News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Contained 5

• 1 Replies

Offline Mr.Sharp

Contained 5
« on: October 27, 2016, 05:46:29 AM »
Part 5

You are awaken to the Hostess speaking. "Wakey wakey my little guinea pigs. It is going to be a Fungasmic day. I have a lot in store for each and every one of my little fearlings.
   "OMIGOD... SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY" You scream.
   "Those of you who have not had the chance to play? This is your time to shine, to show me what you are made of. I have chosen a special playmate for each of you. My family has made this operation what it is today. The family business was built on loyalty, pride, honor and deadication. For years, we have provided our clients and friends with the best entertainment and pleasure. Our clients pay big money for these events, and we do not want to disappoint them now do we?"
   "Clients? Money?" You question.
   Ani interrupts. "Is she saying what I think she is?
   "If it has to do with money and gambling? Then yes. People are betting on who wins the fights. I should have saw that coming." You state.
   Ani responds. "People are sick."
   The Hostess continues..."Therefore... I am here to give them the utmost entertainment and the winner of the gauntlet gets to enjoy this. You leave here with money and freedom. Thy courage isn't the lion that pounces, courage is thy antelope that evades the pouncing."
   "Uhhh... Enough with these stupid riddles." you say in frustration.
   "Breakfast time ladies!" A male voice says while sliding a tray in the opening.
   "Please tell me it is not tuna and beans?" You say angry.
   "It is not tuna and beans." Ani says.
   "Oh thank god." You say grabbing for the plate.
   You glance down at the tray and raise an eyebrow and glance at Ani. "I thought you said this wasn't tuna and beans?"
   "What? You told me to tell you it wasn't tuna and beans? Doesn't mean it wasn't." Ani responded while eating.
   You look at her at laugh. "Ha ha, very funny." As you throw a bean at her.
   "Oh no you didn't!" She says laughing.

You both have a little food fight before she stops and asked. "This is really the end huh?
    You look down at your tray and change the converstation. "You know what? I am going to eat this tuna. Maybe if I hold my nose it won't be so bad?"
   "I am scared. I do not want to die. Not now, not here." She says playing with her food.
   You take a bite of your sandwich and force it down as you think of something to say.
   "I am scared too." You mumble, playing with your beans.
   She looks at you and says. "You? Scared?
   "Yeah I'm scared. Out of my mind scared." You respond.
   "The only thing I have seen you scared of was of other people dying. When it is just you facing the danger, you don't even flinch. You don't show your fear. How do you do it? She asked.
   Not taking your eyes off the beans you respond. "I am scared every day. I am afraid of dying alone, of not having a family. It is not being afraid, it is what I do with that fear that motivates me. I guess fear is my fuel, I guess because the outcome of failing scares me more."
   Ani looks at you speechless as she eats her sandwich.
   "Do you have anyone waiting for you, Jazebel? Ani asked curiously.
   "I had someone once, Someone that I cared a lot about." You responded sadly.
   "Do you think you will reconnect with them once you get out?" She asked.
   "You mean... IF I get out?" You responded. "And the answer to your question is no. I can't."
   "Man or woman?" She asked. "Or too much information?"
   "Huh? It is a man and no it is not too much information. I just can't is all." You say.
   "Oh come girl, you must tell me more? Why can't you..." she says when you cut her off.
   "Because he is dead!" You raise your voice fighting back tears.
   She drops her head. "Sorry, I didn't mean too... sorry."
   Tears fall to your plate as you say, "It is fine, you didn't know. He saved me when I was younger. I was bounced around from foster home to foster home. In and out of trouble when he came along."
   "He seemed like a nice guy. It is great you had someone to save you." She smiled as she replied.
   "He was first person I loved and I never told him that. He told me he loved me, those were his last words. But I never told him I loved him back." You say teary eyed.
   "I am sure he knew that sweetie." She smiled.
   "Yeah? How do you know?" You asked frustrated.
   "Because he wouldn't have stuck around if he didn't. Most guys are a hit it and split it and plus he told you."
   You smile as you continue talking. "He was the best in every way. He not only saved me but he made me the person I am today. He taught me everything I know. I was still into bad things but he showed me how to not get caught." You giggle. " He was the only person who understood me, I guess because he was just like me."
   Ani walks over to you and places her arm over your shoulder. "I am sorry all this happened to you. For what it is worth? I think you are a great person, even though you do bad things for money." She winks.
   You look up at her smiling as you slowly move your head to hers and touch your lips together. She doesn't push you away as she closes her eyes and places her left hand on your cheek and kisses you back. You close your eyes as your kisses become more passionate as you part her lips with your tongue and place both your hands on her cheeks. You turn your body towards hers as your plate hits the floor and slowly crawl to her, pushing her onto her back as you straddle her lap. You are hips above hips with knees beside her sides. She lowers her hands and places them on each side of your hips and gently caresses them. Her touch causes a moan to slip from your lips as you both are tongue wrestling in each other's mouth. You lower your body onto hers, grinding your crotch into her hips causing a moan to slip from her lips. You lower your hands and grab onto her wrist and pull them above her head and slam them down to the bed forcefully and pull your mouth from hers. She groans as you hold them there and lower your head to her neck and kiss it. She turns her head as you kiss, she then groans as you bite into it, (Not a zombie bite) causing another groan.    
   She shivers and arches her back making her pelvis crash into your crotch (not hard but you feel it) causing a low moan to escape. She bucks her hips and turns to the right causing you and her to roll over and she is now on top between your legs. You are startled by this and look at her with wide eyes. She has you pinned now with your legs around her waist. You lower your feet as your heels touch the inside of her thighs, while your legs are still around her. She puts both your arms in her left hand as she uses her right to grab your chin.
   "You like that?" She asked.
   You bite your lip, "Maybe!" You whisper.
