News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Family Fight!!! Moms Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (the fight)

• 34 Replies

Offline amyfights1418

• love to cat nhb pin sub box been doing cyber too
Re: Family Fight!!! Moms Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (the fight)
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2016, 03:10:50 PM »
Kick her ass Leslie shes a fat cow

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 11:54:45 PM »
For everybody who has been following this thread in the Clique Wars section :

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=60771.0

The Main Event of the Family Fight has started over on Chat zy. Since there's been a lot of talk here and interest in the fight, we didn't want to disappoint everybody by waiting till it finishes to post the log. Karen and I both have busy schedules so it probably will take a while before it's all over.

So here's the start of the fight, the build-up and intros and some early action to wet your appetites. Please feel free to comment and we hope you all like the action... especially my supporters and friends!!!

Leslie xoxo

KAREN vs LESLIE (THE FIGHT)

Leslie: I can’t believe I’m back here again so soon. This palatial estate where my Lex fought blonde cow Karen’s slut daughter Kayla. Spending the night in the same room Lex did. Fighting Karen in the same pit that Lex and Kayla fought in. There’s a lot at stake here. I’m fighting not only to kick that bitch’s big fat ass but for my family’s honor. There’s been bad blood between us right from the start. A whole lot of nasty comments and trash talking. And the first time we fought Karen did beat me. I made a mistake, I know that now, and I paid for it. She suckered me into fighting her fight instead of following my fight plan. I tried to go toe to toe against her but the weight difference between us was too much to handle. She beat me pretty bad. In front of my girls and a full house of spectators. And she hasn’t shut up about it since. Then when Lex tried to avenge my loss her bitch daughter Kayla beat and humiliated my girl right here in this damn building. And Kayla’s mouth is just as big as her cow mother’s.  Mtc

Leslie: Well that won’t happen this time. It can’t. It’s time to shut their big mouths. And that’s just what I’m going to do… All these thoughts race through my mind over and over all night long as I toss and turn in bed in this room. I finally manage to get some sleep. The alarm goes off at 9 am and grab a quick light breakfast before heading down to the estate’s private gym for a workout. Nothing major, a turn on the elliptical and the stationary bike, some Pilates stretches, working my body getting loose and ready for the fight. I go back to my room and Lex is there waiting. I know she has some bad memories of what happened to her here. My heart aches for my baby girl and I tell her she doesn’t have to stay if the memory is too much to handle. She says she’ll deal with it, no worries. I am so proud of my girl!  Mtc

Leslie: We spend the rest of the day quietly talking strategy. I take a long relaxing hot bubble bath soaking in the tub. I towel off and look at my nude tight tan fit body in the full length mirror. That cow looks like a pile of inner tubes compared to me, I giggle. Lex laughs and hands me my fighting bikini. A classic Victoria’s Secret black & white print thong bikini that shows off my amazing 46 year old bod to the highest degree. My shiny dark hair is pulled back in a loose knotted ponytail. I slip on my black and red Oriental stiletto strap sandals and Lex helps me into my scarlet silk kimono with the embroidered golden fire-breathing dragon on the back that my boy toy brought back for me when he went to Thailand. I give Lex a hug, whisper “Payback time”, and we make our way down the long corridor to the fighting Pit.    Yt

Karen: We approach the sprawling estate in a white Cadillac Limo that my 10 year younger man rented as a surprise for me. All of us enjoying the autumn colors and sipping on some wine as we arrive the evening before the WAR with this Ratty little bitch bag Leslie. Kayla several of my GFs and their men and Kayla and several of her friends. As we pull up the long winding drive we rehash and retell the story of how Kayla outclassed and humiliated that bitch bags daughter Alexa. Everyone laughs as Kayla shows the pictures of how she finished her. I continue to beam with pride as I have been. Mtc

Karen: As we enter the mansion there is some staff that direct us to our wing. In the formal foyer we notice two large eisles one with a picture of me and one with a picture of ratty bitch bag Leslie. Kayla says look Mom their is the slut you are going to own for the second time! Our group chuckles and then we head to our different rooms before having dinner. Mtc

Karen: I settle in my room and relax after dinner with my man as he strips me down and massages me from head to toe with warm oil. He admires and knows how lucky he is to have a strong mature woman. He says this body is so perfect and powerful. Cant wait to see it in action. After a decent night sleep Kayla and I have some breakfast and take a long walk around the acreage of the estate and then take a nice swim in the indoor pool followed by soaking in the hot tub. I then make my way to my room for the remainder of the day and relax and watch some movies and have my Boy Toy rub my feet and body to keep me loose. Kayla comes to the door and says Mom about an hour away from showtime. Want me to pull your hair back. Kayla works on my hair and elegantly pulls it up then my Man rubs me down with a light coat of lotion as I slip into my light baby blue silk thong and pantie set. Even I have to say I look amazing with my blonde hair strong vuloptiois body. Everyone is ready to see me dominate the little slut bag again. yt

Leslie: I make my way down the corridor with Lex, neither of us say a word. The only sound is the click-click-click of our heels on the Italian tile floor. Prominent on display on either side of the door to the fight arena are big poster size photos of me and the blonde heifer. Lex stops and squeezes my arm as we get to the door. I know she’s remembering her fight in there. “You don’t have to come in sweetie. Its okay.” Lex shakes her head. “No I’m here for you Mom. You are gonna destroy that fat bitch. And then I’m gonna kick Kayla’s ass!” I smile and hug my girl tight. The door opens and she goes inside. I hold back and take a deep breath calming my nerves and composing myself. Then I step into the room. Mtc

Leslie: First thing I see is all the spectators milling around all dressed elegantly sipping champagne in Waterford crystal flutes. There are even more seats for this fight than last time. Looks like 20 or more on each of the four sides. The spectators see me walk in and move to their seats still chattering. I see Lex head over to the reserved seats for my guests. She joins my 16 year old daughter and a few good good friends. I break into a big smile when I see my guy there looking so handsome and debonair in his uniform having flown in from O’Hare in Chicago where he was on special assignment. He blows me a kiss and gives me a thumbs-up. The tuxedo clad announcer points me over to my corner and I walk across the soft red velvet like carpet to the spot right in front of my family. I slip off my heels and test the carpet under my bare feet bobbing up and down lightly. I hand the heels to my younger daughter to hold as I wait for the big blonde bitch.  Yt

Karen: Standing in the mirror in my silky light blue thong and bra putting on the finishing touches when I hear the knock at the door. Kayla answers and a handsome well dressed staff member says its time to make your way to the arena Mam! I smile and slip on my thigh high stelto boots and zip them them up as they fit snug against my powerful legs. Then Kayla holds out my black silk robe for me to slip into. I tie it around my waist and we start making our way. We both are smiling and chit chatting as we have such great fond memories of this place. I jokingly say to Kayla " You know we are undefeated in this place" We chuckle as we come to the double doors. I walk in and am a bit surprised with how packed it is. I hear Kayla say Wow there is a big crowd Mom. I notice the nicely dressed crowd and the lights dimmed with the exception of the bright spot light on the pit. I take a deep breath. Given how I completely dominated this bitch bag in our last fight I am not nervous at all. Have some butterflys but that is mainly from all the people watching and not fighting as I am very confident. mtc

Karen: I start making my way down the elevated Isle towards the red velvet carpeted pit with the black padded perimeter wall. Almost to pit and I glance over to see my section of close friends and supporters. I wink and then give a wet kiss to my hottie man. I can tell he is excited and beaming with pride as he knows everyone here will be admiring as his woman completely takes this slut bag apart. The handsome gentleman in the tuxedo opens the door to the pit. I give him a smile and a wink and strut to my corner of the pit. I slowly untie and remove my black silk robe. Standing in my black thigh high zip up boots and light blue thong and bra set. I strut to the center of the ring and flex my biceps showing off my compact powerful body. Then I slowly unzip my boots and slip out of them. Feeling the soft velvet carpet on my bare feet. I walk right over to the bitch bag and slam my chest into hers. Your time is out bitch bag!!! Then I feel the tuxedo announcer gently pull me back away and gives me direction to go back to my corner. I pick up my boots and robe and then hand them to Kayla over the 4ft pit wall. Grabs my ankle of my left leg and pulls it behind me then my right as I wait for the announcer. Yt

Leslie: I lean over the padded black wall holding hands with my guy, our faces together. He’s giving me advice, I listen and nod taking it all in. Then he gives me a long lingering kiss for luck and love. I hear a commotion and turn to see the fat blonde cow clump in dressed like a two dollar hooker. I roll my eyes and say “Moo!” and my friends all laugh. I stand with my hands on my hips watching you strip off your robe displaying your big fleshy pale body to everyone. I turn to my guests and put my finger in my mouth making a gagging motion. They laugh again. So do some people I don’t know sitting nearby. I purposely still haven’t taken off my kimono, I’m waiting to show off my superior body after you finish stripping. You start walking straight at me. “What’s she up to?” my guy asks. I stand my ground, legs spread wide, hands on my hips. You push your saggy boobs into me hard. I dig my feet into the carpet and don’t budge. I push back into you. My eyes lock on yours. The announcer moves to us. Before he gets to us I shove you in the chest hard with both hands. The announcer leads you back to your corner as I stand there with my fists clenched.  Mtc

