News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Karin Kansumi vs Sakura (street Fighter)

• 1 Replies

Offline lilguy

• http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/lilguy31/profile
Karin Kansumi vs Sakura (street Fighter)
« on: October 17, 2016, 08:26:39 AM »
Karin Kansumi walked out into the basketball court of a Japanese high school. It was day times and the place was empty shining in light through the plain glass windows. She looked larger than life with big blond hair in licks. It was thick. She looked beautiful a rich and perfect goddess who knew she was on top of the world. She was ready to fight. She was wearing fingerless gloves with her nails having red nails polish. Her eyes pieces blue. Her skin fine and radian from just having a facial.  Her sailor Fuka outfit was red and rides.

“Come out and let do this” She Said

She was standing in the middle of the court. He boots were tied together, red. She had black and white shorts and blue bow tie. Her breasts were heavy and had a natural bounce to them. Her lipstick was light red, with a bit of peach mixed in the color

“Oh ready to fight.”  Sakura Kasugano

She had on a blue and white short-skirted sailor fuku with the collar popped up. It showed off her long legs that she was so proud of.  When she walked one could see under. Her breast was firm and perky and had a natural bounce as she walked.  Her lipstick had a natural peach quality to them. She had on red bloomers underneath, red sneakers as she was always ready to fight, She had under her uniform, red boxing gloves, a yellow scarf tied in the front and a white headband.

“Hope you have no hard feeling when I beat you” Karin Said putting down a duffel bag full of stuff

“Ha dream out…beat a lot of people butts on this basketball court. Lot of people underestimates me. You will see why that’s a big mistake”

“Its not undestimating when you know your skill” Karin Said “I thrive at being the best, 2nd is not good enough. I will crushed you”

“What ever Drago...Let’s fight”

They got in there stanches before bowing.  Sakura ran across the court and did a spinning kick.  Karin blocked it.  When Sakura hit the ground she landed on a tippy toe and spun around with expert balance and kicked her in the stomach. She followed it with a kicked to the face sending her back. She moved fast and ran across her chest pushing her back sliding on her ass.

“Ahhhhhh just started and you’re already down” Sakura laughed

Karin flipped up and blew her blond hair off her face. She sneered and gave couples of punches and solid Judo grabbed.  Sakura manage to block it but she was coming fast, changing it up with a few kicks to the shins. It staged Sakura when Karin   followed it up with a grabbed. She had Sakura from behind and went under her boobs and grabbed it squeezing them together. Sakura blushed as she was flipped over with a solid take down.

“Beg for mercy” Karin yelled

She stomped on her stomach and did a couple of kicks to her. Sakura was getting buries but manage to grabbed her leg and tripped her down on the hard floor. She went to do an elbow strike but Karin moved out of the way

“Your fast but your move set is sloppy and undisciplined. The school system in this country seem severely lacking and coddling”   She Said

She slapped her with her back hand making Sakura daze.  Sakura punched her hard in the stomach with multiple punches to it

“Thought you would at least be more of a work out then this little girl” She Said. “But I now see you will be a quick distraction.  Maybe if you’re lucky I decided to take you under my wing and you can avoid such beatings like this”

She grabbed her by the hair and slammed her knee in her face.  Karin was slamming again and again showing no Mercy for her. Saukra was knocked back as she let her head up and Karin Did a solid spun kicked to her chest sending her sliding across the wax floor.  Karin flipped her fingers through her hair.

“I was just going to knock you out and mark another victory. But see you need a property lesson...if you thought you could challenge me”

Karin was moving fast, her hair going through the air in a steady motion as she Sakura was getting up. Sakura manage to grabbed her leg and tossed her the floor and into the basketball ball pole that held the hoop.   Karin was hit hard as Sakura started to pouch her into the stomachs and ribs with multiple punches lighting up her fist with a blur of punches. She went under Karin breast with a couple of hard punches making her tits bounces. She caught her with a hard right hook

“Is that enough of a work out of you” Sakura Said

She did a spinning kick and kicked her hard enough it bent the part of the basketball hoop’s pole. Karin gasp as the wind was knocked out of her. She went to finish the combo but Karin grabbed it breaking the combo. She did a Chop on her leg with a Judo Chop. Karin smiled

“Hamm that more like it” Karin Said wiping some blood from her lip

She did a punched to the crotch. It knocked Sakura backed

“Ahhhhhh cheap shot” Sakura Said

“No such thing it wind and losing only” Karin Said

She grabbed Sakura and put in her in a headlock. She had her held tight as she was trying to get out of this.  Sakura was trying to elbow her but Karin had it on tight.

