News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Marvel vs DC

• 19 Replies

Offline WrestleFic

Marvel vs DC
« on: September 19, 2016, 12:10:12 AM »
Ellen Page (29) vs Emily Bett Rickards (25)

{alt} {alt}

Ellen exited the gym locker room, pausing for a second to glance at herself in a mirror. Her outfit was more revealing than usual - a sports bra, a well-fitted pair of shorts, and plimsols - but it was late enough that she knew the gym would be empty. She looped her towel around her neck and pushed open the door. As she did, she heard a grunt, followed by the grind of metal. So much for the gym being empty. She followed the sound, and before long the person at the rowing machines. The woman - it was clearly a woman - was bent over one the machines, towel in hand to wipe off the sweat. Ellen paused at the site of her ass wiggling as she cleaned, concealed by nothing more than a pair of skintight yoga pants. Her slighty-too-baggy tank top was gradually slipping up her body as she bent over, offering a tantalizing glimpse of the skin underneath.
"Oh, hey."
Ellen's head snapped up as the woman straightened up, apparently having seen her out of the corner of her eye. The woman turned, casually running a hand through her long blonde hair to adjust her ponytail.
"Sorry about the noise," she continued. "I think there's something wrong with the machine, it's pretty stiff."
Ellen flashed a smile.
"Thanks for the tip," she replied. She paused for a moment, and her smile turned apologetic. "Sorry, I'm sure I know you, but I can't put my finger on it."
The woman smiled back and extended a hand. "Emily Bett Rickards. I'm an actress too, but I guess a movie star like you doesn't keep up with who's on TV, huh?"
Ellen returned the handshake with a laugh, and sat down on one of the rowing machines, motioning for Emily to do the same. "Hey, I'm not some snob looking down on you because you're in a different corner of the industry. I think I've seen you in something. Canadian too, right?"
Emily's eyes widened slightly. "Yeah, actually. Vancouver. Have you seen Arrow? That's mostly what I've been doing for the last few years."
"Of course, yeah!" Ellen grinned. "You look different without the glasses." She paused again, and her face fell. "Never really got into Arrow, though."
"Really?" Emily frowned slightly. "Why not? You're in the superhero game too, right?"
"Yeah, but it's just kinda... bleh. That whole romance between you and the Arrow guy really turned me off."
"Huh."
Ellen's eyes widened and she held up her hands. "Nothing against you, obviously," she said quickly. "It's just... it doesn't do it for me. I stopped watching a while ago."
"Yeah, well," Emily rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I always liked the X-Men movies. You know, the first two were great, and the ones with James McAvoy are awesome, but you only seem to show up in the worst ones. Nothing against you, obviously."
Ellen stood up, glaring down at Emily.
"At least I get to play a superhero," she retorted, a hint of malice creeping into her voice. "Instead of settling for tech support."
Emily stood up as well, and Ellen suddenly became very aware of the four inch difference in their heights.
"At least I actually get to act like a superhero," she said. "Instead of spending a whole movie standing next to a sleeping Hugh Jackman."
As she spoke, she put her hands on Ellen's shoulders and shoved her backwards. Ellen stumbled, barely catching herself before she tripped over the rowing machine behind her.
"You know, I came in here to exercise," she said, trying to keep her voice calm. "I was gonna use the machines, but maybe I should just my workout kicking your ass instead."
"Oh, really?" Emily laughed. "The world's tiniest actress is gonna beat me up?"
"I've had training, you know."
"So have I."
The girls glared at each other, before simultaneously turning to look at the mats laid out across the room.
"Let's go, then," Ellen said. Emily smirked and followed the shorter woman across the room, kicking off her trainers as she went, leaving her bare foot. Ellen opted to keep her plimsols on.

The two women stood across each other on the mats, their arms slightly raised. Ellen could already feel her anger waning as she took note of the surprising musculature in Emily's bare arms, replaced by a mixture of fear and slight arousal. Nevertheless, she lunged forward, hoping to catch the taller woman off guard. Emily was prepared, however, and the two ended up locking hands in a test of strength. Ellen grit her teeth, but Emily easily held her, fingers digging into her hands. Without warning, Emily's leg shot out, hooked around Ellen's, and yanked back, tripping the smaller woman and dumping her on her ass. Emily followed her down, and within seconds she was sat astride Ellen's stomach, hands still locked together. She smirked and pushed Ellen's hands down, pinning them on each side of her head. A tense few seconds passed as ELlen tried to catch her breath.
"Jesus Christ, you're good," she gasped out.
"Told you I had training."
Ellen ran her eyes over her opponents body, looking for an opening. She bucked her hips, but Emily barely seemed to notice.
"That rage didn't last long, did it?" Emily commented. "I was expecting you to at least put up a fight."
"What makes you think I'm done?" Ellen shot back. She bucked her hips again. "I'm just warming up."
"I'd hope so," Emily replied, the hints of a smile on her face. "Keep going like this, you're gonna give Canada a bad name."
"I wouldn't worry about that," said Ellen. "You're holding the side up pretty well right now."
Suddenly, she pushed her upper body upward, throwing her head forward to headbutt Emily directly in the chest. As she had hoped, Emily had begun to grow complacent in her position, allowing Ellen a chance to surprise her. Emily let out a gasp as head met breast, and the distraction was enough for Ellen to free her hands and wriggle out from under her. She rolled backward, putting a little distance between them, as Emily put a hand over her chest.
"So we're going after the boobs now?" she said in mock offense. "Thanks for the warning there."
"Yours are easier targets than mine," said Ellen. "Although that's probably the only advantage I have right now."
"I'm sure I'll find them if I need to," said Emily.
"You're not allowed to flirt!"
"So it's working?"
"You don't need to flirt," Ellen growled. "It's not going to be a challenge for you if you have all the advantages."

