News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Contained

• 2 Replies

Offline Mr.Sharp

Contained
« on: October 16, 2016, 07:40:03 AM »
I am new here and I have been wanting to write stories but never had to the time to do so. I do not have a degree in English lit but I love reading and writing stories. I am wanting to write a series of stories(from a womans pov) about women who are held captive and are forced to fight to survive. Winner takes all. I have started the story and would love to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas. I am not that great of a writer so don't be to harsh. lol.

Your eyes are open to darkness while motionless on your stomach. They blink as vision starts to come back as bright flashes of light. Trying to focus, you stretch out your dominate hand trying to crawl while regaining your composure. Your body feels like it is on fire, groaning as it hurts to crawl. Rolling over onto your back, Wondering what the hell happened? You slowly open your eyes to slowly-focusing vision. Closing your eyes as what feels like a migraine spills another groan from your lips. You rub your eyes and slowly reopen them, with vision still blurry. That is when you notice a blurry figure standing over you at your left side. Opening your eyes wide from the shock of an unknown figure standing directly above, you start Panicking. You raise up on your elbows trying to crawl away on your back, not breaking sight from the figure. Your breathing becomes heavy and thoughts start racing. You take your eyes off the figure for a second setting glance down to your feet trying to get them moving. Looking back to the figure with watery fearful eyes to notice that the figure has now appeared just above you head. It has not attempted to make contact until you see it has slowly raised it's right leg and like a bullet it comes crashing to your face. As soon as the boot connects you awaken staring at ceiling; sitting upon your elbows, screaming.
   "Omi god, it was just a dream". You thought as you collapse back onto the bed, covering your face with your hands. Removing your hands from your face, you open your eyes to a low lit room. Sitting up, looking down to the floor, you slowly place your naked feet to the cold stone covered floor sending a shiver up your body. Your Eyes trace your body as you notice that you are dressed in a white tank top and white sweats. Crossing your arms, rubbing your biceps you notice what looks like bruised wrist. Holding your hands in front of your face, you start to tremble when the lights come on suddenly capturing your attention. Looking around the room you notice that you are contained in a small cold concrete room. Not knowing what to do, you jump to your feet looking around.
   Your eyes widens as panic sets in once again.
   "Where the hell am I?" you whisper.
   All that is in the room are a metal frame bed, a sink with an aluminum looking mirror and a toilet.
   "What the hell? Is this a prison cell? WHAT THE F*CK?!?" You say in a panic tone.
   Placing your hands on your head, your knees start to get weak and fall upon them. Your eyes start to water and cradle your head in your hands.
   "This is just a dream... (you exhale) this is just a dream?" You question.
   You are brought out of your thoughts when the sound of a metal window opening. Looking toward the noise wondering what it was. You hear a female voice from the other side.
   "Look at who is awake." Said the unknown female.
   Jumping to your feet running to the small window.
   "Where the f*ck am I? Why am I here? Who the hell are you? What do you..." You said hysterically but got cut off.
   The voice replied in a British accent, "You will find out soon enough". She said with a giggle. "Everyone will."
   The small metal window closes as you start to pound on the metal door.
   "WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU WANT WITH ME? LET ME OUT OF HERE! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE! You scream as you start crying while turning your back against the cold metal door as you slide down it. Cradling your head in your hands once again.
   You have sat on the cold floor sobbing  for what appeared to be hours when you raised your head and wiped your eyes of tears. You come to the realize the terrifying truth that you are not dreaming, this is all too real.
   "What have I done? Am I still in America? How could I be in prison without a trial?" You thought.
   All these thoughts were going through your head wondering if this was some kind of sick joke. If this was someone's idea of humor? You sure as hell wasn't laughing and whoever it is? You were going to kick their ass.
   Slowly getting to your feet, thoughts still racing in your head, fear has flooded your mind. You slowly walk over to the aluminum mirror and stare at yourself, bracing both hands on the sink. Not only do you see fear but you see anger, hatred, and other emotions that you have not felt very often. You have never stared into your own eyes before. You always use the mirror to fix your hair or wonder if your top was to tight and showed too much breast? You always looked at you but never have you actually looked at you?
