News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mixedboxer (Max) vs Fawn - Fight n.2 - A private match

• 6 Replies

FawnL

Mixedboxer (Max) vs Fawn - Fight n.2 - A private match
« on: September 29, 2016, 11:45:37 AM »
Following my unexpected loss I have been looking for your for the last few days, after recovering from the beating you gave me...Thanks to my friends I located the hotel where you are lodging...I know the manager there, so I come to know that you asked for female company for tonight,specifying that you desire a sexy whore all dressed in leather with high boots too...
So I get dressed like that and come to your room to make a surprise to you (and get my sandals back)..I knock at the door ...

FawnL: I have found you...and I am coming to get my shoes back...dressed in leather jacket, miniskirt and high boots…as you requested.
FawnL: you are in your room unaware of the danger arriving…you are expecting your personal bitch coming
FawnL: I knock at the door...and you open the door...YT
FawnL: I am very angry and my blood is boiling as soon I see you !! YT

Max: I am in my room relaxing and waiting for my femaly company for tonight...i hear a knock and go to the door to open it...expecting a whore in all leather...and what I see is indeed a woman all in leather...but its YOU!!! And you look angry as fuck...I am shocked yt

FawnL: yes....you humiliated me in front of my fans..and now I want my revenge....
FawnL: I step in, kicking and closing the door behind, pushing you back...and after noticing your early erection...I send a first hard slap to your face with my open hand
FawnL: then a second one...and a punch....three blows, taking you by surprise and making you stagger back...
FawnL: you are shocked and I take full advantage...YT

Max: I am only in a bathrob and you start to give me three consecutive slaps
Max: I stagger back and you follow in and close the door...I try to get space between us, looking shocked at you Yt

FawnL: another punch to your jaw and you are down on your back...the rob opening and revealing your hard cock....
FawnL: I smile....I walk over you and drop my knees right over your stomach making your grunt loud...air exiting your mouth painfully...
FawnL: "You like my boots...?? They are pleased to meet you…" I say...and put the sole over your face, pushing..."smell it..lick it now…you little bastard…"
FawnL: I have some ideas...you look daze...I am already sure that tonight I am crashing you... YT

Max: You give me a punch to my jaw out of nowhere and I go down to my back...
Max: Then you drop your knees into my stomach...ouffff...and get back up put your sole on my face, the heel on my face...
Max: I grip your boot, try to push it off me Yt

FawnL: no way...little boy....I slap you again....twice...”you stay down”...I look at your cock....and now I wanna claim a first prize...
FawnL: I slide my miniskirt up over my hips as I lower my hot wet pussy over it, impaling myself..and start bouncing on your belly...I lower also my face and give you a long kiss...pushing my lips and inserting my tongue deep inside your warm mouth…
FawnL: I feel you are responding in full excitement….you are my enemy but I love teasing my enemies before killing them off...
FawnL: I see that you are in shock....beaten and sexually abused....I give some more bouncing enjoying the feeling of your hard rock cock inside me….then
FawnL: I laugh loud...as now I stand up.....your cock is gushing plenty of cum....as I look around...searching for my sandals...
FawnL: I spot them on the table...surely you wanted to take them home as a souvenir...
FawnL: I walk to get them, forgetting you on the floor....YT

Max: You slap me twice and then drop your hot, wet pussy on my cock...pumping up and down and then kiss me...
Max: I cum instantly and you get up...I am dazed..you walk around the room...
Max: You search your sandals!!! Totally forgetting me, so I get up and want to get you but I am dazed...my legs shaking…
Max: You spotted them on the table and go to get them...I sneak behind you and try to give you a kick to you knee from behind..."those are staying with me, bitch" Yt

FawnL: I grab my sandals...I notice how they are dirty with dry cum...you used them to have fun, I see...you dirty little boy...
FawnL: then I feel a presence behind me...and your foot hits me on the back of my booted knee, folding my leg...
FawnL: I grunt….and fall hard on my knees leaving the sandals that drop to the floor...
FawnL: I manage to fight the pain and stand up...luckily your kick was not very strong...
FawnL: I raise my gloved hands (I wear soft, elegant leather gloves) and send a punch into your stomach....not very effective as you move aside... YT