Emily winked at her and lunged forward on her knees. Ellen shuffled back, trying to keep out of her reach. Emily lunged again, this time managing to catch Ellen's left wrist. She yanked her forward, and Ellen found herself face-first on the mats. Emily pressed her advantage, pulling Ellen's arm between her thighs and draping her legs over Ellen's back, locking on a reverse armbar. She planted her feet firmly on the ground and slowly raised her hips off the ground, gradually applying pressure to Ellen's arm.
"Okay, that hurts," Ellen moaned. "That's really starting to hurt, actually, could you-" She cut herself off with a yelp as Emily yanked on the arm.
"You okay?" Emily asked. Ellen growled softly and turned her head to look at Emily.
"Well, my face is pressed onto the mat, and I can't move my arm, but apart from that I'm good."
"Good," Emily replied. "I want to beat you, but I don't want to injure you."
"You're winning pretty well right now," Ellen groaned.
"Wanna submit?"
"Hell no."
Emily shook her head with a smile.
"You're tough, I'll give you that." She thrust her hips up again, eliciting another yelp from Ellen. "I'm tougher."
Ellen took a deep breath and tried to roll herself over. Unfortunately, Emily's legs didn't budge, and she was unable to move more than a few inches.
"I may be trapped," she said. "But I'm not giving up."
Emily didn't say anything, but instead lowered her face to Ellen's hand, keeping her eyes locked on Ellen's eyes as she did. Slowly, she slid Ellen's index finger into her mouth and sucked gently, swirling her tongue around the finger as she did so. Ellen's eyes widened and her breath hitched in her throat.
"I thought we agreed on no flirting," she gasped. Emily pulled the finger out and smirked.
"I never agreed to that."

Emily thrust her hips up a third time before releasing Ellen's arm and getting up on her knees. The smaller woman rolled onto her back, but rather than trying to escape, she just closed her eyes and took in a few deep breaths.
"Still okay?"
Ellen opened her eyes to see Emily leaning over her, concern etched on her face.
"Winded. Arm aches. Still okay."
With a surge of energy, Ellen sat up and wrapped her arms around Emily's head and pulling it against her chest. Moving quickly, she spun her body around and wrapped her legs around Emily's waist, locking her ankles. To her surprise, Emily managed to stay kneeling rather than falling to the mat, bracing herself with one hand on the floor. The other hand rested against Ellen's lower back, helping to hold her up.
"Still got some fight in me too."
One of Ellen's arms remained around Emily's head, while the other roamed down her back to get a better balance. She tensed the muscles in her legs and squeezed as hard as she could, feeling a sense of achievement when Emily let out a groan, her breath warm against Ellen's chest. Ellen relaxed for a moment before squeezing again, once again getting a groan from Emily.
"Good news," Emily mumbled. "I've found your boobs."
Ellen laughed and squeezed again.
"Flirting ain't gonna save you this time," she said. "It's easy when you're winning, but right now, I'm calling the shots." She leaned forward and planted a kiss on Emily's head.
She relaxed her legs as she felt something damp pressing against the bare skin of her torso, and a look of uncertainty passed over her face. Before she could react, Emily's hands were gone, and she slammed Ellen back-first against the mat. Emily's hands found Ellen's arms and pressed them down on the mat, although Ellen barely managed to keep her legs locked around Emily's waist.
"Who's calling the shots?" Emily asked.
"You're kissing me now? I thought you were supposed to be straight!" Ellen said in exasperation.
"I'm a winner."
"Not yet."
Ellen grunted and powered her legs once more, and Emily gasped.
"Your legs really don't look as strong as they are," Emily moaned. Ellen grinned.
"I'll take that as a compliment."
"You should."
Emily shifted her arms, bringing Ellen's arms together above her head and grasping both wrists with one hand. She clamped her now-free other hand over Ellen's face, covering her mouth and pinching her nose between two fingers. Ellen's eyes widened and she mumbled something indistinctly against Emily's hand.
"That's easy for you to say," Emily chuckled. "Now it's just a matter of whether you can beat me before you need to take a breath."
Ellen glared at her and squeezed again, but already she was weakened. The minutes passed slowly, but each time she squeezed, there was less power in her legs. Eventually, she let her legs drop to the mat.