“You always got to expect you opponent to attack from anywhere” Karin Said

With that she started to slip her hands down her skirt. Sakura was surprise as Karin licked her face. She had her heavy breast against Sakura back.  Karin licked her fingers and slipped her fingers between her pussy

“Ohhhh what you doing” Sakura Said

“Finger you little cxnt. Nice and tight to. Just how I like. When I defeat someone I defeat them totally. You will not only be beat but you will cum buckets” She Said “You will adore me after this done”

“Ohhhh fuck” Sakura said biting her lip

Karin kissed her shoving her tongue in her. Sakura was getting wet. Her pussy dripping as she rubbed the lips.

“Good thing about these loves” Karin said “It soaked up some nauighty girls Pussy Juices. Your absolutely soaking aren’t you slut”

Sakura head butted her and ducked down and slammed her elbow into her stomach. She flipped her over and knocked her down. She slammed her foot on her crotch making Karin moaned. She twisted her sneaker against it

“Is that how you want to fight then let do it” Sakura Said

She stomped again but this Time Karin caught it. She twisted her ankle and brought her down to her level. She grabbed her red bloomer and tossed it in the air. It went over the basketball hoop. Her pussy was exposing. Karin got one of her. She places her ass against her face and wrapped her legs around her neck and squeezed. She was slamming her ass in her face and started rubbing her pussy

“Ohhhh my” Sakura blushed as she tried to pushed her off. But Karin legs were tight “egg you bitch”

“Someone close…coming close to Cumming. Several climaxes should take the fight out of you. I barely have to touch you now”

She ran her tongue up and down her pussy with expert skill.  Sakura moaned under her as Karin laughed wickedly finger fucking her. Her fingers was slipping easily now. She held down her legs when Sakura tried to wrapped around her

“Look can fit a whole hand into it. Let reveal that little hood. Ahhhhhh nice and ready. Let's see what happen when a killed tongue hits it”

She was lapping up her juices while finger her faster and faster. Karin legs meanwhile squeezed hard around Sakura neck making her face blue.  Her toungue was down the center as she rubbed her clit fast making her squirm. She grabbed both legs and started to suck

“Ohhhh fuck” Sakura screamed her body shaking with intense pleasure

“Let see what that little ass whole have to offer shall we. Go ahead try to get out of this hold. I perfect my scissors hold. See your little rose bud opening. Let put a finger in shall we”

Sakura screamed out as both holes were being fingers. It was too much Sakura tried to hold back and came. She was squirting Pussy Juice all over. Karin laughed continued to licked driving her crazy. She was making her screamed as another multiple climax hit her body like wave after wave.  Karin wiped her face.  Sakura pulled down Karin shorts and slapped her hard on the ass. She spread Karin Ass cheeks and shoved a tongue deep. Karin screamed as Sakura broke the hold. She kicked her off catching her in the face

“Mmmmm you quite tasty…Going to enjoying having you” Karin Said

Sakura went for a punch but Karin grabbed it. She grabbed her wrist and did a hard punch to her stomach. She pulled off her the bandana and spun her around. She tied her wrist together and slapped Sakura ass. She screamed in pain as she continued to spank

“You like that…you like that don’t you” Karin Said

Karin slammed her against one the seats. She slammed her head nice and hard and bent her over. A hard slapped hit her ass echoing through the room. She slammed her foot on her back to keep her still. She went into her back and pulled out a canning stick. She waved it in the air. She slapped her across the ass.

“Got this form woman name Miss Spincher who I a fought with. Side by Side. Nicely Craft. Good for Bring some would be fighter to her knees” She Said

Karin laughing as the oak met flesh.  It was leaving loud marks across her ass. She was laughing as Sakura perfect round ass jiggle with ever it. She hit it right down the center.  That was when Sakura ass gripped the stick to stop her from being able to pull it up. She kicked Karin and sent her back.  Sakura pushed off form the seat stretching out her body. She balances off it and kicked Sakura in the face. It knocked her back. She grabbed the canning stick and put it between her breast walked up to 5th row of bleachers and dived off with a kicked to the chest Karin was sent gliding across the ground. Sakura knew she had to act fast and did a flipped. She landed feet first on her stomach

“Uuuuuuuggg…fuck that hurt” Karin Said

“Oh the pain just began”” Sakura Said

She pulled off her opponent shorts and tossed it aside showing a pair of lacey panties. She pulled her tie and slammed a knee against her back repeatedly sending wave of pain through Karin body.

“All this is a leash” Sakura Said

She slammed her head down on the ground and started beating her with the cane across her back and ass.  She enjoyed teaching the rich girl a lesson. Karin was screaming crawling across the ground but Sakura was going to town working up the sweat.

“Like that don’t you” Sakura Said ripped off Karin panties.

