News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New Suitefights??!!!

• 94 Replies

Latino Cock King

Re: New Suitefights??!!!
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2016, 04:18:03 AM »
I hate to say this especially since the person who owns and runs suitefights is on here, reads and replies to these post.
But I was severely disappointed in the Mila vs Sarah rematch fight.

Now I hardly buy catfight videos. I gear towards sexfighting videos. But the way the Mila vs Sarah rematched was hyped with Mila and Sarah trash talking each other. Suitefights saying this was the longest video they ever produced. But what really sold me the most was the little trailer. When I played the trailer, as soon as they get the go ahead to fight Mila nd Sarah walk right to each other and start kicking each other hair is yanked HARD. Then theirs a cut in the trailer of the combatants in a tight bear hug, then Mila trips Sarah and that's the end of the trailer...

I WAS SOLD. I was very convinced this was gonna be a very hot fight. Back and forth action these girls generally don't like each other and it was gonna be high replay value.

Instead it was very one sided. 95% of the match its Sarah on top of Mila and they hardly move from their spots. Granted kept Mila kneeing and punching Sarah and never quit being trapped underneath Sarah. But I was really let down.

NOW THIS FIGHT HAS ME SOLD AGAIN. This looks like the fight what Mila vs Sarah should have been.

Again sorry for bad talking the M vs S fight  but this looks like a gem.

Also I have to give praises to Suitefights for not charging a dollar per minute. A lot of clip websites with Catfighting/sexfighting like to charge a dollar by the minute and suitefights doesn't do that so kudos to yall for that thanks a lot        

Mandarin

« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2016, 04:53:15 AM »
hate to be that guy, but didn't it seem a little fake. it seemed very produced, and the sweat did not seem real. the sweat looked like they spayed the girls with water.

Huh?  We must not have watched the same catfight!!  This is a definite CATFIGHT

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2016, 05:18:34 AM »
I hate to say this especially since the person who owns and runs suitefights is on here, reads and replies to these post.
But I was severely disappointed in the Mila vs Sarah rematch fight.

Now I hardly buy catfight videos. I gear towards sexfighting videos. But the way the Mila vs Sarah rematched was hyped with Mila and Sarah trash talking each other. Suitefights saying this was the longest video they ever produced. But what really sold me the most was the little trailer. When I played the trailer, as soon as they get the go ahead to fight Mila nd Sarah walk right to each other and start kicking each other hair is yanked HARD. Then theirs a cut in the trailer of the combatants in a tight bear hug, then Mila trips Sarah and that's the end of the trailer...

I WAS SOLD. I was very convinced this was gonna be a very hot fight. Back and forth action these girls generally don't like each other and it was gonna be high replay value.

Instead it was very one sided. 95% of the match its Sarah on top of Mila and they hardly move from their spots. Granted kept Mila kneeing and punching Sarah and never quit being trapped underneath Sarah. But I was really let down.

NOW THIS FIGHT HAS ME SOLD AGAIN. This looks like the fight what Mila vs Sarah should have been.

Again sorry for bad talking the M vs S fight  but this looks like a gem.

Also I have to give praises to Suitefights for not charging a dollar per minute. A lot of clip websites with Catfighting/sexfighting like to charge a dollar by the minute and suitefights doesn't do that so kudos to yall for that thanks a lot        

No need to apologize; you've got plenty of company regarding MILA vs SARAH. The response on that one was definitely mixed. It's like I say; every fight is as different as the girls who participate. MILA vs KAT featured a good mix of standing and ground fighting and back-and-forth, as opposed to M/S, which started out in a blaze of glory, but quickly evolved into a stalemate between two skilled women with neither wanting to give an inch. That style doesn't suit some people's tastes. I'm one of them.

One of the benefits of the old sponsorship model was that you could get a refund if the match didn't meet your expectations, no questions asked. As I said, some liked the fight, some didn't. Regardless, it's as if everyone had already visualized their in mind how it was going to go down based on all the Twitter trash-talking and board discussions here. There simply was no way everyone was going to be pleased.

As for price, I charge whatever I think is fair, but I also take into consideration what people are willing to pay on C4S. Some fights are priced at slightly more than the standard $/minute, in fact.

hate to be that guy, but didn't it seem a little fake. it seemed very produced, and the sweat did not seem real. the sweat looked like they spayed the girls with water.

{alt}

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2016, 05:36:24 AM »
if you could do it over again would you have let them go on those two? or still stopped it? I honestly to this day feel Sarah was gonna win that fight had it went on any longer. Mila seemed so gassed by the end. Felt Sarah's stamina and having done longer fights before (without breaks either) than Mila ever had with that being her longest was showing.

I would have let it continue until there was a winner.

Now everybody; let's back to the topic at hand, shall we?

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2016, 05:42:26 AM »
 So Steve in that being said, what new fights are in the soon future ? Any new girls we haven't seen or possibly heard of ?
jjb

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2016, 05:55:57 AM »
I've bought every fight Suitefights has put out and WOW...this in my opinion was the best. Love both Jess and Mira and now I love them both even more. What a fight!

