News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cammmy vs Rainbow mika

• 1 Replies

Offline lilguy

• http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/lilguy31/profile
Cammmy vs Rainbow mika
« on: October 22, 2016, 06:47:29 AM »
Nice commission I did.

Cammy walked down the ramp in her skin tight outfit. She was walking on steady showing her thick calves and thighs. Her thighs were wide, 30 inches thick and bone crunching. Her out was light blue outfit which is part thong leotard and part turtleneck sweater. The sweater hugged tightly to her breast showing thick G cups that were bouncing up and down. Her G string was tight showing her thick ass that was died for.  It seems to sway with a mind of its own, slapping together showing some sweat dripping down. She had it slightly oiled up using a whole small bottle. She was dripping down it of over 50 inches of thick ass. She smiled. The solider always had a determination in her eyes.  She was skilled with years of fighting under her ring. She was highly trained and knew how to defeat her I opponent in her feet.  Her ass was of an ass that many of her defeated opponents were force to kiss and worship. She knew everyone in the audience wanted her. But she didn’t worry about some of the more aggressive people in the arena. She could beat them and snapped them in half. She had matching light blue garrison cap, red gloves and red arm braces, brown leather boots, and a yellow necktie. Her blond hair waved back and forth.  Her eyes had a glint in it. Her face was beautiful, smooth and radiant skin. Her body firm and tones with some thick biceps as she walked. Her legs were the thickest of her body steal like it was built from steal. Her blond hair had some pig tails. Her lipstick was red with some lipstick gloss over it that signs under the lights... She has blue eyes and a scar on her left cheek. She also has light blue lightning-shaped camouflage on her legs. She ran to the ring and did a back flipped into the ring. She got into the ring and did some stretched and punches in the air. She backslapped in the center of the stage and motions her fighter to come out and fight her.

“Come on if you have the heart” Cammy Sad

Down the stage came Rainbow mika. Her music played nicely. The blond pig tail lady cupped her huge breast as she walked down the ring. Her breast was a bit bigger and show was her ass. Her legs wasn’t as thick but she was very built in the arms showing thick, 22 inches biceps and six packs abs. She was from in Japan who has on a blue and white wrestling leotard with white frills. A blue eye mask and knee-length white boots.  Her breast was huge giving a nice bounce. She had heart shaped pads on her breast and opening to showing skin around the heart shape breast.  Her hair was long pig tails waving back and forth as she walked down. Her lipstick was dark red and her eyes deep blue. She walked down and did two thumbs up the crowd

“You dare Challenge me.  I had been taught by Zingier himself. And you in my Ring” She Said

“Your ring...my world” Cammy Said

Cammy cupped her breast and slapped her ass making her ass shake. It was like she had two giant turkeys in her pants. Her ass cheeks were press together.  The baby oil was dripping down her ass cheeks like a waterfall

“All right then...going to fight” She Said

She ran in the ring toward Cammy and leaped under the right rope. She was sliding across the ring on it breast first. She leaped in the air. She had on blue boots. She stood up. The bell rang and she took a swigging kick

“Nice Try” Cammy Said

Suddenly in the same motion Mika caught her with a right kick to her face. It caught her on the side as she ran toward Cammy and did a couple of punches to Cammy stomach ducking through as she had her in the top rope. . She got her under the breast. She did some upper cut punches from toward Cammy breast making her moaned. The big giant breast was vibrating against her

“Thought you British soldier was Tough” Cammy Giggled

She grabbed Cammy and wrapped strong arms around her as Cammy was Daze.  Mika soft breast was squeezing against her. She brought Cammy face between her massive globes and was squeezing the life out of her

“Love beating you little British girls. Your nice and fun size and easy to tossed around” Cammy Said

She did a back suplex and sent her backwards. Cammy was slammed on the floor. Mika spun around on her tip toe and went over to her.  She leaped in the air and slammed ass first down on her face. She was smothering her with her cheeks to take the fight out of her.  Cammy couldn’t breathe as she slammed up and down. The ass cheeks slammed down as Cammy nose was deep into her sweaty ass.  Mika pulled back her G-string and pushed her nose deep into her cheeks