   She changes tactics and raises upon her hands and knees and lowers her head down and kisses you some more. She moves her left leg on the outside of yours and grinds her knee into your crotch as you reach down with your right hand and grab on to her ass.
   She lays upon you and takes her right hand and grab your left tit through your tank top and rubs it. The more you moan the rougher she is. While you rub her ass with your left you return the favor and grab her right tit with your right hand. You squeeze harder than she is and she breaks the kiss and arches her back. She throws her head back and groans. You squeeze digging your nails in little making her squeal an OWWWE!
   "I see what you like bitch!" She raises her voice at you.
   She releases your tit with her right hand and grabs onto your hair and pulls it to the side making you close your eyes and show your teeth, grunting. She bends down and muffles the grunting with a deep kiss as you stop grunting and start moaning into her mouth.
   You slide your right hand in under her tank top and start massaging her breast softly, causing a moan. You suck her tongue hard when you put her nipple between your pointer finger and thumb and pinch. Her eyes widen but she can't scream because you have her tongue in your mouth.
   It hurts but she loves it as she places her right hand under your shirt and grabs your left tit and squeezes it bringing a groan from you. She is on her knees now as she starts grind her right knee on your pussy, through your sweats, Then you release her tongue. You both stop your assault as you are wet and horny.
   She looks at you and whispers. "If you want a sex fight? You will get one!"
   You moan a little as you wrap your legs low around her waist, with both hers between yours. She pulls your face to hers again and kisses you. She places both hands on your knees and slowly pushes down on them as you slide your hands in the back of her sweat pants and dig your nails into her ass cheek. She starts grinding her knee in your wet pussy again causing you to wiggle under her as she pull her leg back a little and taps her knee against your pussy. Not extremely hard, but hard enough for it to tingle.
   This time she sucks your tongue down her throat so you can't pull away. She slightly knees you again, making it tingle a little more making you want to scream but she won't let you. You are moaning and arching your back a little. She grabs both arms and holds them above your head but she will not let your tongue go. She pull her knee back a little again and you know what's coming. You know it will tingle a little but you want it so bad. She hits it again and starts grinding right afterwards making the sensation more incredible.    
   She let go of your tongue and as she does you let out a soft moan escape your lips. She is now grinding herself on your knee as you want to return the favor of pain and pleasure she showed you.
   You get a hand free and slide it in between your belly's and find the top of her sweats and fish your hand inside. You find the front of her panties and your hand wiggles in. You find her, also wet spot, and rub it between your fingers. You insert your middle finger while rubbing her lips with the others. You start to rub her lips harder against your middle finger, causing her to squirm. You take your thumb and press it hard against her clit making her groan. You rub your finger in a circle harder and harder.
   Then out of nowhere, You buck your hips and roll tossing her under you with her legs now around your waist. You start kissing her again as she is forcing your pants off your waist. You go with the flow and help her as you slide out of them. Once they are off you pin her arms down on her sides and climb up sitting on her face. You start grinding your pussy on her face as you still have her arms pinned under your legs. You slide your panties to the side and grind on her mouth and nose again.
   You reach a hand back and slide your hand in the front of her pants again. You grab onto the front of her panty crotch again and start squeezing it a little. Her knees come together as you squeeze it back and forth. She is moaning as she starts using her tongue on you. You as starting to grind a little harder as you are making her face wet. The more she uses her tongue, the more your squeeze. She is bucking like crazy as she starts using her teeth trying to bite on your folds. You are arching your back as she nibbles harder and harder.
   You violently insert a finger inside, curling a finger as to scratch her clit from the inside. You are pulling and squeezing as you go back and forth. You stop rubbing and squeezing as you are about to explode and you arch your back far as your hands go to your tits.
   She takes that moment to wrap her legs up and around your arms pulling your backwards. You legs are still trapped under her as you are bent far backwards. She is in perfect view to punish you now and you can do nothing about it. She takes her now free hands and using them all over your body.
   She uses her left arm and brags onto your right breast and starts squeezing it as your close your eyes and grit your teeth. She takes her right hand and open palms slaps, gently at first, on your wet pussy. When it comes down, it makes a small pop causing your muscles to tense. She does it again as your muscles tense causing more moans to escape. She gives your crotch a break and grabs both breast as she sits up and bites on your belly. She starts sending open slaps to your belly and crotch making you screams be mixed with pain and pleasure.
   You are wanting to get the upper hand now so you bite her toe as she screams and releases your shoulders as she meets you in a sitting position looking each other in the eyes, both breathing heavy.
   Staring in her eyes, you think. "I haven't done this since senior year in high school and forgot how it felt."
   You push her onto her back and pin her shoulders down with your knees, sitting on her chest. You reach behind you and slide your hand in the front of her pants and underwear and grab her almost bald pussy and start squeezing it. He knees come together as you slip forward sitting on her face, burying your crotch into her mouth. Her moans are muffled as you sit and grind. She has her arms around your thighs, trying to slap at them. You are alternating between squeezing and fingering as you throw you head back spitting moans of your own.
   "This feels so good, I am almost there!" You moan to yourself.
   She is squeezing your thighs as she starts using her tongue, flicking and licking. With your pleasure, you are twitching and breathing as you have a lack of oxygen. She stops with her tongue as she starts bucking and clamps her legs tight around your arm, and her eyes widen. She bites down on your crotch as she is hit with a huge orgasm. Your eyes widen, not so much from pain, because the bite sends you over the edge. Your knees start squeezing her head as you arch your back, gasping and screaming your pleasure. For what seemed like an eternity, you finally come back to earth as your release your legs from your head and fall forward on top her. You both are covered in sweat and are out of breathe. Ani on the other hand is barely conscious but is in heaven. You finally come back to reality and roll over on your back beside her as it looks you two went a 10 round boxing match.