She stuffed it in her mouth and went back swatting the canning stick. The canning stick made a loud whistler as it he was going through the air right against her ass. Karin rolled across the floor avoiding it. She did a black flipped

“What the matte” Sakura Said licking her lips “Though you like the bondage...the way you were dripping. By the way how you like the taste of your pussy”

Karin took the pussy lips out of her mouth and took off he ties wrapping it around her hand. Karin focused

“See I may have underestimated your willing to fight hard. But this will end soon” Karin Said

She did a few quick jabs moving fast, but with a force of a prize fighter. Sakura knew she had to avoid he blows so she was using her long legs to keep distance. She was kicking her in the face and knocking Karin back

“Thought you were tough. The object is to hit me Silly…but are you distracted y the spanking I gave you” Sakura Said

She waited to Karin got mad enough to try for a haymaker.  Sakura backed off and did a scissors kick knocking her back.  She tackled her with a spear attack sending Karin Down.  She grabbed Karin shirt and tossed it off revealing a Lace Bra. She got pushed her on her back and smothered Karin with her breast. She went behind her and snapped off the back of her bra revealing her perfect round boobs. She started squeezed them as she was tracing her breath away. Her pussy was rubbing against Karin went clit

“Ohhhh yes’s…that it bitch” Sakura Said

She felt her getting wet.  Karin pushy was making gushing sounds as they two dripping wet fingers were going against each other in the basketball court. The basketball court floor was getting wet with their Juices.

“Hope they clean this place, don’t want anyone slipping on your Girly Juices” Karin Said

She lifted jump her shirt and was slapping her with her breast.  The breast slapped hard enough to leave a bruise on Karin face. She was slamming against her pussy hard and fast

“Bet you though you would be able to fucked the pretty school girl” She Said

She stood over her and put her feet on her Karin wrist to hold her down. Sakura lifted up her shirt and grabbed her breast. She cupped them teasing them

“You thought you can have these tits, fuck me and suck them. Well you can’t silly. You know how many guys and women have a cute Asian school Girl fetish Millions by friend. And I learn to kick all their butts who try to take me. This cute ass, these cute butts, and cute pussy you can’t have “

She then slammed her keeps on her chest and went back the ribbing. He pussy was grinding against there as she slapped Karin

“You wanted to fuck me, and have this red converse up in the air. Dream on rich girl No way” She Said

“Ohhhhhhhh fuck…you little brat” Karin Said cumming

“Ben trained by Ryu, Jinx and Ken. Jinx taught me plenty of sex tips. Just because you don’t see me going around bending girls over don’t me I don’t silly. I got a little thing called class. Think you about to cum again rich girl. You much like getting dominated by a school girl”

Karin was shaking as another multiple climax hit her body.  Sakura had her wrist down and started kissing her. Her soft lips pressed against her. It was so soft that they prettily melted into each other.  She felt Karin firm breast as they were grinding

“Mmmm going to enjoy this” Sakura Said

Karin manage to squirm around. She manages to get her legs around her waist and squeezed. Karin screamed in pain as the strong legs were squeezing him like a vice. They were screaming with pain. Karin grabbed her hair

“Won’t be that easy” Karin Said

She flipped her over and got on top of her. She pulled off Sakura shirt and tossed it aside. It was across the ground. She saw the lacey bra. She snapped it off revealing Sakura huge boobs, her nipples were rock hard as Karin was punching her tits with multiple punches. Her tits were vibrating as she was grinding her fist deep against her tits. She gave it a nice twist as her legs were squeezing hard

“Are these the tits you said I can’t have hmmmmmmmmm” Karin Said

She held Karin wrist over each other. Karin started to suck her tits. Her expert tongue was flicking across it. She was sucking it roughly while putting her hand between her legs. She was fingering her clit faster and faster. Her fingers were pushing deep into her... She was slamming her tits against Sakura making sweat fly off

“Ohhhh shit” Sakura Said biting her lower lip

She was grinding against her faster and faster. She spread her legs. She was slamming up and down against her with a strong move.  Sakura lips were quivering. Her lips pulled on her nipple as she started massaging her tits

“Look like I have those tits whenever I want slut” Karin Said

She picked her up and slammed her against one of the chair area. She had the school girls legs wrapped around her and was fucking her wildly. She slipped her hand between her cheeks

“Look like your ass is mind to play with two” She Said

Karin heard her screamed in her ear and her body quiver as the climaxes was going through her body. She picked her up over her head and slammed her down on the ground

“Glad we both naked, dripping with sweat an ultimate way to fight” Karin Said

Karin coming close.  Sakura felt her back bruises. She manages to get to one knee and punched her a few times in her stomach. Karin was pushed back. She did a rising strike knocking Karin back forward.  She followed it with kick but Karin dodge out of the way and grabbed her by her neck and choke slammed her on the back again