“Yes smell my ass.  I am stronger, cuter, and my Ass is better. Your ass so hard, but my Ass so soft. Not like these arms though” Mika Said

Mika flexed her arms showing her thick biceps. She ran her tongue across it knowing crowd was watching at home. She knew the people around the world worship her ass. The sweat from her ass was dripping into her mouth. Her soft lips were pressed against Mika soft ass cheeks. It was bouncing up and down of her as she was slamming down. Cammy parted her legs and tossed off. She used her legs to toss her off and on the ground. She was on the ground as Cammy got up and did a big knee into her stomach taken her down to the ground. She wrapped her legs around her and squeezed

“Arrrrrrggg” Mika Said

Mika ribs were being squeezed. Cammy legs were coming up on her and she wrapped her legs around her neck. She had a camel toe on her underwear showing a dripping wet pussy. There was an outline of the pussy. She stuffed her pussy against her face as she squeezed hard. Mika face was turning blue. Mika smiled and stood up. She pushed her hands on the ground to add some leverage. Mika was choked by her legs turning Mika face blue. Mika was trying to part her legs and running her nails across the ground

“Get your nose deep in there” Mika Said

Her nose was between her pussy lips. It was squeezing around her. The Pussy Juice was dripping from her underwear.  It was dripping on her face as Cammy laughed. As much as Mika love using her ass to smother the foe, Cammy love using her scissors

“Face it...no one can escape these legs” Cammy Said “Now let’s take these Silly things off Love”

Cammy took of the pasties shown some rock hard nipples. Cammy smiled waving her blond hair back and forth. She found confident as she watch droplets of sweat dripped down her muscle legs. Cammy was pound of her legs, watching it squeezed around Mika neck. She felt like she could snapped it if she so choose. She grabbed her nipples and twisted it. Mika moaned with a sharp pain. She pulled on her nipple like taffy. She was twisting it around like a rubber bill.  Cammy watch her moaned. Mika tried to grab for the rope but Cammy pulled her back and squeezed her breast, massaging it. Mika was moaning as her pussy was slamming into her face. Her long legs went into her pants

“Ohhhh fuck” Mika moaned

Her face was blushing as her Pussy was getting wet.  Cammy was going between her pussies and parting the pussy lips. Her two indexes and finger pushed deep into her right through he raised bud. Her Pussy juices were dripping down her fingers and down her hands.  It was going in and out making as plashing sound

“You have a nice tight little pussy my little Geisha” Cammy Said

She pulled her fingers off and there were some Juices dripping down her finger. She parted it holding it under the light. The light shine off the Pussy Juice as Cammy sucked her fingers

“Mom taste even sweeter then Chunk Li. You know I fought and beat your trainer...Zangief. Can’t great to dominate you. Tapped out its no Shame in quitting”

She was closed to passing out as Cammy was squeezing around her. Cammy saw struggle. Her fist clench

“No Shame...but no Glory” Mika Said

She was giving her a few elbows to the Kidney trying to get out of Cammy Hold. She was elbowing her and punching her hard.  Mika dug her knee through the rib cage and stomach. It loosens her hold.  Mika got on top of her grabbed her Cammy Sweater and pulled it over her head. She had a Lacey Silk bra under it. Her melons were huge, and firm. It was like two basketballs. The sweater blinded Cammy as Mika was punching her with multiple punches. She grabbed her by the hair and tossed her into the ring post head first. Mika ran and slammed her elbows into her with a big attack. She grabbed Cammy by the hair and slammed

“I know 1000’s of moves into this ring” She Said

She gave Cammy a slapped across the ass making it jiggle. Cammy screamed in pain as the hand was slapping her again and again. It was making g Cammy ass nice and red. She tossed the sweat out of the ring

“Let's see what under those drapes” Chun Li Said

She was slamming her tits into her back over and over.  Mika was punching her with multiple punches to her in the back with multiple punches. Mika was fast and can switch submission into attack easier. She grabbed the bra off and snapped it off letting Cammy large breast come on Display. Cammy grabbed her from behind and gave Nice Honk. She lifted Cammy up and kissed her. The two Amazons were making out in the middle of the ring. Cammy tongue was being wrestle down by Cammy as Cammy gave a big open mouth kissed. Her tongue was twisting in and out of her mouth. She sucked on her tongue as she was molding her breast together. Cammy was trying to elbow out of the way but Mika had a tight gripped on her. She twisted her nipples making Cammy moaned.