Leslie: I make sure all the attention is on me. I take a couple steps forward and undo the sash of my kimono letting it slowly slide down my lightly oiled body to the carpet.  I turn in a slow full circle letting you and everyone in the arena get a good look at my tight tan fit firm body shining in the bright lights. I give you a smirk saying my body blows yours out of the water, bitch!  The announcer moves to the center of the pit with his mic and says “Good evening ladies and gentlemen! It’s time for the Main Event, the Cougar Bitch Fight you have all been waiting for!! The revenue from tonight’s gate, tickets and wagers, is $75,000! The winner of the fight will receive $7500, 10% of the gate as a prize! In the red corner weighing in at 111 pounds and standing 5 foot 2 ½ inches… Lets hear it for beautiful sexy brunette Leslie!!” I smile and wave to the crowd and the thundering applause I get. I strut around and pirouette working my hot bod and getting lots of whistles from the appreciative men in the audience. I blow kisses and move back to my corner. I lean against the padded wall, my arms rest on it as I smirk over at the cow.  Yt

Karen: My elbows resting on the black padded wall as the announcer gets the crowds attention. My man lightly rubbing my shoulders and giving me words of encouragement. I hear the crowd go quite as he starts to announce you. Then the crowd erupts as you step foward. I roll my eyes and Try to speak over the crowd noise to my man and friends " This slut bag must of used her life savings to pay people cheer for her" The crowd is loud and its obvious you have more supporters from FCF. Then I say they must get off watching this slut bag get dominated as my friends lightly laugh. mtc

Karen: My heart beats harder and I clinch my fists as this ratty slut bag struts around acting so cocky! I cant wait to beat the bitch and cockyness right out of her AGAIN! The announcer looks in my direction. " Standing in the Blue Corner" She is a tough strong bombshell blonde standing 5'2 ½ inches and weighing in at an undisclosed weight I bring you the incredible buxom Blonde Karen!!! “I hear a nice roar from the crowd. I step forward and flex my biceps and give a smile and a wink. The announcer signals us to the center of the pit as he goes over the final instructions. I look straight into your eyes " Bitch the beating that I gave you last time will seem like a day at the spa!!!!!” The announcer directs us back to our corners and tells us to wait for the bell. yt

Leslie: I stretch my legs and do some knee bends and windmill my arms as the announcer introduces you. I have to giggle when I hear “undisclosed weight” and I say ‘Wow she must of broke the scale!” This gets another laugh. The announcer signals us to the center to give the instructions. I stare at you as I listen. I bounce on the balls of my feet and dance a little bit getting loose and calming my nerves. I answer your taunt back “Bitch when this is over you’ll be laying on the carpet like a beached whale!!!” The announcer steps between us and sends us back to our corners to wait for the bell. My guy leans over the padded wall and rubs my shoulders. I turn and get a quick kiss. My girls are on their feet. Lex has her fists clenched and she is glaring over at Kayla. Mtc

Leslie: The bell sounds and the crowd roars. I move out of my corner in a quick pace with my fists raised high. I don’t rush straight at you all reckless like. I move in at an angle on my toes darting in and out. I change directions making you follow me. Trying to frustrate you. You make a grab for my arm but I easily move out of the way. Then I suddenly stop and turn to my left. I plant my left foot behind me on the carpet and send my right foot out with my heel aimed right at that very inviting target…your belly!  Yt  

Karen: Standing in my corner. Lightly bouncing on my toes as I wait for the bell to ring. I hear the bell ding and then the crowd roars. Shocked how loud the crowd is as I can barely hear my man and my girls over noise. I see you start to dart out and close the distance. A bit surprised considering the beating I gave you last time. My fists clinched and my body muscles tighten up. I start to move foward putting my fists up and ready to start pounding on this ratty little bitch. My eyes locked on you as I see you moving around erratically. I start to get close knowing I will have no problem overpowering you. We get close and I bring my right fist back to strike but before I do I get caught with your kick into my stomach. It hits low enough and doesent knock the wind out of me but hurts even for a weak little bitch bag like you. It forces me to step back. I grit my teeth " Dumb move you ratty slut bag! Now your gonna get punished" I charge foward and step into a strong right punch towards your chest!!!! Yt

Leslie: I hear you grunt when my foot drives hard and deep into your lower belly and you back up. The crowd cheers especially everyone rooting for me. My guy pounds his fists on the padded wall hollering “Yes! Yes! That’s the way!” I keep dancing on my toes darting side to side not giving you an easy not-moving target. “What’s wrong cow? Didn’t like me kicking you?” I taunt. “Get used to it bitch!!” You rush at me and I brace myself sliding to my left a step. I throw a hard kick at your inner right thigh as you get closer. The top of my right foot connects on your meaty thigh with a hard SMACK just as your fist slams into my chest. I gasp and backpedal lucky that I am quick enough to get my right foot back down again or I would have ended up on my ass. I stay on my feet and circle to my left keeping distance between us for now. Your punch hit me flush and hard in my right breast and it hurt but I try not to show that it did. I raise my fists again and glare at you. “That the best you got bitch?” I keep dancing and moving making you move with me. “I can do this all day, you’ll be gassed and sucking wind soon!” I get close enough to throw another kick, this time my left foot aiming at your left thigh.  Yt  

Karen: The crowd not settling down at all as our exchanges heat up. My hard punch connects and slams into your chest but at they same time I let out a high pitched yelp as I hear the flesh on flesh smack as your bare foot cracks my inner thigh. Glaring at you " YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THOSE KICKS BITCH BAG!!!!" My left thigh is stinging and tender but it will wear off. You raise your fists and I raise mine I follow you as you dart around " Get over here you ratty little slut bag!!!!" I come foward trying to get in tight with you bringing my right fist back again and step foward throwing another punch to the same spot of your chest but once again i hear a smack on my thigh as you catch me with yet another kick. I let out another yelp! " YOUR FUCKING DEAD BITCH . Wince and grit my teeth as I am getting really pissed and gonna hurt you for those strikes! Yt

Leslie: I know my kicks are hurting you and I am LOVING the sad little yelps you are making every time they connect. I see a nice purple bruise start to show on your meaty thigh. My battle plan is working perfectly. I start to lift my leg again for another strike. But you throw another hard punch at my breast that lands in the exact same spot with a loud smack. Your fist squishes my nipple and pushes my breast in with the hard impact. It’s my turn to yelp as I back up again with my right hand covering my stinging throbbing breast. My back is against the padded wall. I barely hear Lex scream “Mom get out of there!!” over the noise of the crowd. I quickly adjust my bikini top and start to move sideways along the wall as you move at me. ”You can’t do shit to me if you can’t stand up slut!!!” I yell at you as I keep moving. Fists up. Tense and ready. Looking for an opening.  Yt

Karen: I connect with another fist smashing into your breast. I know it hurts as I got some power behind it and I see you back up towards your corner. I need to keep punishing you and thats exactly what I am gonna keep doing. I see you holding your tit and then you start moving around the wall. I start to smirk " I am just getting warmed up bitch bag!" I move in your direction. My thigh stings as with each step as I put weight on it but it will shake off. I charge foward as your back is against the wall my left hand goes for your hair and I ball my fist up throwing another right this time towards your ribs! " Play time is over bitch bag!" I hear my man and girls shouting at me but being on the opposite end I can barely make it out over the crowd noise. Yt

Leslie: You close the distance fast and cut off any chance I have to move away. My back is against the wall. You grab my hair and roughly start to yank it hard. I yelp again and grab for your left wrist with my right hand. "Let go of my hair slut!!" Your right fist crashes into my ribs with force and I cry out from the sudden shock and pain. My legs buckle a bit but I stay standing. My back presses into the padded wall. I know I have to get away from you being trapped like this! My guy is screaming "GET OUT OF THERE!" Grrrrr I'm trying!!! I use my free hand to grab your big right tit and squeeze it while I push my hand into you. Trying to get a little distance between our bodies. Just enough for me to bring my knee up aiming at your lower belly. Yt

Karen: My fist crashes into your ribs with a hard thud. The crowd reacts with as you hear the whole arena lets out a OHHHHHHH!!! Being an experienced fighter and being a 47 yo woman I know this is my time to break your spirit. My left hand with a tight grip on slimy hair. Yanking your head back and getting ready to push my body weight onto you and then unleash some fists all over your weak body. Clinching in tighter I feel my big perfect right tit being roughly squeezed and yanked at. I go to grab your hand and then feel your knee crash into my stomach. Almost the exact same spot your first kick hit. I let out a grunt and my hand instinctively goes down to cover it. I step back and give us some space. I adjust my bra as it had pulled down over my perfect tit. Feeling like the loud crowd and you have alot of supporters is helping fuel your will to fight I keep backing up toward my corner where my supporters can get in your head and I can continue to break you down physicaly and mentally!!!! I yell across the pit and signal you in my direction with my hands. " Come on bitch bag I am gonna break your will you old wrinkled slut"!!!!! yt

Leslie: My knee strike does its job. It makes you let go of my hair. I straighten up and lean against the wall. I hold my ribs and take a big breath. Your hard punches are hurting me but I’m fighting through the pain. I have to be careful and watch out for your fists. My guy leans close and shouts advice at me. He says what I’m thinking, how you are a lot bigger than me and I have to avoid clinches. Stick with your strategy, it’s working, he says. I lean forward with my hands on my knees and take another deep breath. Then straighten up and toss my hair back fixing my ponytail that came partly undone from your hairpulling. I move out of my corner and cross the carpet slowly toward you, fists up as you beckon me. “You are the one whose will is gonna break cow bag! You’re the one backing up and running away from little me!!” I get close enough and send yet another kick out at your left outer thigh with my right foot. Thinking its been working so far, do it again!!  Yt