“Know your moves now” She Said

She was stomping on her chest again and again. Karin was sending she aches through her focusing on area that she was striking before.  Sakura back was sore. She grabbed her up and held her into a bear hug, and squeezed. Her heavy breast was pushing against Karin. Her nipples were pushing deep against her

“Damm you got a nice body. Could play with it all day. Just a cute little neck and hard little nipples. Can eat them up” Karin Said

Sukuru slammed her fist against her ears. It loosens the hold a bit. She grabbed one of the benches for leverage and wrapped her legs around her head.  She was slamming her pussy into her face. Karin nose was deep in as she squeezed her with a scissors hold

“You want my cute pink pussy...well here it is...have at it” Suka Said

She was smothering her. Sukuru came against her farce, splashing and soaking her.  Sukuru cried out. Her breast heaving. Her body was firm and tense. It was tone as she flexed every muscle as she tried to take her out.  Karin was puchhing her, hitting her fist against her bruise back.  Sukuru twisted her legs to knocked Karin down. Suka got up and grabbed her ribs and went to do a flying kick. Karin got up and grabbed her

“No you don’t little Jumping bean” She Said

She slammed her down on the ground hard enough to make her body bounce.  Sukuru was sore as she was crawling across the ground. Karin grabbed her by the hair.  Sukuru was kicking and screaming as the blond was in control

“Brought some toys to play with” Karin Said

She went into her bag and pulled out a double Dildo strapons. Sakura eyes widen and screamed as she saw. Karin was stomping her.

“This wasn’t part of the fight” Sakura Said

“You didn’t stipulate the rules of the fight.  You agreed to no rules remember. Well honey I take advantage of that”

She put her foot on her neck and looked down on her. Karin body was glistening.  Her pussy soaking wet leaving a puddle on the ground. She snapped it on

“12 inches for the ass, and 15 for the front. Going to split that ass in two, and make you squirt all over this place” Karin Said

She held her down and slammed it deep in.  Karin was laughing as she eases it in her pussy and ass. She pulled out and spat down into her ass. Karin added some lube in the ass part and pushed it in.  Karin gasped getting fucked by both sides

“On you knees girl” Karin Said

She was grabbing both hips. She had in 10 inches in each hole grinding hard a deep. Sakura was licking her lips moaning. She had her hair being pulled ass slapped. Karin went into her bag and grabbed a riding crop. It hit her hard in the ass.

“Bet they never had a show this good in the court” She Said

“Ahhhhhh fuck…fuck” Sakura said “To big...to big”

“What you want more…didn’t here. Guess some things are lost in translation” Karin Said driving Sakura to an intense organism “Love seeing the sweat down your back as I fucked your tight little cxnt. Going to really enjoy doing it more in the future”

Sakura body was being wrecked as long intense climax hit her. She cried out as it went all the way inside her.  Karin licked her back tasting her.  She grabbed hold of her tits and was massaging them. Karin had her against the ground. She was molding it with expert precious.

“Get on your back” Karin Said

She spread her legs as she spread her legs. Sukuru conver was in the air as she was getting fucked. Her tits bouncing up and down as tears of pleasure rain down her face.  Karin smiled whipping her blond hair back and forth showing Sukuru her huge tits

“You know…I think your right. I do have an Asian School Girl fetish” Karin laughed

“Fuck…fuck…you win” Sukuru Said “Ohhhh shit can’t take anymore”

“What was that…louder She Said?

“YOU WIN….I submit” Sakura Said

Karin came with an intense multiple climax of her own. Her body had red hues as she was fucking the school girl wildly. She watches it disappear

“That’s right and that tight little pussy of yours going to be my prices”

She fucked her like this for 20 minutes straight and then rode her face making her sucking the toys clean. Then made her suck her pussy Cumming multiple times against Sakura. Sukuru laid down quivering with after sex climax. Karin stood over her and got dress

“You’re a good fighter.  That was a harder work out then I expect. But I want better. I travel and always need a sparing partner” She Said. She tossed a cell phone at her “Will call you next time I’m here, will be soon. You best be better by the time I get back and won’t go easy”

Sakura laid there exhausted. She looked at the phone

“Looking forward to...and next Time I will win” Sakura Said

Offline lilguy

• http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/lilguy31/profile
Re: Karin Kansumi vs Sakura (street Fighter)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 08:48:16 AM »
Sakura was in her house. She was by a screen door overlooking a balcony.  Sakura was working out doing some arm pulls up. She was wearing her tight sailor school girl outfit, with a short blue skirt and red panties hugged tightly to her.  It was tight enough to show some camel toes. Her bandana was on and fingerless red gloves had a tight gripped off the bar