“Time to go for a ride” Mila Said

She did another Back Suplex giving the Audience a hint of Camel toes as her the fabric of her clothes stretching. Mika back bent back. She held her tightly around and made another Suplex and another. She tossed Cammy across the ring. She walked over to her and stomped on her back, twisting her foot into her stomach. Mika Flex her arms to the crowd as she saw pictures flashed around and the lights. Mika knew how to put on a show.

“Let's do a little work” She Said

She lifted Cammy up over her head was doing some lifts in the air showing her huge strength. She tossed her in the air a couple of feet over her head high. She leaped in the air and slammed her knee into Cammy.  While still in the air she lifted her up in the air and slammed her back over the knee as she fail.  Cammy was daze trying to get up. Cammy ran up the ropes and flipped and landed with a huge knee to her stomach.  Cammy moaned in pain. She could barely move. She went for a pin…1…2…. Cammy kicked out. Mika was shocked. She haven’t seen anyone kicked out of that

“Got to do better than that Love” Cammy Said

“Thought British Bird...thought you were all Teas and Crumpets” Mika Said “Don’t worry got many power moves then that”

She draped Cammy over her shoulder and ran to the ring post.  Cammy moaned as her back was slammed into the ring post. She was slamming her elbow against her back over and over. She was trying breaking through used her knees and strong’s legs to pushed her back. Mika was knocked back a bit and Cammy grabbed the back of the ring post for leverage lifting her long legs up with a kick to her face letting her big boots hit her. She wrapped her legs around her and then strength off the top rope. She spun her legs around and made Mika Fall. Cammy got on the top rope and slammed down boots first on her stomach

“That called Solider Tactics Love” Cammy Said

She grabbed her panties and started to rip it. The panties were being torn. She grabbed it and gave it a nice squeezed letting the juices dripping down.  Cammy took a nice sniff off her panties and stepped on her pussy. She was rubbing her foot against it.  Mika was screaming in pain and pleasure. The heel of the shoes was pushing deep into her pussy

“Ohhhh Fuck” Mika Said

Cammy smiled and squeezed her breast tin front of him flexing her arms in front of him

“May not have big arms as you Love, but I am very fit. Look at these abs and Legs. I make girls like you tap out all the time” Cammy Said “I been trained by some of the toughest Armies”

Mika grabbed her legs and wrapped it around Cammy. She tripped her Mika down kicking her in the crotch

“And I been trained on the streets” Mika Said

She wrapped her legs around her and squeezed her legs around her. She was doing several punches to her tits.  She was using her breast like boxing bags.  Her fist were coming down and hitting her breast like speed bags.

“Now where was thin I was finger fucking that pussy” Mika Said pulling off her panties and ripping it. She was rubbing her clit “Still nice and wet”

She grabbed her wrist and slammed her pussy lips against her. She was rubbing back and forth making Cammy moaned. She grabbed her wrist and held him down. She parted Cammy legs. Her pussy was slamming into her

“Ohhhh fuck” Cammy cheeks blushed

She slamming against back and forth making pussy Juice splashed out as Cammy was getting close to coming. She put her wrist over each other. She was wrapping her lips around her nipples. Her tongue was flicking across her nipples. Mika was moaning and squirming. She was coming close as she held Cammy down. Her tongue was flicking at her nipple back and forth. She felt Cammy nipples get hard.  She took her hands off her wrist and gave both breasts a nice squeezed. She bent her back, backward as she was rubbing her.  Mika had lust in her eyes as she was licking her lips.  She felt some droplets of sweat dripping down her breast. She was slapping her breast together