   You turn the water sink faucet and fill your hands and splash your face. Once again your attention was taken back to your bruised wrist as you stare. Trying to remember what happened that led up to this?
   Thinking of the last thing you remember before awakening to this hellish nightmare. Your brain has flash backs of different events. You close your eyes and try to relax. (Breathing slows in and out from the mouth)
   (It is dark and all your hear is the click, click, click, click sound of your high heels. The darkness slowly comes to light as you picture yourself walking in a tight black dress just above your knees. As you walk past the corridor mirror, you stop and admire yourself. You start with your hair, which is perfect topknot bun. Your eyes then travel to your chest as you cradle your breast, complimenting yourself on how they look in this dress. I small smirk comes across your lips, "This will get all the right people's attention. It is strapless, so it is big enough to cover the right amount of cleavage but short enough to keep them interested. " You whisper to yourself. Your hands then travel to your hips as you pose just before turning and walking to your destination.
   Walking up a huge staircase covered with beautiful white and black mosaic tile covered with elegant gold fixtures hanging from the ceiling. As you reach the top of the stairs, you are greeted by two men in suits. Reaching in to your small handbag to show your invitation but not revealing the your suppressed Beretta 418. Closing your handbag and firmly putting it under your arm, you hand over the invite. Not taking any chances you work the security with your feminine  ways throwing the perfect smile with seductive eyes. This, you are hoping, makes them focus on you and not the fact the invite is forged. To an untrained eye it is real.
   The guard looks at the invite and glances back at you, looking you up and down. You can practically read his mind and thinks, " He should wash his mind out with soap." He doesn't give the invite another look as he hands the invite back staring at your legs, which are in great shape.
   "I am glad I wore this short dress." You thought while supporting a seductive smile.
   As you reach for the invite from the man's strong grasp, you make sure to gently run your fingers over his as you pull it slowly from his hand. You start to walk away and while doing so you run your fingers through your hair and look back at them. 
   "That was easy" you thought.
   You slowly approach a set of double doors where two gentlemen are waiting and open the doors for you as you slowly stride though.
   "It is time to work my magic so I can get in and get out. I want to attract attention but not too much attention. I only have one shot at this." You keep replaying that in your head as you progress to your destination. 
   You stop behind the doors that you just entered to assess the situation. As you look across the room, you noticed there are several individuals that could possibly be a treat if detected, noticing several military personal and high government officials attending.
   As you view the company you hold tonight, you think to yourself, "I  was never fond of the term "Spy", but you know that is what you are and you go where the money is."
   Snapping back to the task at hand, The information you are to retrieve for your client is big. You reach in your handbag and pull out a pair of reading glasses that are equipped for facial recognition.
   "This will make my job a hell of a lot easier with these!" You whisper. "With hundreds of people here, I will need all the help I can get."
   A waitress with a tray of Champaign glasses inviting you for a drink.
   "Thank you very much" you say to the waitress.
   You sip the Champaign as you slowly look upon the guest trying to spot your target. You slowly start to walk in between them with slow and steady strides as to not miss a face and not look suspicious. Then with a little luck and patience you glance up at the second floor and your glasses spot the target.
   "Found you!" You say with a smirk.
   You place your glass on a waiter passing by and make your way to the second floor. As you walk in between the guest, you place your hands at your hips and ease your dress up a little but try not to draw attention as well.
   "Let me show just the right amount of skin and this will be a piece of cake." You say as you take a deep breath.   "You got this."
   Walking up to him, you lend your hand out.
   "General Kelly is it?" You ask. As you glance down to see if he was carrying the briefcase with the vital information.
   "It is confirmed, he has the briefcase." You tell yourself.
   He turns to confront who mentioned his name and his eyes swell when he notices the beautiful young lady in front of him.
   "Hello...Miss?" He asked nervously.
   You hold your hand out slow and gently to introduce yourself.
   "My name is Heather Stacy and I am the CEO of Projekt Shield and I was wondering if I may have a few minutes of your time?" you ask in a sexy voice. 
   Gen. Kelly looks you up and down and extends his hand to shake it gently.