“40….41….42” She Said

She was pulling up.  Pulling up over the bar made it harder to work out.  It because of her breast it made it harder to lift over the bar. Her breast was heavy like two cantaloupes. Under her shirt was a view of under boob and a blue bra. The sailor outfit was blue and red white. She had a nice red collar.  She wanted to train her body to perfection due to a fight she lost to with Karin Kanzuki a while back ago. Sweat was dripping down her firm stomach

“Going to get you back” Sakura Said “And kick your ass”

Suddenly she heard the phone ring.  The Phone Karin gave her for whenever she was back in town.  Sakura did a head stand on the pole and swung around landing on her feet. She had her sneakers on. She ran toward the phone

“Hello” She Said

“Get ready…I need to fight” Karin Said on the other end

“When. Because I ready whenever”

“Good” A voice Said behind

Outside was Karin standing in the door of a helicopter. The helicopter was floating by a balcony. She was holding the edge of the door wearing her red fuka outfit. She it showed off her belly and some under breast. Her breast was not as big but firmer. She also seems a bit taller than her with a long waist.  Under the red outfit was some black leather. Sweat was dripping down her belly button. She had on a red skirt and some black panties under her. She was dripping wet leaving a puddle. The panties were silk.   She had on some black gloves, finger less with some brown ufc gloves over each other of them. She waved her fingers through her big blond hair and smirk

“Get ready for another Humiliating defeat” She Said

She leaped out of the helicopter and onto the balcony as the helicopter flew away. She caught Sakura with a flying kick to the chest taking her by surprise. She slides back getting knocked into a table with some weights.   Karin leaped down and Sakura stood out of the way.  The table broke in half.  Sakura did a side kick

“Still sloppy little whore” Karin Said

She caught her with a right hooked knock her back. She did an elbow to Sakura chest moving forward across her room.  A hard punch hit her stomach making her gasp for air. Karin then grabbed her by her short blond hair and tossed her cabinet with some photos. It broke the glass knocking down some plates

“Thought after the beating I gave you…you would have trained” Karin Said

She caught her with a kicked to the stomach moving fast making a glow of Chi energy kicked her into the cabinet some more creating a big dent into it. A foot kicked her head.  Karin went and grabbed her and squeezed on her breast making her moaned in pain

“Maybe you one of those macho cist.  And want me to beat you. But good because I am bit of a Sadist. Well more than a bit” Karin Said

She back handed her across the face back and forth.  Sakura was trying to get her bearings. She was expecting a fight so quick... Karin lifted her up putting her hand under her bra. She squeezed Sakura breast massaging her tits. She was twisting her nipples. Sakura was moaning as her knee was grinding her knee into her panties. The knee was slamming against her pussy back and forth. Sakura went with red face

“Mmmm I miss these. So thick and Juicy” She Said massaging Sakura breast together digging her nails in “going the enjoying having some fun with you”

“Lot of talk..maybe you should use you fist more then your mouth”

“Both can be weapons..each one can be such as deadly if willed by an expert” Karin Said.

Sakura wrapped her legs around her waist and squeezed.  Sakura had been working out her legs. She was running and doing leg weights over the past month.  She squeezed hard enough for Karin to scream. He was back off as Sakura was punching her. She slammed her fist into her ears blocking it off.  Karin was falling back as Karin continues to punch her.  They fail down on the ground. They were over her as they were slapping him back and fourth

“Won’t be that easy” She Said

She pulled her shirt over her head. She was on top of Karin. She was punching her breast with multiple punches. The tits were boxing back and forth as she was twisting her fist deep into them. The titty flesh was vibrating through her body

“No you don’t little weakling” Karin Said

She grabbed her wrist twisting it back. She tossed her off her making her body spinning across the ground.  Karin got her feet

“Admire the passion but passion will only get you so far in a field of battle” Karin Said

Sakura was on her knee.   Karin was coming toward her with a kick.  Sakura got under her and grabbed her leg. She caught Karin by her long leg. Sakura stood up and punched her stomach with a tough hit.  She gasp for air and took her down.  Sakura lifted up and slammed her knee down on her chest

“Your about to be taught a lesson Karin” Sakura Said

Sakura wrapped her legs around the waist and started too squeezed. She grabbed her arm and pulled hard. Karin screamed in pain as she pulled on her arm. She was twisting her fingers back and forth making Karin moaned in Pain

“You like my vicious scissors hold. You like my long legs wrapped around you waist squeezing around you. Going to make you tapped out”