“Ahhhhhh fuck” Mika Said biting her lower lips

“What you can’t pushed me off little girl” Mika Said

She slapped her with her huge tits leaving some bruises on her back. The heavy breast was slapping back and forth making sweat fly off. She grabbed Cammy long Pony Tail and slammed her head into the ring.  Her strong arms grabbed him by his neck and gave it a squeeze

“Ahhhhhh Fuck” Cammy Cried

She started to cum. Pussy Juice was splashing as a climax ran through Cammy body like a bullet trained.  Mika pushed her nose against him. She had her breast pushed against him flattening. Her nipples were pushing deep into her breast back and forth. She was pushing her nipples back and forth pushing it deep inside her breast

“Ohhhh shit…you fucking tart” Cammy Said Crying

“You are a weak little Army toy. Going to snapped you in half cutie. I am trained by Russia to be strong. Tran by Japan to be skilled and fast.

She kissed her against grinding her body to it. It was like 4 Water balloons crashing into each other. Their bodies were being soaked with sweat as they legs were crossing each other. Their pussy Juices were dripping into each other. Their clits were rubbing into one another. Cammy tried to grab her ass to try to get her off.

“Yea that’s it takes a big Chunk of it…there plenty to grab on” Mika Said

She was lifting her body up and slammed it back against Cammy Pussy. Cammy fingers dug into her ass cheeks spreading them tight and wide

“Your brits always got tight little assholes. Surprise you can fit that stick up there” She Said

She lifted Cammy p and slammed her to the ring post bending it back a bit. Hard slaps went across her face back and forth. It was slapping her across the face. She grabbed Cammy hair and pushed her tats against her. Cammy was using her heavy breast to hold her nice and tight. It was like she was nailed against the wall. She kissed her neck. She was licking her stomach. Her tongue was flicking across her. It was sending goose bumps up her spine and the back of her neck.

“Ohhhhhhhh Fuck” Cammy moaned

She closed her eyes as the climax went through her whole body.  It was firing against her like bullets as she was getting hit with multiple climaxes. Her arms were hanging down as she was being swayed back and forth. Mika gave her as a big slapped on each cheeks leaving big hands prints on her ass. Cammy wrapped her legs around her waist and ribs and squeezed trying to fight back

“Arrrgggg” Mika Said

“You shoulndlt have let these legs get this close” Cammy Said

Mika grabbed her tits and spun her around. She was stretching Cammy body out like a surfboard.  She was being spun around as Cammy was punching her. She did a big slammed down on the middle of the ring. Cammy was still holding on. Her back was hurt but she didn’t let go. She punches Mika Ribs breaking Mika holds. Mika was gritting her teeth trying to tap out. She pulled n Cammy Arm

“Arrrggg…you little British Trumpet” Mika Said

“You see these Ass, and Let's aint nothing little about me” She Said

“You a lot more hurt to me. Going to break you in half and fist you till I am wearing you like a glove” Mika smiled “Look at you your Pussy Juice is soaked the entire ring.  It’s overflowing out of the ring. You can’t take much more”

“You don’t know what I can take” Cammy Said “You know how some solider trained with Water board to see they can take. I am sex fighter, and use my sexual skills in battle. Use Sibian torture to test myself”

Mika went and grabbed the rope breaking the hold. Mika grabbed her ribs. Both girls were Bruise.  Mika got up but saw Mika slide and kick her leg.  Cammy knew she had to think fast. She could only take so many strikes to the back. She fails down on her knees and Cammy. Cammy ran and did a fly knee attack to her face.