   "Hello Miss Stacy." He responds.
   "Please, call me Heather?" You ask.
   "Yes ma'am. Heather? How may I help you?" He asked.
   "My company is developing military weapons and gear that above all other manufacturers. Our goal is to provide our men and women of the U.S. military safe equipment that is very light weight and can withstand several types of ammunition rounds when fired upon. My husband was a marine (you start to fake cry) and he died in a fire fight in Iraq a year ago. Sorry for the tears." You explain in a sexy voice.
   General Kelly pulls out handkerchief and hands it to you.
   "I am sorry for your lose ma'am. I mean.. Heather." He says with remorse in his voice.
   "Thank you General." you say, slowly taking the handkerchief and gently touch the corners of your eyes. "I was wondering if there is somewhere we can go more private and talk business?" You ask curiously.
   He lets his guard down and does not see a treat in you. All he visions is a widow of a marine who is trying to do right with her company by making military equipment for soldiers.
   He places his hand on your back gently and points his hand in the direction of the elevator that will take you to the 8th floor office so you can talk business. As you walk to the elevator, you still play the grieving widow part by crying into the handkerchief so you can gain trust from the general. You do not make much conversation while in the elevator so you do not take the chance of blowing your cover story. As the elevator dings, you both exit with you in front. As you approach the door, he takes the lead and opens the door to the office and while doing so, you start putting your plan into action. You reach into your handbag and pull out a small syringe filled with light blue liquid. He holds the door open for you and has his protection detail to wait outside the door.
   As soon as you enter, you put on the fake widow part again and as you walk to a desk located in the center of the room you pretend to twist an ankle causing you to fall to the floor caressing your ankle in pain. Thinking nothing of it, the general bend down to help you and places his briefcase to the side of him. You hold the syringe in the hand not nursing your ankle as he tries to assist you to your feet.
   "I do not see how women can wear those high heels." He says with a small but gentle laugh.
   You giggle as he helps you to your feet but in process of doing so, you pretend to have a weak ankle and fall into him. In doing so, you wrap your arms around his neck and insert the syringe into his neck, injecting him. He is to occupied with your troubles and beautiful eyes, and being the knight in shining armor he is, pays no attention to being injected. Without even realizing what had just happened, he starts to get dizzy and then falls unconscious to the floor.
   "That was easy." You tell yourself. "A little too easy it I may say so."
   You bend over him and secure his briefcase and grab onto his index and press it to the fingerprint reader located on the front of the briefcase. "Ding", the locks click as you then ease the top open. You pull out your mini tablet and upload the vital information needed from the generals briefcase when all of a sudden you hear a thump from outside the door. You pull your handgun from your bag and secure the tablet when the door opens. To your surprise was a tall, well fit woman in a business attire standing in the door way pointing a gun in your direction. You point your gun back at her and notice the guard unconscious and then back at her.
   "What do you want?" you ask the lady.
   "You." She replies.
   "Me!" You return.
   In a British accent she replies, "I was the one who hired your. I wanted to put you to the test and you passed."
   She slowly lowers her weapon and puts it away, then holds her hands above her head.
   "You do not want to use that do you?" she asked.
   You look at the gun and slowly put it back in your handbag. You then take the tablet and convince her that this is what she wanted.
   "The job is done. Where is my money?" You ask.
   She tilts her head to the side and smirks. "I have it right here."
   She reaches on the outside of the door and brings in a small briefcase and shuts the door. She picks it up and walks over to you slowly and stands in front of you. As you hand her the tablet you remember where you seen her, she was the waitress that gave you the drink. She sits the bag down and kicks it over to you, you bend and pick it up and start to walk past her.
   "Wait, I am not finished with you yet." She insisted.
   "Pardon?" You say turning to her.
   "I have something else in plan for you." she says with excitement as she slowly walks toward you.
   "What do you mean?" You ask confused.
   "Well, if I done my math right. It should be working right about now." She said.
   "What do you mean should be working right now?" You asked.
   Then you realized what was happening. Your legs started to feel numb and your vision started getting blurry. To brace yourself you put a hand on the desk and clutched your head.