Karin was screaming as Sakura breast went back and fourth bouncing up and down as she was grinding against. Their bodies were building up a sweat. Sakura was twisting her knees so she could get on top a bit, punching her with her free arm to get her out of the way.  Karin grabbed her by her neck and lifted her up in the air. She was tossed on the ground.  Karin Took off him ties and wrapped it around her fist. She clenches it. Sakura was daze. Her fist came down. Sakura spun out of the way. Sakura kicked Karin in the chest and sent her back over a bench press.   Sakura ran toward her and leaped over the bench press. She flew across the room and kicked her in the chest sending her back

“Does that hurt old woman” Sakkara Said “Face It I am younger and faster”

“You’re also weaker” Karin Said

Sakura Did a spinning kick and Karin locked it.  Sakura followed it with a spinning bicycle kicked kicking her in the chest and then under her chin. She was knocked into the wall knocking down some pictures. There was a fighting staff on the wall. Karin elbowed her back and grabbed the Fighting staff swinging it at her. Sakura leaped over it and balance it on the pole. Sakura grabbed a fighting staff on of her own and swung it around

“Come here you and fighting me blond””

She used the staff for distance keeping her back. She caught her in the stomach and face.  Karin was knocking it back. She swung it like a hammer catching her into the stomach. The staff grabbed her Bra and pulled it out letting her breast coming out.

“Very well bitch...if that how you want to play it” Sakura Said

She swung nice and hard toward her but missed hitting a vase.

“That was my favor vase bitch” Sakura Said

“Find I buy you another one...after I done fucking you” Karin Said “Probally can by this whole place with a change in my pocket”

She used the staff and catapulted herself toward her. She kicked Sakura in the chest sending her back over a couch Karin leaped over the couch as the staff went down at her. The staff was hitting the ground as Karin went out of the way.  Sakura did a tripped knocking her down. Karin did a back flipped getting back up just as Sakura was getting up. She ran at her cloth line her knocking him down. She was on top of the hitting her in the stomach with multiple punches. Karin waved her hand through her blond hair and licked her lisp

“Get ready to learn another lesson.  Learn why I am no 1. And my even at my Worst I am first place”

She was punching her in the face reputedly. Karin smiled and grabbed her breast massaging them together. She still had her lacey bra as her breast was bouncing together slapping. She draped herself over him and smothers her with her breast it was making it hard to breath

“Get up you little bitch” She Said

She grabbed her and draped her over the Coffee Table. She pulled down underwear under her skirt and tossed it aside. She grinded her pussy against it. She grabbed Sakura head and slammed it against the table. She gave her as a slapped

“Mmmmm This Pussy as Wet as ever” Karin Said

She pressed her breast against him rubbing her breast up and down against tit. She was grinding her fingers against her pussy. She was rubbing her clit making her moaned. She was pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy making her scream.  She was slapping her ass nice and hard making sweat fly off. Sakura tried to get up but she was slammed down against the table and she slapped her ass. She grabbed the bandana off her and wrapped it around her wrist. She pulled her hair back and grind against her

“You feel that. Got my hard strapons on under this. Going to fuck that ass of yours” She Said

She grabbed the fighting staff and swung it in the air. She swats it across her ass making Sakura Screamed. She was swatting it back and fourth

“You’re fighting style still lack discipline. With the bandana you left me be a weapon to used” She Said

She was swapping the staff against her ass making the sounds echoes through the room. Sakura was licking her lips as she enjoyed this getting hit back and forth. The staff was hitting the middle of her ass leaving big red marks as Sakura was crying in pain

“Just a cute little ass, nice and tight. It will make a great conquest”

She slammed her boots on her back and grinded her foot into her spine. Sakura had pain ringing up her spine making her moaned in pain. Her foot was sliding down on her body. The heel was pushing into her ass hole

“Ohhhh fuck” Sakura Said moaning

The staff was getting hit nice and hard leaving outlines against her ass. The staff went against Sakura back now as the heel was moving in and out

“You love that don’t you school girl. Naught y little school girls one of my greatest fetish. You ounce accuse me of being a pervert. Maybe I am. Been think of having the body draped over my bed. You’re quite an attractive young woman. Nice Perky breast, short tom boyish hands. Your pussy nice and Pink”

“Ohhhhh You bitch”

“Even on your own Turf I am beating you ass” She Said

She pulled down her skirt and pulled out her strapons.  It was nice and thick. It was 16 inches. She grabbed a bottle of lube from between her breast. She poured it all over her dildo. The lube was dripping down as it was nice and thick.  Her big mushroom cock head was nice and thick. She grabbed her by her hips and shoved it deep in

