News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cammy Vs karin Kanzuki

• 0 Replies

Offline lilguy

• http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/lilguy31/profile
Cammy Vs karin Kanzuki
« on: October 22, 2016, 07:11:14 AM »
It was night time on a cruise ship floating out into sea. The win was blowing and it was beautiful outside at sea. Cammy was out there with her fighter outfit out. It showed off her thick legs, and thighs. She was quite muscles showing fit thighs oiled up giving it a nice layer of muscle. Her ass was nice and firm and jiggled as she walked out. She had her long pony tail swinging back and forth. She had a silk one piece top covering against her thick breast. Her big breast was nice and firm showing big G cups tits. Part of the cleavage was oozing out. She was ready to fight. She had recently been challenge. She looked out in the sea with her deep blue eyes. There was dim lighting. The blond hair beauty was ready to be attack at any moment

“They really should so something about the trashed out here” A female voice came out

Karin Kanzuki walked it with her high heels clicking from her boots. She had on her red suit, and button up outfit. Her blond hair was flowing and her hair nicely done. Her clothes were made of the finest fabric and her skin glisten. The rich girl had a look of smugness at her. She looked at Cammy judging her for her outfit. She figures she was much well trained then her. Her button up outfit had an open for her smooth breast, showing thick creamy skin. Two ripe melons breast was pushed together form her breast. She had a blue ribbon on the back of her hair. Her lipstick was red, very expensive. Her nails were perfect manicure

“Well…surprise you showed up. Figure you were all talk when you called me out. Cant wait to slap that smug smile off your face”

She figure Karin was a stuck rich girl who had a bit of training but she should be able to take her out. Cammy punch a fist into her palm and got ready

“Shame I have to break these manicure nails on you. I take fighting seriously. There is no second place. Anyone who doesn’t see that will be broken. Going to humiliate you. The normal rules here don’t apply. Going to rip those clothes off and slapped you silly. Then I am going to fucked you. Slam my fist into the tight little pussy”

She grabbed a Duffel bag and poured some sex toys on the ground. It took Cammy from surprise.

“You were expecting this. You could RUN” Karin Said running her finger through her blond hair “but that would admit I am better. Eventfully if you continue to deny this fact going to attack you and challenge in the middle of fighting arena and have my way with you there. So your only choice in where do you want to get fucked. Here or somewhere else”

“Hmmmmm heard you rich girls were KINKY little sluts. With are your masquerade sex orgies. Well I am army girl. Been around the world. Seen all sorts of sexual and deprave things. This don’t scare me”

“Then we shall begin”

Karin slide across the boat. There was slick bit of rain and ocean water on it. She kicked her in the chest knocking her back and quickly grabbed her. She slammed Cammy head against one of the emergency board repeatedly. She grabbed her by the hair and gave her a big kissed. Her tongue went into her mouth making her moaned. She broke the kissed and Saw Cammy eyes were close. A necklace of saliva connected this mouth

“Love fucking you Army girls. You always think you so tough. So serious” She Said slamming her again “So stress out, always expecting an attack...but you predictable how you will do it. But don’t get me wrong like a girl that follows orders”

She bent her over the boat and pulled down her paints. She pulled out of coat and took a riding crop. Her smooth creamy ass was in display. She slapped the riding crop against her ass leaving a big marked across. She did it repeated holding her hair down

“What the matter didn’t Guile tell you to watch your six” She Said

She tried to elbow her but Karin grabbed her arm and twisted it. She gave quick punches to the ribs and kidney keeps her still

“Namely when you have to prepare for insult from the back. Namely when the enemy has a surprise weapon”

Karen pulled down her pants and pulled out a 16 inch strapons.  She spit on it and let the spit dripped down on the head of the cock. The strapons was well crafted. The hardness had diamonds on it, passed down from great female fighter to female fighter. Part of group of wealthy fighter. Cammy pussy was explored and she slammed it deep into her. Cammy tits were slammed against the boat. She gasped as she eases it

“Silly girl giving me this long Pony Tail to grabbed onto. It only makes it easier for me to fuck you. You dirty fucking slut”

She slammed it all the way in. She cried out with intense passion going in and out making pussy Juice dripped down. Cammy grasped in pleasure and pain. She had the rubber balls slapping her ass making her ass nice and red as she was slapping. She had one hand on the Pony tail pulling it. She had the riding crop and was whipping her ass. There was a big sting on her ass. It was leaving big marks on her ass as she was whipping it nice and fast. The dildo was going in and out.  It was hitting her G-spot against her. It was drilling into her like a power drilling.  The top of the boat was bent over was wet. It was dripping against her shirt. Because of No bra it was showing her nipples that were rock hard

“Ahhhhhh fuck” Cammy screamed

She was grabbing the edge of the boat. Both were deep into the balcony of the boat. It was quiet outside. Most people were asleep on the boat. The boat was rocking back and forth as they match rocking of the boat. The smell of the ocean and Cammy pussy was in the air. Karin took a big whif of it. Letting the scene seeped into her ass. She loved the curved off Cammy Ass and slapped it with her hand. She gave it a nice squeezed as she held the riding crop in her mouth grinding into

“Just like riding a horse. I could break the most stubbornness of Stallions or Fillies with the crack of my Riding crop. This is how a true Queen should be. I am the better, and you below me. This should happen when the opponent wins.  I suggested this to those fools who Ran the tournaments and they said no. Even Bison said it was out of line. He didn’t understand because he didn’t know being the best is everything…it’s the only thing. And the best should get the award”

“Ohhhhhhhhhh shit” Cammy moaned cumming

“Oooooooo a squirter.  Yes one should be superior at everything. This is true when it comes to working, wealth, beauty, fighting and even making love. I shall completely dominate you”

She slammed hard again rocking another organism across Cammy body. Cammy body was dripping with sweat as she screamed. Her body shaking with passion. Karin put her head back and laughed wickedly. She laughed bouncing off the walls. Cammy manage to head butt her with the back of her head knock her back and pulling the strapon. It made a plop connected Pussy Juice from her pussy to the strapons

“You talk too much” Cammy Said

She did a spinning kicked and caught her with a kicked to the face. She then did a spinning kicked around the other side. She used her long legs to slam her foot into her stomach pushing her against the wall and keep her there. She moved her feet up and places her foot against her neck

“You want to play rough I am happy to do that” Cammy said choking her with a foot to the neck

She pushed her foot off her and then Slapped Karin across the face with a hard slapped. She grabbed her outfit and tore the button open.

“Let see what under this button up suit. Bet it something you rich girls get, fake tits, pieces nipples…maybe some silly tattoos over your breast of a Haiku” Cammy Said

“My breast or real natural you common bitch” Karin Said

Cammy punched her in the stomach and pulled the strapons off tossing it

“That nearly fails off the boat...that worth a fortune you bitch” Karin Said wrapping her hands around her neck

She tossed her against the window. Her ass cheeks were pressed against the window; surprise some Janitor that was walking by. Her coat was open showing her thick breast. She had a nice lacey white bra. Her breast was pushed together dripping out like a waterfall. She gave her a couple of punches to her stomach with a multiple combo. Karen then slammed her chest against her

“Does this feel like real breast now bitch...when it crushing your tits”

Ohhhhhhhhhh my” Cammy blushed

“Think some getting wet” Karin Said “Nasty girl”

She put her finger between her pussy lips. She started playing with Camay’s wet clit. Cammy grabbed her and swung her against the wall she was pushed up against. She grabbed her bra and pulled it off. She did an open palm strike to her chest followed by a combo of punches with an uppercut. The bra was pulled off making her tits flopped. Karen tits had pink nipples. She started to suck them making her moaned. She grabbed the coat and pulled it off Karin. Karin was trying to get up when Cammy did a slide across the wooden floors that were nice and slipper.  She knocked Karen down and watches her get up. She did a flip kicked and knocks her back. She was staged one foot as Cammy approached her. She did a roundhouse kicked and knocked her on her face. She grabbed Karin Bra and started choking it. She tossed the bra aside

“Let see what toys you brought” She Said

Cammy grabbed a cat of nine tails and was whipping it cross her back making loud sounds. Big red streaks went across her back as Karin slide across the wet ground. Her tits was smooched against it as Cammy stomped on her back with big army boots

“What did you say? You were going to treat me like a Horse well going to whip you like a mule” Cammy Said

She stomped on the back of her head as the whips were going across her ass. It made a loud whip sound as Cammy swung it in the air. Cammy grabbed her taking off her pants. She pulled it down as showed a nice cream bottom. She tried to get up but Cammy knocked her down pulling the pants down and showing Karin panties. She kicked her on her back. Cammy ran and did a big flipped in the air. She landed ass first on her face. Cammy massive butt cheeks was slamming against her and smothering with her

“Like that what the matter can’t breathe you prissy slut” Cammy laughed

Karin nose was deep into her ass. Karin was embarrassed watching this classless woman riding on her. It was hard to breath. Cammy was known for her thick ass cheeks and was slamming up and down on her. She had her strong legs wrapped around Karin face making her face turns red as she squeezed. A vein appeared on Karin forehead. The blood was rushing. Cammy was close to one of the toys. She grabbed a magic Wand vibrator

“No need for lube giving how wet you are rich girl” Cammy Said

She pushed it against Karin’s clit parting her pussy. The vibrator spent around making loud noise. The idea someone could walk out at any moment made it even more intense. It was pushed deep against her as she was going up and down. She was exploring her pussy watching where the vibrator made the most impact. She didn’t focus on spot to long, stretching it out. Karin legs were shaking