Karen: Standing in my corner and listening to my Man. " Keep using those hard fists Karen she cant take it! Dont give her those kicks! Those are doing damage! " I knod and catch my breath breathing harder and see you accept my challenge as you start coming in. Listening to my man say " Same Spot Baby! Use your fists!" I come foward to meet u. mtc

Karen: Meet you as you close in. I clinch my fists and my eyes lock in to your chest. So stupidly I am not fighting as smart as I usually do and just then I hear Kayla Yell " Her Kicks Mom Shes gonna kick!!!!" Just as I get my left hand ready to catch it the crowd hears I loud flesh on flesh smack as your bare foot catches my thigh again. I let out a loud high pitched scream as it connects with the already tender bruised part! I limp and move around the wall untill the sting wears off. I hear my man yelling with a tad of frustration in his voice " No More of those Baby!!!! Stop her! I nod and keep moving around the wall!!!! I glare and snarl at you ! YOUR FUCKING DEAD YOU WHORE!!!!!! Yt

Leslie: I laugh out loud when I hear your loud high pitched scream. "HA! YOU'RE NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YOU BITCH??" I taunt and follow you as you limp along the wall. "You can't handle me, you're too damn slow!!!" I dart in and give your big ass a nice kick, not too hard, just hard enough to sting and embarrass you in front of your man and your bitch daughter and everybody. My bare foot smacks your fleshy ass cheek with a sweet THWAP! The crowd LOVES it, they are cheering and laughing. I scoot back away from you after the kick. My confidence grows, I'm really having fun now. mtc

Leslie: I turn to Kayla who is sitting there looking all sad. "First I take care of your bitch mother and then its time for your beating from Lex!!" I turn my attention back to you. You are still walking along the wall. I move in fast working my way behind you targeting the back of your knee with another kick to knock you down off your feet!!! 'YOU ARE GOING DOWN HARD COW BAG!!!" Yt

Karen: I limp around the wall hoping this sharp numbing pain in my leg quickly wears off. So frustrated as I have very limited mobility with my leg being hurt like this. Trying to regroup when you come foward again I turn and your barefoot smacks my ass. I am so pissed at this point my face turns red with frustration. Holding onto the wall I hear you taunting Kayla. The crowd is so loud but I notice my section of supportrs has grown silent and my man looks to be as frustrated as I am. After you have words with Kayla I am irate!!! FIGHT ME LIKE A WOMAN YOU CHEATING WHORE! Just then you dart toward me knowing whats coming I turn my back and try to bring my arm down to protect my wounded leg, with my arm covering my thigh you go lower this time and your barefoot cracks into the back of my knee! I scream out in agony and fall to one knee instinctively holding my leg... Oh gawd you fucking cheating bitch!!! yt

Karen: You are such a dirty cheating bitch Leslie!!!!!!!!

Leslie: I thought you were so big and bad and tough??? This is just like kicking the HEAVY bag at the gym!!!

It's been a while since we updated because Karen had to do some unexpected traveling and we picked up the action again this morning. This update is a short one but it's something. Next update will be more substantial!

KAREN vs LESLIE (THE FIGHT) - continued

Leslie: I smirk and pump my fist when I hear your scream of agony and see you drop to one knee. “YES! The cow is down!!!” I turn to your little slut Kayla and make a motion like I am wiping my hands and then shrug my shoulders. “I thought your Mom was so BIG and BAD and TOUGH! Shit this is like kicking the HEAVY bag at the gym!!” I point at her and then make a slashing move across my throat with my thumb. Then I point across the pit to where Lex is on her feet cheering me on. "Lex is coming for you next Kayla kitten!" I move in on you now before you can get back up again. I come at you from behind and push my body into your back. I wrap my right arm around your neck from behind and grab your ratty blonde hair with my left, getting a handful and begin to yank on it hard. I start to put pressure on your throat with my arm while I strain trying to force your bigger body down all the way to the carpet. Yt

Karen: Falling to one knee and grabbing the back of my wounded leg. My leg is absolutely throbbing. I hear your supporters and the crowd going crazy your man and Alexa pounding on the black pit wall and then hear your annoying voice once again taunting my sweet Kayla. On me knees and all I can think about " How the did this ratty little bitch bag get me in this position" Frustrated beyond belief and trying to think " How can I get back in this right with my leg hurting this bad" Just then I feel you pounce on my back then your forearm in my throat. I let out a high pitched yelp as you roughly rip at my hair. I scream out!!! GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!!!!! My face cringing as you have my back and You start pressuring me foward. With my leg throbbing in pain I decide to give you that hold. I fall on my my stomach. Both of my hands grip your forearm trying like hell to pry it off my throat. I start digging my nails in as hard as I can. GET OFF ME YOU OLD WHORE!!! yt

Leslie: I succeed in pushing you all the way down to the carpet stretching you out on your stomach under me. I am a little surprised at how little trouble I'm having controlling our bigger body this way. Why was I so nervous about fighting you, I think to myself. This is so easy! I giggle out loud. Then you start clawing my forearm savagely. I yelp out in pain. Since I have you down I pull my arm off your throat and scramble up to a straddle sitting on your back. I still have a tight grip on your hair and I tug hard. mtc

Leslie: I see we are facing your supporters so I pull your head up off the carpet by your ratty hair and call out to Kayla "Look at your bitch Mom now!! You must be SO proud of her!!!" And to your man "Take a good look at what a real woman is doing to your sad pathetic fat cow!" Still holding your hair I reach my free hand behind me and give your enormous ass a hard SMACK! Sounds like a gunshot in the arena. Then another SMACK for the other ass cheek. My supporters are laughing and cheering and I am having SO much fun. I grab the elastic waistband of your thong and hook my fingers in and start to pull it up hard to give you a painful wedgie. Yt

Karen: Spread out on my stomach on the soft velvet carpet. You have me mounted from my back side. This has to be the most unflattering and embarrasing positions I have ever been in. Having my man, my friends and my girls here witnessing this is just emotionally overwhelming. You roughly keep yanking my head up by my hair I let out another yelp! Once again you start taunting my Man and my sweet Kayla I want to break down but I know I have to stay strong for my girls. Just then I feel you smacking my ass. First the right cheek the the left! The crowd lets out a roar and a laugh. I can feel the blood rushing to my face and I know its beet red. Just thinking to myslef OMG get me the fuck out of this place. This cant get any worse then I feel your fingers hook around my thong and start ripping up. I feel the material going deep inside me. I hear Kayla and Katie let out horrifyng crys as they see what you are doing to me. That makes me go ape shit crazy. I shriek out and yelp out. I place my arms on the carpet and lift up with everything I have. I start trying to crawl toward the wall then I start bucking and squirming my body. I start uncontrollably screaming. GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!!! I AM GOING TO RUIN YOU! I start flinging wild elbows behind me. Trying to hit any part of you I can.... yt

Karen: You stupid bitch bag!!!! I am going to make sure you pay in the worst way for this! You will pay!, You are such a whore!

Leslie: I am in total control of you and having so much fun punishing you paying you back for the humiliating beating I took from you and my Lex took from your slut daughter. Your shriek of agony echoes through the arena drowning out the noise of the crowd. I have to laugh hearing it. Then you start squirming wildly and bucking your bigger body. Have to let go of your thong and lean forward to keep my balance on top of you. Your flying elbow slams into my tummy. I grunt out and then your other elbow smashes into my breast. I cry out and a wild hard buck from you sends me flying. I sprawl on the carpet on my side arms and legs flying. I sit up wincing in pain with one hand on my breast and one on my belly. I start to pull up to my knees and adjust my bikini top. Frustrated that you were able to escape. I breathe deep to catch my breath and turn to face you. 'You got real lucky cow bag! But it won't last!' Yt

Karen: I buck and thrash and with so much relief I feel you slide off my back. I try to scamper towards the wall. I see my girls and my man standing and screaming in desperation for me to get up. I pull myself up using the wall. My leg is throbbing and it is so hard to put any weight on it let alone move. Breathing hard and my face cringing in pain I quickly hook my thong with my fingers and pull it down. Breathing hard I am sure I am red. I hear someone from the crowd say look at those smack marks on her ass! I snarl and glare at you. I point my finger and limp foward. I scream at you " Dont you dare taunt my girls you old slut bag!!! Dont you dare!!! I am irrate. My leg is hurting bad but I am not going down with out a fight. I close the distance between us. Much slower then I want. I grab at your black greasy hair and throw a right uppercut to your ribs!!!! yt

Leslie: I get to my feet and take another breath as I try to ignore the throbbing pain in my breast and belly. I see you pull yourself up using the wall. I start to move in fast to attack when you turn to face m with a glare and your fists clenched. I stop short knowing you may be hurt but you are still bigger and stronger than I am and now really pissed. So charging in all reckless could be dangerous for me. I move in slowly careful watching you. Looking for a chance to kick your bad leg again. I maneuver into a good position and start to rear my leg back for a kick when you move in and grab my hair. I put my foot back don on the carpet as you pull me toward you by my hair and send a crashing punch had into my ribcage. My hand are up grabbing at your wrist by reflex so you get an open shot. I cry out and my body buckles to the side. I drop to one knee gasping. Still trying to pull your hand from my hair as your supporters start to cheer. "Let go of my hair bitch!!" Yt