Things I loved without being spoilery:

1) The strip-off followed by the staredown at the beginning was hot! All the pre-fight hype in this video was fantastic.
2) The rules. LOVED the slaps. It was great to see when one girl was yanking the others hair that the other routinely would slap the other in the face to try to get her to stop. Having that be an option really helps the fights not slow down to hair yanking contests and I LOVE the girls that are game for whatever. I also really don't mind when you allow the girls a break if they're both exhausted and aren't both "working," but it worked out well in this one. These girls were relentless.
3) The emotion! Lots of talking in this one and the sounds of the slaps along with the grunts were incredible. The girls working up a sweat while looking as sexy as they did also really added to the fight.

One question I had - I know there were no sponsorships for this one, but are you offering the pictures up anywhere you took before the fight? Jess and Mira both looked amazing in their bikinis from your Twitter and I'd love to see more if there are more.

If these girls want to go at it a 3rd time, Please let them! All the praise in the world to them and you for putting this out there and I can't recommend this fight enough to others that are on the fence about buying this one. You're one of the few offering a product like this and if you ever decide to start doing sponsorships again I'd be happy to support. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! The wait was long but definitely worth it for this one!

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2016, 06:17:04 AM »
That one was great. That just proves fights should go the distance. I am not saying all fights MUST be 40 minutes. Some just end sooner - and are still great - but if there is a stalemate, no reason at all to break them.

Don't want to talk too much as in not to give any spoilers, but yeah, congrats. Mainly to both girls who showed a lot of fighting spirit and heart.

Offline D Wagner

« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2016, 06:44:53 AM »
Any scratching and if yes who did it the most?

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2016, 07:16:04 AM »
I disagree on the stalemate. I think a pull apart is necessary ONLY IF the two girls are doing nothing and have been in the same do nothing position for a certain amount of time. You want the action to continue but at the same time you don't want a breakup killing one fighters momentum and potentially causing them the fight that's why I feel you kinda have to know "OK this fight has all but stopped and its been like this for a while now let's reset". Perfect example of when to break it up was the Mila v Sarah fight. Nothing was happening, NOTHING... so breaking it up when they did made sense. As far as them calling that fight  when they did? ..Again the fight was going nowhere and at that point was uneventful. I personally would have just pulled them apart for a second time but I wasn't really bothered by the altogether stoppage either. As for This fight there was barely any point where the girls stopped moving or attacking . Something was always going on so a breakup was unnecessary and thankfully they decided not to do it
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 07:46:19 AM by jaybee »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2016, 09:48:03 AM »
I would ABSOLUTELY  LOVE to see a third fight between these two and would definitely love to sponsor it to ensure it happens. I just get the feeling that these two want no part of each other for a third time. They've  squared off twice and both times put on the two most brutal fights I've ever seen.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2016, 04:33:04 PM »
The best catfight video in my collection, which is huge.

Intensity 100%

Video quality 100%

Camera work and editing 100%

Duration 100%

Value 100%  only because you cannot mathematically exceed 100% in this analysis.

Participants 100%

Rematch? 100% PLEASE, although I don't know if it is possible to get another fight like this.

Fake sweat?  Are you serious, man 100% real  imo

Offline razzel43

« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2016, 06:27:10 PM »
Steve,
FANTASTIC! Im just gonna leave it at that. Ok, AWESOME! Thank you so much for producing these awesome catfights. Thank you Mira! thank you Jess! I can't imagine the time and effort ( and headaches ) that it must take to produce these, but I can tell that from the quality of your fights, that you must love catfighting as much as I do. And the ladies really delivered an absolutely FANTASTIC catfight.Thank you! And please keep producing more catfights like this.

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2016, 07:49:34 PM »
Totally awesome catfight! No joint locks no chokes, both girls catfighting without the need for a "rules" clarification. Mira's ass spanking really punished Jess and you could watch her butt cheek changing color. Jess musta removed a third of Mira's hair for her part. Mira most definitely needs to invest in those brake~away panties Jess was wearing though. Jess's panties tore away with barely a touch and Mira seemed to be wearing a pair made from bailing wire. You coulda hung a dwarf from those things. Jess looked like she was going to pull Mira's panties over her head and strangle her with them at one point, credit to Mira for taking that pain. Great fight unexpected ending.

Offline Cattycock

« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2016, 10:00:00 PM »
What a great fight!  Would sponsor the rematch (III) in a heartbeat.  Also kudos on allowing face slapping, but please oh please ensure the girls take their rings off before the fight starts.  Otherwise, for fans like me you've hit the sweet spot on lots of notes with this one.  And much respect to both fighters for going the distance and putting on an amazing match.

Mandarin

« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2016, 11:56:41 PM »
Do not get upset Kevin and catfight123 can certainly express his opinion without being accused or being ashamed.  However, I do agree with kevin in that no way was this faked.  Suitefights had only one fake round (Sarah vs Charlie)  Sarahs first catfight.  The last round was faked and he told everyone it was.  Suitefights has proven he is not going to sell anything that is scripted.  Hell even the real fights that he thinks are not good get scrapped.  have to give catfight123 credit  though for knowing how to start a conversation!