News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

request for boxingbbw- Kim Kardashian vs Amy Shumer at the studio

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Kim Kardashian

5'2”  135 lbs  34D

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: request for boxingbbw- Kim Kardashian vs Amy Shumer at the studio
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 02:59:29 AM »

Amy Shumer

5'7”   163lbs 36B

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: request for boxingbbw- Kim Kardashian vs Amy Shumer at the studio
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 03:02:09 AM »

The producer knew real well about Amy and Kim's on going feud. The hate and disdain these two women has had for so many years now. Most producers wouldn't take a chance on having the two women on the same set, but there are several reasons he invited Kim and Amy to try out for the same part. Being an avid cat fight fan, he has been fantasizing these two women having a fight since he learn't about their rivalry. There is a cat fight scene in the movie, and what better way to get a realistic cat fight than to let the two fight it out for real.

They have camera's rolling, and the production crew in place. Amy is already on the set, and she's doing lines for the camera. The part is a wealthy wife, dressed up to go to a fancy party. Amy is wearing her white mini dress, with 3” high heels.

Part-2 Enter Kim and her entourage

Ten minutes later Kim shows up with her entourage, and Kim is wearing her shiny, black mini dress, with 3” heels. Kim has lost over 40 pounds and she looks very hot. When Kim see's Amy on the set, in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear she says, “what is this fat cow doing here, if she's going to be in this movie, I'm not.” The producer is in the viewing room, and he uses the microphone as he says, “Kim, why don't you come up here, and let's talk,” but as he is speaking, an infuriated Amy storms off the set, and she lunges at Kim, and she shoves her back by her shoulder's, making Kim stumble back 3 or 4 steps, and Amy is screaming, “I've had enough of your nasty remarks you stupid little bitch, now are you going to leave, or do I have to knock your face in and teach you a little respect.” Kim puts her hands on her hips, and with a really cocky attitude she says, “You don't know just how long I've been waiting for this Amy you fat fuckin whore. You think you're so tough. You think you're going to beat me up,” but before Kim can finish the sentence, Amy pulls her right fist back and she charges her. She sends her fist right at Kim's face, but quickly, Kim manages to step to the side, and out of the way, and Amy goes stumbling right past Kim, quite off of balance.  A look of shock turns to a look of anger, as Amy regains her balance, and she spins right back around to face Kim, but as she does, Kim balls up her left fist, and she sends it plowing “bang,” right into Amy's nose, making her nose bleed, and swinging her head back, and Amy stumbles backwards a few steps on her high heels.  Kim stays right with her. She goes right after Amy, and she takes the same left fist, and she smashes it “bang,” right into Amy's nose again. Amy's head snaps back, and blood starts rolling from her nose, as she stumbles backwards on her high heels, until she loses her balance, and she falls right over onto her ass on the hard wood floor with a bang.”  By now a small crowd has gathered around them, and they're cheering.

Amy is shocked, she didn't think that Kim could fight so good. She puts her hand to her nose, and seeing blood she screams, “Look at what you did to me you stupid little bitch, I'm bleeding.” Kim is standing there and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “get up cow. I thought that you're so fuckin tough. Why don't you get up and fight me so that I can really knock your face in.” Shock turns to anger, and slowly Amy starts to get up, but Kim grows impatient, and she leans forward, grabbing Amy's hair with her left hand, and Amy's low cut dress, and she starts yanking. Amy screams, “AAAHHH, LET GO,” as she lunges forward, wrapping her arms around Kim's knees. She tackles Kim to the ground. Amy's dress rips right off of her body in Kim's hands, as Kim falls right over onto her back on the floor with a bang.” Amy has on no bra, and her sexy breasts are exposed in front of everyone, and the crowd is screaming.” Amy really doesn't care. She leaps right on top of Kim, shoving her shoulder's back, and plopping her weight down onto Kim's stomach. She knocks Kim flat out on her back on the floor, and she pounds the air out of her. Kim is gasping for air, and now Amy really wants to knock the shit out of Kim. She makes hard, tight fists with both of her hands and she starts pummeling Kim's eyes, right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, until Kim's eyes are all pink and puffy and starting to turn black and blue.”