As soon as she was free, Emily moved her hand off of Ellen's face, allowing her to take in a number of gasping breaths. Emily shuffled across the mat, pulling Ellen's arms straight above her head before sitting on them, her knees resting on either side of Ellen's head. She folded her arms and sat there, watching Ellen's chest rise and fall as she got her breath back.
"Still good?" Emily asked after a while. Ellen rolled her eyes back to look up at the blonde's smiling face.
"Getting there. Still aware of my surroundings." She rolled her head to the side and her eyes locked on Emily's thighs. "My sexy, muscular surroundings."
"Now who's flirting?" Emily laughed. "Ready to give up?"
"Not yet."
"Glad to hear it."
Emily raised herself onto her knees and crawled forward slightly, before sitting back down, this time planting her ass on Ellen's chest, her legs on either side of her body to keep her in place. Ellen threw her arms up and wrapped them around Emily's waist, but she was unable to move her at all. Emily reached forward, grabbed on of Ellen's legs, and pulled it up into the air.
"Oh god, where is this going?" Ellen wondered aloud. Emily didn't respond, instead tucking the errant leg under her armpit and reaching for the other.
"Emily, what are you doing?" Ellen asked, slight panic seeping into her voice. Her other leg was bent back and tucked under the other armpit, leaving her feet waving freely in the air, and her ass exposed to the world.
"I know we've bonded over this fight, but you did insult my acting," Emily said slowly. Ellen struggled, but she was completely immobilized.
"It was mostly aimed at the show's writers," she said desperately. Emily grinned to herself.
"I'm sure it was."
She brought her palm down on Ellen's ass, relishing in the slap as it echoed through the empty gym.
"Jesus Christ, are you spanking me?"
Emily smiled to herself and spanked Ellen's ass again. As she continued to spank her, she leaned back slightly, bending Ellen's legs further and further over her head.
"I don't know if I'm in pain... or just turned on..." Ellen moaned.
"I'll stop if you submit," Emily replied.
"Not sure I want you to," Ellen said.
Emily laughed and released Ellen's legs, which flopped back down and splayed out on the mats. Emily turned to look over her shoulder at her opponent. Ellen's face was red and sweaty, and she was breathing heavily. Emily stood up and turned around, brushing her own hair from her face.
"Come on, Ellen," she said softly. "Just submit, and we'll be done."
Ellen smirked up at her, even as she continued to pant.
"I'm pretty sure I'm winning."
"Can you even move?"
"Debatable."
Emily squatted down and grabbed Ellen's shoulder, easily rolling her onto her front. She swung her leg over and straddled Ellen once more, leaning down to whisper in her ear.
"Either you submit now, or I'll make you smell my foot until you do."
"Flirting," Ellen responded with a grin.
"You asked for it."

Emily stood up again and walked over to her trainers. Ellen remained where she was, only turning her head to watch Emily.
"Going back on your threat already?" she asked. Emily quickly removed the laces from her trainers, and then came back to sit on Ellen's ass. She pulled Ellen's arms behind her back and began tying them together with the laces.
"Oh, you kinky bitch," Ellen breathed. "I should do this workout every weekend."
With Ellen's arms securely tied, Emily rolled off and sat next to her, grabbing her hair with one hand and pulling her head up.
"Last chance," Emily said. Ellen shrugged.
"You've gone to all this trouble. May as well go through with it."
Emily shrugged back and slid her foot under Ellen's face, pushing her head down to force her nose against the sole. She put her other foot on top of Ellen's neck.
Slowly, Ellen began to kiss Emily's foot, turning her head gradually to kiss different part of the sole. After a couple of minutes, she abandoned kissing and stuck out her tongue.
"I have never enjoyed anyone's tongue this much before," Emily whispered. Almost subconsciously, her moved her foot to put her toes against Ellen's mouth. The smaller woman took the hint and closed her mouth over each toe, gently sucking them as Emily laid back and moaned. Eventually, she pulled her foot away, and both women took a few moments to catch their breath.
"Okay," said Ellen after a while. "I think I'm submitting now."
"You take back what you said about my show?" Emily asked. Ellen chuckled.
"Hell no. I'm still not gonna watch it. But I will concede that you're a tough, sexy woman."
"That's good enough."

Offline alexmercer21

Re: Marvel vs DC
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 05:30:44 PM »
Tremendous story, it was nice and sexy and focused on the actresses instead of the character's, which in my twisted head makes it more realistic!  ;) nice 1!

Could you do one with chloe bennet next plz?

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 12:28:29 AM »
Yes Chloe bennet would be great to do next

Offline WrestleFic

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 03:31:35 AM »
Chloe Bennet (24) vs Hayley Atwell (34)

