News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Family Fracas Part 2

• 9 Replies

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
Family Fracas Part 2
« on: October 05, 2016, 11:56:00 PM »
Family Fracas Part 2

“So what’s next?” Emily asked sitting on April’s couch, cup of coffee clutched in her hands.

It had been a week since April had fought with her daughter, Emma, in a wild, nasty naked catfight that was interrupted by April’s longtime rival, Heidi. Heidi had helped Emma when April was beating her and the two women had tied April up in her own bed.

“I guess I just call or text her,” April said as she paced across the living room. She was healed up from the fight but the mental injury of her daughter helping out and even sleeping with Heidi hurt her more than the physical strain.

“Well I am down for whatever you need,” Emily said setting down her coffee, “If you need me to fight Emma or Heidi, I will. I got your back April.”

“Thanks,” April said looking at her tattooed friend. Emily was a little taller than April at 5’6”. She was slimmer but had a body that was honed during hours in the gym. She was curvy with a large heathy chest and tight abs.

April picked up the cell phone and dialed a number…..

“So where do we do this bitch?!?”……

The sun was setting over the lake. The trees were thick down the old dirt road and there was not a resident for miles. The trees opened up to a large clearing and a small section of beach facing west. The summer heat and humidity were really bad this week and even though the temperature was only 85 degrees, the humidity made it feel like in the 90’s and hot and sticky. April and Emily were seated on the back tailgate of Emily’s truck waiting for the other two women to arrive. April had on a tight back tank top and jean shorts. Emily was wearing a white wife beater shirt, a slit cut down the front to make her breasts stand out. She also had on a pair of jean shorts. This was the agreed to attire. Tank tops and jean shorts, no shoes, no bra or panties underneath. The two did not have to wait long. April heard the sound of a car engine coming down the road. She and Emily got off the tailgate and removed their shoes and socks. The older model sedan drove up and parked on the other side of the clearing.

Heidi got out of the driver’s side door. At 5’5” she had a body type like April, huge breasts, curved hips and ass; she had on a blue tank top that barely held in her massive tits and the shorts she wore were short. Emma got out of the other side, her black tank top was like a second skin to her, a few sizes too small, it made her tits almost jump out. Her daisy duke shorts were scandalously short and her tight ass cheeks could be seen popping out. The two of them closed their doors and moved to the center of the clearing.  April and Emily walked to meet them.

“I am so glad you called cxnt!” Heidi sneered at April, Emma smiled broadly as Heidi spoke, “I have wanted nothing more than to see you ruined and after tonight you finally will be.”

“Oh shut up, you trashy whore!” April yelled at her rival, “You fed my daughter lies and she sided with you.” April turned her head to her daughter, “You are going to learn a hard lesson on loyalty and family tonight Emma!”

“Oh please mommy!” Emma laughed, “I kicked your ass once before and now we will do it again and there is nothing you or your trailer trash whore of a friend can do about it!”

With that the four women rushed at each other. April and Heidi slamming into each other, hands going for hair and Emma and Emily rushing together swinging hands and fists at each other.

April and Heidi did not stay on their feet for very long and went down to the grass in a flurry of arms and legs. The busty bitches grappled on the ground trying to get on top of the other. Massive tits smashed together with only the thinnest of cotton separating them. This was the grudge fight. These two hated each other, wanted nothing more than to hurt the other so bad. Hands yanked and pulled at hair and they tumbled back and forth. Feet kicked and shins and each tried to knee each other in the thighs or between the legs. April went after Heidi’s big tits, grasping the large mounds and squeezing them like dough. Heidi bellowed out a curse and grabbed April’s breasts. The two lay side by side, feet kicking out, hands grasping, pulling and tugging at tank tops, breasts squeezed and pulled. With sounds of fabric tearing the two sets of breasts were exposed. Each woman re-attacked the other’s tits with a gusto.

