose against you.

YT
Ps. Thanks.
MARIA –
Yes.......my neck is free now and i can breathe normal again . But i am lying on my chest
and before i can do anything i feel your butt on my butt. Before you can grab my legs
I put my hands on the floor and push myself upwards, trying to get your butt off from my
butt. If i succeed i can turn quickly around and bring my hands under your
armpits, going for a full nelson. But i must hurry because you are a fast and
intelligence fighter, if i fail i can loose, because you have a much better technique.
  yt  

SARA –
My butts on your butts...m trying to collect your legs up over mylaps in my arms..but before i could grab them well.. i knew you were a bit more stronger & so you put your hands down & try to stretch yourself upwards...upps..m finding your butts pushing up & away from my butts...I cry internally & try to catch hold of your legs again...but could not & all things slips away...
& before I turn at you I could see you turned onme..&ohhh you throw yourself on me...i turn a bit showing my back to you..we both were on ground on our knees...as you throw your body on me I bent a bit sideways...bending myself a bit downwards...but before you can put your arms beneath my armpits...I lock your hands from sideways...our arms are locked around our biceps...your right bicep & my right biceps are locked from sideways tightly... waist &.hips are locked from sides...m trying to push you down on your face on ground on my left side..& if I can manage that we both will be on our faces sideways on the ground...lets see if I can manage it...I know as you are a bit more stronger than me..your biceps may push my biceps down also..by that your side body to some extent may also get on top of me....in that case I have to keep my legs also ready a bit free to grab as they are now…to grip your & keep you in control from advancing further on me.
but lets first see if my biceps can push your biceps down & if i can get you side by side to me or you manage to do the same thing on me with your sheer power.
YT
Ps. I may not be able to reply on date 9, 10 & 11, though will try to reply on 9 if I get your reply early...or we will resume again from 11. Till 8 we can freely continue the fight.

MARIA –
Unbelievable.....that bitch knows how to fight. I cannot use my full nelson. She lock my
hands sideways just in time. I must pay attention during our fight, because she surprises
me every time. I am still not complete recovered from the strangling by your python
thighs on my neck. You biceps is very strong because you have trained very much by
smashing at  badminton. I cannot prevent you are pushing me sideways down on my
left side. Lying on my left side i try to wrap my leg over your hip.  yt

ps
i understand, take your time i am not in a hurry.

SARA –
We both are on the ground with our chins on the ground...we are laying side by side...with our hips facing the roof...I held your right arm very tightly in my hands...or I would have been in a very bad position. ..I held your hand very close over my chest..as if it is the only thing in the world available with me...we are side by side...now slowly you are picking your legs from behind over my hips...I know by now you are bit more stronger than me...I feel like crying...but could not stop your legs coming over my hips from back...I locked your right arm very strongly over my chest..as if it is the only thing I should grab well...or I may be totally get beaten ..I have to try it very hard...& not let your this hand go...as you are totally riding on me from behind..feel your tight groins spread over my butts...by two hands I try to keep my strong hold on your hand...also though my chin is down on the ground.. from behind I try to scissor your left leg in my both legs from my behind...though m in a very bad shape...but I try my level best to grab you as far as possible which is now one leg & hand for me . ...& my heart cries loud inside.

YT.

MARIA –
I press my tits against your back and my pussy against your butt.
My right arm is captured by your hands but i am in a comfortable
position. My mouth is very close by your ear and i whisper, sorry
for you Sara, i am the number one in badminton and over a few
minutes  i am the number one in wrestling. I jerk my leg free and
with my full body i am lying on your back. i try now to get my left
arm under your body, so that i can grab my left hand and right
hand together.   yt

SARA –
Ehhh! M peeved under your body...but my tight grip is there on your right hand...I will not let it go at any case...your groins pressing & brushing my butts on the back...& I knew my grip cannot be that tight on your leg as m lying down on my chest...so you could jerk & free your legs easily...m badly pinned on the ground. ..only the thing in my hands is your right hand...I cry insides..then you say you will be number one over me in wrestling too...this hurts me a lot ...I lay under you & try to gather strength though I feel like crying now...
I am trying best not to allow your two hands join under my body...I was knowing you will try these...that is why I had kept my very strong hold on your right hand in my both hands...& not allow to join your hands at any cost...I was number one bitch...& you were a mere small player..you cannot beat me in wrestling. .& I will prove you that”...& I try my level best not to allow you to free your right hand...by that you cannot get on your butts on my back also even if you try it next...if I can manage to hold your this hand long... next I will show you my next super move to you by trying to raise on my knees...but at present m much pained by your heavy body on me...m just trying to hang on your hand...& feel like crying...