{alt}{alt}

Hayley Atwell wandered through the halls of Universal Studios, dressed in a form-fitting t-shirt, and an equally tight pair of jeans. Distant voices reverberated through the walls, but the immediate area was still and quiet, save for the clacking of her shoes as she walked.
"Oh. You're back."
The sudden voice cut throguh the silence and Hayley immediately whirled around to see who had spoken. Her eyes landed on Chloe Bennet, who was leaning against a doorframe outside her dressing room with her arms folded. The girl was clearly taking time out to relax - despite having spent the day filming, she was wearing a loose t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Hayley flashed a smile at her, but internally she cringed. As much as she enjoyed the company of the Agents of SHIELD cast, she'd never quite hit it off with the youngest member.
"Hi, Chloe!" she said brightly. Chloe rolled her eyes.
"What are you doing here?" she asked, annoyance clearly evident in her voice.
"I was just looking for Liz. We're heading out on the town this evening."
"Right. Sure."
A few awkward seconds passed as the two women looked at each other, Chloe's suspicious eyes locked on Hayley's own. Finally, Hayley opened her mouth again.
"So, is she around here, or..."
"Why are you really here?" Chloe snapped. Hayley frowned, a look of confusion on her face.
"What do you-"
"I mean sure, we all feel real bad that your show got cancelled, but maybe you should take that as a sign."
"A sign?" Hayley narrowed her eyes and took a small step forward. "What's that supposed to mean?"
"It's time to move on," Chloe said bluntly. "Accept that people don't want to see you playing Peggy Carter anymore. She's dead. Stop trying to bring her back."
"What on earth are you talking about?" Hayley asked. Chloe rolled her eyes again.
"God, don't play dumb, Atwell. We both know you only got your little spin-off because we let you cameo in our show first. But you got canned. You don't get to come in here and try another backdoor pilot."
Hayley took another step forward, her hands instinctively balling into fists.
"Look, love," she said. "It's sweet of you to care, but that's not why I'm here. I just want to meet my friend and go out."
"Oh, yeah, sure, love," Chloe replied, standing up straight. "It's about time you get your talentless ass out of this studio anyway."
As she spoke, Chloe reached out and shoved Hayley backwards. Hayley caught herself and took a calming breath.
"You know what?" she said slowly. "I can see you've had a long day. I'll assume it's the stress talking, and you aren't actually trying to piss me off. That way, we don't have to have any trouble."
Taking another short breath, Hayley turned around and continued down the hallway. She paused at the sound of a derisive snort from Chloe.
"Oh, God forbid I upset Hayley fucking Atwell. She might get another show cancelled."
Hayley squeezed her eyes shut and took another calming breath. "I'm walking away, Bennet," she said evenly.
"I'm walking away, Bennet," Chloe replied in a mock English accent. "Try not to fuck up on your way out."
"Oh, for the love of..." Hayley spun around and launched herself at the American, spearing her in the stomach and throwing both of them through the door onto the floor of Chloe's dressing room. Chloe groaned as her back hit the carpet, but she recovered quickly and pushed Hayley over, rolling away to get her bearings.

"You wanna go?" Chloe growled, springing up onto one knee. Hayley rolled herself into a sitting position, glad that the dressing room had so much empty floor space.
"You're the one that keeps pushing it," she replied angrily. The two woman locked hands and pushed, each trying to gain an advantage. Suddenly, Chloe twisted her hands out, bending Hayley's wrist uncomfortably to the sides. The younger girl pushed her opportunity and wrestled Hayley down to the floor, throwing a leg over her waist to straddle her and pin her down.
"You think people still wanna see you on TV?" Chloe asked. "The only reason anyone paid attention to you was because you were in a movie opposite Chris Evans and his abs."
"Yeah, I'm sure that's why Marvel brought me back for three more movies," Hayley replied, struggling to free her hands from Chloe's grip. "And why they gave me my own eponymous show for two years."
"Any idiot can get a show," Chloe said, as she pinned Hayley's arms under her knees. "Keeping a show, now, that you haven't managed."
"At least people watched my show for me," Haley growled. She bucked her hips, but with her arms pinned, she was having trouble shifting Chloe's weight. "People only watch you because you're standing next to Phil Coulson."
"Please," Chloe laughed, grabbing Hayley's hair and yanking her head up roughly. "No-one was watching Agent Carter for any reason."
Hayley grunted in frustration. With a sudden burst of energy, she pushed her feet hard off the floor and bucked her hips again. This time, she managed enough force to completely unseat Chloe and throw her head over heels to land on her back again, her legs banging painfully against the wall. Hayley spun herself around and quickly snapped her thighs around Chloe's head, locking in a tight headscissor hold.

Chloe's hands grasped at Hayley's denim-clad legs, but pulling at them did little to relieve the pressure on her head as Hayley squeezed her thighs together. The Brit crossed her right leg over Chloe's neck, her calf muscles pushing against her chin, and locked the hold in tighter.
"Did you know I used to get into fights when I was younger?" Hayley asked. "I used to wrestle with boys. They always said I was the toughest girl they knew."
Chloe let out a strangled laugh. "When I was a kid, boys wanted to kiss me, not beat me up," she muttered. Hayley squeezed tighter, and Chloe cut off with a gag.
"Hilarious," Hayley said dryly. "But I'm not really in the mood for the comedy stylings of Chloe Bennet right now."
Hayley's shoes had already come off during the course of the fight, so it was a quick matter to pull her socks off and ball them up. Chloe's mouth opened in search of air as Hayley squeezed again, and the Brit took the chance to stuff her socks into the American's mouth. Chloe gagged again, but Hayley clamped her hand over the girl's mouth to hold the socks in.
"That's better," Hayley said quietly, enjoying the muffled protests. "I much prefer you when you can't talk." She smiled as she felt the air blowing from Chloe's nostrils in a desperate attempt to keep breathing.
"So, now that you've learned the joys of silence, why don't we reconsider all those silly mocking comments you made about my acting, hmm?"
Chloe let out a moan of protest. She had been tugging at Hayley's hand ever since the socks went in her mouth, but now her hands moved to her captor's bare feet. She raked her nails across the soles, hoping that it might provide some relief. Luckily for her, it seemed that Hayley's feet were ticklish.
"Don't do that!" Hayley yelped, grabbing at Chloe's hands. The moment her mouth was uncovered, Chloe spat out her sock gag and took deep, gasping breaths. In Hayley's struggle to save her feet, her scissor hold lost its grip, and Chloe managed to slip her head free of the crushing squeeze. She crawled away and leaned against the wall while she got her breath back.
"When I'm done with you," Chloe growled. "I'm gonna jam those socks so far down your throat, you won't see them until they come out the other end."
Chloe launched herself across the dressing room, wrapping her arms around Hayley's neck as she tackled her to the ground again. The two women struggled, and Chloe found herself on top once again, this time sitting on Hayley's back as she lay face-down on the floor. Chloe had her in a choke-hold, and she began to pull Hayley's head up, bending her back painfully in the process.
"Not so nice when you can't breathe, is it?" Chloe hissed vindictively. Hayley didn't respond, but simply pawed at Chloe's arm in an attempt to loosen the hold. Chloe held fast, and within a minute she felt Hayley begin to go limp in her arms. She grinned and released the hold, letting Hayley's head fall and thump against the floor.
"That'll teach you," Chloe murmured. She prodded Hayley's cheek to no response. She was unconscious.