“You’re like the smell of my asshole. It’s nice and sweat from working out” She giggled

She pushed against her head. Both their bodies were sweaty. The smell of each other Juices were in the air.  Cammy was already dripping on her. The vibrator was focused on the litigious, spinning around

“Ohhhhhhhhhh look how hard it getting…that little clitty coming out isn’t it” Cammy Said

She started to slide her tongue up and down as she did this. She knew it was close. She pulled the vibrator out and licked it like she was licking an ice cream cone. She put the vibrator backed in. it was pushed deep into her Karin pussy. Her tongue made a long slide letting her taste ever bit of her tongue as it was going against her

“Ohhhh fuck” Karin Said crying tears of pleasure

She started to cum. Her legs shook and toes curled. Pussy was splashing on the ground. Cammy laughed as the Pussy Juice splashed on the floor

“Feel sorry for whatever sea hand has to mop this deck, your pussy probably as stinky as some of the fish they catch.”

She pushed it again making another climax come against her. This one more intense then the last. Cammy had a long tongue and could twist in her like a snake.  It was causing multiple climaxes. Cammy was slamming Karin head down. Karin was close to passing out. She wrapped her legs around Cammy neck and tossed her off. She squeezed

“You’re going to pay for this insult” Karin Said

She was squeezing choking Cammy with her legs. Karin grabbed the rails of the boat so it was harder for Cammy to pull away

“Much admit you have a nice body. Better than I expected. You will do nicely in my trophy room. Once I bring you to heel”

“Never…will that happen”

“Of course it will once you release I am your superior you will be to be one of my brides. My family has a long history of having concubine and boys toys to play with. Most of them live in a lap of luxury, fed well and fucked even better. You live in wealth you never dream of, traveling the worlds. Of course you much learn how to eat Pussy well. But heard for the other street fighter girls you do that well. Eating my cxnt, licking my feet is the least you can do by being trained by greatest”

“I already trained by the greatest” Cammy Said trying to part her legs

“Ohhhh REALLY…that silly hair patriotic clowns. No I am talking about fight traditions of the great, from people trained by the best around the world. The ELITE” She Said

Cammy manage to elbow her and break the hold. She gasps as her neck felt sore sliding off it. Karin stood up

“Much admit impress few can break that hold” Karin Said

She did a shadow kicked knocking her into a statue holding a jewel. Cammy swung at her with a big strike. It was quick but Karin anticipated catching her in the stomach with a barrage of punches. She caught one under her chin. Waves of chi power made fireworks of color with the punches in the shape of her fist. She put her hands into an open palm punched and knocked her through the statue. She caught the jewel before it fail and tossed it into her bag

“That statue was a load from me. They won’t mind if I break” She Said

Cammy did a back flipped up. Cammy leaped in front of her tits first knocking her back. She then slapped her back and forth with her large tits. It staged Cammy as she did a kicked against a bra that was bear then.  Karin felt her ribs hurt. Cammy legs were a killer. She knew she had to get away from them and make the fight close in. She manages to get less than one of Cammy kicks and lifted her up in the air and tossed her over the bar. Cammy was slammed against the bottles by the bar spilling expensive wine.  She walked over to Cammy and grabbed Canning stick. Karin took a big drink of some expensive wine

“Only 1000 a bottle…trashed” She Said and poured it on Cammy sass. It spilled down her ass cheeks “You’re going to have to get used to more expensive, it you’re going to be under my tutelage”

She then got down and did a long lick across Cammy ass and Pussy, back and forth. Cammy moaned in intense Pleasure. Karin slammed Cammy head to the ground and grabbed a The Canning stick as she put a foot on the back of her neck. She swung the Canning stick around. It hit across Cammy Ass. Karin did a manioc laughed

“Moaning after a couple of seconds from a Canning…hmm…thought better of you some of your girls are soft. When I was young my Father trained me as if I was a boy. Learn to take a punch and gave it harder. That rubbed off on me. Wore a strapons through board school fucking any girl I could”

She canning hard and fast. Her foot was pushing against her ass rubbing it. It was making the monad launder. The canning stick hit both ass cheeks and was leaving a mark

“Must say your ass cheeks look wonder full with those red marks dripping down. Look at it. It looks glorious”

She looked at some of the wine and found one she liked

“See this one is wonderful…Vintage” Karin Said

She lifted Cammy up by her hair. Karin then poured it against her own breast. She stuffed Cammy face in forcing her to dirk it up. Her breast was big enough to have half the liquid in the bottle between her tits

“Yes in a strong wine. Have a lot of bite to it doesn’t it. You can taste the grape and oaked. The richness that can come from griped only mixed by hand. Keep drinking”

