News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Who Wins This Battle And How Badly?

Sexy Woman Barely Defeats Skinny Blonde
Sexy Woman Bloodies And Bruises Skinny Blonde
Sexy Woman Pummels And Knocks Skinny Blonde Out
Skinny Blonde Barely Defeats Sexy Woman
Skinny Blonde Bloodies And Bruises Sexy Woman
Skinny Blonde Pummels And Knocks Sexy Woman Out

Sexy Woman Takes On Skinny Blonde!

• 4 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Sexy Woman Takes On Skinny Blonde!
« on: October 15, 2008, 04:53:13 AM »
Sexy Woman (28)was absolutely pummeled in her last fight against the high school volleyball player.  But that girl was heavier and bigger and the 5'5" 110 pounder had no chance against the 6'0" strapping girl.  She spent most of the time on the ground getting whaled on.  Besides, Sexy Woman had been heckling the teen during her volleyball match.  Now she has a chance to redeem herself against a skinny blonde (23) who is 5'3" tall and 105 pounds in clothes.  She's also very weak physically.

Skinny Blonde has never won a fight.  Rumor has it that she once got beat up by a 14 year-old girl who wasn't very big herself.  And that girl was even a prime victim of the bullies at her middle school.  Any of them would've made minced meat out of the little blonde.  And more than a few could easily pick up and slam Sexy Woman against a locker, for that matter.  The fight against the skinny blonde woman was the girls's first victory.  And she was all over her and gave blondy a sound beating.  Thus, it doesn't take much to beat up the hapless little blonde.

Despite everything, can Sexy Woman muster up enough strength to beat the skinny blonde woman . . . or is she even more pathetic than the blonde?  Can skinny blonde get her first victory?

The fight is on and takes place on the same bridge that the skinny blonde is standing on.  I wonder if someone gets thrown over into the water.  Don't worry, the water's deep enough and it's only eight feet down.  Vote on who wins and how badly.  And feel free to describe the fight as you see it based on your vote.

Rick

« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 04:08:47 AM by bikemanrick »

petelv

Re: Sexy Woman Takes On Skinny Blonde!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 08:19:20 AM »
The blonde will win this fight...

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 06:09:48 AM »
I think the skinny blonde should be the sexy woman! The blonde would definitely take care of the so called "sexy woman"!!!

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 07:15:05 AM »

Yes, she's definitely hot.  But Sexy Woman was named in a previous fight.  The blonde is a new one.  Thanks for your input.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 04:53:45 AM »
The fight has just ended between these two extremely hot but slim women.  After taking a pummeling from the volleyball girl, sexy woman goes after the skinny blonde, someone she feels she can beat, and starts punching her in the face and pulling her hair.  But the blonde fights back and lands a punch square in the mouth of sexy woman.  Dazed and rubber-legged, sexy woman somehow manages to stay on her feet and get a hold of the skinny blonde.  The two go down on the pavement of the bridge.  Sexy woman jumps on top of the blonde and pins her down.  But the blonde shoves sexy woman off and rolls on top of her. 

The women wrestle around for three or four minutes, then stand back up.  With their faces scratched and bruised, the two woman tear into each other.  The fight is fairly even as the two fight against the railing of the bridge.  They exchange a few slaps.  Then a few punches.  Ten minutes pass and the two are still exchanging blows, then they wrestle on the ground some more. 

Both women are huffing and puffing as they stand.  They face each other and get into their fighting stances.  The skinny blonde slaps at sexy woman but her blow is blocked.  Sexy woman then lands a punch to the blonde's nose and it explodes like a cherry.  Blood flows from both nostrils, around her lips and down to her chin.  The blonde is dazed.  Sexy woman grabs her and shoves her against the railing.

"I should throw your ass over the bridge right now, you skinny little wimp," said sexy woman.

The blonde is glassy-eyed.  Sexy woman has a hold on her throat and is choking her with both hands.  "You give yet, little cxnt?"

The blonde stares at her in a daze.  She's lost every fight she's ever been in, including one to a fourteen year old middle school girl.  She desperately wants to win her first fight, but sexy woman tightens her grip on her throat.  She tries to pull sexy woman's arms away but can't budge them.

"I've got you now, you skinny little weakling, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Sexy woman lets go of the blonde's throat.  Still leaning against the railing the blonde holds her throat and tries to catch her breath.  Just as she pushes herself up to continue with the fight, sexy woman moves in and knees her in the crotch.

"Ohhhhh," the blonde cries.  She staggers forward then falls to her knees.  Sexy woman raises her hand and gets ready to clobber the blonde.

"I give," the blonde said the blonde.  "Please, I've had enough."

Sexy woman wanted to knock the blonde out anyway but relented.  A big smile emerges across her face.  She then walks away triumphantly.

The blonde falls to her side and starts crying.  She has still yet to win a fight and now doubts that she beat anyone up.  Poor skinny blonde woman.  I hope she can find someone that she can beat.  Perhaps we'll have to comb the middle schools again and find the most pathetic skinny girl possible.  Until then, the skinny blonde remains nothing but a hapless wimp, though she's still extremely hot.