Chloe stood up and looked down at her victim, pushing her onto her back with one foot. With an evil grin, Chloe reached down and unzipped Hayley's jeans, before grabbing the legs and slowly yanking them off. She pulled Hayley's shirt up and over her head, leaving her in nothing more than her matching black underwear. Satisfied, Chloe sat down on Hayley's stomach and began slapping her face.
Eventually, Hayley stirred, and her eyes flickered open. She stared up at the woman sitting astride her as she tried to refocus her eyes.
"Wakey wakey," Chloe said quietly. She reached a hand behind her and swung it down, landing a solid punch on Hayley's crotch. Hayley's eyes widened and she let out a pained grunt.
"Aww, sorry," Chloe said mockingly. "Did that piss you off? Should I be scared now?"
Hayley didn't respond, but simply held her legs together to try and ease the pain. She reached up, vaguely hoping to push Chloe off, but the American grabbed her hands instead and pulled them against her chest.
"Oh, is that it?" Chloe said. "All that anger is just pent-up sexual frustration, huh? Look, if you wanted my tits that bad, you only had to ask."
Chloe immediately dropped Hayley's hands and pulled her own t-shirt up, revealing her bra.
"Not as big as your monsters, obviously, but they get the job done."
She leaned forward and pressed her chest against Hayley's face, cutting off her air. Hayley's hands grasped at her body, tugging her t-shirt in a desperate attempt to fight back, her legs flailing wildly. Chloe just laughed and wrapped her arms around Hayley's head, pulling her face tighter against her breasts.
"What's wrong?" Chloe asked. "Don't you like them?"
Suddenly, Hayley's knee slammed against Chloe's crotch. A spasm of pain ran through her body, and for a moment she could think of nothing but the pain in her nether regions. This was enough for Hayley to push her off onto her back and climb on top. Hayley took a couple of deep breaths and grinned.
"Okay, honey," she gasped. "Let me show you how a real woman does it."

She tangled her fingers in Chloe's hair slammed her head against the ground a few times to keep her dazed. Then she pulled Chloe's body up into a sitting position and straddled her lap. With one hand, she reached back to unclasp her own bra, before doing the same to Chloe's, leaving both women topless. With a smile, she pulled Chloe's face tight against her bare breasts. Chloe began to struggle, but between the knee to the crotch and the bangs to the head, she was unable to muster much resistance. Hayley adjusted her position to push her right nipple against the girl's lips.
"Mouth open, now," Hayley whispered, and the dazed Chloe complied, running an idle tongue over Hayley's nipple. Hayley moaned in satisfaction and gently ground her hips against Chloe's stomach. After a few minutes, she untangled her fingers and allowed Chloe's head to fall to the ground.
"One more thing, before I go," Hayley said, more to herself than to Chloe. "But I'll want you awake for this."
She reached down and grabbed at Chloe's defenseless breasts, digging her nails into the soft flesh and twisting and squeezing with all her might. Before long, Chloe began to moan and struggle. Hayley immediately moved forward to straddle her neck, pinning her arms under Hayley's knees.
"Now, you little bitch," Hayley growled, glaring down at her rival. "I want you to tell me who the better woman is."
Chloe paused for a moment as she weighed her options.
"You are," she muttered. Hayley shook her head.
"Louder, Bennet. I can't hear you."
"You're the better woman!" Chloe gasped. Hayley smiled.
"And since that's the case," she said sweetly. "I want you to show you submission by kissing my thighs."
She grabbed Chloe's head and twisted it to the side: Chloe, without much hesitation, puckered her lips and planted a kiss on the muscle bulging in front of her face. Hayley twisted her head the other way, and Chloe kissed the other leg.
"There," Chloe said quietly. "I'm sorry. Let me go now."
"Not yet," Hayley replied with a mischievous grin. "There's one last thing to do - kiss my crotch."
Chloe's eyes widened in surprise, and she looked down at the fabric between Hayley's legs.
"You can't be serious," she squeaked.
"I said, kiss it," said Hayley, her voice suddenly hard.
"No, you can't-"
Chloe's protests were cut off as Hayley slid forward to sit directly on Chloe's face. The girl instantly began writhing, but with her arms pinned, she was unable to budge Hayley at all. However, with her nose pressed directly against Hayley's womanhood, her struggles only served to rub her nose back and forth. Hayley began grinding back and forth to match the rhythm, fondling her own bare breasts as she did so, enjoying the feeling of Chloe's breath hot against her crotch as she frantically tried to suck in some air. It wasn't long before Chloe's struggles ceased, and Hayley's grinding came to a halt as well. She climbed off Chloe's face and took a minute to compose herself before hurriedly dressing.
Once she was dressed and presentable again, Hayley hooked her hands under Chloe's armpits and dragged the half-naked girl out into the hallway, locking the dressing room door behind her as she did. She reached into her bag and pulled out her phone.
"Hey, Liz? Yeah, it's Hayley. Sorry, I bumped into Chloe on the way and time got away from me. But don't worry. We sorted things out, and I'm sure it won't happen again."
She smiled as she walked away. Either someone would find Chloe's sleeping form, or she would wake up without her clothes o her room key. Either way, she would learn not to mess with Hayley.