Karen: Being able to get you off my back is such a releif and I am hoping to be able to hurt you enough to give myself a chance. As I have you by the hair and slam an uppercut into your ribs. I hear you wail out a cry and it so satisfying. The crowd reacts as they see you go down on a knee. Its a start to a long road. I am hurt , You know it , I know it and the crowd knows it but I still have a chance if I can fight my kind of fight and slow you down. I throw my other hand in your hair and use my superior strength to yank you up! GET UP YOU CHEATING SLUT BAG! Still locked onto your hair I clinch up with you and slowly start limping moving to the pit wall. We go to the pit wall. Clinched up tight. My left had deep in your hair I move my right down and to distract you I rip at your top followed by another right uppercut to your ribs! How does that feel bitch bag! I shout and glance over at my man and girls as they are all nervously on the edge of their seats. yt

Leslie: I'm on 1 knee catching my breath with you tugging my hair. I start smacking and clawing your forearm. Now both your hands are in my hair and you yank up so hard I cry out again. You pull me up to my feet roughly using my hair. My scalp feels like its on fire and I have to blink away the sudden tears in my eyes. 'YOU BITCH!!!' I snarl. 'LET GO!!!' You pull me into you, your bigger body pushing into mine in a tight clinch. I reach my left hand up and grab a handful of your blonde mop and start doing some yanking of my own. You use your size and strength advantage to move us toward the wall. mtc

Leslie: You press into me and pin me against the padded wall. I struggle to stop you but you are too big and strong. My back and butt push into the wall by your corner in front of your girls. Your slut Kayla is screaming right in my ear. We are clinched so tight together I can't move, I can't even try a kick. I still yank and tug at your hair and start to throw a punch at your body when you suddenly grab my top and rip and yank at it. My tits pop out exposing them for all to see as my top is pulled to the side. Your bitchy girls start giggling and I blush thinking I need to cover up. Your fist crashes hard into my ribs again in the same spot and I buckle again. The wind is knocked out of me and I cry out gasping. Your hand in my hair and your body pressed into mine keeps me on my feet pinned against the wall. I squirm as much as I can to try to escape. yt

Karen: I start making more progress. I hear you cry out like the little bitch you are. I snarl and say " Thats it let everyone hear your true colors! Wailing like the bitch you are!" I continue to rip at your top and feel it break loose. Your tugging at my hair and it hurts but we are positioned in a clinch a hold that I have to keep in order to have a chance with my leg like this. I lean in putting my weight on you. My head being pulled back but I glance and see my man and girls shouting directions. “Keep pounding on her Mom!” I hear them yell. “Dont let her in the open Mom!” Youve got my hair and you nearly had broke me emotionally and I need to make you realize I am not broken. I reach down and grab you by the womanhood! " Why dont you squeal for my man and my girls bitch bag!!!!” I yell! “Squeal !!!!” yt

Leslie: You keep tearing at my top and rip it completely off me. Little slut Kayla snatches it from your hand. I feel it rip free and realize I'm topless in a room full of strangers and my daughter and man and friends. How could things change so fast? One minute I had the cow bag hurt bad and I was in complete control. Next minute I'm topless and hurting and pinned against the wall by your big flabby body. I keep yanking your hair "You're buying me a new top after I beat your ass!" I yell. I keep tearing at your hair, I know it hurts you. I see the look on your face and hear you yelp out. The my eyes go wide and I let out a loud shriek when you clamp hold of my womanhood and start squeezing and pinching. I go up on my tiptoes and try to twist my body side to side. You squeeze tighter and I wail again from the pain. Embarrassed that I'm topless with you attacking my tender womanhood like this. I start to jerk my body as much as I can with your weight pinning me against the wall. I swing my free hand at you punching at your arm and side and body wildly to try to force you to let go. Yt

Karen: As expected you go ape shit crazy as I lock down in your womanhood. My supporters erupt with cheers as you let ouy a loud wail! " That's it bitch bag get on those tippy toes and wail for us like the bitch you are!!!” I am trying to keep my hold and keep you pinned but with you thrashing, punching and with my wounded leg I start to slowly lose my grip but I manage to get a hold of the fabric and I give it two yanks as hard as I can. I hear the fabric rip and as it tears free I get off balance and fall back and catch my balance and hop on my good leg! Holding your panties. “I am going to stuff these in your mouth bitch bag!!!!!”  yt

Leslie: I finally force you to release your grip and back off but not before you yank my thong off. I stumble and fall to the carpet on my side by the wall. I moan in pain and pull up to my hands and knees wincing from the throbbing pain with my hand covering my kitty. It dawns on me that you've stripped me and now I'm totally nude! I clutch at the wall and slowly pull myself up to my feet. Now that your bigger body isn't covering mine everyone can see me clearly. I hear gasps and some hoots and laughter from the crowd. I'm flustered and my first thought is to cover up my breasts with my arm and my kitty with my other hand. I'm embarrassed, hurting, tears run down my red face and now I'm really pissed. "You're dead you fat cow!!" I move at you in a fury not thinking just wanting to hurt you bad! I charge with fists swinging aiming at any part of your big body that I can hit. yt  

Karen: I hear the crowd roaring as I have you stripped naked. My chest heaves up and down as I breathe harder and harder. Normally I would finish you off but my leg is throbbing as you can see the swelling and the welts. You react to being stripped and in a frenzy you charge at me. I try to step back as your fists are wildly flying and this damn wounded leg is making me so slow. I feel one then two fists hit me in the face my head snaps back and I am stumbling back before getting caught with another fist to my chest. I wail out and put my arms up to try and block your wild punches. My back crashes into the pit wall keeping me up. I hear my man yelling " Get your fists up baby! Clinch with her Clinch!!!!”  yt

Leslie: I back you up into the padded wall with my fists flailing at you. A couple punches hit your ugly face and snap your head back. I gasp in air as much as my hurting ribs will let me. Trying to ignore the pain in my kitty. I push my smaller body into yours and throw a couple punches at your soft belly. Then I grab at your thong and yank it hard trying to rip it off you! See how you like getting stripped you bitch!! I feel it start to rip and give just as you wrap your arms around me and clinch tight. We stumble around on the carpet as I rip your thong off completely. yt

Karen: We clinch up again and I know I have to find a way to keep the fight like this. We are turning and wrestling for control. The pain and stiffness in my leg really setting in. As we roughly wrestle for control I can't help crying out with each movement as my leg feels sharp pains shooting. You're totally naked and now I am naked from the waist down. I am breathing hard gasping with each breath My body is red and lightly coated with perspiration . I look over and trying to move us closer to the wall. Trying to keep my body rested on yours to try and catch my breath and relief from the pain. My right arm wrapped around your waist my left shoots down and grabs and claws at your left ass cheek. “GIVE IT UP BITCH BAG!” I look over and see the entire crowd on their feet as they can tell we are both hurting but determined. Yt

Leslie: I struggle to stay on my feet as you keep pushing and resting your heavier body on mine. Sweating profusely now and getting tired from holding us both up. "QUIT LEANING ON ME YOU COW!!!" I gasp. I try to push you away but can't. I reach a hand up and cup your chin squeezing your cheeks and pushing your head back. Your right arm wrapped around my body tight really hurts my ribs. I groan and then yelp when you start clawing my ass cheek. "DAMN YOU CHEATING BITCH!!!" I have to back pedal as you push us toward the wall. Our bare feet tangle and we both topple onto our sides on the carpet with a crash still locked together.  yt

Karen: Tangled together and as we wrestle for control our legs get tangled together and suddenly we go crashing to the carpet. We hit with a thud and I cry out in pain as my wounded leg is so sensitive and the hard rough fall to the floor takes its toll. I glance over and see your Hottie BF and slut daughter leaning on the wall screaming. My left hand instinctively grabs the back or my leg and my face is cringing in pain. Locked in a catball with my free hand and right leg I try to use them to push you away! “GIVE UP BITCH BAG!!!”  I scream out in frustration! yt

Leslie: We hit the carpet hard. You cry out right in my ear. I take the brunt of the fall with my arm and my sore ribs. My elbow hits the floor right on the bone and pain shoots up and down my arm. Forcing me to cry out in agony too. We both lay there for a bit gasping and moaning. Sobbing and sweaty. The crowd is on their feet. The noise is deafening. We both start moving again at the same time. Locked in a savage catball. You try to push me away onto my back. I fight back pushing into you as hard as I can to stop you. I grit my teeth and arch my back straining to push your bigger stronger body away and try to get you on your back while trying to stop you from getting me on my back. Both hurting and exhausted knowing whoever wins this struggle gets the upper hand in the fight.  yt

Karen: Trying with everything I have to get you to turn you and get you on your back but I can feel you straining and arching your back.I can see your muscles poping out of your scrawny body. Normally I would have no problem over powering you but you hurt me early and it has really taken its toll. I am trying but the pain has made me weaker then normal. I feel you slowly starting to get the controlling position. I cry out as my body is not reacting how I want! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU OLD SLUT BAG!!!! Yt

Karen: You are nothing but a cocky nasty bitch bag!!!! Gawd I cant stand you!