   "What did you do to me?" You asked nervously.
   "What? Did you think a waitress was my day job?" She said laughing.
   "You drugged me?" You said as you reached for the pistol in your handbag when she kicked it away.
   "No need for that sweetie." She said laughing.
   You shake your head to try and clear your vision. You try to run towards her for an attack, throwing a right handed punch at her cheek but your luck the drug has already started to play its part. She easily stepped to the side and let you fall upon your knees. You look back at her with the look of evil in your eyes and you stagger  to your feet, struggling to get your balance. Your survival instincts kick in as you prepare to fight. You rush in (everything seemed to move in slow motion) and send a short closed right fist aiming at her mouth which she dodges to the left. You send a left aiming for the same target and she dodges it again. Changing tactics, you bring the same arm back in a karate chop motion aim at the side of her head. She dunks under as you send a knee towards he face. She brings both hands up to block it, and you repeat the knee twice but the third time was only to be met with her elbow on your upper thigh. With the drugs making you dizzy, the hit to the thigh causes you to sink to you knee. She retaliates with an elbow down across your shoulder causing you to fall to hands and knees.
   "I was really hoping for more from you." She laughs.
   You clinch your fist and attack once again, with a punch with your left aiming again at her lips. She anticipates this and moves to the side while your punch flies by her head, she catches your arm. She holds on to it and takes a step behind you and sends a low kick to the back of your knee, dropping you to a kneel. She moves behind you and pulls your arm behind your back and puts you in a chock hold.
   "Don't fight sweetie. It will be all over soon." She whispers in your ear. "The more you struggle, the better it is for me."
   With the drugs and her choke hold, you slowly slip into darkness.

To Be Continued...

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
Re: Contained
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 04:47:00 PM »
Good set up, well written

Look forward to reading your fight descriptions

Offline Mr.Sharp

Re: Contained
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 02:03:05 AM »
Part 2.

The sound of the small window opening attracts your attention, awakening you from your past events. You get to your knees, looking through your waist high window, eyeing the outside when a food tray slides in then closes. You stare at the tray with a sandwich, beans and a milk. Picking it up, you slide back down the door thinking of how much you hate beans.
   "Milk? Really? Hold old do they think I am?" you say frustrated.
   You look at the sandwich, lifting up one corner of the bread. Not knowing what it is, you lower your head down to sniff.
   "OH MY GOD! Tuna?" You question. "
   Taking another sniff to confirm that it is indeed tuna.
   "EWW! This is F*cking tuna." You say with disgust.
    You know just how much you hate tuna, just the smell alone makes you sick. You throw the tray against the wall and rest your head on your crossed arms on your knees. Your mind wonders on the reason you are here.
   "I have done multiple jobs, some are high profile. Could they want some Intel? Could this be ransom? I have no family or friends, so ransom is out. What was in the briefcase that the General had?" You ask all these questions to yourself.
   You remember the lady who hired you, was also the one who betrayed you. Betrayal is something you know too well, it is something that you have done time and time again to complete your mission and never thought twice about it.
   "The waitress is the one that has me prisoner? She has different eye color, hair color but it is defiantly her. " You state. 
   You know it is the same voice. You had to change your appearance multiple times for missions but there is one thing that is almost impossible to change. Your voice.
   "She has the same voice as the waitress." You then realize.
   "Is she working alone? There is no way she could pull this off by herself. There has to be an inside man, or woman?" You ponder.
   There are very few people who like to work alone but you are one of the few who prefer it that way. Less of a mess, no betrayals, no chance of getting caught because someone else assed up. Sometimes, you have to make an exception. Some jobs are just too risky to work alone, but the question is.
   " So who would someone like me trust in a situation like this?" You ask yourself.
   ... There was something your  father told you  growing up. "The best way to keep a secret is to keep it to yourself. Second best is tell one other person, if you must."
   You then have a flash back of a job you had that required another person. "Someone that you trusted."
Mexico City
   "Zeus? Can you hear me?" You ask.
   "ZEUS?!"
   "Yeah yeah, I am here. Don't get your panties in a wad." He replied.