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2016, 04:10:12 AM »
Great story. Marvel vs marvel not dc but still great story

Offline WrestleFic

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2016, 04:16:00 AM »
I know I went with the Marvel vs DC title, but the idea was never limited to that. I'll end up doing Marvel vs Marvel and DC vs DC stuff too.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2016, 04:41:51 AM »
Great story love to see more of those two.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2016, 03:55:22 PM »
I liked this one even better than the first - love both actresses. You really set up the fight and the dialogue is great. Thanks for taking the time and trouble. And never mind about the "DC vs. Marvel" - if the matchups are good then who cares?

Online Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2016, 04:59:37 PM »
Tremendous story, it was nice and sexy and focused on the actresses instead of the character's, which in my twisted head makes it more realistic!  ;) nice 1!

I agree... but one nice way of combining both is to have two such actresses, not their chacaters, get into a fight, on (or off) set, in wardrobe... maybe even shooting a fight scene... which then continues, and escalates, well after the director yells ''CUT !'' ;)   

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2016, 05:43:58 PM »
This seems like the perfect place for a Hayley Attwell vs Scarlett Johansson titfight and/or sexfight. Working Gal Gadot in could help as well.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline jtmatt

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2016, 07:05:19 PM »
This seems like the perfect place for a Hayley Attwell vs Scarlett Johansson titfight and/or sexfight. Working Gal Gadot in could help as well.

Yes! Must work in Gal Gadot!

Online spiderrage

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2016, 10:41:04 PM »

Wow this idea is really good, titfight and sexfight omg so hot

Offline WrestleFic

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 10:01:03 PM »
Kate Mara (33) vs Scarlett Johansson (31)

{alt}{alt}

"Are you serious?"
Kate Mara stood at her full 5'3", staring down at her seated agent with both eyebrows raised. Her agent shrugged.
"I know it sounds crazy, Kate," she said. "But I've just been on the phone with the guys from Fox, and, well, they confirmed it."
"But... it's just..." Kate stumbled over her words, halfway between disbelief and outrage. "What kind of business deal is settled with a boxing match?"
"Again, I'm just passing on the message. Trust me, I didn't believe it at first either."
Kate sat down and sighed.
"Okay, run it by me again. Just to make sure I understand exactly what you're telling me."
Her agent nodded and glanced back at her computer, where the email from Fox was still open.
"Disney are trying to negotiate to get the Fantastic Four rights back from Fox. Somehow - and seriously, don't ask me how it came to this, because I don't know - somehow, they've agreed that Fox can hang onto the movie rights if... If they pit one of their actresses against one of Marvel's actresses in a boxing match, and win."
The agent glanced back at Kate, who was sitting and nodding slowly, her eyes not quite focusing on anything. Silence hung over the desk.
"Okay," said Kate eventually. "That... that makes sense. In that crazy kind of 'this doesn't make sense' sense."
She paused, clearly deep in thought.
"So Fox want to put me forward," she continued. "Which I guess is less for my boxing skills, and more because there weren't any other women in the movie. They can't get one of the X-Men girls? I bet Jennifer Lawrence is good at boxing."
"Apparently not. As I said, I don't know exactly how it came about, but the deal is that it's gotta be someone from the Fantastic Four movies."
"What about Jessica Alba? She played the role, didn't she?"
"I asked the same question. They said she's distanced herself from Fox."
Kate put a hand to her face and slowly massaged her forehead.
"I gotta ask, then: if - and that's an if, not a when - if I agree to this, who would I be up against?"
"It's, uh..." The agent went back to her computer, scrolling down to find the relevant information. "Scarlett Johansson."
"Right," Kate replied evenly, but her face visibly paled. "Scarlett Johansson. Who has years of training. And she's bigger than me. And, y'know..."
She cupped her hands in front of her chest.
"She's bigger than me."
"There's not that much of a difference," the agent said encouragingly. "You two are about the same height. And I'm sure she's not that tough in real life. All that Avengers stuff is just acting."
Kate nodded, but her hands were still gripping the arms of her chair rather tight.
"It still seems like a lost cause," she said. Her agent grinned.
"Well, here's the good news. If you agree to it, Fox are gonna give you a big pay-rise, whether or not you win. All you need to do is get in the ring, give it your best, and whatever happens, you get a big payday. And they'll owe you."
A minute passed in silence, and Kate slowly relaxed.
"Maybe I'm crazy," she said finally. "But tell them I'll do it."