Kim's arms are free, and she with her left hand she grabs Amy's hair, and with her right hand she starts punching at Amy's face, but Amy magaes to grab a hold of both of Kim's wrists, and she starts struggling hard, trying to hold Kim's arms down to the floor. Kim is struggling hard too, but Amy is bigger, and stronger than Kim, and she manages to overpower her, and she holds Kim's wrists down on the floor. The crowd has gone silent, everyone is really excited, and they're waiting to see what will happen next. Amy laughs in Kim's face, screaming, “I got you now you stupid little bitch. I'm going to show everyone just what a weak, pathetic little bitch you really are. I have my big strap on in my pocketbook, and you have no idea how excited it gets me thinking about fucking your ass hole with it. Then I'll pull it out of your ass, and I'll make you suck it clean right in front of everyone.” Kim starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get off of me you fat cow. Amy grows visibly angry, her face is bright red, and she grabs Kim's hair with both of her hands, and she wrenches Kim's head right off of the floor, screaming right in Kim's face. “I'm going to sit down right on that big fuckin mouth of yours Kim, and I”m going to force you to lick me into orgasm, get ready bitch.” The crowd starts going crazy.

Kim is bucking and kicking and screaming, “You better get off of me you fat fuckin whore, I'm going to kill you.” Amy shoves Kim's head down, “bang,” bouncing it right against the hard wood screaming, “You're not going to kill anyone you stupid, weak slut. I'm going to re adjust your attitude you cocky, little whore, and then,” but Kim starts bucking and kicking, and she manages to free her right hand, and Kim takes her shiny, long red fingernails, and she rakes them down Amy's face. Amy screams, “AAAHHH,” as Kim's sharp red fingernails, leaves bloody red welt marks on Amy's face. Kim is desperately trying to scratch Amy's face again, but Amy manages to grab Kim's wrist again. Amy struggles to hold Kim's hand down over her head, but as she leans forward to pin her wrist. Kim clamps her teeth down right onto Amy's left breast. Amy lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,” as she leaps up off of Kim, and rolls over onto her ass facing Kim, and she's rubbing her aching, bloody breast, screaming, “You bitch, you fuckin whore, you bit me.” Slowly Kim sits up, and then she gets up onto her feet, and Kim's legs are a lot more wobbly then Kim thought that would be, and Kim's knees almost buckle, as she has to hold her hands out in front of herself to maintain her balance. Amy is trying to rub the pain of her aching breast, as slowly she gets to her feet too.

Kim makes hard, tight fists with both of her hands, and she holds her fists up like a boxer, screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I'll fuckin fight you Amy, I'll,” suddenly Amy lunges at Kim. She catches her totally off guard as she grabs her sexy black dress, and Amy lifts Kim up so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air, as she shoves her back hard. Kim's dress rips right off of her body in Amy's hands, as she goes stumbling backwards on  her high heels, until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the studio hard, and “bang,” her head does too. The crowd is screaming as Kim bounces off of the wall in only her sexy black silk panties, and her huge black bra. Amy steps forward, and she starts to pull her right fist back screaming, “Now I'm really going to knock you silly,” but Kim definitely hits her first. As Amy moves in closer to throw her punch. Kim sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” right into Amy's chin. You can hear Amy's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head snaps back and forth. Then as Amy stands there totally shocked, Kim sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” uppercut into Amy's jaw. You can hear Amy's teeth bash together and rattle in her fuckin head, as her head swings straight up in the air. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Amy is seeing stars, fuckin stars.

Kim is enraged, her face is beet red, and she grabs Amy by her blonde hair, and she drags her around and toward the wall, and Kim is screaming, “You're not so tough. Look at you, you don't even know where you are any more.” Kim pushes Amy up against the cement wall, and she screams right into Amy's dazed face. “Now everyone is going to see which one of us gets knocked silly you fuckin big mouth.” Kim shoves Amy's head back, “bang,” right against the cement wall, and now Amy is seeing fuckin stars again. Amy cry's out, PLEASE STOP.” Everyone knows how vicious Kim can be, but no one is prepared for just how crazy and vicious she really is. Kim shoves Amy's head back, “bang,” right into the concrete wall again, screaming, “beg me to humiliate you bitch.” Tears start to well up in Amy's eyes. She can't believe that this cocky little bitch is doing this to her, and Amy becomes angry. Her face turns beet red, and she cry's out, “NO, NEVER, GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SKINNY LITTLE BITCH.”