   "Funny. You know I don't wear any?" You question.
   "I always thought you were a thong girl?" He laughed.
   "You should know me by now Z, I do not like things up my ass." You state.
   "Is that why you do not have a boyfriend?" He stated but couldn't hold back the giggle.
   "Who said I liked boys?" You say seductively.
   "Touché." He grinned.
   He closes his eyes, "I am having a mental picture."
   "Can we just do this already?" You ask with a smile?
   "Sure thing. You ear piece is working, GPS is working, and camera? Wait Ja-Z, cam is not functional.
   "One sec..." You said.
   "There we go. It is coming in loud and clear... Wait. Where are you? Are you upside down?" He said puzzled.
   "Nothing gets past you does it?" Yes, I am upside down. I am in the elevator shaft, awaiting my ride." You state with a giggle.
   "Wait... you are in the elevator already? You didn't wait for me? I thought this was a team effort?" You questioned.
   "I didn't have time for you to put your makeup on Z." You reply.
   "HaHa... cute. You afraid I will look better than you?" He laughs.
   "Umm... sure." You say sarcastically while crossing your eyes.
   "I have full access to all cams and making sure your exit is safe and secure J-Z and everything seems good... Oh this is not good." Z said nervously.
   "What is it Z?" You asked.
   "They know someone is here, they have doubled... NO... tripled the security. Not just any security. They brought in the Mexican Special Forces. I am sending the feed to your PDA." Z told you.
   "Roger that." You say as you look on your arm at your PDA. "Feed is coming in... now. Wait, That is not the FES, those are Mercs Z. It looks like we have our hands full. Well, I do." You say with a sigh.
   "Watch your 6 J-Z and come out safe." Z says worried.
   "I watch my 3, 6 and 9. Z, I got this." You reinsure him. "Oh... my ride is here and It is coming up and I going down." 
   "That would be their protection detail and your headache." Zeus informed you.
   "How many are there?" You ask.
   "Not a lot. About 5 in the elevator but 30 total." He said nervously.
   "That is more than I wanted to hear Z." You sigh.
   The elevator dings and stops on the 25 floor.
   "I guess this is my stop." You whisper. "I am on the move."
   You reach up with both hands toward your feet and release the clamps that are holding your feet which is connected to the ceiling of the elevator shaft. You slowly lower yourself, head first, down to the top of the elevator. Once there, you open the vent and lower yourself down to press the 49th floor button then raise yourself back up, releasing the harness as you kneel from top the elevator as it starts to move up.
   "J-Z, what you need is on the 50th floor, not the 49th." Zeus said puzzled.
   "I am going in stealthy Z, So I crawling in the vents. I got this." You said.
   "Of Course you are." Zeus said shaking his head.
   You come to a stop on the 49th floor, you then remove the gate to the air duct and wiggle your way in. Being as quietly as possible.
   After several minutes of crawling, you reach room Alpha 49 Delta. You remove the gate and place it inside the vent just in front of you. Grabbing the edge of the ventilation opening with both hands, You ease in head first and when you body is in. You flip over backwards with hands still holding tight, then you drop to the floor.
   "Ok... I am in. Where is the Intel I am to retrieve?" You whisper. 
   "Try the north east corner. Look for terminal Alpha Foxtrot 21." He states.
   "Roger that." You reply
   Sneaking through the semi dark lab, you make your way to the terminal.
   "Located the terminal but what am I looking for?" You asked.
   "It is not on any disk of sort. You have to transfer files to a flash drive." He commands.
   "Copy that Z. Inserting the drive now." You reply.
   You insert the drive as the PC beeps.
   "The drive is inserted, now what?" You question.
   "Now it is time for me to do my job. I got this." He says. "I have to tap into the main frame computer, find the specific computers IP, by pass the security, blah blah blah and voila. Oh Shit."
   "Oh shit?! What did you shit about?" You asked.
   "J-Z? You got to get out of there. They are on to you." Zeus said nervously.
   "What? What the hell happened?" You question.
   "The security must have had some kind of secondary security system that would pick up when the other failed. GET OUT OF THERE NOW!"