Two weeks later, Kate found herself pushing open the door to the boxing gym hired out for the occasion. She'd been given a crash course in boxing, with a rigorous training regime to get her in shape for the fight, but with every step she took into the room, she could feel her confidence dropping. There was a low murmur of voices ahead, and when she rounded the corner, she found out why - there were two dozen people gathered around one of the rings. Her eyes darted from face to face, and she recognized a few executives and producers, along with a number of actors - Michael B. Jordan, Robert Downey Jr., and Elizabeth Olsen all jumped out at her. As she approached, some of the gathered people noticed her, and soon the entire group had turned to watch her approach. Their voices died down, and they began to separate into two groups - one Disney, one Fox.
"Hey, Kate," said Michael, approaching her with a smile. "You feeling okay?"
Kate smiled back and nodded, although her heart wasn't in it.
"I can only give it my best, right?" she replied. He nodded.
"Don't sweat it. Just don't let her intimidate you."
Giving her a brief hug, he turned and walked back to take his seat - on the Disney side, she noticed with a frown.
With a deep breath, Kate marched forward, trying to appear confident, and climbed into the ring. As she did, she saw Scarlett Johansson herself separate from the Disney crowd - how had she not noticed her there before? - and climb up the other side.
"Good to see you came," Scarlett called across the ring. "I didn't think you'd go through with this."
"I like to surprise people," Kate replied. Scarlett chuckled, but her eyes remained hard as she glared at Kate. Kate dropped her gaze.
"Ladies, if you would step forward..."
The referee - a neutral party agreed on by both sides - had climbed into the ring, and was beckoning the two woman toward the centre. Kate and Scarlett obliged, moving up to stand barely a foot from each other.
'Huh. She's not that tall.' Kate thought to herself, breathing a small sigh of relief.
"Now, if you would both disrobe, and strap on your gloves."
The women complied, taking off their jackets to reveal their boxing attire - each of them wore a sports bra and a pair of sports shorts, with bare feet. They quickly put on their mouth guards and boxing gloves to complete the outfit.
"This will be a single, untimed round. Victory goes to the woman who knocks her opponent down for a 10 count. If you're both ready, then touch gloves, and return to your corner for the bell."
Kate and Scarlett raised their fists and bumped gloves, Scarlett putting in rather more force than the tradition required. Simultaneously, they retreated to their corners and waited.
The bell rang.

Scarlett strode back out of her corner with confidence, her fists raised. Kate moved forward rather more cautiously, keeping her hands held high and head low. She found herself very aware of Scarlett's muscles. Scarlett moved closer, a smirk on her face, and lowered her fists slightly.
"Don't be shy, Kate," she said, her words slightly muffled by her mouth guard. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you too badly."
She jabbed forward, and Kate immediately leaned sideways. Scarlett smiled and jabbed again with her other hand, and Kate once again leaned out of the way.
"Good dodging," Scarlett said. She threw out a third jab, but as Kate dodged, Scarlett fired out her other fist straight into Kate's exposed stomach. Kate dropped her hands to shield her stomach, and immediately Scarlett nailed her in the side of the head with a hook. Kate stumbled back, her vision briefly blurring, and tried to get her bearings.
"Your defense could use work," Scarlett commented, advancing again. She aimed a couple more punches at Kate's head, which Kate blocked with her own gloves, before hitting her with a solid punch directly in the chest. Kate stumbled back again and found herself up against the ropes. She leaned against them for support and let out a few coughs. Scarlett smiled and backed away, allowing her a little time to recover.
"Come on, Kate. Come at me," she said tauntingly. Kate took a breath before moving forward determinedly. She began throwing out punches, each of which Scarlett easily blocked. Each punch left her open, and before long Scarlett had hit her again - two more hits to the stomach, and another to the face. Kate found herself pushed back to the rope again.
"This is too easy," Scarlett laughed. She moved forward to press her body up against Kate's, holding her against the ropes, and fired a few punches into her side.
"Hey! No holding and punching!" the referee shouted. Scarlett backed off, and Kate took the opportunity to catch her breath.

As soon as she had recovered, Kate sprung forward from the ropes with another barrage of punches. As before, Scarlett blocked, but this time one of Kate's punches got through, hitting her in the shoulder. Scarlett's eyes snapped to look at her own shoulder, almost in disbelief, and Kate pressed her advantage. She snuck another hit past Scarlett's defense to punch her in the stomach, and Scarlett quickly retreated, eyes narrowing. Kate allowed herself to grin - it was a small victory, but it was a victory nonetheless. With a new confidence, she following Scarlett and continued her assault, once again managing to score a hit, this time to Scarlett's chest. The woman visibly winced with pain, and her arms dropped to protect her assets. Without pausing to think, Kate threw a punch straight into her face.
She staggered back, only staying on her feet by catching herself on the ropes. Kate took a couple of steps back, unsure of how to follow up. After a moment, Scarlett straightened up and advanced on her again, her face noticeably red. Her confident smirk was gone, replaced by an angry glare. She fired out rapid punches, and Kate was instantly on the defensive. She did her best to block or dodge, but a number of hits got through, striking her in every part of the upper body. She quickly found herself against the ropes, but Scarlett's assault didn't let up. Kate's focus switched to defending her face, and Scarlett took full advantage, pummeling Kate's stomach until she was doubled over in pain. As Kate struggled to keep her arms up, Scarlett threw an uppercut and broke throw her defense, nailing her in the chin. Kate's head snapped back, and she crumpled to the ground.
"Okay, back off!" the referee called. Scarlett retreated, breathing heavily, as the referee squatted next to Kate's body. Kate coughed, desperately trying to keep a hold of her surroundings.
"One... two..."
The sound of the referee's voice penetrated the muggy fog of her mind, and, almost without thinking, she raised her head. She was distantly aware of noise from the gathered audience, but she couldn't focus enough to understand it.
"Three... four..."
Kate planted her gloved fists on the ground and pushed herself onto her knees.
"Five... six..."
With a burst of effort, Kate managed to stand up, rubbing an arm over head forehead to clear the sweat, and raised her head to glare at Scarlett.
"Let's try this again," she murmured.