Emma and Emily were straight up fist fighting to start it out. Neither was opting for any defense, just blurring offense. Fists hit shoulders, arms, breasts, and the occasional head shot. Emily sent a right hand to Emma’s head and it hit home but instead of bringing the hand back to let loose another smash, she grabbed on the young woman’s hair, pulling her into a stumbling motion. Emma lost her footing and went down to her knees but she grabbed onto the front of Emily’s top and tore it open, letting Emily’s breasts surge out. The force of Emma yanking her top forced Emily to fall forward onto Emma and the two of them slammed had into the ground. Emma quickly rolled from underneath Emily and pounced on her back. Emily hit the ground, breasts first as the younger woman was on her back going for her hair. The tattooed woman had her head whip back and forth then pushed forward into the grass by Emma. Emily reached back with her hands and secured a hold on Emma’s hair and pulled to the right and started to roll as well. Emma did not lock her legs around Emily’s waist and the two tumbled like that for a few rolls until Emily squirmed out and faced Emma. Emma’s breasts were pushing out of the top of her black tank top and Emily helped her out by grabbing the top and pulling down. Now all four of the women were topless.

April and Heidi fought their way back to their knees and then their feet, all the while, twisting and turning each other’s breasts into painful shapes. Tears streamed from their faces as they stumbled on shaky legs towards the small beach and the lake. Heidi tripped over a small tree root and the pair hit the sand hard, knocking them loose of each other. Heidi got up to her feet first.

“Let’s make this interesting, since it would be going to that place sooner or later,” Heidi said as she peeled off her torn shirt and started unbuttoning her shorts. She let them fall to her ankles then she kicked them to the grass, standing naked before April.

“Fine you kinky bitch!” April said almost tearing off the remains of her tank top and quickly shedding herself of the shorts.

The two naked women circled in the sand, the sounds of water lapping up, grunts from the other two fighting and their own breathing filling the air with sound. Then they leaped at each other, the sound of slapping skin adding to the other sounds in the clearing!

Emma and Emily continued brawling in the grass. Blades of grass and smudges of dirt covered their back and arms. Emma slammed a punch into Emily’s tight abs. The blow caught Emily off guard and took some wind out of her. Emma looked up to see April and Heidi, both nude, slam into each other and hit the sand. Seeing the naked Heidi fighting her equally naked mother, caused Emma to groan in pleasure. She got up and ran to the busty rivals fighting. She tossed off shirt and shorts as she did so. Once she reached the pair, Emma grabbed two handful of April’s hair and hauled her mother to her knees. Heidi laughed with glee as her new lover was helping her destroy her rival. Emma’s abs pressed against April’s shoulders and her breasts slapped into the back of April’s head. April reaches back to grasp both of Emma’s wrists to pry them from her hair. But then Heidi attacks, grabbing both of April’s bouncing breasts, digging her nails in and twisting them viciously.

Emily rolled to her knees, trying to shake the pain from her body. Damn that kid could fight she thought but then her ears hear April’s screams and she looked up to see the two women hurting her friend. Seeing all of them naked, she takes off her clothing as she gets up. When in Rome!!! Emily runs forward fast and as she closes on the group, she alters her run to aim at Heidi’s side and at the a few feet from them; she leaps, tackling Heidi but bringing all of them crashing into the sand.

Heidi and Emily go sprawling and lock hands in each other’s hair, sand sticking to their sweating bodies. Emily found herself on top of the busty brunette, but Heidi got her knees then feet under Emily and flipped her over and Emily crashed into the cold lake water. Heidi quickly rolled and tried to get at the now rising tattooed woman. Heidi pounced on top and grabbed two handfuls of hair and tried to hold Emily’s head under the water. Emily was kicking hard with her feet trying to dislodge the heavier woman but Heidi held fast. So Emily grabbed a handful of muck and sand from under the water and slammed it into Heidi’s nose and mouth. Heidi sputtered and let Emily up. Em came up gasping for breath with hatred in her eyes. She slammed sideways into Heidi and the two landed with their upper bodies on the sand and legs in the water.