Kim is clearly winning at this point, and she takes her balled up left fist, and she plows it, “boom,” right into Amy's stomach. “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right out of Amy, and Amy grabs her aching stomach, as she leans forward, gasping for air. Kim grabs Amy's hair, and she pulls her standing up straight again. Amy screams, “AAAHHH,” as she reaches up, grabbing at Kim's hands, trying to pull them out of her hair. Kim let's go of Amy's hair with her left hand, and she sends her fist plowing, “boom,” right into Amy's chubby belly again. Her fist sinks deep into Amy's flabby gut, and “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air out of her again. Amy grabs her aching stomach and she doubles over in pain gasping for air again. Amy starts crying, tears are rolling from her eyes, and she cry's out, “Alright, enough, you win, enough.” Kim grabs Amy's hair with both of her hands, screaming right in her face again, “How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I'll tell you when you had enough, you started this Amy you fat fuckin whore, and I'm far from finished with you yet, “now are you ready to beg me to humiliate you, you fat fuckin whore, or do I really have to knock the shit out of you.” Amy starts crying like a baby, she's so scared, that everyone can see her shaking in fear, and desperately she starts crying out, “Mark, please help me, Robin, Joe, someone please help me,”

Kim slaps the palm of her right hand, “bam,” right across Amy's face, swinging Amy's head to the side, then with the back of her hand, she cracks her, “bang,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. Kim screams, “No one's going to help you Amy you fat cow, everyone is enjoying, watching me knock the shit out of you, and now everyone can't wait until I drain every last drop of your dignity out of you,” and Amy doesn't say a word, she's so fuckin startled.  Kim laughs viciously as she screams right in Amy's shocked and startled face. “Now I'm going to use those flabby little tennis ball sized tits of yours black and blue you. Kim raises her fists up like a man, and she starts to pummel Amy's tits, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth, and back and forth. She's using Amy's sexy little tits as punching bags. Feebly Amy is holding her hands out in front of herself trying to stop the blows, and crying out, “enough, I'm begging you,” but Kim is clearly in charge now. She's punched all the fight right out of Amy, and Amy can't do a fuckin thing to stop Kim from pummeling her tits. She punches her, and she beats her tits up, and Amy's sexy little tits are flopping around. She punches her tits, until Amy's tits are all swollen and black and blue, and Amy becomes submissive.

Amy has tears rolling from her eyes, mixing with her blood, and her black eye makeup, and desperately she starts crying out, “HUMILIATE ME KIM, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME, I'M SORRY, PLEASE I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME.” Kim is laughing like a crazy woman, as she screams, “Now do you know what we're going to do Amy, we're going to look around for your pocketbook you stupid cow, and we'll fuck you up your ass hole just like you told everyone that you were going to do to me.” Tears start overflowing out of Amy's eyes and desperately she starts crying out, “NO, OH NO, PLEASE NOT THAT.” Kim is laughing viciously as she nods her head yes, over and over again screaming, “OH, YES, YOU'RE GOING TO SHOW ME WHERE YOUR POCKETBOOK IS YOU FAT COW. She grabs Amy's hair screaming, “Get on your hands and knees, and take me to that pocketbook or I'll really knock the shit out of you.” She pulls Amy down onto her hands and knees screaming, “crawl to your pocketbook now bitch.” becomes submissive again, and she starts crawling across the dirty floor on her hands and knees, until she crawls over to her pocketbook. Kim has one hand on her hips, and she laughs as she screams, “Now bitch, give me you strap on.” The crowd is so so hot, and the whole crowd has gone silent. It's so silent that you can hear a pin drop. Amy goes into her pocketbook, and she pulls out this huge, strap on dildo, and she hands it to Kim. Kim straps that big cock on, and the crowd is cheering. Then she turns around to face Amy screaming, “Now get on your fuckin knees you big mouth, and kiss my cock.”

Amy is still crying like a little baby, but she's scared, and she's submissive now. Amy is bloody, and she's knocked silly. Amy is weak and she's submissive, and Amy falls to her hands and knees right in front of Kim, and she kisses the cock. The crowd is laughing and screaming as Kim screams, “that's it bitch, keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” Amy is totally humiliated, she's kissing the big rubber dildo over and over again. Kim laughs viciously screaming, “Get ready. Get fuckin ready slut. Now you're going to suck my cock.” Kim grabs the back of Amy's hair with both of her hands, and she starts making her head bob up and down and up and down on the dildo. Kim is forcing Amy's head to bob up and down and up and down  down. She's fucking Amy's face, plowing that big, hard cock in and out of this fat fuckin whore's mouth. Kim has Amy totally submissive on the floor. She's holding the dildo that Kim has strapped on, holding the dildo in her hands, and then she puts that dildo in her mouth. Amy is doing whatever Kim tells her to do, and it's all captured on the computers, on video. Kim looks so dominant, standing over Amy, and she's forcing Amy to suck the cock like a prostitute.