Leslie: My arms are shaking from the strain on my muscles. I shut my eyes and bite my lip as I push into you. Thinking to myself, I can't move the cow bag, she's too big and too strong!! Willing myself to keep trying. I dig my foot into the carpet for leverage and use my last burst of energy for a final push. I suck in a deep breath and let out a savage yell as I push!!!! I finally manage to get you on your back!!! My momentum sends me on top of you and I collapse there laying on your body exhausted. yt

« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:20:47 AM by Leslie K »

Offline lilkristyclaws

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 05:15:59 AM »
Wow cougars are so competitive and  determined! Going at it!!!! Leslie looks to be grinding her down!

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2016, 01:30:41 AM »
Yay Mom! You got this! Woo hoo!!   :-*
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2016, 09:16:34 PM »
Damn ladies! Off the hook! I thought the daughters fight was hot but the Mommy's are showing em how its done!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2016, 10:12:06 PM »

The Main Event of the Family Fight has started over on Chat zy. Since there's been a lot of talk here and interest in the fight, we didn't want to disappoint everybody by waiting till it finishes to post the log. Karen and I both have busy schedules so it probably will take a while before it's all over.

So here's the start of the fight, the build-up and intros and some early action to wet your appetites. Please feel free to comment and we hope you all like the action... especially my supporters and friends!!!

Leslie xoxo

Leslie: I can’t believe I’m back here again so soon. This palatial estate where my Lex fought blonde cow Karen’s slut daughter Kayla. Spending the night in the same room Lex did. Fighting Karen in the same pit that Lex and Kayla fought in. There’s a lot at stake here. I’m fighting not only to kick that bitch’s big fat ass but for my family’s honor. There’s been bad blood between us right from the start. A whole lot of nasty comments and trash talking. And the first time we fought Karen did beat me. I made a mistake, I know that now, and I paid for it. She suckered me into fighting her fight instead of following my fight plan. I tried to go toe to toe against her but the weight difference between us was too much to handle. She beat me pretty bad. In front of my girls and a full house of spectators. And she hasn’t shut up about it since. Then when Lex tried to avenge my loss her bitch daughter Kayla beat and humiliated my girl right here in this damn building. And Kayla’s mouth is just as big as her cow mother’s.  Mtc

Leslie: Well that won’t happen this time. It can’t. It’s time to shut their big mouths. And that’s just what I’m going to do… All these thoughts race through my mind over and over all night long as I toss and turn in bed in this room. I finally manage to get some sleep. The alarm goes off at 9 am and grab a quick light breakfast before heading down to the estate’s private gym for a workout. Nothing major, a turn on the elliptical and the stationary bike, some Pilates stretches, working my body getting loose and ready for the fight. I go back to my room and Lex is there waiting. I know she has some bad memories of what happened to her here. My heart aches for my baby girl and I tell her she doesn’t have to stay if the memory is too much to handle. She says she’ll deal with it, no worries. I am so proud of my girl!  Mtc

Leslie: We spend the rest of the day quietly talking strategy. I take a long relaxing hot bubble bath soaking in the tub. I towel off and look at my nude tight tan fit body in the full length mirror. That cow looks like a pile of inner tubes compared to me, I giggle. Lex laughs and hands me my fighting bikini. A classic Victoria’s Secret black & white print thong bikini that shows off my amazing 46 year old bod to the highest degree. My shiny dark hair is pulled back in a loose knotted ponytail. I slip on my black and red Oriental stiletto strap sandals and Lex helps me into my scarlet silk kimono with the embroidered golden fire-breathing dragon on the back that my boy toy brought back for me when he went to Thailand. I give Lex a hug, whisper “Payback time”, and we make our way down the long corridor to the fighting Pit.    Yt

Karen: We approach the sprawling estate in a white Cadillac Limo that my 10 year younger man rented as a surprise for me. All of us enjoying the autumn colors and sipping on some wine as we arrive the evening before the WAR with this Ratty little bitch bag Leslie. Kayla several of my GFs and their men and Kayla and several of her friends. As we pull up the long winding drive we rehash and retell the story of how Kayla outclassed and humiliated that bitch bags daughter Alexa. Everyone laughs as Kayla shows the pictures of how she finished her. I continue to beam with pride as I have been. Mtc

Karen: As we enter the mansion there is some staff that direct us to our wing. In the formal foyer we notice two large eisles one with a picture of me and one with a picture of ratty bitch bag Leslie. Kayla says look Mom their is the slut you are going to own for the second time! Our group chuckles and then we head to our different rooms before having dinner. Mtc

Karen: I settle in my room and relax after dinner with my man as he strips me down and massages me from head to toe with warm oil. He admires and knows how lucky he is to have a strong mature woman. He says this body is so perfect and powerful. Cant wait to see it in action. After a decent night sleep Kayla and I have some breakfast and take a long walk around the acreage of the estate and then take a nice swim in the indoor pool followed by soaking in the hot tub. I then make my way to my room for the remainder of the day and relax and watch some movies and have my Boy Toy rub my feet and body to keep me loose. Kayla comes to the door and says Mom about an hour away from showtime. Want me to pull your hair back. Kayla works on my hair and elegantly pulls it up then my Man rubs me down with a light coat of lotion as I slip into my light baby blue silk thong and pantie set. Even I have to say I look amazing with my blonde hair strong vuloptiois body. Everyone is ready to see me dominate the little slut bag again. yt

Leslie: I make my way down the corridor with Lex, neither of us say a word. The only sound is the click-click-click of our heels on the Italian tile floor. Prominent on display on either side of the door to the fight arena are big poster size photos of me and the blonde heifer. Lex stops and squeezes my arm as we get to the door. I know she’s remembering her fight in there. “You don’t have to come in sweetie. Its okay.” Lex shakes her head. “No I’m here for you Mom. You are gonna destroy that fat bitch. And then I’m gonna kick Kayla’s ass!” I smile and hug my girl tight. The door opens and she goes inside. I hold back and take a deep breath calming my nerves and composing myself. Then I step into the room. Mtc

Leslie: First thing I see is all the spectators milling around all dressed elegantly sipping champagne in Waterford crystal flutes. There are even more seats for this fight than last time. Looks like 20 or more on each of the four sides. The spectators see me walk in and move to their seats still chattering. I see Lex head over to the reserved seats for my guests. She joins my 16 year old daughter and a few good good friends. I break into a big smile when I see my guy there looking so handsome and debonair in his uniform having flown in from O’Hare in Chicago where he was on special assignment. He blows me a kiss and gives me a thumbs-up. The tuxedo clad announcer points me over to my corner and I walk across the soft red velvet like carpet to the spot right in front of my family. I slip off my heels and test the carpet under my bare feet bobbing up and down lightly. I hand the heels to my younger daughter to hold as I wait for the big blonde bitch.  Yt

Karen: Standing in the mirror in my silky light blue thong and bra putting on the finishing touches when I hear the knock at the door. Kayla answers and a handsome well dressed staff member says its time to make your way to the arena Mam! I smile and slip on my thigh high stelto boots and zip them them up as they fit snug against my powerful legs. Then Kayla holds out my black silk robe for me to slip into. I tie it around my waist and we start making our way. We both are smiling and chit chatting as we have such great fond memories of this place. I jokingly say to Kayla " You know we are undefeated in this place" We chuckle as we come to the double doors. I walk in and am a bit surprised with how packed it is. I hear Kayla say Wow there is a big crowd Mom. I notice the nicely dressed crowd and the lights dimmed with the exception of the bright spot light on the pit. I take a deep breath. Given how I completely dominated this bitch bag in our last fight I am not nervous at all. Have some butterflys but that is mainly from all the people watching and not fighting as I am very confident. mtc

Karen: I start making my way down the elevated Isle towards the red velvet carpeted pit with the black padded perimeter wall. Almost to pit and I glance over to see my section of close friends and supporters. I wink and then give a wet kiss to my hottie man. I can tell he is excited and beaming with pride as he knows everyone here will be admiring as his woman completely takes this slut bag apart. The handsome gentleman in the tuxedo opens the door to the pit. I give him a smile and a wink and strut to my corner of the pit. I slowly untie and remove my black silk robe. Standing in my black thigh high zip up boots and light blue thong and bra set. I strut to the center of the ring and flex my biceps showing off my compact powerful body. Then I slowly unzip my boots and slip out of them. Feeling the soft velvet carpet on my bare feet. I walk right over to the bitch bag and slam my chest into hers. Your time is out bitch bag!!! Then I feel the tuxedo announcer gently pull me back away and gives me direction to go back to my corner. I pick up my boots and robe and then hand them to Kayla over the 4ft pit wall. Grabs my ankle of my left leg and pulls it behind me then my right as I wait for the announcer. Yt

Leslie: I lean over the padded black wall holding hands with my guy, our faces together. He’s giving me advice, I listen and nod taking it all in. Then he gives me a long lingering kiss for luck and love. I hear a commotion and turn to see the fat blonde cow clump in dressed like a two dollar hooker. I roll my eyes and say “Moo!” and my friends all laugh. I stand with my hands on my hips watching you strip off your robe displaying your big fleshy pale body to everyone. I turn to my guests and put my finger in my mouth making a gagging motion. They laugh again. So do some people I don’t know sitting nearby. I purposely still haven’t taken off my kimono, I’m waiting to show off my superior body after you finish stripping. You start walking straight at me. “What’s she up to?” my guy asks. I stand my ground, legs spread wide, hands on my hips. You push your saggy boobs into me hard. I dig my feet into the carpet and don’t budge. I push back into you. My eyes lock on yours. The announcer moves to us. Before he gets to us I shove you in the chest hard with both hands. The announcer leads you back to your corner as I stand there with my fists clenched.  Mtc