   "They have shut down the elevators once security alarms sounded. You have to find another exit and fast." Z commanded.
   "I have a plan B or should I say plan Z." You giggle.
   "This is no time for jokes J-Z, they are coming." Z stated.   
   Just then two individuals bust through the door with suppressed MP5's. You are standing behind the door awaiting their entrance, ready to pounce. As soon as the first weapon is in sight, you reach from behind the door and grab on to the barrel and wrist of the assailant and quickly aim his gun toward the second individual and fire 3 quick burst in his chest, just above the vest.  You then turn your body away from the  individual, your left side is to his right as you secure the weapon. You send an elbow into his face, not once but twice. Not hesitating, you raise your left leg, slamming it down into the assailants right knee. You hear a crunch and a scream as you broke his knee cap. He falls down to his knees while you still have a firm grasp to his arm. You place your right hand on his wrist and the left hand placed behind his right shoulder as you pull with your right and push with your left, dislocating his shoulder before pushing him to the floor face down.  You place your left knee between his shoulder blades and wrap both hand around his forehead. Then with a switch, smooth motion, you pull back hard. Snapping his neck.
   Peeking around the door frame, you map out your exit strategy.  You reach down and grab the suppressed MP5, just in case. You make a break for the stairwell, located the end of the T shaped hall surrounded by glass windows that gives you a perfect view of the upcoming hall on both sides. As you make your way down the hall, you noticed several heavily armed mercs entering from both sides of the hall. They will soon be blocking your exit. You kneel out of sight as you think of what to do next. If you run out in front of them, you are good as dead.
   You then notice the air vent placed level with the floor.
   "If I can get in there I will be safe." You thought.
    You stand up and start running for it, the assailants then notice you,  as they start firing their weapons. You raise the MP5 and empty the clip into the vent cover. You toss the weapon aside and slide through the damaged vent cover.
   Your surprise is, you put too much energy into the run and forgot about the elevator lock-down. You slide just a bit too far, and slip from the other side. Lucky you have cat like reflexes and grab the edge of the vent as your body slides off. As you slip off, the mercs look through but do not see anyone.
   "The intruder has escaped through the ventilation system. I repeat, they have escaped through the ventilation system. We need a full building lock-down." He commands.
   You exhale. "That was to close."
   You pull your feet up at waist level and take a deep breath. You push off with your feet, throwing you back and grab onto the elevator cables.
   "Z? Can you read me? You ask.
   "ye... I... rea... ou. But you ar... breakin... up." Zeus tried explaining.
   "Damn it, they are running radio interference. If you can hear me, I am making my way to the roof. I repeat, I am making my way to the roof. " You said.
   You know they can't radio in, all they can do is break the signal. Zeus said it was hack proof. You start you way climbing to the roof by cables. You reach your destination where you left your harness upon entry.
   You reach the door that leads to the roof in which you entered earlier. To your surprise, when you open it, you are met with a hard punch to the left cheek. You stagger through the door holding your cheek.
   "Son of a bitch, that hurt!" You thought.
   Holding your cheek, you look up at who hit you as the rain falls down upon you. You were surprised to see a female assailant standing there. She was dressed in full body armor with goggles and ski mask. You know it is a woman, because  women with big breast have a hard time stuffing them behind chest armor. She has a gun pointed at you and is on the verge of pulling the trigger when out of nowhere comes Zeus tackling the woman. You rush toward the woman but in doing so she has pulled her secondary weapon and took aim at Zeus and fired a shot, hitting him in the lower stomach. You scream "NO!" and kicks the weapon from her hand, throwing  yourself on top of her. You kneel with your right knee in her shoulder as you send one, two, three and four punches to the sides of her face. She uses her left arm and catches the fifth punch and turns her arm and lifts it, twisting your arm. She balls her fist and sends three or four punches to your kidney when you fall backwards, raising her to a sitting position. You wrap your legs around her arm and placed your ankles behind her head crossing them. You push with your legs and pull with your arms, trying to dislocate her shoulder. She groans and sends one, two, and three punches to your lower back.
   "Oh Fuck!" you scream as you let go and roll out of the way.
