News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Suitefights??!!!

• 94 Replies

Offline tiago113859

Re: New Suitefights??!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 09:51:36 AM »
Well it would be a no match.

I love Mira but Mila is so much stronger than her....

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 04:19:10 PM »
Why don't we set it up and find out.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 04:33:01 PM »
Well it would be a no match.

I love Mira but Mila is so much stronger than her....

I disagree  for two reasons.  First it depends on which Mila shows up to fight. Will it be the "I'm going to kick this bitches ass" Mila or the "OK let's get this over with" Mila.
Second Milas proven to struggle against an experienced fighter expecially aggressive experienced fighters. Mira may not be very strong but she always comes to fight and never backs down and regardless of her win/loss record has gained a lot of experience. Depending on what rules are in play I'd predict a draw.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 07:27:41 PM »
I agree with Henry. "You're my boy Blue" but I think under the circumstances which are understandable based on what she'd just been through I SERIOUSLY think you should make an exception on this one (did you see those aftermath  pictures?  :o) You're willingly giving up a guaranteed moneymaker and with your style of producing I'm sure both girls would have given you 110% and a potential fight of the year. As I said "you're my boy Blue!" but unless there's more to this story I think you're making a big mistake on this one.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2016, 11:36:04 PM »
Blue, you have to be kidding me. After her encounter with Jess, she needs a break!

Mira is fearless. She is not afraid of Mila. It would be a great fight. Man, you need to reconsider

your pride issue here. You once told me that you wouldn't go into someone else's territory to recruit Mira. Well, you changed your mind, obviously. Now, that means that you can change it again! You need to swallow your pride.

Mira really likes Suitefights and vice versa. This little spat will probably shift the fight with Mila over to SF.

Offline enigma911

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2016, 01:58:56 AM »
Blue is in business and for her to take a fight so close to her fight with Mila can be considered unprofessional...I def understand y u have this policy Blue.

As for the critiques of Milas fighting. I think she gets some undue criticism because she is hot n she talks cocky shit. If u have watched her fights for Blue , outside of her fight with Sarah she clearly won all of her fights..Some of them were not pushovers either...and even in the Sarah fight she did not quit. And on suitefights she fought two times in one day vs experienced fighters including her rematch with Sarah, which I must point out ended in a draw. And then she thrashed Kat right after that.

Im not sayin shes the best fighter but i dont think shes nearly as bad as she is being made out to be. Shes def tough n more than just a beautiful frame

Offline bnmvcxz1

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2016, 03:16:08 AM »
I would love to see an eventually Mila vs Mira match but I respect blue policy, if Mira was set to fight Mila for PhPh and she fought for SF before her scheduled match it's irresponsible, but if she was set for SF before she was set for PhPh she deserves a second chance, anyway I do respect you Blue whatever your decision is I support you and I also support Steve this tow guys are the best of the best in the catfight world thanks to them we enjoy great catfights also Sarah Brook who is starting.

I'm waiting to see this rematch great job Steve

Blue I'm waiting for your next production

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2016, 06:03:44 AM »
Who likes BACK SWEAT?

{alt}

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2016, 06:57:27 AM »
Who likes BACK SWEAT?

{alt}
Any updates on when this will be released? I'm super stoked to see this fight! As I stated earlier this for me is the match I've most wanted to see take place being there first match is easily in my top 3. I'd also like to add judging  by the pictures Mira seems to be doing quite well and took control. Could it be Mira got her revenge?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 06:58:26 AM by jaybee »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2016, 07:07:01 AM »
I don't tell any woman in this business who to book with or when, but when their decisions impact me negatively why should I trust them again?

Fighter cancellations don't happen in a vacuum. Her opponent was part of this agreement and expects compensation. The 3 of us live in different parts of the country...which means at least 2 people had to fly...so that's an expense I took on...with the fight sales being the return on that investment. Well, Mira paid me back for her flights...but what about the other tickets? What about the other person I entered into a verbal contract with? Do you see why I only give one chance? No matter what happens now, Mira has cost me money.

I figured it was more to the story. Sorry to hear about all the trouble caused. It was a poor choice of Mira to book two fights for two different producers back to back knowing there could be a possibility of injury. At least give yourself 48hrs between fights so if you have to cancel you can give the second producer enough time to make changes. Sometimes dollar signs cloud better judgment.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2016, 07:54:36 AM »
 >:(
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:41:02 AM by SuiteFights »

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2016, 11:43:28 AM »
Great to see you back Steve
Cant wait for this fight

Keep em coming buddy  ;D

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2016, 01:46:07 PM »
Great to see you back Steve
Cant wait for this fight

Keep em coming buddy  ;D

You'll like this one. Plenty of face slapping.

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2016, 02:29:46 PM »
Please Steve, Hurry up!. How long do we have to wait? 

Have some  mercy, please!  :o

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2016, 03:08:31 PM »
Please Steve, Hurry up!. How long do we have to wait? 

Have some  mercy, please!  :o

It's a long fight; nearly 40 minutes, not counting the interviews and BTS content.