Leslie: I make sure all the attention is on me. I take a couple steps forward and undo the sash of my kimono letting it slowly slide down my lightly oiled body to the carpet.  I turn in a slow full circle letting you and everyone in the arena get a good look at my tight tan fit firm body shining in the bright lights. I give you a smirk saying my body blows yours out of the water, bitch!  The announcer moves to the center of the pit with his mic and says “Good evening ladies and gentlemen! It’s time for the Main Event, the Cougar Bitch Fight you have all been waiting for!! The revenue from tonight’s gate, tickets and wagers, is $75,000! The winner of the fight will receive $7500, 10% of the gate as a prize! In the red corner weighing in at 111 pounds and standing 5 foot 2 ½ inches… Lets hear it for beautiful sexy brunette Leslie!!” I smile and wave to the crowd and the thundering applause I get. I strut around and pirouette working my hot bod and getting lots of whistles from the appreciative men in the audience. I blow kisses and move back to my corner. I lean against the padded wall, my arms rest on it as I smirk over at the cow.  Yt

Karen: My elbows resting on the black padded wall as the announcer gets the crowds attention. My man lightly rubbing my shoulders and giving me words of encouragement. I hear the crowd go quite as he starts to announce you. Then the crowd erupts as you step foward. I roll my eyes and Try to speak over the crowd noise to my man and friends " This slut bag must of used her life savings to pay people cheer for her" The crowd is loud and its obvious you have more supporters from FCF. Then I say they must get off watching this slut bag get dominated as my friends lightly laugh. mtc

Karen: My heart beats harder and I clinch my fists as this ratty slut bag struts around acting so cocky! I cant wait to beat the bitch and cockyness right out of her AGAIN! The announcer looks in my direction. " Standing in the Blue Corner" She is a tough strong bombshell blonde standing 5'2 ½ inches and weighing in at an undisclosed weight I bring you the incredible buxom Blonde Karen!!! “I hear a nice roar from the crowd. I step forward and flex my biceps and give a smile and a wink. The announcer signals us to the center of the pit as he goes over the final instructions. I look straight into your eyes " Bitch the beating that I gave you last time will seem like a day at the spa!!!!!” The announcer directs us back to our corners and tells us to wait for the bell. yt

Leslie: I stretch my legs and do some knee bends and windmill my arms as the announcer introduces you. I have to giggle when I hear “undisclosed weight” and I say ‘Wow she must of broke the scale!” This gets another laugh. The announcer signals us to the center to give the instructions. I stare at you as I listen. I bounce on the balls of my feet and dance a little bit getting loose and calming my nerves. I answer your taunt back “Bitch when this is over you’ll be laying on the carpet like a beached whale!!!” The announcer steps between us and sends us back to our corners to wait for the bell. My guy leans over the padded wall and rubs my shoulders. I turn and get a quick kiss. My girls are on their feet. Lex has her fists clenched and she is glaring over at Kayla. Mtc

Leslie: The bell sounds and the crowd roars. I move out of my corner in a quick pace with my fists raised high. I don’t rush straight at you all reckless like. I move in at an angle on my toes darting in and out. I change directions making you follow me. Trying to frustrate you. You make a grab for my arm but I easily move out of the way. Then I suddenly stop and turn to my left. I plant my left foot behind me on the carpet and send my right foot out with my heel aimed right at that very inviting target…your belly!  Yt  

Karen: Standing in my corner. Lightly bouncing on my toes as I wait for the bell to ring. I hear the bell ding and then the crowd roars. Shocked how loud the crowd is as I can barely hear my man and my girls over noise. I see you start to dart out and close the distance. A bit surprised considering the beating I gave you last time. My fists clinched and my body muscles tighten up. I start to move foward putting my fists up and ready to start pounding on this ratty little bitch. My eyes locked on you as I see you moving around erratically. I start to get close knowing I will have no problem overpowering you. We get close and I bring my right fist back to strike but before I do I get caught with your kick into my stomach. It hits low enough and doesent knock the wind out of me but hurts even for a weak little bitch bag like you. It forces me to step back. I grit my teeth " Dumb move you ratty slut bag! Now your gonna get punished" I charge foward and step into a strong right punch towards your chest!!!! Yt

Leslie: I hear you grunt when my foot drives hard and deep into your lower belly and you back up. The crowd cheers especially everyone rooting for me. My guy pounds his fists on the padded wall hollering “Yes! Yes! That’s the way!” I keep dancing on my toes darting side to side not giving you an easy not-moving target. “What’s wrong cow? Didn’t like me kicking you?” I taunt. “Get used to it bitch!!” You rush at me and I brace myself sliding to my left a step. I throw a hard kick at your inner right thigh as you get closer. The top of my right foot connects on your meaty thigh with a hard SMACK just as your fist slams into my chest. I gasp and backpedal lucky that I am quick enough to get my right foot back down again or I would have ended up on my ass. I stay on my feet and circle to my left keeping distance between us for now. Your punch hit me flush and hard in my right breast and it hurt but I try not to show that it did. I raise my fists again and glare at you. “That the best you got bitch?” I keep dancing and moving making you move with me. “I can do this all day, you’ll be gassed and sucking wind soon!” I get close enough to throw another kick, this time my left foot aiming at your left thigh.  Yt  

Karen: The crowd not settling down at all as our exchanges heat up. My hard punch connects and slams into your chest but at they same time I let out a high pitched yelp as I hear the flesh on flesh smack as your bare foot cracks my inner thigh. Glaring at you " YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THOSE KICKS BITCH BAG!!!!" My left thigh is stinging and tender but it will wear off. You raise your fists and I raise mine I follow you as you dart around " Get over here you ratty little slut bag!!!!" I come foward trying to get in tight with you bringing my right fist back again and step foward throwing another punch to the same spot of your chest but once again i hear a smack on my thigh as you catch me with yet another kick. I let out another yelp! " YOUR FUCKING DEAD BITCH . Wince and grit my teeth as I am getting really pissed and gonna hurt you for those strikes! Yt

Leslie: I know my kicks are hurting you and I am LOVING the sad little yelps you are making every time they connect. I see a nice purple bruise start to show on your meaty thigh. My battle plan is working perfectly. I start to lift my leg again for another strike. But you throw another hard punch at my breast that lands in the exact same spot with a loud smack. Your fist squishes my nipple and pushes my breast in with the hard impact. It’s my turn to yelp as I back up again with my right hand covering my stinging throbbing breast. My back is against the padded wall. I barely hear Lex scream “Mom get out of there!!” over the noise of the crowd. I quickly adjust my bikini top and start to move sideways along the wall as you move at me. ”You can’t do shit to me if you can’t stand up slut!!!” I yell at you as I keep moving. Fists up. Tense and ready. Looking for an opening.  Yt

Karen: I connect with another fist smashing into your breast. I know it hurts as I got some power behind it and I see you back up towards your corner. I need to keep punishing you and thats exactly what I am gonna keep doing. I see you holding your tit and then you start moving around the wall. I start to smirk " I am just getting warmed up bitch bag!" I move in your direction. My thigh stings as with each step as I put weight on it but it will shake off. I charge foward as your back is against the wall my left hand goes for your hair and I ball my fist up throwing another right this time towards your ribs! " Play time is over bitch bag!" I hear my man and girls shouting at me but being on the opposite end I can barely make it out over the crowd noise. Yt

Leslie: You close the distance fast and cut off any chance I have to move away. My back is against the wall. You grab my hair and roughly start to yank it hard. I yelp again and grab for your left wrist with my right hand. "Let go of my hair slut!!" Your right fist crashes into my ribs with force and I cry out from the sudden shock and pain. My legs buckle a bit but I stay standing. My back presses into the padded wall. I know I have to get away from you being trapped like this! My guy is screaming "GET OUT OF THERE!" Grrrrr I'm trying!!! I use my free hand to grab your big right tit and squeeze it while I push my hand into you. Trying to get a little distance between our bodies. Just enough for me to bring my knee up aiming at your lower belly. Yt

Karen: My fist crashes into your ribs with a hard thud. The crowd reacts with as you hear the whole arena lets out a OHHHHHHH!!! Being an experienced fighter and being a 47 yo woman I know this is my time to break your spirit. My left hand with a tight grip on slimy hair. Yanking your head back and getting ready to push my body weight onto you and then unleash some fists all over your weak body. Clinching in tighter I feel my big perfect right tit being roughly squeezed and yanked at. I go to grab your hand and then feel your knee crash into my stomach. Almost the exact same spot your first kick hit. I let out a grunt and my hand instinctively goes down to cover it. I step back and give us some space. I adjust my bra as it had pulled down over my perfect tit. Feeling like the loud crowd and you have alot of supporters is helping fuel your will to fight I keep backing up toward my corner where my supporters can get in your head and I can continue to break you down physicaly and mentally!!!! I yell across the pit and signal you in my direction with my hands. " Come on bitch bag I am gonna break your will you old wrinkled slut"!!!!! yt