Kim pulls the dildo out of Amy's mouth, and she grabs Amy's hair, and she pulls her standing up straight on her feet. Amy screams, “AAAHHH LET GO,” as Kim spins her around, and now Kim is standing right behind of Amy. Kim puts the tip of the dildo is leaning right up against Amy's anus, and Kim shoves it in.” She plows that big strap on dildo right into Amy's ass hole. Amy is leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of that big, erect cock, crying and crying out, “Get it out, please get it out, you're hurting me,” but Kim is laughing, and she's really starting to get off on beating the shit out of Amy, and she really wants to torture her hated enemy. Kim is laughing as she screams, “Tell everyone how tough you thought you were Amy you fat fuckin whore, and then tell them that you were wrong. That's right you fat pig. Tell everyone that you're not as tough as you thought you were.” Amy is scared, and she's totally submissive to Kim now, and desperately she starts crying out, “I thought I was so tough. I thought I could beat Kim up, but I was wrong. I'm not as tough as I thought that I was.” Kim beat me up. She knocked the shit out of me.” Kim stopped Amy right in front of the camera, and she is laughing viciously as she screams, “tell everyone just how much you love getting g fucked up your ass hole with this rubber cock. Kim is plunging the dildo in and out and in and out of Amy's ass hole, and she's laughing as she screams, “Now do you know what you're going to do Amy you fat fuckin cow. You're going to moo. You're going to moo like the fat fuckin cow you really are.”

The crowd has gone silent. It's so silent that you can hear a pin drop. Feebly Amy lets out a “moo.” Kim shoves that dildo harder, deeper into Amy's ass hole, and she pulls harder at her hair screaming, “You better moo a lot louder than that you fuckin cow, or I'll really beat you up.” Amy starts “MMMOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO,” over and over again. Kim is laughing as she screams, “that's right you fat cow, moo for the camera.” Kim is making Amy moo over and over again, like a fuckin cow. Then Kim pulls the dildo right out of Amy's ass hole, and she's laughing and screaming, “Now suck it clean. Suck your cock clean you fat fuckin whore.” Amy grabs the dildo in her hands, and she holds it right up to her lips, and she shoves it, that fuckin dildo right into her mouth. She's sucking the dildo clean over and over again. Kim laughs as she screams, “How do you like the way your ass hole tastes you pathetic flabby whore.”

Kim is laughing viciously as she pulls the dildo out of Amy's mouth screaming, “lay down, lay down on your back bitch.” Amy has this glazed, dazed look on tear filled face, as she lays down on her back. Kim lays down on top of Amy. Kim's big, sexy tits practically impales Amy's smaller tits, as she plunges that strap on, right into Amy's pussy. She starts fucking Amy. She's plunging that big, hard, erect rubber cock in and out and in and out, and their tits are slapping together. Kim puts her lips to Amy's lips, and I can see Kim stick her tongue into Amy's mouth, and Amy offers no resistance as the two women start tongue kissing. Licking each others tongues, and fucking, in and out and in and out. The two women's body's are glistening in sweat, and they're panting and making these sexy little noises. They're making hot, passionate love to each other, and Amy starts going off. She's squirting explosive loud after loud of her hot cum. Kim pulls the dildo out of Amy and she gets to her feet. Then she leans forward and she grabs Amy by her hair, and she sits her up screaming, “Now you have of lick and suck your new cock clean again bitch.” Amy doesn't hesitate, she grabs the cum filled dildo in her hands and she holds it right up to her lips, and she shoves it right into her mouth, and she starts sucking the dildo again. She shoving it in and out and in and out of her mouth, sucking it over and over again until she sucks it clean, and Kim pulls it out of her mouth, and she and unstraps it from her body. Then she leans forward and she shoves that big, erect dildo into Amy's cxnt, grabbing Amy's hand, she starts in and out and in and out of Amy's cxnt screaming, “Get used to this you fuckin big mouth, because this is going to be Tweetered and Facebooked and sent  worldwide on the net honey.” Then she lowers herself down right onto Amy's stomach, and she says, “Now beg me to let you lick my pussy into orgasm you bitch.” Amy is totally submissive and she starts crying out, “Please let me lick you into orgasm Kim, I'm begging you, please let me lick you into orgasm.” Kim raises up and she holds her soaking wet pussy right over Amy's face, and she forces submissive, scared Amy to stick her tongue out  and to start licking her wet pussy. Amy is licking and kissing Kim's cxnt and Kim is really excited. She's “AAHH, AAHH,” panting and making sexy little noises, until Amy licks Kim into orgasm, and Kim is screaming and howling like a wounded animal as she explodes over and over again right on Amy's face. The crowd is screaming and cheering.