“Ohhhh fuck”   Karin Said

She grabbed her hips. She was pushing the dildo in and out making her pussy spread nice and wide. She grabbed her hair and pushed with a stead beat.  Sakura was crying in pain and pleasure at the right of it. The rubber b alls were hitting her ass.  Karin hair was swinging back and forth as her well manicured hands were scratching her back. She grabbed off Sakura Shirt showing her bra. She tossed it out of the way. She grabbed the back of her bra and snapped it off.  The Pussy was dripping out as she was grinding out.  Her dildo was hitting the back of her wall, grinding deep inside

“Ohhhh fuck” Sakura cried out

She was cumming. Pussy Juice was gushing out of her Pussy. The Juices was splashing against the wall. She had Sakura bra and wrapped it around her neck. She was choking her as it was going in and out. It was grinding in like a power drill.  It was twisting back and forth spreading out him Sugar wall.  Sakura Thick breast were grinding against the table, dripping sweat down on the table

“Look at you getting fucked gains the coffee table, in your own house like a little slut.  Maybe e you trained harder next time. I expect a bigger fight after I done” Karin Said

Karin put her head back and moaned. She bit her lip as she started to cum from the friction. She felt Sakura legs and arms shaking as she was against the wall. While she was being fucked she was trying to get out of the Banda. She knew she needed time

“Is that all you got bitch” Sakura Said

“What did you say” Karin Said

“You think fucking my Pussy can be enough. Come on is that all you can think of Rich girl. All rich girl sexless little prudes.  You may fight well...but you fuck your amutue. Just a poor little rich girl.  You sex is basic without class, or originally”

“Is that so you little bitch” Karin Said

She grabbed her by the hair and dragged her into the kitchen. She slammed her against the cardboard and grabbed a drink ink. She looked it and grabbed a wine bottle. She slammed her on her back and started to open the bottle take a drink. She pushed it against the pussy. It was pushed deep in making her moaned.

“You want originally how about making that little pussy a cup Holder” Karin Said

“A Basic idea” Sakura said getting some fingers out of her knot that was tied by behind her wrist “From a basic bitch”

“You’re going to pay for that”

She pushed her dildo in her ass. Her asshole was spread nice and wide. The mushroom head of the dildo was spread nice and wide. Sakura screamed din pain as the ass cheeks parting.  It pushed in and she started to thrust deeper.

“Look like this a tight fit. May not be able to fit it all the way in”

Karin Smiled and grabbed her breast grabbed her tits and gave it a nice squeezed. It was squeezing on her nipples giving it and nice pull. Sakura gasp as it pushed deep into her asshole.  It was hitting the back of her asshole. Sakura started too screamed as inch after inch was going in and out. She pulled the bottle out of pussy and took a big drinking. She pushed it against the pussy as the entire dildo went deep in

“ARrrggg fuck you bitch” Sakura Cried

She was rubbing Sakura pussy nice and fast as the bottle was out. She put the bottle on the side. The balls were hitting her ass back and forth. She was massaging her ass cheeks, needling. The ass cheeks were turning to paddy as it was going in and out. The lube was dripping in and out. Her fingers was pushing nice and deep making the gasp

“Ohhhh fuck” Sakura cried

She started to cum as she got out the knot that Karin tied.  Sakura Turn her first into hammers and slammed it against her chest. It was knocking her back. She head butted her and slammed her to a refrigerator.   Sakura grabbed the edge of the balcony and kicked her in the chest and slammed her down against the refrigerators. She got on top of the table and leaped off.  She kicked her in the chest making Karin screamed in pain. She snapped her bra off and tossed it aside. She grabbed her and opens the refrigerator. She slammed it door against her where she fail down on the ground. The coldest of the refigatior was making her nipples.  Sakruka stood over her.  He legs were muscles and tone. Her pussy was shaved into a patch shaped like a V. Her Pussy was dripping wet

“You should had swaggered so much your spoiled rich girl” She Said

She backed up a table and ran toward her. She slammed her pussy. She slammed against her and rubbed her pussy into her face. She opens the freezer above it and grabbed it so she has something to hold onto. She was slamming her pussy back and forth against her smothers her with her tight pussy. Her legs were wrapped tightly around her

“You like the smell of that sweet young Pussy take a whiff bitch. Take a good solid Whiff” She Said

Karin as trying to get out but Sakura had some leverage. She grabbed a soda from the refrigerator.  He started to drink it as she was slamming against her breast. Her legs were wrapping tightly around her. Her legs were tightly. She was slamming the back of heard against the refrigerator. Her nose was deep into her Pussy. The pussy Juice was dripping down on her face. It was soaking down on her face. It was splashing on her face. Her tits were slamming back and forth as she was riding her face.

“Ohhhh Yesss” Karin cried with passion

She started to cum splashing against the face. It was blinding her with lots of pussy Juice.  It was covering her.  The pussy Juice was going down on her long as she was doing it.  Karin lifted her body up and slammed her feet down on her stomach. It was going up and down against her. She was going up and down slamming again and again.