Scarlett and Kate both advanced to the center of the ring and began circling each other.
"You're tough," Scarlett said with a hint of admiration. "I thought that'd be enough to keep you down."
"Like I said," Kate replied weakly. "I like to surprise people."
She threw a few punches at Scarlett's face. As expected, the blonde raised her hands to shield herself, and Kate launched an uppercut at her chest. As before, the blow seemed to hit Scarlett hard, and she grunted, lowering her hands to protect her chest. Kate punched at her face again: this time, however, Scarlett dodged. Kate found herself thrown off balance, and Scarlett countered with a powerful punch to her stomach. Both women were breathing heavily at this point, and they leaned against each other in a clinch. After a few moments, the referee moved forward to break the clinch. The women separated, and Scarlett lashed out with a knee.
"Hey!" the referee shouted. Kate reacted quickly and managed to avoid being hit, before charging forward and striking at Scarlett's chest again. The illegal strike had opened Scarlett's defense, and she found herself helpless as Kate got in half a dozen solid punches. She stumbled back and dropped to her knee. The referee waved Kate away and came nearer to Scarlett.
"One..."
With a growl, Scarlett stood up again. Without giving herself or Kate any time to recover, she advanced, throwing out wild punches in the direction of her opponent. Kate's eyes widened and she swiftly dodged out of the way, circling around behind Scarlett. The blonde paused, turning around to follow Kate. As soon as she did, Kate pulled her fist back and threw an uppercut directly into Scarlett's chin.
Scarlett's eyes flickered, and she slumped to the floor. Kate backed away as the referee came over and squatted next to the blonde with a frown.
"One... two... three..."
Kate leaned against the ropes, her eyes fixed on Scarlett. Her chest was rising and falling, but she didn't seem to be moving otherwise.
"Four... five... six..."
Scarlett still hadn't stirred. Kate could hardly breathe, being so focused on watching her opponent.
"Seven... eight... nine..."
'Holy shit' ran through Kate's mind.
"Ten. Scarlett is out. Kate wins."

Kate stumbled forward, dropping to her knees next to Scarlett and taking off her own gloves. She could hear voices from the audience, but they all blurred together. She ran her eyes over Scarlett's face - her eyes were closed, but she was breathing. A bruise was already forming on her cheek.
"She'll be okay," said the referee quietly. "You're both pretty beat up, but it doesn't look serious."
Kate nodded and made her way out of the ring. Instantly, a smartly-dressed man she'd never met emerged from the audience and took her hand.
"Kate, baby, that was fantastic!" he said enthusiastically. "We should settle all our business with you!"
He pumped her hand vigorously as he spoke, and Kate winced as the pain from her injuries began to set in.
"Calm down there, big guy."
Kate felt her hand being released, and Robert Downey Jr. appeared in front of her, blocking her from the executive. He flashed her a smile.
"Good job up there, kid. Didn't think you had it in you."
"I just went in to do my best," she replied weakly. He nodded.
"Gotta say, I really wish I actually was Iron Man right now. Because that would mean you just beat up Black Widow, and I would so recruit you into the Avengers on that basis alone."
"I'm not sure I'd want that. It's much easier using the shields and turning invisible than actually going toe-to-toe with another person."
He laughed.
"There's some medics standing by. You should probably go and get yourself checked out, just in case. And I look forward to seeing you in the next Fantastic Four movie."
Kate smiled and nodded, staggering off to find one of the medics.
"Well, at least one person's looking forward to it," she murmured to herself.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 03:22:20 AM »
Holy Smokes! This is one of the best-written stories I have ever seen on this site! Loved the whole thing, although i was wishing for a bit more revenge punching once Kate got Scarlett on the defensive.
But that's nit-picking. I even liked the choice of pics for Scarlett - I imagine that's how she looked when Kate was slugging away at her.
Thanks!

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 05:41:16 PM »
Just wanted to comment and say what a fantastic thread this is!   We love any "Marvel versus DC", "Marvel versus Marvel" and "DC versus DC" battles!   There are no shortage of fantastic fights, amazing rivalries and lovely ladies to compete across both the big and small screen properties with both brands, as evidenced by the three great bouts so far.     It's hard for me to pick a favorite of the bouts, as each of them have been stellar in their own way, but man, it's so great that there have been three bouts and you can honestly say you've barely scratched the surface of the rich number of options available to you!!     The "Marvel" versus "DC" rivalry is a thread we explore in the FCBA league with our own Emily VanCamp and other battles, but it's always fun to see them take place in any format!!

Of course, if you need any suggestions or ideas, feel free to message me anytime.   It doesn't look like there will be any shortage of those, however, but I'll definitely be following this thread and it's move up right near the top of my list and you've definitely emerged as a writer to watch for!   Thank you very much for these and we just want to encourage you to keep contributing awesome work like this!!    Looking forward to the next one!