Max: You go down in front of me and drop the shoes...
Max: But you instantly get back up and turn around to give me a swift punch to my stomach...I dodge it half but you still hit me...oungh...my bathrob starts to get loose...
Max: I try to counter with a left punch to your belly and a right uppercut to your chin Yt

FawnL: wow..the boy is still alive and kicking....you send a punch to my belly..not too strong but enough to make me double slightly
FawnL: followed by an uppercut to my chin....this is worse...much worse and stronger…causing some damages…
FawnL: I get it fully and I am sent to fly back, landing on the bed and rolling over....falling on the other side....landing hard on the floor, dazed...
FawnL: I look up and I see you walking fast around the bed...the bathrob has gone now and you are completely naked...sporting your hard cock in front...
FawnL: your face is a show of pure anger.... YT

Max: You fly to the bed by the uppercut and fall out on the other side...
Max: I let my bathrob fall to the ground and grab your shoes...holding them up.."Come on bitch, you want them? Then get them!!!"
Max: I hiss, the shoes up high, naked in front of you, my cock hard, you dazed on the floor Yt

FawnL: I am still on my four....you are challinging me, waving my sandals ....
FawnL: I gather my forces and jump up, diving on you, grabbing your upper body as we fall to the floor, rolling together...
FawnL: you lose the grip on my shoes that roll far away...I hate you…I want to kill you..and start sending slaps and punches, savagely hitting any part of your body....
FawnL: you called me bitch..and you have to pay...YT

Max: You crash into me and we fall to the floor...your punches are all over me while we are rolling around...I try to punch back, aiming at your stomach...
Max: You are really angry...I grab your long raven hair with my left hand and try to give you a hard right to your face Yt

FawnL: "arghhhhhhh.....my hair"...let them go....I cannot give you a similar treatment...your hair are so short that I cannot take them...
FawnL: holding my hair you pull my head back with your left hand and two seconds later your right fist crashes into my face... OUCHHHHHH
FawnL: my head is ringing....you pull me up and now we are back on our feet.....I feel your hands working on my body and my leather jacket
FawnL: getting pulled and taken away...showing now my naked tits....
FawnL: you body size is much superior.....YT

Max: I pull you to you feet by your hair...
Max: I pull your leather jacket off you, looking at your great, bare tits now...
Max: I want to pull your head down and ram my right knee into your face Yt

FawnL: ok...I am half naked now..
FawnL: left in my miniskirt and sexy boots...
FawnL: you are holding me from my long hair.....and I realize that I made a huge mistake not finishing you off immediately when I had the chance
FawnL: when you were lying on the floor.... YT

Max: I pull your head down and ram my right knee into your face...once..twice...and then smash you a huge right cross to your jaw Yt

FawnL: OMG...you pull my head down to meet with your rasing knee in a devastating blow....and not only once...but twice...
FawnL: my head rings and I see stars.....and it is not over as a new strong cross flushes into my jaw....
FawnL: my head turns as I spit blood and saliva.....your grip on my hair is preventing me from staggering away and I am in big trouble now
FawnL: my legs are buckling.... YT

Max: I see you spitting blood...your legs buckle...
Max: I hold your hair, so you cant get away...
Max: I pull your hair so you look up to me...and then give you a right punch to you stomach..then I let go of your hair Yt

FawnL: omphhhhhhhhhh.....a strong punch right on my stomach...air leaving my mouth in a painful moan as I double over....
FawnL: the hold on my hair has been released so now I am free to drop on my hands and knees....I see your bare feet just in front of me....
FawnL: then again your hands on my body....unzipping my miniskirt and pulling it down...along my legs..and off....
FawnL: now...naked...only the boots left covering my legs... YT

Max: You go down to your knees and I pull your miniskirt of you, getting you naked too...
Max: Only left with your boots...
Max: "those boots will be mine soon too, you little whore"
Max: I push my right foot into your face Yt

FawnL: I am on the floor....and your words make me shiver....no, my boots no....you put your foot on my face and push...
FawnL: I squirm...trying to get free....I kick my legs up and succeed in getting your side..the pointed toe of my right boot
FawnL: connecting into your hip...you grunt in pain....I kick again and your foot leaves my face....as you step back...YT

Max: I take a step back as you kick your hard boot into my side...
Max: I grab your hair again and pull you up...
Max: "You will pay for doing this to me...I will make you my whore for tonight" ..I send a right uppercut into your left boob Yt