“Come on Luv…you not doing to let that take you down is it” Cammy Said

She watches Mika dropped to the ground.  Mika was getting up but got kicked in the stomach.  Cammy grabbed her up and lifted her up over her shoulders. She used every strength in her legs to lift the might Mika and did a back flipped of her outside the ring. Mika fail out the ring and did a flying attack outside the ring landing on her.  She grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the announce table

“Now what were you saying about using me as a Puppet” Cammy Said

She spread her ass cheeks and ran her tongue from her pussy to her asshole. Her tongue was sliding up and down. She was massaging each ass cheeks. She gave it a big squeezed. Cammy slapped her ass cheeks nice and hard.  It was leaving a sting across her ass cheeks slapping her again and again with her hand. The ass cheeks were shaking with each slapped. Cammy grabbed the edge of the table and leaped on it. She landed Pussy first on the back of her head and started licking Cammy Ass hole and pussy. Cammy strong legs were squeezing around her neck licking while she was fingering her. Her 4 fingers entered her pussy wand was rubbing it

“Ohhhh fuck…damm you Pussy is so sweet” Cammy Said

“Ahhhhhhhh Fuck” Mika moaned waving back and forth. She grabbed the edge of the table “Ohhhh fuck...shit...shit”

Spit was dripping down Mika thick ass cheeks as her face was buried into it.  .  Cammy lifted her legs up with her head and was slamming it back and forth against the announce table. Cammy thick ass cheeks were slapping together as she was grinding against her.

“Ohhhh cumming” Mika moaned her thick lips made into a pucker

Her tits were slammed against the table pushing against it.  Mika cried out as her Pussy was squirting and splashing all over the floor.  A climax was going through her body from her toes to the tips of her fingers.  Cammy ass was drench in sweat and saliva as Cammy squeezed harder. Her legs were killer. Soon her whole hand was in Mika Pussy going in and out.  Her tongue twisted deep into Mika Asshole like a corkscrews.  Mika screamed out. Her lips quivering and her fist clench.  She curled her toes as the climax rang through her body. A nice multiple organisms were raining down on her like Hail. Her fist was moving fast as the asshole tighten around her

“Damm your ass muscles are tight. It’s trying to rip my bloody arm off. But don’t worry got a Power Strike”

She spread Mika pussy nice and wide. The Juices were dripping down soaking her hand. She put her hands together and pushed both in and concentrated. Her hands started to glow.

“SONIC BOOM!!!”  Cammy Said

Mika screamed. Her eyes were rolling in the back of her head. The Pussy Juices were gushing out and Mika whole body started blushed. Her asshole puckered open as Mika felt the most intense climax of her life

“Won’t be that easy still got some fight in me” Cammy Said

Mika flexed her arms and pushed off table, doing a push up. She lifted her Mika body up and slammed backwards. Cammy hold was broken. Mika grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the announce table. She slapped her in the pussy

“Arrrgggg”Cammy Moaned

The slaps were going up and down against her Pussy giving it loud slaps making her pussy lips black and blue with each slapped. She Jumped on the table and then lifted her up. Mika and draped her over her back and shoulder. She was about to go for a slammed

“You gave me a better fighter then I thought British but this ends now” Mika Said

Cammy was fighting back like a wild animal. She was slamming her knee and elbow into her again and again to break the hold. She manages to get off and did a stone cold Stunner through table.  Cammy got up pumping her fist up to gain some strength back. She grabbed Mika into the ring and tossed her. She leaped over and wrapped her legs around her neck again and started to eat her Pussy. Cammy face was already soaked with Juice as her tongue was slathering her pussy. Cammy squeezed tight. She knew Mika was tired and her Pussy was extra sensitive

“Ohhhhhhhh fuck” Mika Said

“Now I got you now” Cammy Said

Cammy was pulling on her hair. Her tongue was licking against the clit, pulling back the hot. The tip of her tongue was flicking back and forth. Her lips wrapped around it as she pulled back the clitirious Hood

“Ohhhhhh fuck” Mika Screamed

She came.  The oxygen was leaving her head making the climax more intense. Blood was rushing to Mika break

“Ohhhhhhh FUCK!!!” Mika Screamed

Cammy passed out from the leg hold as Mika Pin her for 1..2..3. Cammy got up. She was standing over her dripping with sweat.

“Damm girl..Anytime you want another sparing match…give me a call” Cammy Said

She place her feet on her

“But Legs beat arms any day” Cammy Said

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Re: Cammmy vs Rainbow mika
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 02:50:20 PM »
it's got some spelling errors and stuff throughout, but props for writing some Rainbow Mika. surprised there's not more of her
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles