News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New Suitefights??!!!

• 94 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: New Suitefights??!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2016, 03:47:48 PM »
Please Steve, Hurry up!. How long do we have to wait? 

Have some  mercy, please!  :o

It's a long fight; nearly 40 minutes, not counting the interviews and BTS content.

40 MIN YES!! Now this is what I want in a rematch. Hopefully they get down and dirty quickly. My major complaint about the Mila v Sarah rematch was they kept there tops on for waaay too long.

Offline D Wagner

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2016, 04:33:13 PM »
I heard Mira and Jess are both from Texas. Texas cowgirls can rumble!

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2016, 05:10:19 PM »
With regard to the Mira Mila Bluefunk situation: The whole thing is unfortunate because all of the facts are not out on this one. I am sorry that both Blue and Mira are touched by this, because they are both good at what they do. Knowing what I know now, Mira's reputation is fully intact. End of story. Now for the good stuff. 40 minutes!!! ECNWC is back? in 4K!! Other SF possible fights coming up are unbelievably great. Can't wait, but I have to.

Offline Sydewinder

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2016, 05:18:01 PM »
The Mila vs Sarah fight was kind of a big let down if you take into consideration all the hype that was built up. Kinda similar to the Mayweather-Pacquiao bout lol. But this here I'm pretty sure everyone is eager with anticipation and won't be disappointed. Thanks for this treat SF.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2016, 05:50:07 PM »
The Mila vs Sarah fight was kind of a big let down if you take into consideration all the hype that was built up. Kinda similar to the Mayweather-Pacquiao bout lol. But this here I'm pretty sure everyone is eager with anticipation and won't be disappointed. Thanks for this treat SF.
It would be pretty hard for this fight to be a let down just based off of the pictures circulating regarding the fight. We've got sweat drenched pictures, massive amounts of hair loss pics, and some savage battle scars which are some of the worst I've seen second only to their first fight! Now we have confirmation that the fight was aroundt 40 minutes! True after its release it is a possibility it may not live up to the hype but based on the facts we know so far I don't see how it couldn't be one hell of a fight.
   Also I haven't posted this much in about a year so can you tell I'm excited lmao :D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 05:53:54 PM by jaybee »

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2016, 09:55:03 PM »
Hey Steve!...

In the meanwhile, please share more jaw-droping/mouth-watering pics!! ;)

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2016, 10:38:00 PM »
Steve has indeed knocked it out of the park, but I'll bet Jess and Mira had something to do with it. They apparently went to war!

How about a third encounter for these two warriors??

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2016, 04:19:30 PM »
OMG! this is too much for me!

I need a cold shower!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2016, 04:29:55 PM »
Enough  with the teasers bring on the fight!

Offline Sydewinder

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2016, 04:59:35 PM »
Enough  with the teasers bring on the fight!

Man, I feel the same way. But I bet Steve's working on better editing and more bonus material.

Offline D Wagner

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2016, 06:12:08 PM »
Mira looks 10 lbs heavier than their first fight and Jess looks 10 lbs lighter. Could be even more for each and a reason that Mira appears to be winning in most photos.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2016, 06:32:48 PM »
At this point I would rather have an unedited version, for fear of missing something!

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2016, 09:11:52 PM »
40 mins is a heck of a long catfight! I hope it didn't end in a draw, cus it looks like a good one from the pics. Some fans don't mind draws, but I like to see a winner and a loser at the end of a girl fight. No guarantee of that with an unscripted fight though.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2016, 09:49:04 PM »
40 mins is a heck of a long catfight! I hope it didn't end in a draw, cus it looks like a good one from the pics. Some fans don't mind draws, but I like to see a winner and a loser at the end of a girl fight. No guarantee of that with an unscripted fight though.

The first and ONLY submission of the match occurs after nearly 40 minutes of a naked battle of attrition involving sweaty struggling, hair pulling, slapping (face AND body), grappling, panty-ripping, wedgies, breast grabbing, pussy grabbing (or trying to anyway), and cussing, with a clear, exhausted winner.

I learned from the Mila/Sarah match and resisted the urge to call for a break (against my instincts) and let the girls settle it themselves.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2016, 10:15:16 PM »
My God Steve, the more we hear about this, the more we want it. I am sure you have to do some editing, but I, for one, will take what you have without a lot of finite editing. LOL  The wait is killing us.