FawnL: the kick has been effective, but you are still in command...
FawnL: again using my hair to pull me up on my feet...my tits bouncing and becoming a good target for your next puch...
FawnL: ouchhhh.....
FawnL: I feel my left boob bouncing up and then getting crashed painfully under your blow....
FawnL: "Let go of my hair..." I hiss, sending myself a puch....but you are too far and I hit only the fresh air....
FawnL: so my only resource is to send another kick, but I am not standing in good balance....on these stiletto heels....YT

Max: You boob is flattened and you try to punch me, but miss by miles...
Max: I laugh...until your boot hits me again to my side...
Max: I let go of your hair out of reflex...you are trying to balance on one foot...
Max: I take a step forward and punch you with a right straight to your face. YT

FawnL: my kick has got the target...and you let go of my hair, but before I can celebrate you send me a right into my face...
FawnL: I stagger back...till my back meet the wall......then I feel your hands around my neck and I am getting lifted off my feet
FawnL: you are trying to choke me....my feet dangles few inchees from the carpet....and now I am in big trouble...
FawnL: with your free hand you come to work on my pussy....your fingers entering into the wet, hot holes and working inside..
FawnL: "Get this now, bitch.." your words sound into my mind...I open my mouth to get some air...
FawnL: but now it is your turn to play with me and your lips seal mine as you kiss me...keeping both your choke hold and your pumping...
FawnL: soon I feel my hot juices flowing down my inner thighs...and down into my boots.....I am feeling humiliated..but there is nothing I can do...
FawnL: finally you let the chokehold..and I slid down the wall, ending seated with my back against the wall and my legs stretched in front...
FawnL: I am spent but still alive......and angry...YT

Max: I choke you while fingering and kissing you...
Max: I see your juices running down your tights into your boots..."Those will be my favourite boots, once I am finished with you" I say...
Max: While you slide down the wall...my cocks rising again...I am feeling safe...grab your hair again...
Max: I pull you to your knees and rub my cock all over your face Yt

FawnL: ok...is this what you want..?? Fine...!! I think...feeling your cock getting passed all over my face...leaving some streak of juice on my skin…
FawnL: I raise my hands and grab it, then I swallow it inside my mouth and suck hard....
FawnL: I hear you moaning in pleasure....as I go on giving the blow job....that you were not expecting…
FawnL: I do my best ...I feel your body responding....and on the right moment you cum.....I spit your cock off my mouth and push you with all my strength
FawnL: making you fall back on the carpeted floor....
FawnL: then I crawl...and one second later my booted right knee crashes full force into your unprotected balls....
FawnL: You howl in pain....your hands go to cover your jeawels.....as you roll aside...YT

Max: You suck me off...I am moaning...you are a master and I cum soon…you then you push me back...I fall back on the carpet...
Max: You come fast to me and crash your right booted knee into my balls...aaaaahhhh...I scream...you bitch….
Max: I roll around , covering my side, hissing "You will pay for this, whore, I will send you to hospital" Yt

FawnL: I smile as I see you rolling and moaning in pain...did you really think that I was giving up so easily…?
FawnL: I get behind you...and pass my legs around your body blocking you on the floor...then my arms around your neck...now my turn to choke you out...
FawnL: I squeeze with all my strength...come on little bastard...go to sleep for me...
FawnL: I see you lift your strong arms and try to catch me....as you roll aside...I cannot stop your movement…you are too strong…now you are on your four and I am straddling you like a horse...
FawnL: oh...no....you are trying to stand up...I need to pull more....but you are already on your feet....and walking back towards the wall...YT

Max: I get to my feet while you are hanging on my back still applying a sleeper hold...
Max: I move to the near wall, turn around and smash you into it once, twice, three times, hoping to get you of me Yt

FawnL: I see what you wanna do...walking back..the wall approaching fast till...CRASHH.... my body is squeezed hard between yours and the wall...
FawnL: you do it again and again....banging my backhead into the hard wall...and my hold is lost....I am just hanging on your back....no more strangling you...YT

Max: You are now losely hanging at me...I throw my right elbow back into you, dropping you back to you feet...
Max: I turn around and send a right to your bare stomach Yt

FawnL: I have lost my grip on your neck...an elbow getting into my side, painfully....I drop down onto my feet....only to see you turn and send
FawnL: a new strong blow into my stomach.....OMPHHHHHHH.....my hands go there trying to massage the aching part....
FawnL: I am barely thinking of a way to attack you again.....but I am aware that I have used almost all my weapons...unsuccessfully... YT