“Come here you Rich girl” Sakura Said

She dragged her by the legs. Karin kicked her in the chest and sent her back. She did a head stand and wrapped her legs around her and knocked her down.  She fails down hard on the ground and Sakura had Karin on top of her

“You think those tits going to hurt me” Karin Said

She grabbed her tits and gave her nipples and nice twist.  She was pulling on her nipples like taffy making her screamed, constantly slamming her knee into her Pussy.  Karin licked across her face as she had her hand on her neck. Sakura was twisting around and manage to buck her off.  Karin grabbed a meat tenderize hammer and went to grabbed her. Sakkara blocked it with a pot and did a big kick to her chest. She leaped in the air and did an elbow to her face and knocked her back.  She slammed Karin against the pillar and was punching her with multiple punches to the chest and tits working her with multiple punches....  Karin tried to punch back but she dodge done and punching her in her pussy. She grabbed a chandelier in the kitchen and swung across it and hit her feet into her chest and knocked her into the pillar making a big dent. The light was swinging down flicking light across the room. The light was flickering in the room casting shadows.

“You got to be faster that that bitch” Sakura Said

She went too stomped on but Karin caught it and flipped her over.  Sakura manage to lay her on her back. Karin got up and slammed her and grabbed her and picked her up. She was being sent back and slammed into the cupboard. They were wrecking the kitchen.  The cardboard got broke as the plates was falling down and breaking.   Sakura was slamming her elbow down on her back and forth. She was slamming her knee

“Let's see what behind that strapons” Sakura Said

She grabbed off the dildo. She was pushing the dildo deep into her mouth making her gag on the strapons. It was going in and oath of her mouth. She was making he gag. It was pushing deep into her mouth

“Like that bitch” She Said

She pushed her back and did a drop kicking knocker into the other room. She grabbed her Karin by the long locks

“You really shouldn’t have long hair makes you a target” Sakura Said

Karin was kicking and screaming as they were trying to come inside.  She was dragging her into her room. She slammed her into the bed room knocking her door. She did a flying kicked with a spinning kick.  Karin was naked. Her pussy was dripping wet. She did an uppercut a sent her high in the air. It was hit into the roof it was making a dent into the ceiling. It makes an urge dent into the ceiling

“Now you’re in my room...this is my Turf” Sakura Said

She leaped in the air and did an elbow against the chest.  It was bounce off her and leaped off her.  Karin was pain as. She went into her drawer and pulled out some sex toys. Sakura put on a double dildo strapons

“You’re not the only one with toys”

“You wouldn’t Dare” Karin Said

Karin saw her coming from him. She got up to try to hit her.  Sakura did a spinning kicked and got her in the face knocking her down hard. It took the window out of her. Sakura slide her body on her. She had her sweat ass in her face

“Better get this pussy nice and wet first” Sakura Said

Her longs legs were stretch out as her ass was pushed against Karin Face and was smothering her. Her nose was pushed into ass cheeks. The nose was deep against her hard ass as her ass cheeks were squeezed against her nose. She was slamming her head against the wall making a dent.  In the floor was poster of Boy bands, and JPOp groups. She was grinding against Karin moaning. Her tongue went up and down her Pussy and ass. She spread her ass cheeks. She was spitting into her ass hole. Her tongue was sliding deep against her asshole

“Ohhhh fuck” Karin Moan shaking

Her asshole was opening up. Her pussy was being spread wide. She slide off the bed a and spun Karin over. She got behind her. She pushed her didldo deep inside her

“Ohhhhhhhhh fuck” Karin cried out as she was being fucked.

Sakura had her hand on her hair and was slamming it against the wall. Sakura was slamming her elbow into her back as she pushed it all the way in. It was going in and out faster and faster. The feeling of it was being pushed nice and deep. The head of the dildos were making a huge imprint

“Ohhhhhhhhhh Fuck…shit….My Pussy going to squirt…fuck…fuck” Sakura Cried

Sakura screamed with a multiple climax. She was letting out weeks of frustration

“Brought this toy just for you...rich slut and you going to take ever inches. Used this on all the girls in my classing training myself...learning all about hitting the spots just right. So you’re right you was a good teacher”

She was at her Mercy.   Karin tapped out but she ignores it.

“Ohhhh no...You didn’t let me off that easy” Karin Said

Karin was fucked till she passed out.  Sakura laid passed her dripping with sweat. She had a big smiled on her face as she wrapped the sweat off her forehead.

“Damm that was a good work out.  I call one of your helicopters to pick your ass up” Sakura Said

She slapped her ass with a hard slap.