April spun around and took her daughter to the sand. No one fights harder than family members and these two were going at it with hate and malice in their hearts. Both mother and daughter had a handful of hair and handful of breast as they rolled wildly across the soft sand. Each had something to prove, April to bring her daughter to heel and Emma to prove she was woman enough to best her mom. Emma rolled on top and kicked her left leg out to stop the rolling. She slid up her mother’s hips to her tummy and grasp two handfuls of April’s tits and started squeezing and pulling on the flesh. April still had a hand in her daughter’s hair and tried to pull the younger woman off but Emma’s left leg kept her on top of her mother. Emma grasped April’s erect nipples and started to pull them roughly. April howled out in pain and grabbed at Emma’s hands to get them off. Seeing Emma’s dangling breasts, April reached up with both hands and grabbed Emma by the nipples and pulled. The two of them screamed out in pain as breasts were stretched by each other’s nipples in vicious fashion.

Emily and Heidi slowly rolled across the sand, their backs looking like sugar cookies. Their legs locked and unlocked in the water. Emily grabbed a handful of sand and shoved it into Heidi’s face. Heidi screamed out and sputtered, trying to spit sand from her mouth. Emily used this to get on top and straddle Heidi’s waist and started to rain down slaps from both her right and left hands. Heidi did her best to cover up and bridged, bracing her feet in the soft sand. Emily did not expect this and fell forward off of Heidi. She was still able to get Heidi’s head caught between her legs and Heidi moved her body and swung her own legs over to wrap them around Emily’s head. They rolled like this back to the grass and started biting each other in the thighs, each grasping each other’s ass cheeks and digging their claws in. Heidi bit down on Emily’s womanhood which caused a spasm and scream of pain from Emily. Emily did the only thing she could think of at the time, she bit down on Heidi’s cxnt. The two busty brunettes screamed into each other’s pussies as the bit, clawed, and inserted fingers into each other.

April and Emma were still torturing each other’s tits. Stretching the mounds of flesh to grotesque shapes. April turned Emma’s nipples sharply to the left and right bringing more screams from her daughter’s lips. She was able to roll Emma off of her body and could tell Emma was almost done fighting. The holds on her nipples were not as strong and Emma was bawling. April batted Emma’s hands away from her breasts. She looked down and there were red splotches and bruises forming on both their breasts. She slammed down her tits on top of Emma’s bringing a hoarse scream from Emma and then the younger woman’s eyes rolled back and she was out. April rolled off of her daughter, laying there in the sand for a moment to catch her breath and then she started to rise.

As this was happening, Emily and Heidi were trying to destroy the other’s pussies. Heidi was able to roll them so Heidi was on top, she clamped her thighs tighter around Emily’s head and brought her hands in to spread Emily’s legs more. Once she got a clear view she punched down with a hammer fist, connecting it to Emily’s sand labia. Emily stopped biting and scratching Heidi and howled out in agony. Heidi punched her again and Emily went slack. Then Heidi looked up to see April rising.

April and Heidi glared at each other as they got to their feet. They were covered in sand, blades of grass, dirt, scratches, bite marks, and bruises. They rush forward to finish this fight and slammed together like two bulls. The voluptuous women wasted no time with defense, they swung hands that connected with flesh, they kicked out at shins. They just wanted to hurt each other. Heidi got momentum behind her and pushed April back, which caused the shorter woman to stumble, but April grabbed onto Heidi’s hair and pulled as the two warring women went down to the grass.

Meanwhile the two other women there stirred awake. Emma was first to her hands and knees and started to crawl towards where Heidi and April fought. But Emily cut her off and grabbed her hair. Emma grabbed back and the two women lay on their sides, pulling hair, bringing their bodies together, but they didn’t have enough strength to do much else. They just lay there weakly pulling hair and pressing breasts and tummies together.