   "I...I have never... ever done anything like that before." Ani said exhausted.
   You look at her. "Never?"
   "Never!" She replied.
   You smirk at her. "You fought like a pro."
   Your moment is rudely interrupted by the Hostess. "Bravo, Bravo! Ladies. What a show, but next time I make the matches, not you. If you wanted that kind of action? All you had to do was ask."
   Ani puts a hand over her forehead and sighs.
   "Now that you got your lips sticky? May we continue with the show?" The hostess asked. I have a big big day planned and it is going to be very exciting and very enjoyable. Turn toward the monitors ladies and see what is up on my planner."
   You and Ani raise yourselves up on your elbows as you watch the monitor as a young blonde slowly enters the chamber.
   The hostess introduces her. "This lovely lady is 25 years young from Denmark. She is a wrestling champion and survivalist. She is the youngest of three and is very competitive; Vivian.
   Her opponent is from a small island of Eastern Russia who migrated to the US with her parents at 8. She is 23 Years young, and is from a mob background. Her father is Sergei Romanov, Head mafia and drug lord. She is cold and deadly. Let us welcome. Svetlana Romanov.
   Svetlana walks in slowly with a huge evil grin on her face as she looks upon her victim.
   "She is from a family that someone does not want to be involved with. They leave no prisoners and have a reputation for torturing the people they cross paths with. That girl better watch herself. Romanov will not hold back." You explain to Ani.
   "Do you know them?" She asked.
   "Not personally no. But I know people who had run ins with them. In the end, The Romanov family owns them. Not a place you want to be in."
   Vivi was standing at the door she entered, beating on it. "Please let me out. I can't do this."
   Svetlana took advantage of this and slowly walked up behind her, smiling. She put her hands up at shoulder height and sent a hard punch to Vivi's lower back. Vivi screamed and slumped against the wall holding her back. Svetlana wasted no time in capitalizing. She started sending punches to her back, lefts and rights on both sides of her back. As Vivi fell to her knees holding her back.
   The Romanov family were well known for putting fear in people's eyes because they loved to not only killed their victims but to inflict as much pain and torture as humanly possible.
   Svetlana, smiling, let her opponent fall before she made her next move. She looks up at the camera and winks and points to her "victim". She grabs Vivi by the hair and pulls her to a stand but Vivi is not going to be another victim. As she turns to Lana, she balls her fist and sends a punch a hard punch to her solar plexus. Lana's mouth opened as she stumbled back to one knee holding her stomach. Vivi did not wait for Lana to recover moved in. With her fist at face level and palms outward. She started with a right to left combo to the side of her face. The first connects perfectly in the middle of her left cheek causing her head to snap to the side. She punches with the left that connects with the right side of her face at the front of her cheek bone, causing it to snap the other direction. Vivi attended a professional wrestling camp and some self defense classes, she knew weak points and holds.
   She raised her right elbow and jumped up and slammed it down on the top of Lana's head causing it to snap down. Vivi then raised her hard knee and connected with Lana's nose and mouth snapping her head backwards; spitting blood backwards.
   Lana is on her back holding her bloody face as Vivi walks in. Vivi raises a knee and drops into her belly and sends an elbow into her already sore cheek. Vivi starts punching with rights and lefts into her face causing more blood the spray. Vivi stands off her and walks to Lana's left side and lays on her back and puts her in an arm bar. She hold her wrist with both hands, with Lana's elbow at your lower stomach with crossed ankles over her chest and neck. Vivi is pulling hard on Lana's arm trying to break it as Lana screams. She starts punching Vivi's legs but they are too strong to do an damage but she is resourceful and bites down on her calve bringing a scream from Vivi causing her to release the leg hold while maintaining the wrist lock.
   Lana comes to a kneel, but still in the wrist lock as Vivi is trying to punch her in the face. She doesn't have a good angle because of the wrist lock.
   Lana retaliates by sending hard punches to Vivi's kidneys and stomach, trying to hit ovaries. Vivi is screaming as she raises her legs and pushes Lana away.
   Both women are fast to their feet as Lana rushes Vivi, head first and pushes her to the wall causing the back of head to hit the wall. Lana steps back as Vivi holds the back of her head, slumped over. Lana rushes again and sends an elbow to her face slamming her head into the wall again. Vivi's vision went blurry as she slide to the floor on her butt, holding her head with both hands.
   Lana, not letting Vivi recover runs in and sends a football kick hard in between Vivi's spread legs. Vivi squeaks and falls to her side now nursing her injured crotch.
   Standing up Lana taunts down at Vivi. " я удар вы киска!"
   This catches Vivi's attention, she fights through the pain and sends a heel kick to Lana's knee. Lana collapsed holding her left knee as Vivi slowly gets to her feet but Lana is no soft target. She waits until Vivi is close and she sends a hard head butt in between her eyes.
   Vivi's vision goes blurry again as she was about to fall backwards but Lana grabs a handful of hair and sends another head butt to her face, followed by another. Then an elbow to the front of her nose, smashing it against her face. This causes blood to squeeze out. She releases her hair as Vivi falls backwards holding her face as tears form in her eyes. She rolls to her right side as Lana gets to her feet with a slight limp. She walks to Vivi's head and kicks upwards catching her directly under the nose, flipping her over onto her back. She is laying there crying holding her face, kicking her heels on the ground. Lana walks around below Vivi and takes a step back and puts up her hands and fingers up in a football field goal pose. She runs in and kicks her between the legs again. That kick made you cling. Vivi screams as sits up with hands holding her crotch, crying. Lana capitalizes again and kicks her hard under the chin, knocking her onto her back once again.
   Vivi rolls onto her side gagging and coughing out blood as she crawls to her hands and knees. Lana slowly walks over to Vivi and taunts her by slapping her in the back of the head laughing.
   She grabs a hand full of her hair and pulls back hard. She pulls her to her knees and sends a knee to her nose as blood splashes all over her knee and tank top. She lets Vivi fall on her back as she puts a finger in her blood and licks it.
   Lana is wanting to toy with Vivi, so she drags her by the hair on her hands and knees to the wall. She pulls her to a stand and pushes her against the wall. Vivi can barely stand now but Lana does not care, she is enjoying this. Vivi is leaning against the wall with head down and arms to her side. Lana steps up to her and sends a hard punch just above her hip bone, then another to the other side. Both causing Vivi to scream and lean over to her side with each punch before Lana head butts her in the face again. Vivi is almost unconscious but still standing. Lana wants to humiliate her so she raises her hands in a claw and grabs Vivi's tits and squeezes them. Vivi screams out as her tits are being mauled. Lana releases the hold as Vivi's hand caress her breast as her head slumps down. Lana steps back and says with a Russian accent, "I am going to live up to what I said I was going to do."
   With that, she runs and kicks her hard again. The same place she did earlier. Vivi cries and rolls up in a ball clutching herself. Lana rolls her onto her back and starts sending punches to her face, over and over again. She punched so many times that she lost count. Vivi's face was red covered with blood as Lana has beat her to death.
   Lana is kneeling over her lifeless body as she looks to the camera and kisses her victim on the lips and flips it off.
   "ПРИНЕСИТЕ СЛЕДУЮЩИЙ!" She said to the camera.
   You see her actions and sigh. "I told you they were bad people.
   Ani shook her head and replied. "She is not bad, she is sadistic."
   The Hostess sounds through the speakers, "Congratulations my little warrior on a job well done. That was a spectacular victory. You must show no mercy, you must show no pain, for thy must fight to thy last breath, therefore thy greatness will punish all thy challenge you."   
   "Speaking of thy challenge. I have another match in store for you all.
Introducing... in this corner." She laughs. "We have a young lady of 26 years from Germany. She is a forensic scientist with a 160 IQ. She is an employee with the National Security Agency in taking down criminals from all over the globe. She had training in CQC and special weapons. She is going to show that some book worms bite. Welcome Frederica Arnold!"
   Erica is forced inside the chambers and falls belly down.
   The Hostess sighs. "I do wish they would make this easier. Anyway, her soon to be, best friend in the chamber is Penelope Anderson from South California. She is 28 years young fresh out of prison for lots and lots of crimes and I think, Miss Anderson help put her there. This is going to be interesting to watch. Yay, let us all clap in excitment." The Hostess finishes.
   Penelope is escorted to the chamber door where she gladly walks in. She looks around the room and catches eyes with one of the women who put her away for life standing in the chambers with her. Erica turns to the door and bangs on it screaming, "YOU CAN'T DO THIS." LET ME OUT OF HERE!"
   Penelope tilts her head down and smiles, "You ain't getting out of here sweetie, at least not a live. Your bitch ass is mine now chica!"
   Pene rushes in for the attack and tries sending a hard round house right to her face but Erica shifts her head to the side and uses her arms to push Pene's arm away.
   Pene is surprised and is stunned at first but retaliates with her left hand into another fist aiming at the other side of her face but it is easily blocked again as Erica jumps back to give her some room to defend herself.
   Out of frustration, Pene rushes in and starts swinging wildly. After several attempts that none connect, Pene steps back winded. Erica Rushes in with hands up as to punch Pene in face, and she falls for it and covers her face. Erica faked a punch and sends a low kick to the left knee causing her to scream and grab her bent knee. As quick as a cat, Erica retaliates with a mid kick to her stomach with her shin, causing a silent gasp. Pene goes flying back on her backside as Erica runs in and sends a knee to the side of her face, then turns and a kick to her jaw, followed by a back spin kick connecting with the other side of her face. These attacks causes Pene to spin around and land on her stomach as blood rushes from her mouth. Erica stands a couple feet away in a karate stance.
   You smile as you see that she is not showing fear. She may be 4 or so inches shorter and out weighted by at least 40 pounds, there is no backing down in her.
   "Keep it up girl, don't let her get ya." You whisper to yourself.
   Pene is on her hands and knees facing the other direction and turns her head toward her. She jumps up and runs toward Erica swinging a downward chop aiming at her but Erica is to quick and attempts a short back spin kick. It catches Pene just below the ribs with her heel causing her to fly backwards on her back holding her stomach. She resumes her karate stance as Pene slowly gets to her side gasping. She crawls to her hands and knees slowly as she does what criminals do best. She grabs a little bit of the dirt that is on the floor and tosses it into Erica's eyes. Her hands go to try and clear her vision but it is too late. Pene rushes in and slams her head into Erica belly but she catches her just in time. Pene raises her head, hard and fast catching her under the chin causing Erica's mouth to slam shut. Her vision is blurred for a second as blood comes from her mouth. She holds her face as Pene starts bashing her in the belly, hard. Pene is punching right, left, right and left causing Erica to gag and cough. As she lowers her arms to cover her stomach, Pene sends a hard fist to her right breast then her left.
   Erica screams as she grabs both tits with her hands, folding over at the waist. Pene does not waste any time and sends a knee into her nose, causing her nose to gush blood, knocking her on her back.
   In doing so, Pene fell backwards herself. Erica is hurt bad but Pene's stamina is starting to show. She rolls over on all fours, trying to catch her breath and regain her energy.
   Pene slowly is on her feet while Erica is now on all fours. Pene gradually walks over to Erica to grab her by the hair when out of nowhere, she attacks. Erica, in a flash stands on both hands, upside down and kicks the top of Pene's head with the top of her foot. Erica returns to a karate stance as Pene lands hard on her backside.
   You jump up and scream. "HELL YEAH GIRL!"
   Pene while on her back gets mad and slams her fist on the floor and jumps to her feet. She rushes Erica again but is met with a front heel kick to the face staggering her backwards. Erica this time goes in for the attack. She delivers a right side kick to the side of her left knee causing her leg to twist. Without touching the floor, she kicks the same foot to the side of her head, just below the ear. This turns her sideways a little giving her an opening to spin her foot around and catch the side of her face with the bottom of her foot spinning her around. Pene is now on her hands and knees, facing away from Erica.
   Erica is in her karate stance as Pene tries a mule kick aiming at Erica's crotch but she easily catches it with both arms and smirks. Pene with a shocked look turns her head around to see what happened when she noticed her leg in Erica's grasp.
   She releases one of her hands from Pene's foot, raises it up a little and drops an elbow into her knee bringing a scream from Pene. Erica places a foot in front of Pene's knee that is supporting her and kicks it from under her as she hits the floor. Erica jumps into the air and lands with a knee in the middle of Pene's back.
   Erica backs away from her, not wanting to finish the job. She is hoping that she doesn't have too. Pene is holding her back looking at Erica. She gets to her feet and rushes her. Pene is now throwing up a pray attack because nothing else has worked. Like last time, it does not work. Pene is punching wildly, they are aiming at different parts of her face.
   Erica easily blocks the wild punches and sends a kick to the inside of her knee. This makes her stagger back a little but she keeps coming. Erica blocks some more punches and sends a kick to the other knee causing the same results. Pene keeps punching because her mind is racing with survival and desperation. Erica changes tactics as Pene punches with her right, Erica catches and twist her wrist hard and pulls her to tip toes. Erica has a grasp on her wrist while pulling her close and wrapping her arm around Pene's. Erica now has her back flush against Pene's stomach. Erica is wanting to end this but is wanting both to walk out. She still holding to her arm she sends elbows to her face and twist her wrist hard and send a stomp to the side of her knee. Pene falls holding her knee crying in pain. Erica walks above her head and wraps her legs around Pene's neck in a figure 4 and starts chocking her. Pene is gasping and trying to hit with her good arm but it does nothing. She slowly starts to get weak as she falls unconscious.
   Ani, while looking at the monitor says. "I know this is bad but I am glad it was the criminal and not her. She does good in the world unlike her opponent. May she R.I.P."
   You reply without looking away from the monitor. "Oh she is not dead. Just passed out. She will awaken in a few hours or so, maybe with a headache but alive."
   "What? How do you know?" She asked.
   You look at her and smirk. "That is what I do and it seems that she is well trained as well."
   "But what will happen when the Hostess finds out?" She asked.
   "That I do not know."
   The hostess walks into the chamber after Erica was removed. You watch as she walks over to where Pene is laying. There is no voice but you see her lips move as she is talking to her. The guards hand and ankle cuff her and carry her away.
   "I would love to hear what she said." Ani said as she laid back on the bed.
   You turn from the monitor, "It look like she said you failed me."
   "Say what?" She asked.
   "Her lips, it looked like she said you failed me." You reply.
   "You can read lips?" She questioned.
   "Yeah some, My boyf.... my friend could lip read. His sister was deaf. He taught me how so I could watch after her if needed." You explained.
   "I know it is about gambling but is she trying to rig the fights?" You question.
   Then a voice sounds from outside the door. "Miss Anita Lewis, place your hands in the window!"
   You both look at the door and get up as she slowly walks to the door.
   "You shout. "DON'T DO THIS. TAKE ME INSTEAD.!"
   "Stand down inmate. Your time will come soon enough." The soldier commanded.
   "It is fine Jazebel, I will be fine." She said.
   "Jazz. My friends call me Jazz." You said while hugging her tight.
   You back away as the guards pull her through the door and it closes behind them.
   You rush to the monitor and place both hands on the wall waiting to see her.
   The Hostess's voice rings through the room." The last show was electrifying and I hope the next will be shocking as well. Thy who fights to survive must sometimes fight dirty themselves in order to feel clean. Let us see if the next ladies have something worth fighting for."
   You have never been too much on prayer but if this was a time for it, now would be it. You were never known for having faith and prayer in your back pocket but sometimes you do what you have to.
   The Hostess voice sounds in the room again making an attempt to sound like a ring announcer.
   "Ladies and gentlemen. Through this door From Calgary Alberta, Canada. Trinity Cruz. She is 23 years young, currently training to become an MMA fighter. She had a few fights in Japan where she received her training. She was giving the nickname Brass Knuckles because when she hits you... well you get the picture.
   Her opponent is from Los Angeles, California. She is a yoga instructor and is a 3rd black belt. She is a firecracker and is very feisty. Someone should not underestimate her for sure. Please welcome, Anita Lewis.
   "Come on baby girl, you can do this." You whisper.
   Both women are ushered into the chambers as both look at each other rubbing their wrist.
   Trinity looks at Ani with remorse in her eyes as they look red and puffy.
   "I am sorry about this. I do not want this. I wanted to become a fighter but not like this. I want to entertain people but not kill them." Ani said with teary eyes.
   Ani looks at Trinity and gets emotional. "I know. I do not want this either. Hell, I was a yoga instructor helping people get healthy. I want to help people not hurt them. It looks like I have my hands full."
   Both ladies come toward each other and hug. The Hostess breaks up the emotional confrontation.
   "How sweet is this but the only reason arms should be swinging is if they are punching faces. I do not need anyone getting all mushy because emotions cloud your judgment. If you want to survive, you must fight."
   Trinity closes her eyes and shakes her head a little and walks toward Ani with raised fist. Ani sees her coming and does the same. Both ladies are standing in front of each other with hands raised but neither one want to attack. Trinity is the first to attack as she sends a straight punch aiming at Ani's face. Ani easily slaps the punch away from her face. She punches again with the other hand and Ani slaps it away again.
   Trinity is a fighter so this is what she does best and Ani does not want to get hit by her not wanting to feel the brass knuckles. Trinity punches right, left and sends an open chop with her right hand. Ani tilts her head left to dodge the first punch, then to the right and then under the chop.
   Trinity takes a step back and shakes her hands and head a little and holds her hands up above her head in a test of strength. Ani hesitant at first, steps in and interlocks fingers with her. They both lock fingers and arms spread like wings as their chest coming crashing together. They are both extend a leg behind them to try and gain leverage as they push with their hands. They heads are touching as each are grunting in each other's ear.
   The survival instincts kick in and Trinity moves her head to the side and sends a head butt to the side of Ani's head. It didn't have enough juice to cause a lot of damage but it was enough to distract her. Ani took her focus off the strength test as Trinity sent a front head butt to her nose and then a knee connecting just under her rib cage while still holding Ani's hands.
   Ani groans and gasp from the knee to her stomach. Trinity repeats the attack sending a couple more knees to her stomach and ribs. Trinity tries to head butt again but Ani is waiting and tilts her head to the side as her head flies by. with all her energy into the head butt and uses the momentum to turn and step in behind her, wrapping her arms around her own neck. She sends a knee into the back of Trinity's knee causing her to collapse. Ani places a foot in the middle of her back and pulls on her arms. Trinity wiggles her wrist and manages to twist them and grab onto Ani's hands. She has more upper body strength than Ani and tries to use that to her advantage by trying to pull her arms apart while trying to stand. She gets to both feet in a wide stance while working to separate her arms.
   Ani realizes she is losing the advantage so she releases her arms and pushes Trinity away with her leg. Trinity stumbles forward and rolls and turns to face Ani in ready to fight but Ani did not advance. 
   Trinity wants to get this over so she rushes in for a quick attack. You watch nervously as you have no idea how Ani can defend herself as your eyes never leave the monitor.
   Trinity rushes in with her MMA training and tackles Ani to the floor. Ani with her quick thinking wraps her left arm around her neck as they hit the floor. Trinity's head hits the floor hard as Ani apllies pressure on her neck. This causes Trinity to grasp as her neck is being pulled up on. She starts sending closed fists to both of Ani's sides. She grunts and groans as the punches hits her ribs. Ani wraps her legs around her waist and starts kicking her lower back with her heels. Ani releases the chock hold but keeps the legs around her waist.
   Trinity sits up and starts wailing on Ani's stomach, chest and face. She connects with Ani's side with her right, then connects a left to her other side. She changes and hits a right to her cheek and the a left. Ani raises her arms to protect her face as fists connect with her arms. Trinity aims lower and sends a hard right to her right breast and then the left. Ani screams and crosses her arms over her chest. Trinity is relentless and tries punching her face again when Ani catches her left arm and wraps her legs over her shoulder and around her neck while holding her arm. She pulls with her arms and pushes with her legs causing her face to turn red. Ani is trying to cut off the blood and make her pass out.
   Trinity has a lot of upper strength as gets to her feet. She olaces her free hand on Ani's hip and sends a punch to her hip. Ani grunts as Trinity pulls back for another punch. This one connects with her lower back bringing a low scream from Ani. Trinity sends another punch to her lower back again connecting with the kidney. Trinity reaches down and grabs a hand full of hair and tries to use both arms to lift her off the ground.
   Ani screams from the pain in her scalp as Trinity pulls it. Trinity was able to get her off the ground a little and slams her down on her back. This loosens Ani's grip as she attempts to do it again but before she could, Ani released the hold and kicks Trinity in the face knocking her backwards.
   Trinity is on all fours as blood drips from her nose. She looks up at Ani who runs in to send a knee to her face. Trinity avoids this by cropping down on her back and wraps an arm around her leg and wraps her legs around her waist. Her ankles are behind her shoulders as Trinity pulls with her arms and pushes with her legs. Ani falls face first to the floor and smacks her face on the floor causing blood to splash floor where she hit.
   Trinity climbs on top of her and places a knee in her back and wraps an arm around her ankle and starts twisting. Ani screams and feels her ankle could break at any second. Seeing this you start hitting the wall and screaming at the monitor.
   "GET HER ANI... KICK HER ASS!"
   Ani tries to keep Trinity from breaking her ankle as she pushes up with her hands and knee. Screaming through the pain she pushes up with her hands and rolls under Trinity and pushes with her feet, throwing her face down.
   Ani gets to her feet as she wobbles on her ankle. Trinity is mad now that she could not break the ankle. She tries to capitalize on it and sends a kick to her sore ankle. It connects as Ani raises it up and Trinity sends a kick to the side of her head. This knocks her to her side and she spits blood from her lips. Trinity jumps into the air and tries to drop a knee into the side of her face but Ani saw this mad moves just in time. Trinity's knee smash the ground just in front of her face and she kicks Trinity in the side of the face and neck knocking her to her side.
   Ani rolls over on top her and grabs her right arm in an arm bar and rolls her over to her belly. Ani sits on her butt and wraps her legs around her arm and starts pulling. Trinity screams as Ani dislocates her shoulder and releases it.
   Trinity rolls onto her side screaming while holding her arm. Ani rushes and sends a hard kick to Trinity's face, making her head snap bad spitting blood. Ani capitalizes and grabs Trinity's sore arm and twist her wrist and drops a knee into her throat and pushes down really hard. Trinity does not much fight her left as Ani continues applying pressure to her throat. Trinity is kicking and gargling as her eyes slowly start to close and her kicks get slower and lighter. After what seemed like an eternity, Trinity stops moving and breathing. The whole time, Ani had tears in her eyes because she is not a killer. She taught women self defense but has never had to use it kill someone.
   Ani release Trinity as she rolls her onto her back and crosses her arms and closes her eyes.
   You see that she had one and slide your fingers through your hair and turn away from the monitor. You lower your head and take a deep breath and exhale.    "You survived babe!" You whisper.
   You ae over excited when a male voice comes from outside the door. "Miss Jazebel Walker, place arms in the window."
   You place your hands on your hips and look to the ceiling. "well shit... it is my turn now. As long as Ani is safe, that is all that matter at this moment." You say as walking to the door.
   The cuffs click around your wrist and you pull away. The door opens to see two soldiers, this time a man and woman with the Hostess. She is smiling when she lays eyes on you.
   "There is my sexy crime fighter." She said smiling at you.
   "Piss off!" You say back.
   The lady guard sends a punch to your stomach dropping you to your knees, gasping.
    "That was not nice" The Hostess said while shaking her finger at you.
   You look up at both of them and glare.
   "I will enjoy killing you when I get the chance." You say in a low voice.
   "The female guard raises her arm to punch you when the Hostess catches her arm. 
   "No need for that dear. You may have a chance to get off on kicking her ass or trying to anyway." She said to the female soldier while winking at you. "Escort her to the chamber for her dance." She ordered.
   On the way to the fight room, you pass soldiers removing Trinity's lifeless body. You lower your head and sigh, "I will need to do something before everyone dies." You whisper to yourself.
   As the door opens and the guards remove the cuffs and push you in the room as the Hostess speaks. "Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce the next bout up next on the bracket. The first lady, my personal favorite is firecracker. Her background is known very little but her training is exceptional. She is a spy and does not hold back. Her name is Jazebel Walker.
   Her opponent is, Eva Hoover, a German Soldier trained to kill with no questions asked. She is a beast who towers over all her victims at a height of 6 foot 5 inches. She would shadow most men at that height. She has also been known to bench 300 pounds easy. So Miss Walker? You have your hands full and good luck." The Hostess introduces.
 Before you could get to your feet the door closes behind you. You place both hands on the door when the other door opens behind you and in walks your opponent. She was a very tall woman, very muscular and very pretty. She has determination written all over her face and if looks alone could kill you would be dead already.
    "Well, this is Eva you tell yourself. Holy shit she is tall and very muscular." You sigh. "Oh god I have my hands full."
   Eva smiles at you and pops her knuckles and hits her fist into her hand. You roll your shoulders and jump up and down on your toes. You know that she is going to give you a beating that you have never seen before and she will kill you fast. She looks like a lady who would not hesitate either. She walks up to you with her hands down to her sides.
   "This bitch is cocky but with her size I can understand why." You tell yourself.
   She sends a hard right round house punch aiming at your face. You put up both arms and block it but it knocks you back a few feet.
   "AWE FUCK!" You scream. "She hits hard."
   She swings again with her left and her fist catches your forearms as you block it. This also pushes you back as she sends a straight right punch to your nose as you dodge under it and jump to the side and send a kick to her side. Your leg connects but bounces off and she turns her head to you and laughs.
   "Oh shit." You say to yourself.
   She punches at your face again but you dodge under it and start punching her stomach as they bounce off. She laughs and she punches both arms down on your shoulders. You scream as you hit your knees with hands at your shoulders. She raises her knee and hits you in the face, busting your lip open. As your head snaps back she sends a right connecting with your jaw knocking you to your back, causing blood to fly from your mouth and now bloody nose. You are on your back as she stomps down at you. Your eyes widen as you roll out of the way just in time and the ground vibrates as she stomps it.
   You are on hands and knees as she approaches you. She has arms to her side with fists clenched tight. Strategies are rolling through your head of what to do. You have never fought someone as big as her before and you are nervous and a little frightened.
   She comes at you and sends a punch to your face as you try and catch it but the force pushes your hand back and it still connects with your face. It wasn't hard enough to knock you out but it was hard enough to daze and stagger you. She retaliates with a right and catches you on the left cheek knocking you on your back. Your vision is a little blurry from the hit.
   You shake your head as she bends down and wraps both hands around your neck. She lifts you into the air like paper and tosses you like a rag doll. Your back slams up against the wall and you slide to the floor on your side. Your back hit hard and knocks the wind out of you for a second. She walks to you and grabs yoru neck with her left hand and sends a punch to your face but you put up both your arms and block it. She is hitting your arms with her fist and it is huritng like hell. You cannot take any more hits on your arms so you hit her elbow that is holding your neck to knock it away from you. She sends a punch to your face but you move your head just in time as her fist hits the floor where your face was just placed. You turn to look at her fist as she grabs you around the neck with both hands and lifts you up and slams you against the wall. You put both hands on her wrist as she is showing her dominance by chocking you out.
   You are gasping and trying to punch her in the face but it does nothing. She just laughs at you and continues chocking you. She releases one hand and starts punching you in the stomach. The first punch causes you to gasp then the second causes you to gag from lose of air and for the third she pulls her fist back and smirks and punches you below the rib cage as you spits blood from your mouth. She wipes the blood from her face as you try reaching for her eyes but they are out of reach, her arms are longer than yours.
   You raise both arms and slam them down as hard as you can on the inside of her elbows, causing her arms to bend, dropping you. You fall on all fours coughing up blod as she shakes her arms while you try to catch your breath.
   She comes at you and tries a knee to your face but you move and you send a hard right punch to her kidney. She grunts and goes on tip toes as she sends a back hand catching you across the face knocking you on your back again.
   You have both hands on your face as she stomps hard down on your belly. You cough and roll over in a ball holding your stomach as blood drips from the corner of your mouth. She pulls her leg back and kicks your belly again causing you to cough out more blood. She repeats this a few times before changing tactics. She kicks your back bringing you out of the ball position. She kicks you again and again making you scream and arch your back.
   She bends down and grabs you by the hair to lift you up to a stand. You are slow to your feet as she is about to send a right punch to your face. It smacks hard as your head turns with the punch. She pulls back for another when you send a punch to her right breast out of desperation. She squeaks as her right hand covers her breast. You send a left to her other breast and then a right as she lets go of your hair, holding both breast with her hands. You send a right punch and a left to her chin and stomp down hard on her right knee. She drops down to her knees holding it as you step back and kick as hard as you can, connecting just under her chin.
   Her head snaps back but she does not fall, she is still on her knees holding her face. You open your palms and slap them together on both her ears. She screams and puts hands over them. You send a left punch to her cheek, a right to her other cheek, a left, then a right and then another left. She is holding her cheeks now as you step back and prepare to send a round house kick to her head but she catches your leg and throws you across the room.
   You hit the wall hard as you fall to the floor as she falls to all fours. She gets to her feet and she looks pissed now. She shakes her head and arms and she walks in and kicks you hard in the stomach. The kick causes your body to wrap around her leg as it knocks you back a little. Still on your side holding your stomach, she kicks again connecting in the same spot. It feels your insides are being crushed, you gag and scream as more blood spills out.
   "She is killing me, I have to do something fast."
   She pulls her leg back to kick you again but you manage to find the energy to roll out of the way. You are sitting on your butt as she moves to you. You crawl backwards as she tries to attack. She grabs for your legs to stop you but you kick upwards and connect with her face. Her head snaps back as you send a heel kick to her knee, she groans and holds her knee. You kick upwards again with your heel catching her in the nose, as blood squirts out. She is holding her nose as you get to your feet and start punching her in the face. You send a right, a left, a right and a left and hit her with an uppercut knee just under the chin. Her head rocks back as her hands fall to her side. You stagger back because it took a lot of energy to throw those punches. You stand at her side and kick with your right catching her behind the neck, knocking her on her hands and knees.
   You stand beside her head and pull your leg back and send a kick to her face. She saw it coming and moved her head as your leg went flying by. You land on spread legs as you tell yourself, "Oh fuck!" She sends an uppercut between your legs as her knuckles smack home base.
   You barely put out a squeak as your hands go to your crotch as you fall to your knees. You fall in front of her as she is still on her knees. She pulls her fist back and smacks it hard behind your head. You vision goes blurry as you fall face first to the floor and she fall back upon her hands and knees.
   She gets up and walks over to you and you are still down trying to come to your senses. She grabs a hand full of hair and the other hand grabs your sweat pants waist and she lifts you and throws you into the wall. You hit the wall back first as you fall to the floor holding your back. She walks up and kicks you in the belly causing you to curl up. She grabs your hair and starts pulling you to a stand.
   When you are at your knees, you decide to use her tactic and send a hard punch to her goodies. Your knuckles smack her crotch as she releases your hair and staggers back holding herself. She is facing away from you as you slowly get to your feet. She is now bent over and has her hands on her knees gasping. You rub your belly and say. "Fuck you bitch!" as you run up behind her and do a field goal kick between her legs. It makes a smacking sound as she finally falls over onto her side as she is the one clutching her crotch now.
   You stumble back on your butt as your hand rest on your knee. Blood is still falling from your face as you get up and walk over to her. Doing your best to end this fight before she ends you, you walk over to her trying to figure how to finish this girl. "I need to ground this bitch." You tell yourself.
   You grab onto her arm as you pull it from between her legs and you twist her wrist and place a hand in the back of her shoulder and you pull back. You didn't break her arm but it hurt like hell. She couldn't move it anyway. She is on her back holding her arm as you  sit on her chest and clench your fist.
   You start throwing down punches as her head snaps side to side with each punch. You then grab her hair and slam it hard on the floor a few times. This is not a normal fighting technique but this is not a normal fight. You stand up and grab onto her leg and pull it out straight and stomp down on the side of her knee. She screams as her knee is now feeling like it is broke.
   You know that no matter how big they, if you take out a knee they drop like a stone. You walk to her head and grab her by the hair and pull her to her knee as she doesn't put weight on the one that is broke. While she is on her knees, She pull a fist back and punch her hard in the left cheek. Her head snaps to the side as you punch with the left catching her on the other cheek.
   You have your hands on your knees recovering your energy when she sends a head butt to your nose. You stagger back squeezing your nose grunting as you fall upon your knees. You pull your hand from your nose and see blood just free falling. It is your turn to be pissed. You jump to your feet and run in for another field goal kick as she is on her knees. You kick her hard as her good arm goes to cover her crotch as she screams.
   You step to her side and send an upward knee catching her under the chin making her mouth snap shut. Her hands are now at her side as you are on the verge of finishing it. You step back and send a side kick to her right jaw and then another to her left jaw. You send another upward knee under her chin again.
   "Damn this bitch will not go down!" You say as she is still on her knees.
   You walk to her side and kick as hard as you can with you right leg connecting with the back of her neck. The impact makes her fall face down as you also fall upon your butt. You get to your feet and stagger over to her and sit on her back. You place a knee between her shoulders and place both hands around her forehead and start pulling. She does not have any energy and she starts wheezing trying to breath. You are grunting as you keep pulling with your hands and pushing with your legs for more leverage. You use what little strength you have left, scream and pull hard and you hear a snap.
   Your hands slip from her head as you fall backwards on your butt. You start to cry as you lay on your back. You just witnessed a girl that almost ended your life and you have never felt that before. You lay there on your back as you close your eyes and try to breath.  Your body feels like it was hit by a truck twice and you cannot move. You lay there as your eyes slowly close.

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
Re: Contained 5
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 11:21:31 PM »
Wanted to bump this up.  Looking for part 6 etc