Leslie: My knee strike does its job. It makes you let go of my hair. I straighten up and lean against the wall. I hold my ribs and take a big breath. Your hard punches are hurting me but I’m fighting through the pain. I have to be careful and watch out for your fists. My guy leans close and shouts advice at me. He says what I’m thinking, how you are a lot bigger than me and I have to avoid clinches. Stick with your strategy, it’s working, he says. I lean forward with my hands on my knees and take another deep breath. Then straighten up and toss my hair back fixing my ponytail that came partly undone from your hairpulling. I move out of my corner and cross the carpet slowly toward you, fists up as you beckon me. “You are the one whose will is gonna break cow bag! You’re the one backing up and running away from little me!!” I get close enough and send yet another kick out at your left outer thigh with my right foot. Thinking its been working so far, do it again!!  Yt

Karen: Standing in my corner and listening to my Man. " Keep using those hard fists Karen she cant take it! Dont give her those kicks! Those are doing damage! " I knod and catch my breath breathing harder and see you accept my challenge as you start coming in. Listening to my man say " Same Spot Baby! Use your fists!" I come foward to meet u. mtc

Karen: Meet you as you close in. I clinch my fists and my eyes lock in to your chest. So stupidly I am not fighting as smart as I usually do and just then I hear Kayla Yell " Her Kicks Mom Shes gonna kick!!!!" Just as I get my left hand ready to catch it the crowd hears I loud flesh on flesh smack as your bare foot catches my thigh again. I let out a loud high pitched scream as it connects with the already tender bruised part! I limp and move around the wall untill the sting wears off. I hear my man yelling with a tad of frustration in his voice " No More of those Baby!!!! Stop her! I nod and keep moving around the wall!!!! I glare and snarl at you ! YOUR FUCKING DEAD YOU WHORE!!!!!! Yt

Leslie: I laugh out loud when I hear your loud high pitched scream. "HA! YOU'RE NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YOU BITCH??" I taunt and follow you as you limp along the wall. "You can't handle me, you're too damn slow!!!" I dart in and give your big ass a nice kick, not too hard, just hard enough to sting and embarrass you in front of your man and your bitch daughter and everybody. My bare foot smacks your fleshy ass cheek with a sweet THWAP! The crowd LOVES it, they are cheering and laughing. I scoot back away from you after the kick. My confidence grows, I'm really having fun now. mtc

Leslie: I turn to Kayla who is sitting there looking all sad. "First I take care of your bitch mother and then its time for your beating from Lex!!" I turn my attention back to you. You are still walking along the wall. I move in fast working my way behind you targeting the back of your knee with another kick to knock you down off your feet!!! 'YOU ARE GOING DOWN HARD COW BAG!!!" Yt

Karen: I limp around the wall hoping this sharp numbing pain in my leg quickly wears off. So frustrated as I have very limited mobility with my leg being hurt like this. Trying to regroup when you come foward again I turn and your barefoot smacks my ass. I am so pissed at this point my face turns red with frustration. Holding onto the wall I hear you taunting Kayla. The crowd is so loud but I notice my section of supportrs has grown silent and my man looks to be as frustrated as I am. After you have words with Kayla I am irate!!! FIGHT ME LIKE A WOMAN YOU CHEATING WHORE! Just then you dart toward me knowing whats coming I turn my back and try to bring my arm down to protect my wounded leg, with my arm covering my thigh you go lower this time and your barefoot cracks into the back of my knee! I scream out in agony and fall to one knee instinctively holding my leg... Oh gawd you fucking cheating bitch!!! yt

Leslie: I thought you were so big and bad and tough??? This is just like kicking the HEAVY bag at the gym!!!

It's been a while since we updated because Karen had to do some unexpected traveling and we picked up the action again this morning. This update is a short one but it's something. Next update will be more substantial!

Leslie: I smirk and pump my fist when I hear your scream of agony and see you drop to one knee. “YES! The cow is down!!!” I turn to your little slut Kayla and make a motion like I am wiping my hands and then shrug my shoulders. “I thought your Mom was so BIG and BAD and TOUGH! Shit this is like kicking the HEAVY bag at the gym!!” I point at her and then make a slashing move across my throat with my thumb. Then I point across the pit to where Lex is on her feet cheering me on. "Lex is coming for you next Kayla kitten!" I move in on you now before you can get back up again. I come at you from behind and push my body into your back. I wrap my right arm around your neck from behind and grab your ratty blonde hair with my left, getting a handful and begin to yank on it hard. I start to put pressure on your throat with my arm while I strain trying to force your bigger body down all the way to the carpet. Yt

Karen: Falling to one knee and grabbing the back of my wounded leg. My leg is absolutely throbbing. I hear your supporters and the crowd going crazy your man and Alexa pounding on the black pit wall and then hear your annoying voice once again taunting my sweet Kayla. On me knees and all I can think about " How the did this ratty little bitch bag get me in this position" Frustrated beyond belief and trying to think " How can I get back in this right with my leg hurting this bad" Just then I feel you pounce on my back then your forearm in my throat. I let out a high pitched yelp as you roughly rip at my hair. I scream out!!! GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!!!!! My face cringing as you have my back and You start pressuring me foward. With my leg throbbing in pain I decide to give you that hold. I fall on my my stomach. Both of my hands grip your forearm trying like hell to pry it off my throat. I start digging my nails in as hard as I can. GET OFF ME YOU OLD WHORE!!! yt

Leslie: I succeed in pushing you all the way down to the carpet stretching you out on your stomach under me. I am a little surprised at how little trouble I'm having controlling our bigger body this way. Why was I so nervous about fighting you, I think to myself. This is so easy! I giggle out loud. Then you start clawing my forearm savagely. I yelp out in pain. Since I have you down I pull my arm off your throat and scramble up to a straddle sitting on your back. I still have a tight grip on your hair and I tug hard. mtc

Leslie: I see we are facing your supporters so I pull your head up off the carpet by your ratty hair and call out to Kayla "Look at your bitch Mom now!! You must be SO proud of her!!!" And to your man "Take a good look at what a real woman is doing to your sad pathetic fat cow!" Still holding your hair I reach my free hand behind me and give your enormous ass a hard SMACK! Sounds like a gunshot in the arena. Then another SMACK for the other ass cheek. My supporters are laughing and cheering and I am having SO much fun. I grab the elastic waistband of your thong and hook my fingers in and start to pull it up hard to give you a painful wedgie. Yt

Karen: Spread out on my stomach on the soft velvet carpet. You have me mounted from my back side. This has to be the most unflattering and embarrasing positions I have ever been in. Having my man, my friends and my girls here witnessing this is just emotionally overwhelming. You roughly keep yanking my head up by my hair I let out another yelp! Once again you start taunting my Man and my sweet Kayla I want to break down but I know I have to stay strong for my girls. Just then I feel you smacking my ass. First the right cheek the the left! The crowd lets out a roar and a laugh. I can feel the blood rushing to my face and I know its beet red. Just thinking to myslef OMG get me the fuck out of this place. This cant get any worse then I feel your fingers hook around my thong and start ripping up. I feel the material going deep inside me. I hear Kayla and Katie let out horrifyng crys as they see what you are doing to me. That makes me go ape shit crazy. I shriek out and yelp out. I place my arms on the carpet and lift up with everything I have. I start trying to crawl toward the wall then I start bucking and squirming my body. I start uncontrollably screaming. GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!!! I AM GOING TO RUIN YOU! I start flinging wild elbows behind me. Trying to hit any part of you I can.... yt

Karen: You stupid bitch bag!!!! I am going to make sure you pay in the worst way for this! You will pay!, You are such a whore!

Leslie: I am in total control of you and having so much fun punishing you paying you back for the humiliating beating I took from you and my Lex took from your slut daughter. Your shriek of agony echoes through the arena drowning out the noise of the crowd. I have to laugh hearing it. Then you start squirming wildly and bucking your bigger body. Have to let go of your thong and lean forward to keep my balance on top of you. Your flying elbow slams into my tummy. I grunt out and then your other elbow smashes into my breast. I cry out and a wild hard buck from you sends me flying. I sprawl on the carpet on my side arms and legs flying. I sit up wincing in pain with one hand on my breast and one on my belly. I start to pull up to my knees and adjust my bikini top. Frustrated that you were able to escape. I breathe deep to catch my breath and turn to face you. 'You got real lucky cow bag! But it won't last!' Yt

Karen: I buck and thrash and with so much relief I feel you slide off my back. I try to scamper towards the wall. I see my girls and my man standing and screaming in desperation for me to get up. I pull myself up using the wall. My leg is throbbing and it is so hard to put any weight on it let alone move. Breathing hard and my face cringing in pain I quickly hook my thong with my fingers and pull it down. Breathing hard I am sure I am red. I hear someone from the crowd say look at those smack marks on her ass! I snarl and glare at you. I point my finger and limp foward. I scream at you " Dont you dare taunt my girls you old slut bag!!! Dont you dare!!! I am irrate. My leg is hurting bad but I am not going down with out a fight. I close the distance between us. Much slower then I want. I grab at your black greasy hair and throw a right uppercut to your ribs!!!! yt