   You clutch your back as she raises her arms in a Krav maga type fighting stance. You roll your shoulders getting ready for a fight then jump up and down on your toes. She rushes you and sends an open round chop to the side of your head as you easily raise your left arm to block. She then sends a left round house fist to the other side your face as you block that with you forearm. She reaches both arms in and grabs you around the back of the neck, locking her fingers in place and tries pulling your head down while jumping trying to get you to meet her knee.
   She pulls down on your neck as her right knee comes up in one swift motion. You extend both hands just below your face to block the knee. She tries to repeat the attack with her left knee which is blocked again. She repeats with the right, then left, then right again before releasing your neck trying to send and elbow down on your shoulder which hits hard, but before you could grab your shoulder. She sends an elbow to the side of your face. She connects with the first one, just the tip of her elbow on the chin but you manage to raise your right arm in an L position to block the next. She comes at you throwing elbows on both sides so you have to raise both arms in an L position to keep from being slaughtered. She tries several times before you catch both her arms and placed them under your arm pits. You put both your wrist under her elbows and raise up violently, hyper extending her elbows bringing a scream from her. You head butt her nose and send a hard knee catching her just below the belly button a couple time before releasing her arms and dropping her to a knee.
   She on a knee holding to her stomach as you rush in. You scream and jump into the air, sending a knee trying to connect with her face but she is quick and turns to the side. She uses her speed and comes at you trying to get the upper hand. She tried to send a knee of her own into your lower back but you side step causing her to miss by inches. You are on one knee as she lands with body in an X formation. You have a leg between hers as you raise your elbow and drop it hard on the top of her thigh and then you elbow her in her lower back. When she groans holding her back in pain from the kidney shot, you do a leg sweep. You roll over on your back side and kick your legs in different directions causing her to do the splits. With the sudden kick of her legs in opposite directions, she lands hard and fast on the roof floor causing her to land crotch first. She groans, not used to having her legs and crotch stretched out in that way, her hands go to cover her injured crotch.
   You Spring to your feet and move in to finish the job. You are on your feet and you move to the left side of her and send a hard kick to the back of her head and neck, knocking her face down clutching her neck. She is stunned  as you stand above her placing a knee on the middle of her back. You grab onto her right arm and step your right leg in between her arm and her side. You turn a 360, (a wrestling move) wrapping her arm around your ankle as you kneel down on her back, pinning her wrist between your thigh and calve. You wrap your hands around her neck, inner locking your fingers, you pull back hard and start to chock her. She uses her free hand to try and reach behind her and grab anything she can but to no success. You pull harder and harder onto her neck as the life slowly slips from her body. Her arm motions slow and weakens when she finally stops moving and falls unconscious.
   You release her and let her lifeless body lay on the roof. You get to your knees and scream. "Z!"   "Z!, WHERE ARE YOU!?"
   "Cough... over here." Z stutters.
   You run to him and kneel beside him. You cradle his head in your arm.
   "NO NO! Stay with me Z. Stay with me. Don't you fucking leave me. Not now!" You scream.
   "It.. it is ok J-Z. You can let me go." He says in a low voice as he touches your cheek. They will be here soon. So you must go. Please! For me?" He stutters.
   "I won't leave you." You say as tears fills your eyes.
   "It is ok. I am free now. Please leave before they get you. I love you J-Z!" That was the last thing he said before his life slips from his body.
   Z?... Z?...Z!? You say historically.
   You lower your head as you cry, closing his eyes. Laying his body slowly on the roof you hear the door open.
   "She is here somewhere. We need to find her." The soldiers say.
   "Oh Fuck!" You say getting to your feet as you head to your exit point. You have a drop line on the west side of the building so you make a dash for it. There is a soldier already there as you run up behind him. He doesn't hear you till it is too late. As he turns with wide eyes, you jump into the air and wrap your legs around his neck, sitting on his shoulders facing him. Then in a quick smooth motion. SNAP! He falls lifeless below your feet.
   Still crying from Zeus, you run to you Zip line. Plan Z Zeus. Plan Z you smile as talking to Zeus.
To Be Continued...