She then gave her a deep kissed. Her tongue pushed deeply into her mouth. She finger Cammy clit to climax as they kissed. Cammy was barely moving her arms hanging down

“Now we can discuss your surrender. You will go around to all your friends and tell them how I bested you, as well to all the best Dojos in your town”

Cammy caught her with an elbow to the face. It caught her by surprise and Cammy flipped her over on the bar

“Guess they never taught you how to play possum” Cammy Said

She flipped on the bar and straddled her. She was punching her in the face and tits making Karin moaned in pain

“Your wine SUCKS by the way. Like the one they make in the army barracks more. Now that PACKS a punch. Can pill paint off”

She slammed both fist On Karin tits, making sweat splashed off. Cammy licked her tits as she grinded her Pussy against her. The sound of the sea was rocking.  They were going through a storm area. An announcement to stay inside was heard but the two of them where listening. Rain started to come down and soaked their bodies as water splashed on then. Lighting struck behind them as Cammy continued to punch her. The thunder was matching her punches. Karin grabbed her Hair as both of them kissed. Their tits were rubbing against each other. They rolled off the bar, switching position constantly. They both came against each other

“When I beat you...you’re going to go to all your Fancy parties and tell how I bested YOU!!! As well as what every secret rich society rich stuck up sluts hang out in”

Karin laughed

“Appreciate the spirit...and fantasy but that not going to happen” She Said

She pushed her off the her and flipped up standing over Cammy and stomped on her

“Maybe your earn the right not to be a boot licker. But I will show you my superiority and have your body as my prize for tonight. But I make sure you will cum greatly for the fight you put up”

“Geee thanks” Cammy Said kicking her back

“You should thank...Very few we allow that. For I am not for everyone gets a trophy. Second place is the first one to lose. But I admired someone who can push me. So I won’t be …to rough”

“Ohhhh Don’t go easy on my account” Cammy Said and punch her pussy. She followed it with an uppercut “Because I won’t go on easy on”

Karin blocked the follow up kicked, and parry left. She caught Cammy with a right hook. Then she did a titty slapped off her own

“Be insult if you did anything less”

She did a few long legged kicks.  Karin raised her arms up blocking them but it was pushing her back. She put her arums together to block a double kicked attack from Cammy. She caught Cammy legs while she was still in the air and swung her into the wall.  She grabbed Cammy outfit and ripped it revealing Cammy large tits. She pulled the fabric off and tossed it aside. Karin went on top of Cammy and was punching her tits with a barrage of punches

“Arrgggg…shit my nipples are sensitive you bitch”

“Is it now” Karin Said

She started sucking on Cammy big tits and rubbing her pussy. Cammy moaned as she slammed her elbow against her to keep her still. The combo of her pussy getting finger and her tits licked as driving Cammy crazy

“Ahhhhhhhh see a little bushed in your cheek. Your whip quivering your about to cum aren’t you. Look in my eyes.  You’re about the see my best…and my Worst is only First place”

She was rubbing her fingers around in a circle so fast it was a big blur. Cammy was moaning squeezing her strong legs against

“Why used a finger when you can used a whole fist” Karin Said

She slammed it hard in, fisting her pussy. Cammy Screamed as she was doing it.  Karin tongue was flicking across her nipples

“These large tits only make you a target” Karin Said

Cammy moaned as she twisted them.  Cammy started to cum, splashing pussy Juice all over the place she lost track of how many times

“Ohhhhhhhhhh fucked…shit feeling like I am going to explode all over”

“Your pussy Cumming like a hose…looks at all this” Karin Said

She lifted Cammy up and grabbed a double dildo strapons. Cammy was crewing across the floor as she was stomped several times across the back and back of her head

“Time to take all over it” Karin Said

She pushed both dildos in and wrapped a ball gag around her. She had hold of her shoulder and was grinding deep against her. She was slamming with a deadly force shaking he body as rain poured down. The sound of Karin laughter and the balls slapping her rang into her Ear

“Look how fast your Cumming that your 16 orgasm in a couple of minutes”

Cammy screamed bloody murder. Her body was getting exhausted from the fucking. Cammy was getting her ass slapped. She screamed till she passed out.   Karin stood up and places her foot on her chest

“KO!!!” Karin Said

She grabbed Cammy by the hair and dragged her through the hallway and into the elevator. She went to her 5 star rooms, Luxury sweet

Later that Day. Cammy was dripping with sweat

“Oh fuck you really are the best” Cammy moaned a big smile on her face

Karin smiled and kissed her. She licked her fingers

“Get some rest. They’re going to be a fancy that we will be helicopter do. Need someone hot around my arm that night. Going to go to the store to get your some proper clothes tonight”

“Oh so you going to show me off” Cammy Said

“Well as I said I need someone to go out with me. And As I said before Cammy White, I only accept the best” Karin Said
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 07:12:31 AM by lilguy »