News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Suitefights??!!!

• 94 Replies

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
Re: New Suitefights??!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2016, 01:18:59 AM »
The   storm outside predicted that   Mira and Jess will soon  have their own  inside one!.

A great catfight. No doubt at all. One of the best (or the very best!?) I have ever seen.  Really awesome the endurance of both girls to keep fighting that way for 40 minutes.You only have to see their faces to understand they  fought for  real.   The pre-fight interviews and  undressing scenes are very hot too.  Also, the camera work deserves a 100.   

By the way... Am I  the only one that think that the loser deserved to win?

Offline grrreg

• Like a boss
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2016, 05:16:16 AM »
I notice the new file extension. M4V, will this play on windows media player??

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2016, 06:00:33 AM »

Not sure, but I know it will play on VLC Media Player. Download it for free at videolan.org

Offline bnmvcxz1

« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2016, 06:59:14 AM »
Just watched it, and it was great best of the best this two girls gave their 150% congrats to them, guys I'm agree with you I think the loser should have won  ;D, I hope a rematchh

Well done Steve you are the man

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2016, 07:36:37 AM »
If you have ever purchased any video and felt ripped off, this will make up for all those times.  The mental toughness of these two girls was insane. 

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2016, 06:14:15 AM »

Not sure, but I know it will play on VLC Media Player. Download it for free at videolan.org

.m4v is an .mp4 movie file, that has had DRM (digital rights management) added to it, it's an Apple invented file, used in iTunes, etc

I tested my movie my changing the file extension from .m4v to .mp4, and it plays just the same quality, with sound ok too, and it will open in a bigger range of movie players I expect.

That works too. I like VLC because it'll play most any format you throw at it. Quicktime Player is preferable on a Mac but runs atrocious in Windows. VLC runs great on both operating systems.

Offline dave-ec

• me and my girlfriend want a match.....with you....
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2016, 08:03:28 PM »
Does anybody know how to get the stuff on DVD? All I have is a tablet… I want a bunch of these matches and I'm willing to pay… Please help?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2016, 12:37:52 AM »
Does anybody know how to get the stuff on DVD? All I have is a tablet… I want a bunch of these matches and I'm willing to pay… Please help?

What type of tablet do you own?

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2016, 01:49:13 AM »
My only complaint is that Jewelry being worn by Jess in the fight. Make sure to include no jewelry to be worn by both girls before the fight. One or both girls could be injured because of them.
CONCUR with the same thoughts.  Jesse wearing those rings was an obvious oversight by Stephan who I am sure was thinking about a million things just prior to this EPIC fight he needed to manage.  But, with the unbelievable hard slaps delivered, not to mention some very serious booby mauling could be construed as an unfair advantage for Jesse.  As it turned out, it did not seem to matter all that much but for the future, any jewelry in a catfight this intense, (and with any luck we will be seeing more of these epic struggles) should be removed prior to the bell.   ;)

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2016, 02:57:40 AM »
At least it wasn't Mira wearing the rings. Just think how worse this could have been  ;)
 BTW the way Mira would somewhat sensually rub Jess ass before spanking it at a couple of points was so freaking AWESOME! Again this was the perfect fight!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 03:02:55 AM by jaybee »

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2016, 04:26:24 PM »
Well what more can I add

An absolutely awesome production

I think I prefer this to the old sponsorship model

This had a very ecnwc feel to it and I'm  super happy about that

Love the build up to the fight

Girls interviewed in their clothes before the fight

ecnwc style strip down taking off shoes  dress etc

face down

then fight

great intensity   hairpulling  face slapping   wow

that my friends is a catfight   not a wonder woman outfit or wrestling ring in site  HURRRRRAGHHHH

Great production Steve

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2016, 04:52:12 PM »
Just wanted to add my own kudos to Suitefights. This is the type of catfight aficionados like me enjoy...an evenly matched battle between two beauties, with plenty of tough hairpulling and hard slapping. Also, the production quality is flawless.

Thanks, Suitefights, for continuing to raise the bar for catfight productions.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2016, 06:25:44 PM »
ABSOLUTELY, BUT WILL BE TOUGH TO COME UP WITH THESE VERY OFTEN, I FEAR.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2016, 09:25:35 PM »
ABSOLUTELY, BUT WILL BE TOUGH TO COME UP WITH THESE VERY OFTEN, I FEAR.
No doubt.  the pieces that had to come together in order to make this epic catfight happen required the physical and mental toughness from these 2 ladies that is certainly well above and beyond any normal level.  One would classify both Jesse and Mira as catfighters who happen to be beautiful models.......while almost all of the rest would be models who happen to catfight.  That distinction is what makes the difference.  Make no mistake, there are many other girls like Jesse and Mira out there just waiting to be matched up.....but it wont happen every time. 
so  dont set yourself up for disappointment thinking that every Suitefight catfight is gong to be an epic 40 minute all-in go for broke fight......or you will be disappointed......  ;)

Offline wizard

« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2016, 03:26:04 PM »
...not a lot more to add to what has already been said ... and the fact that "the public have voted with their feet" (or wallets) is testament to the quality of this match.

Certainly the best catfight this year [.]

Well done to Steve and of course, Jess and Mira!

wizard

p.s. just a question - not a criticism - Why did the breast attacks stop after 14 minutes - they seemed to be working for Jess in the pain-stakes.
Just wondering.