Max: My punch hits you and you don’t counter so I go on with my attack...
Max: I give you a left to your stomach, then a right uppercut to your chin and continue by pummeling your breasts with lefts and rights. yt

FawnL: well...now you are completely dominating me...I have no strength and no will left to muster a counter attack as you keep on hitting me in all
FawnL: parts of my body...
FawnL: a right to the stomach,.then uppercut to my chin...I stagger back, but you are  chasing me, plenty of
FawnL: blows landing on my tits...that soon will be all red and purple...
FawnL: I can only try to minimize the damages, but indeed I am gettin lost....not even able to send a punch or a kick....just sent wandering around the room by your blows...YT

Max: I punch you around the room
Max: Totally dominating you...giving you a right uppercut to your chin...you go down at the wall...
Max: I go through the room and collect the shoes...hold them to your face..."I thought you wanted them, bitch...show me you want them" Yt

FawnL: another uppercut to my chin and I am down, near the wall....I taste blood in my mouth....and I am dazed...my world is spinning…
FawnL: I look up, in my foggy vision I see my sandals hanging nead my face....and you mocking me.....
FawnL: I stubbornly get back on my four..and try to stand up....I look like a drunk person...but again my pride is back and I send a desperate punch....hoping to hit you..
FawnL: but instead missing and falling again....but I want to stand up....I cannot be defeated...YT

Max: I enjoy too much playing with you to knock you out yet...I want to see you suffer, bitch…
Max: You stagger around the room, trying to punch me...I am stilk holding the sandals, taunting you. Yt

FawnL: and I am trying to focus my eyes....and concetrate on you...
FawnL:  l can hardly lift my arms and send a punch that is so weak and slow that you catch my fist, block it and send it back right into my mouth...!!
FawnL: ochh....
FawnL: I am almost getting knocked by my own fist....YT

Max: You try to punch me...your attempt is ridiculous...I punch it back into your own face...you stand on your feet, swaying...I know you are mine…
Max: "is that all you got bitch?" I ask, while I think about how long you will be able to keep standing on those heels...I am impressed though….you are a stubborn bitch…
Max: I start to push you into a corner of the room, where I start to hit your face with left and right crosses. Yt

FawnL: now you easily push me back till you corner me and start punishing me, with blows to my face....
FawnL: left ad right...left and right…turning my face right and left..and everytime it comes back you send it to the other side...
FawnL: I am in a sort of limbo now..feeling your blows....swallowing blood...with my legs getting weaker and weaker after each blow...
FawnL: I try a last desperate attempt to send my knee into your balls..but I am too weak and cannot even reach you groin...
FawnL: but my attempt is driving you crazy....!! YT

Max: "You bitch, try to kick my knees again? How about I kick your pussy?!" I scream...
Max: I get a step back and send a right kick right between your legs. Yt

FawnL: OMG..!!!!!!!! A brutal kick into my unprotected pussy.....the pain reaches my brain and it explodes as I scream loud...
FawnL: I open my mouth trying to suck air.....I put my hands on my sore pussy as I lean back against the wall not to fall down....
FawnL: "I will kill you..." I hiss through my lips.... YT

Max: "Then do it, bitch...I thought you would at least be a challenge...now you are just here hissing at me, while you clutch your pussy..you are pathetic."...
Max: I stand in front of your, saying this Yt

FawnL: I look up...I see you triuphantly standing there...smiling...naked...your cock still hard....
FawnL: I squeeze my eyes....recovering my view....and then I spring in front...I crash my head into your stomach....
FawnL: not a very strong blow, but I got you by surprise..and we fall together on the floor...
FawnL: I am exhausted....but still I want to beat you... YT

Max: You crash your head into my stomach...not to hard but we tumble to the floor, you on top of me...
Max: I let go of the shoes and get my hands in front of me and give you a punch to your stomach, but its not strong because I am laying on the ground. Yt

FawnL: I am on top of you....very weak, but not done yet....I am a stubborn bitch..
FawnL: you send me a punch to my stomach....mphhhhhhhhh
FawnL: I fight the pain and put my hands around your neck....I wanna kill you...I wanna strangle you...
FawnL: no much strength left....head spinning....but....I ....need...to .... YT

