News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Celebrity Roleplay Boxing - Emily Ratajkowski v Elizabeth Gillies

• 0 Replies

Offline knowlesey

• God Member

The draw has been made for the first round of fights, so let’s see what these two beauties can do!

Liz Gillies

I'm so pleased to be involved in this new boxing league, and even more pleased to be fighting Emily Ratajkowski!  That tramp has a real beating coming her way!  I'm all ready, dressed in my red sports bra and black panties, with red gloves and boots, my hair hanging loose as I wait for the announcer.

Emily Ratajkowski

It's great to be one of the main attractions of the boxing league. And the best of all, my debut is against that dirty and ugly bitch of Elizabeth Gillies. I'm wearing a black sports bra, and bra shorts. I step in the ring, and the announcer introduces me.

Liz Gillies

I don't even listen to the announcements! I'm too busy watching you as you pout and preen in your corner.  Boy! I can't wait to get on with this, and beat the fucking shit out you!

Emily Ratajkowski

I wait in my corner for the bell to ring, and I’m ready to start beating on you.

Round 1

Liz Gillies

And there's the bell for the opening round.  You try to touch gloves, but I don't want any of that, and I stick out a firm left jab at your face, which you return, before hitting me to my ribs with a left and a right. I felt those shots, but come back immediately with a left jab to your mouth.

Emily Ratajkowski

You start in a strong way. I recoil a bit, and touch my lips, to see that they are not bleeding. "You just made the worst mistake of your entire life" I say. I dodge one jab, and hut you with a left hook, that hits your right hook. Then I throw some quick jabs to your face.

Liz Gillies

Your  jabs sting, and I have to step backwards, but when you give me a right hook to my flank, I hit you with a solid shot to your cheek, then try out my left uppercut, which you block, giving me another thump in the ribs, but I won't back down, and land a left and a right in your face, and now you cover and back away.

Emily Ratajkowski

I step back, to recover after some blows. Then, I approach to you, and land a combo of right and left. You step back, but react throwing some jabs. I block most of them, and then hit a powerful right hook to your face. Then a left cross, that makes you stumble.

Liz Gillies

You've hurt me, and I bring my gloves up to protect my face, but you hit me hard to my belly, and three times I gasp in pain before I manage to clinch, panting as the referee parts us.  But when he tells us to start again, I react quickly, and my left jab's in your face again.

Emily Ratajkowski

You land three jabs on my face, but when you go for the right hook, I dodge it and hit an uppercut on your ribs. You double of pain, and I continue your punishment, by landing a combo of right and left. Suddenly, the bell sounds, and I go to my corner.

Liz Gillies

I sit on my stool, and my cornermen are rubbing my body with ice.  I wince, because I'm hurting, but I'm still clear about what I want to do - knock you out!

Emily Ratajkowski

I recover the breath, and drink some water. I ended the round better than you. The bell rings, and we get up.

Round 2

Liz Gillies

I want to make a big move in this round, and I'm quicker than you are, immediately throwing my left jab into your face, this time following up with a right hook.  You stop, and I hit you again, but you counter, hitting me with a right and a left to my face, then another right in the gut, which creases me.

Emily Ratajkowski

You double in pain, and step back. I don't waste my opportunity, and follow you. I hit a combo of right and left as you get up. You try to counter me, with an uppercut to my ribs. I feel some pain, but I fight through, and land a powerful right cross on your cheek.

Liz Gillies

The fans are cheering as I stumble, but I'm not finished with you, hitting you with a left hook and a right hook as you get just a little too close to me, and now you grab me, and we exchange punches to each others body as we wait for the referee to part us again.

Emily Ratajkowski

The referee separates us, and I raise my fists. We move towards the other with our hands high. You throw some jabs, but I block them. I fight back, by punching you as fast as I can, and you recoil against the ropes. I land a powerful punch to your gut.

Liz Gillies

I'm taking punishment now, and I just can't get off the ropes as you drill those punches into my body, and I know you're trying to take the fight out of me, but I dodn't want you to, so I unload a left jab and a right cross to your face, and start trying to turn you, hitting your shoulder with three successive right handers.

Emily Ratajkowski

I'm forced to recoil, as you punch my left shoulder. I cover up, but it hurts. I try another tactic, and hug you, and wait for the bell to ring. Finally, it happens, and I go to my corner.

Liz Gillies

I feel OK as I sit down, a little achey around the body, but my men are working on that, and I know in my heart that I can take control of you now.

Emily Ratajkowski

I sit on my stool, with a bag of ice on my left shoulder. I promise to myself, that you are gonna pay for  what you did.

Round 3

Liz Gillies

The bell rings to start round three, and I'm on my way across the ring, only this time you land the first punch, a solid right jab, then the second, a left cross, and I cover, with you smacking punches into my arms as you try to weaken me to my body.

Emily Ratajkowski

"Fuck you bitch" I grunt, as I land punches on your gloves, and then on your body. I continue punching you, and forcing you to recoil. I corner you, and you have no way to escape. I throw a left cross, then a right hook.

Liz Gillies

Your punches crash into my face, and I'm hurting some more, stumbling a little as I slide along the ropes, where I start trying to fight back, landing punches, but not big ones, and I can feel my left cheek beginning to swell after that right hook you landed, and I'm not feeling good at all any more.

Emily Ratajkowski

I continue punching you. Your punches doesn't affect me, you are hitting a wall. Suddenly, you hug me, and I can't push you away. The ref part us, and I wait for you in the middle of the ring. As you are very close to me, I land a powerful right hook on your swelling cheek. "There's no chance you can stand it more" I say.

Liz Gillies

I don't reply, because I'm hurting too much, but, with our bodies so close together, I smack you good and hard in the cxnt with a left hand punch, and watch as your eyes widen, and you squeal in pain.

Emily Ratajkowski

I fall on my knees as you punch my cxnt. The ref starts to argue with you, while I clutch my pussy. The bell rings, but I get up, push the ref away, and start to punch your face. Our coaches try to separate us.

Liz Gillies

It's wild now, but our coaches get us apart, and we're snarling like alleycats as we're dragged to our corners.  My left eye is beginning to close, and you're hitting me so hard, I just needed to do something to even it up.

Emily Ratajkowski

"I'm gonna kill that bitch" I say to my coaches, that try to calm me down

Round 4

Liz Gillies

Back we go for round four, and now I make the first move, swinging a loose over the top left at your face, but you sway clear, and pepper my ribs with three left hooks and a right

Emily Ratajkowski

I continue the punishment on your ribcage. I land several and strong punches on both sides of your body. Bruises starts to appear on your skin.

Liz Gillies

I grunt and groan, and try to cover, but you're really banging those shots into my body.  I try a few left jabs, but they don't seem to bother you, and you turn my legs to jelly when you sweep a right hook across my mouth, and I can taste blood.

Emily Ratajkowski

I land another right hook, and some blood of your mouth lands on my skin. You try to cover up, but I go for your body once again. You recoil into your corner, and I land some more punches to your body.

Liz Gillies

I'm looking towards my corner for help, but all I get is , "Stay in there Liz!" which is fine, except I'm taking a beating now, stuck in my own corner while you unload punches into my gut and ribs, then send my tits jiggling with a couple of snappy little uppercuts.

Emily Ratajkowski

I continue punching your body for a while, and Ithrow some uppercuts to your breasts. I'm beating you for a while. I have some of your blood on my gloves. The bell rings, just when I punch your stomach, and you land on your knees.

Liz Gillies

There's no count, but you and I both know that was a knockdown, and I'm slumped on my stool, my body in agony, and my left eye isn't looking good, and I just sit and wait for the bell.

Round 5

Emily Ratajkowski

I recover some breath, and the bell sounds. I get up, and walk towards you. I'm ready to finish you off. I land strong jabs on your face, and again, blood goes flying through the air. I land then a punch on the right side of your body.

Liz Gillies

I stagger across the ring, and you come after me, feint to throw another shot to my body, but punch me to the face instead, a right jab, a left hook, a right cross, and then you work on my midsection again, bending me over at the hips as you punish me.

Emily Ratajkowski

As you bend over, I smirk, and punch the side of your skull. You stumble a bit. When you can stand again on your feet, I land several jabs on your face, and I see that one of your eyes is completely closed. Then I punish your body again, and after a hard punch on the right side of your body, I hear a crack. I may have broken one rib.

Liz Gillies

I scream in agony, and gasp, "No!" when the referee says, "Shall I stop it?" but I regret that as you whip punches into my body one after another, then, as I drop my gloves, you thud a couple of right hooks into my face, and I'm a sitting duck, backed into a neutral corner.

Emily Ratajkowski

"Get up bitch, I'm not done with you" I say. Surprisingly, you get up, and I smile at that. The ref moves me away, and when he gives the sign to continue, I hit you with a right uppercut, that sends you back to the canvas

Liz Gillies

I sprawl on the canvas, blood dribbling from my nose and mouth, but I get up again as the referee's count reaches 7, and I assure him that I'm OK, but I don't feel OK, and you're hitting my body again, taking your time, making sure you're hurting me, not seeming to be in a hurry to end this fight, the bell ringing once again.

Emily Ratajkowski

"I will come in a minute" I say, and then wink you. i sit on my stool, and wait for the next round.

Liz Gillies

I'm battered and exhausted, and a quick finger press to my ribcage confirms that at least one has been broken.  Tears are running down my cheeks, and my manager tells me, "You little shit! You talk a good fight - but that's where it ends!"

Round 6

Emily Ratajkowski

The bell sounds, and I get up. "This is the end, bitch" I say, and hit powerful punches on your face. You look really bad. I continue with the punishment, and punch your broken rib.

Liz Gillies

Again I scream, and I see the hatred in your eyes as you give me a hard one-two to my face, blood spraying everywhere, and I stagger backwards, arms flailing as I try to fight back aimlessly.

Emily Ratajkowski

I continue punching you, and I laugh at your pathetic tries to fight back. I hit you with right punch to your belly. Again you double in pain. I raise your face, and punch your nose, that explodes. Then, a right hook to your skull, and a left one to the other side, makes you fall.

Liz Gillies

I'm blinded as I hit the canvas, and I try to collect myself, but the count is being barked out above me, " 7 - 8 - 9 -10! You're out!"  I stay facedown on the canvas, knowing that I've taken a bad beating tonight.

Result of the Fight

Emily Ratajkowski knocked out Liz Gillies in round 6

Emily Ratajkowski

I roll you to the side, and take off your top and shorts, exposing for everyone, your breasts and pussy.