Heidi and April both found their second wind. Grass and dirt were kicked up by the wild, rolling, busty bitches. They traded punches, slaps, titgrabs, hairpulls, pussy punches, and kicks to legs and thighs. April was rolled underneath Heidi and the taller woman grabbed April’s hands and tried to flatten her out on the grass.

“GIVE… UP… WHORE!” Heidi breathed out into April’s ear. She moved her tits from side to side, slapping them against April’s big pair.

“FUCK …. YOU….SLUT!” April returned back and twisted her head and sunk her teeth into Heidi’s face!

Heidi screamed out and sat up bringing April with her. She swatted at April’s mouth to get it off her skin. As April let go of the bite, she was facing Heidi’s tits, so April latched her teeth onto them like a bulldog. Heidi shrieked in pain, pulling at April’s hair but April held fast. April reached down with her hands and plunged fingers into Heidi’s pussy, scratching and clawing at the vaginal walls. Heidi was livid and trying to escape, but April held her in place until Heidi stopped struggling and passed out from the pain. April pushed her off and rolled over to straddle her waist. Heidi groaned as April pulled her head up by the hair and slammed a right fist into Heidi’s jaw.

April turned to see Emily now half on top of Emma as they were still weakly pulling hair. She stumbled over to the two of them grabbed Emma’s hair, dragging her to the prone Heidi. Emily let go and lay there on the grass. April placed her daughter’s head in between Heidi’s legs and left her there. She went back and gathered up Emily and the two supported each other as they slowly walked to the car.

A few weeks later and April was texting Emily.

April: So I got a call from Emma, she said Heidi left town and Emma wants to try and patch things up. So I told her she had a couple of choices.

Emily: What choices did you give her?

April: I told her she could make a public apology to me in front of the whole family about the way she turned her back on us and sided with the whore Heidi.

Emily:  And what was the other??? You’re killing me with the suspense here!!!

April: Or, I told her she could come over with just a trench coat on and she and I could have a little girl talk. And I am wearing just my robe.

Emily: LOL you dirty bitch!

April: I have had two naked catfights with my daughter already. What is a few more! Oh, I see her car and …. She is wearing a trench coat… I will text you later babe!

Emily: Go get her Tiger! TTYL!

THE END????

Offline grospiere

Re: Family Fracas Part 2
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 05:59:16 AM »
very good story, I'll hope to read the next match.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 09:47:06 PM »
Great story!!! You have a talent and I will be looking for more stories from you!

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 01:38:37 PM »
Great story I loved it

Offline Wilts1755

• I enjoy catfight and catball stories to the finish
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 04:38:07 PM »
What is the title of Alison/Emma fight, the third part that is... can't read it soon enough.
Wilts1755 enjoys catfight stories. I am just interested in the stories and not anything else (I can't write a story or get involved with Cyber catfights)... Sorry.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 05:11:53 PM »
Very well done. Nice job and a great story. I can't believe it took me so long to read it. Can't wait to see more from you.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 07:17:27 PM »
Thanks for all the comments! I am slowly finishing the next chapter in the Teacher Tales series. Added some new characters. I am also brainstorming a couple new stand alone stories like this one. Who knows, maybe April will be back against her daughter Emma or her friend Emily or maybe someone new!

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 04:24:27 PM »
great story I hope to read more

Offline muarijun

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 09:21:00 PM »
Fantastic! More please.

I cant find the First part

Mother and daughter are sexually repressed horny lesbians. Catfights are a way to sublimate their repressed lesbian desires.When are we going to be able to read a good scene of incestuous lesbian rape with sexual domination?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 09:25:39 PM by muarijun »

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2017, 11:37:49 PM »
Fantastic! More please.

I cant find the First part

Mother and daughter are sexually repressed horny lesbians. Catfights are a way to sublimate their repressed lesbian desires.When are we going to be able to read a good scene of incestuous lesbian rape with sexual domination?

To answer your question first, no. April and Emma are not going to be in a lesbian relationship. I will most likely have them back in a story or two.