Max: You get your hands around my neck and start to strangle me...I instantly feel a bit lightheaded...I try to give you another punch to your stomach but I am getting weaker. YT

FawnL: may be I have still a hope...if I can strangle you....I feel you not reacting as strong as before....If I only can put you out...
FawnL: I can leave with my shoes.....I push my fingers harder ....YT

Max: I can feel how you push your fingers harder...black dots appearing in my view...
Max: I get my hands up to your boobs and start to pull your nipples hard. Yt

FawnL: arghh....my sensitive nipples...pulled so hard....stoppppp  it…!! I cannot stand it....I release my grip on your neck....
FawnL: I roll aside ....cupping my tits ...my nipples are on fire.....YT

Max: You release the grip on my neck as I pull your nipples and roll off me...moaning
Max: I try to get up but I am slow, getting to my knees, crawling over to you. Yt

FawnL: I feel something under my back....it is one of my shoes....
FawnL: I get it in my hand....and pull up on my four....I see you crawling towards me...and I blindly hit...
FawnL: your scream makes me understand that I caught you...the stiletto heel getting into your face...blood is now dripping from your cheek
FawnL: I send a second blow, but your hand catches my wrist, blocking it...
FawnL: I hear you saying..."Now you are gonna pay for this...." as you pass your hand, cleaning the blood from your face.... YT

Max: I rub the blood from my face, while I hold your hand with the shoe...
Max: I lift my free hand and punch you straight into your face. Yt

FawnL: you block my hand....I cannot hit you now...and then...BANG...your free hand sends a strong punch on my face...
FawnL: my head is sent back....I see new stars....and bells ringing....my head now swinging.....YT

Max: You are dazed and I let your hand go...I get to your legs and seperate them and lay one over my shoulder...smelling the scent of your leather boot near my face…
Max: And now I start to finger your pussy again. YT

FawnL: in my dazed state I feel you opening my legs wide and going back to play with my pussy....!!
FawnL: what are you doing..?? oh..no...I don't want to...cum....noooooo…
FawnL: but my resistance is weak and short.....body betraying me once more…I expolde in a strong, violent orgasm...cum gushing....I am squirting a stream of cum high in the air
FawnL: as you laugh loud....my legs slid down to the floor, limp....YT

Max: Now that you have cum the second time I can go full risk...
Max: I slide my head between your legs and start to lick you, aiming for another orgasm. Yt

FawnL: no....please...no...more.....your tongue working so nicely...don’t stop….
FawnL: but I cannot...I don't want.....but my body betrays me.....and another orgasm arrives...
FawnL: my body shakes under waves of pleasure....not stopping now…I am lost in the pleasure….
FawnL: I cum...one...two..three times...YT

Max: You cum again and I drain your energy...You are mine, slut….now I get up and sit myself on top of you, my cock laying between your breast and I grab your hair with my left and send punch after punch into your face. Yt
FawnL: I am as weak as a newborn baby...after orgasming so much...
FawnL: I am completely strengthless....and you seat on my stomach...you cock resting between my tits...
FawnL: then you grab my hair in your left hand, lifting my head off the floor....and sending punces into my face...mercilessly hitting me….
FawnL: I am blackening....in your power now.....as you punish me...YT

Max: I dont stop punching you...I even go harder..."I will send yout to hospital, slut" yt

FawnL: oh my God...you keep on punching me ...you tell something but I cannot understand your words....the smacking sound of your blows connecting to my face echoing in the silent room…
FawnL: I am floating....I am feeling your punches crashing onto my face, shaking my head....blood flowing from my mouth and nose…and I feel I am falling into a black hole....YT

Max: I keep on punching your...no more risks with you…making sure you are knocked completely out, going limp in my grip, before I get up and grab you by your legs..
Max: I pull your limp body over to the bed and get you on it, then I slowly start to get your boots off your legs, enjoying every moment of it. Yt

FawnL: what can I say...I have been punched out cold....and now I am at your mercy...dragged to the bed....draped over it...
FawnL: I am so out that I do not realize anything...
FawnL: then you take your last trophy...unzipping my boots….and pulling them out from my legs... YT

Max: I take a good look at your koed body and take my trophy to the table, before I return to you and tie you to the bed and wait for you to wake up. Yt