MARIA –
I try to bring my left hand several times under your chest but in vain. Thinking it is better trying to get my right hand free. I jerk and pull but
it is not possible now, your grip is too firm. It makes me a liltte angry, because i cannot going to sit down now on your back for my final
and winning move. Let go my right hand free bitch i shout. Belgian badminton players are stronger than Indian badminton players. Now
i try to bring my right hand under your neck. My mouth very close to your ear i whisper softly, you better give up Sara, i will not hurt you.

yt

SARA –
You jerk hard to free your right hand...m finding it difficult to keep my grip over it further more...but I know holding your this hand is now like life & death forme..which also looks like slowly slipping away from my hands now...
Then I find your left hand hooking under my neck...I feel a lot of pain over there & feel breathlessness...my right hand is struggling to maintain my grip over your right hand which moved straight long over our heads....my neck is very badly chocked by your left hand...
Now I hear the slow murmur of your lips over my right year...but I keep mum...still struggling...but knowing my grip over the match is fast slipping away out of my hands....
Now I grip the fingers of your right hand in fingers of my right hand...though it still gave a bit of controls to me. .but it may not work more...Ehhh! I moan...still trying to struggle...
Not able to digest if I loose....

YT

MARIA –
I am smiling now, you are desperate ,i feel you are struggling but in vain, my
left arm is under your neck and thani roll over to my back taking you with me.
I am lying now on my back and you are lying with your body backwards on me.
Quickly i wrap my super legs around you and lock my ankles together. My
heels pressing on your pussy. My left arm pressing on your neck to make
you more weaker. Now i must try to make my right hand free. Your strong
fingers locked with mine makes it difficult, but i must try.   yt

SARA –
Ehh you went on your back..my back on you...then you scissor my waist tightly in between your two strong legs...your ankles are locked over my pussy...m almost totally locked now...only thing not locked was my right hand...I let go my finger lock over your right hand fingers & again gripped the wrist of your right hand tightly..but it may be of very little use at this moment...I try to bridge & push my hip up but your ankle's lock over my pussy keeps me grounded ...I press your right hand & try to turn my shoulders & thereby try to turn myself on you...but I know it would not be that easy.. .m in little dilemma now...what can i do...would i possibly loose this match...& with my last attempt I with my full strength try to spread & open my limbs & break free myself from shackles of you over my body...
Grrrrr I grunt very loud.

YT

MARIA –
I am lying comfortable on my back and still holding you in my grip. Only my right hand
is not free and you grip now with your fingers my wrist. I pay all my attention to get my wrist free and suddenly you manage to turn your body around on me. I am amazed
by your move and your face is very close now on my face. I look into your beautiful
brown eyes and see that it took you a lot of effort.  But my legs are still around you
and i try to press my thighs firmly together, hoping to make you weaker and weaker.

yt

SARA –
You press my waist hard & hard in your legs &i feel weaker & weaker...
Finaly I tapped the ground thrice...& say I give up...I give up.
I am totaly exhausted in the match...& knew I could not have done more had I tried more & more till end...I tried my level best but you were also strong, surely more stronger than me..now I have little less regrets as I fully knew by now that you were a bit more stronger than me...& even I had tried much more I could not have done more & would always have been less to this extent...no doubt about it till now....as always you would have been a bit more than me...& I could not have reduced this gap...as there is no doubt by now that you would have been always better by that little bit & I could not have reduced that gap as it is proved very well that I you would have been that bit better than me till we would have tried more & more. Now I have no doubt even if I would have tried my whole life I could not have been able to surpass you at this stage of our status...
now my regret is less...as full prove has been done & decided between us...& no more doubt remains on it there.
leave me Maria...I request.

MARIA –
I keep pressing and pressing more and more my super python thighs around your body
and thani hear you tap the ground three times. Yes........i am happy, i won, i have
beaten Sara the former number one of the world. Now it is me the number one in
badminton and wrestling. I know now that i can beat Indian women. I release my legs
from your body and wrap my arms around you and thani give your a big kiss on your
mouth and hiss, it was nice fighting you Sara, next time you must fight better than
maybe you have a chance.  yt  

SARA –
Nice match. Thanks for playing. Probably it was best among all we played. Your best?

By the way m going in a short vacation would be back on 12 th.

But would you like to play a hard match like we did against Queen Deepika you now as a Queen Katrina...or you would like a tough Apartment wrestling with her after falling in love with a common boyfriend.
I would like a Queen's hard battle.

You will be 5'8" 62 kgs against deepika's 5,9, 59 kg.

pl let me know so that m prepared for same.

MARIA –
I agree for a Queen's hard battle.
Have a nice holiday.

Hugs

SARA –
Thanks. See you on 12th...

Huggs.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 07:58:59 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Re: From No 1 Badminton to Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 06:31:22 PM »
Hi All,

CHARLOTTE with whom I played this match has given me consent & wished I display her name here hence this. She is the most cutest girl I ever faced in my life..
I had few other marathon matches played with her Belgium vs India. I wish I could display all of them here sometimes.

Thanks
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”