FawnL: I don't know how long I have been out...I feel something cold on my face....some water getting sprayed on my face…light slaps on my cheeks….and slowly I open my eyes.....
FawnL: I am feeling terrible...all sore..my face surely a mess....and what is worse..I realize I am bound to the bed...Y

Max: I am sitting on top of you as you wake up...
Max: I look down to you enjoy my position. "I will leave you here like this in some minutes...I will call you an ambulance then...you will pay my bill for this room later and I will take you shoes and your boots with me...and I won’t punish you anymore if you give me a good titfuck now" I say before I unstrap your arms. Yt

FawnL: ..."Never".........I hiss...and send two slaps into your face with my free hands......your head turning right and left...all reddened....
FawnL: "I will never let you go with my boots and sandals...." I try to stand but my legs are still bound and can only manage to seat on the bed...

Max: I push you back to the bed again. "I will give you another chance...push your boobs together and lick the tip of my cock, or else...I will crush your pretty face…" I say, lifting my right fist above your face. Yt

FawnL: I nod.....I place your cock between my tits.....and as you start pumping..I lick it...
FawnL: ..I see you relaxing....your cock showing the sign of the coming orgasm...you moaning in pleasure....I lick and kiss it gently….I know how a man is excited by this…and then...
FawnL: as you start gushing...I pull your cock as hard as I can...making you scream in sudden pain.....you lower your upperbody and my hands go to your face...
FawnL: I scratch your face.....bloody streaks appearing.....you are shocked...

Max: I gush and you pull my cock...you scratch my face and blood start to run down my face and into my eyes...i get up from your cumcovered body and let your alone, going to the bathroom to clean my face. Yt

FawnL: you leave for the bathroom...forgetting that my hands are free now.....I desperately work to free my ankles....I do it…I jump down the bed…my upper body shining for the cum that you sprayed over me…but I don’t care…
FawnL: I grab my boots and sandals from the near table and run as fast as I can toward the door...I need to leave this place..

Max: I hear you getting up from bed...shit I forgot that your hands were free...I get out of the bathroom and see you running towards the door...I cannot let you leave..
Max: I run to the door and just in the moment you open it, I crash into the door, closing it again. I look at you, my face still covered in blood. "Where are you going, slut?". Yt

FawnL: oh shit....you just ran out of the bathroom....shutting the door as I was almost free....I look at you, still holding my footwear in my hands…yt

Max: I grab the shoes from your hands. "You can leave, bitch but those are staying with me". Yt

FawnL:  I jump on you....shouting….I am wounded animal…trying to hit you ....I will never leave my shoes and my boots ...I am desperately hitting you...
FawnL: you let the shoes fall to the floor...and grabs me....YT

Max: I grab you and smash you to the floor...there I start to pound you, punching and smashing your head and face on the floor, till you are knocked out again...I give you some more blows….I wanna be sure you are out and for long now…I have enough of your tricks…I see that you are not moving anymore..
Max: Then I carry you back to the bed...I tie you there again...making sure you won’t get free...get me some clothes, grab your shoes and boots...
Max: I look a last time at your naked battered but still so sexy body... again looking at your bleeding face and leave you a piece of paper with my phone number, so you can call me when you want another beatdown...and then I leave...leaving you naked and tied in the room.
Max: Yt

FawnL: You destroyed me…..what else..?? Your phone number..? I will call you, for sure. You took away something that I want back. My footwear and my pride.

======= there will be a 3rd fight....the feud is not over ....Max is 2-0 now but I can and want to close the gap.... ====
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 11:46:05 AM by FawnL »

Offline LOL

Re: Mixedboxer (Max) vs Fawn - Fight n.2 - A private match
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 12:14:31 AM »
I'm loving these fights and can't wait to see if Fawn will get her revenge in part 3. Well written both of you.

FawnL

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 12:32:36 AM »
..thank you....we had fun making them...and soon I will add part 3  ;D

Offline habib

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 01:50:53 PM »
this is perfect,I want her to get beaten again

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 05:21:04 AM »
incredible awesome match

looking forward to more
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 03:58:06 PM »
...actually there was a fight 3 and I won it...and I even pissed on his face before leaving...   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline SkinnyTeen

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2020, 07:12:15 AM »
...actually there was a fight 3 and I won it...and I even pissed on his face before leaving...   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Too bad ya'll didn't post that one!