Leslie: I get to my feet and take another breath as I try to ignore the throbbing pain in my breast and belly. I see you pull yourself up using the wall. I start to move in fast to attack when you turn to face m with a glare and your fists clenched. I stop short knowing you may be hurt but you are still bigger and stronger than I am and now really pissed. So charging in all reckless could be dangerous for me. I move in slowly careful watching you. Looking for a chance to kick your bad leg again. I maneuver into a good position and start to rear my leg back for a kick when you move in and grab my hair. I put my foot back don on the carpet as you pull me toward you by my hair and send a crashing punch had into my ribcage. My hand are up grabbing at your wrist by reflex so you get an open shot. I cry out and my body buckles to the side. I drop to one knee gasping. Still trying to pull your hand from my hair as your supporters start to cheer. "Let go of my hair bitch!!" Yt

Karen: Being able to get you off my back is such a releif and I am hoping to be able to hurt you enough to give myself a chance. As I have you by the hair and slam an uppercut into your ribs. I hear you wail out a cry and it so satisfying. The crowd reacts as they see you go down on a knee. Its a start to a long road. I am hurt , You know it , I know it and the crowd knows it but I still have a chance if I can fight my kind of fight and slow you down. I throw my other hand in your hair and use my superior strength to yank you up! GET UP YOU CHEATING SLUT BAG! Still locked onto your hair I clinch up with you and slowly start limping moving to the pit wall. We go to the pit wall. Clinched up tight. My left had deep in your hair I move my right down and to distract you I rip at your top followed by another right uppercut to your ribs! How does that feel bitch bag! I shout and glance over at my man and girls as they are all nervously on the edge of their seats. yt

Leslie: I'm on 1 knee catching my breath with you tugging my hair. I start smacking and clawing your forearm. Now both your hands are in my hair and you yank up so hard I cry out again. You pull me up to my feet roughly using my hair. My scalp feels like its on fire and I have to blink away the sudden tears in my eyes. 'YOU BITCH!!!' I snarl. 'LET GO!!!' You pull me into you, your bigger body pushing into mine in a tight clinch. I reach my left hand up and grab a handful of your blonde mop and start doing some yanking of my own. You use your size and strength advantage to move us toward the wall. mtc

Leslie: You press into me and pin me against the padded wall. I struggle to stop you but you are too big and strong. My back and butt push into the wall by your corner in front of your girls. Your slut Kayla is screaming right in my ear. We are clinched so tight together I can't move, I can't even try a kick. I still yank and tug at your hair and start to throw a punch at your body when you suddenly grab my top and rip and yank at it. My tits pop out exposing them for all to see as my top is pulled to the side. Your bitchy girls start giggling and I blush thinking I need to cover up. Your fist crashes hard into my ribs again in the same spot and I buckle again. The wind is knocked out of me and I cry out gasping. Your hand in my hair and your body pressed into mine keeps me on my feet pinned against the wall. I squirm as much as I can to try to escape. yt

Karen: I start making more progress. I hear you cry out like the little bitch you are. I snarl and say " Thats it let everyone hear your true colors! Wailing like the bitch you are!" I continue to rip at your top and feel it break loose. Your tugging at my hair and it hurts but we are positioned in a clinch a hold that I have to keep in order to have a chance with my leg like this. I lean in putting my weight on you. My head being pulled back but I glance and see my man and girls shouting directions. “Keep pounding on her Mom!” I hear them yell. “Dont let her in the open Mom!” Youve got my hair and you nearly had broke me emotionally and I need to make you realize I am not broken. I reach down and grab you by the womanhood! " Why dont you squeal for my man and my girls bitch bag!!!!” I yell! “Squeal !!!!” yt

Leslie: You keep tearing at my top and rip it completely off me. Little slut Kayla snatches it from your hand. I feel it rip free and realize I'm topless in a room full of strangers and my daughter and man and friends. How could things change so fast? One minute I had the cow bag hurt bad and I was in complete control. Next minute I'm topless and hurting and pinned against the wall by your big flabby body. I keep yanking your hair "You're buying me a new top after I beat your ass!" I yell. I keep tearing at your hair, I know it hurts you. I see the look on your face and hear you yelp out. The my eyes go wide and I let out a loud shriek when you clamp hold of my womanhood and start squeezing and pinching. I go up on my tiptoes and try to twist my body side to side. You squeeze tighter and I wail again from the pain. Embarrassed that I'm topless with you attacking my tender womanhood like this. I start to jerk my body as much as I can with your weight pinning me against the wall. I swing my free hand at you punching at your arm and side and body wildly to try to force you to let go. Yt

Karen: As expected you go ape shit crazy as I lock down in your womanhood. My supporters erupt with cheers as you let ouy a loud wail! " That's it bitch bag get on those tippy toes and wail for us like the bitch you are!!!” I am trying to keep my hold and keep you pinned but with you thrashing, punching and with my wounded leg I start to slowly lose my grip but I manage to get a hold of the fabric and I give it two yanks as hard as I can. I hear the fabric rip and as it tears free I get off balance and fall back and catch my balance and hop on my good leg! Holding your panties. “I am going to stuff these in your mouth bitch bag!!!!!”  yt

Leslie: I finally force you to release your grip and back off but not before you yank my thong off. I stumble and fall to the carpet on my side by the wall. I moan in pain and pull up to my hands and knees wincing from the throbbing pain with my hand covering my kitty. It dawns on me that you've stripped me and now I'm totally nude! I clutch at the wall and slowly pull myself up to my feet. Now that your bigger body isn't covering mine everyone can see me clearly. I hear gasps and some hoots and laughter from the crowd. I'm flustered and my first thought is to cover up my breasts with my arm and my kitty with my other hand. I'm embarrassed, hurting, tears run down my red face and now I'm really pissed. "You're dead you fat cow!!" I move at you in a fury not thinking just wanting to hurt you bad! I charge with fists swinging aiming at any part of your big body that I can hit. yt  

Karen: I hear the crowd roaring as I have you stripped naked. My chest heaves up and down as I breathe harder and harder. Normally I would finish you off but my leg is throbbing as you can see the swelling and the welts. You react to being stripped and in a frenzy you charge at me. I try to step back as your fists are wildly flying and this damn wounded leg is making me so slow. I feel one then two fists hit me in the face my head snaps back and I am stumbling back before getting caught with another fist to my chest. I wail out and put my arms up to try and block your wild punches. My back crashes into the pit wall keeping me up. I hear my man yelling " Get your fists up baby! Clinch with her Clinch!!!!”  yt

Leslie: I back you up into the padded wall with my fists flailing at you. A couple punches hit your ugly face and snap your head back. I gasp in air as much as my hurting ribs will let me. Trying to ignore the pain in my kitty. I push my smaller body into yours and throw a couple punches at your soft belly. Then I grab at your thong and yank it hard trying to rip it off you! See how you like getting stripped you bitch!! I feel it start to rip and give just as you wrap your arms around me and clinch tight. We stumble around on the carpet as I rip your thong off completely. yt

Karen: We clinch up again and I know I have to find a way to keep the fight like this. We are turning and wrestling for control. The pain and stiffness in my leg really setting in. As we roughly wrestle for control I can't help crying out with each movement as my leg feels sharp pains shooting. You're totally naked and now I am naked from the waist down. I am breathing hard gasping with each breath My body is red and lightly coated with perspiration . I look over and trying to move us closer to the wall. Trying to keep my body rested on yours to try and catch my breath and relief from the pain. My right arm wrapped around your waist my left shoots down and grabs and claws at your left ass cheek. “GIVE IT UP BITCH BAG!” I look over and see the entire crowd on their feet as they can tell we are both hurting but determined. Yt

Leslie: I struggle to stay on my feet as you keep pushing and resting your heavier body on mine. Sweating profusely now and getting tired from holding us both up. "QUIT LEANING ON ME YOU COW!!!" I gasp. I try to push you away but can't. I reach a hand up and cup your chin squeezing your cheeks and pushing your head back. Your right arm wrapped around my body tight really hurts my ribs. I groan and then yelp when you start clawing my ass cheek. "DAMN YOU CHEATING BITCH!!!" I have to back pedal as you push us toward the wall. Our bare feet tangle and we both topple onto our sides on the carpet with a crash still locked together.  yt

Karen: Tangled together and as we wrestle for control our legs get tangled together and suddenly we go crashing to the carpet. We hit with a thud and I cry out in pain as my wounded leg is so sensitive and the hard rough fall to the floor takes its toll. I glance over and see your Hottie BF and slut daughter leaning on the wall screaming. My left hand instinctively grabs the back or my leg and my face is cringing in pain. Locked in a catball with my free hand and right leg I try to use them to push you away! “GIVE UP BITCH BAG!!!”  I scream out in frustration! yt

Leslie: We hit the carpet hard. You cry out right in my ear. I take the brunt of the fall with my arm and my sore ribs. My elbow hits the floor right on the bone and pain shoots up and down my arm. Forcing me to cry out in agony too. We both lay there for a bit gasping and moaning. Sobbing and sweaty. The crowd is on their feet. The noise is deafening. We both start moving again at the same time. Locked in a savage catball. You try to push me away onto my back. I fight back pushing into you as hard as I can to stop you. I grit my teeth and arch my back straining to push your bigger stronger body away and try to get you on your back while trying to stop you from getting me on my back. Both hurting and exhausted knowing whoever wins this struggle gets the upper hand in the fight.  yt

Karen: Trying with everything I have to get you to turn you and get you on your back but I can feel you straining and arching your back.I can see your muscles poping out of your scrawny body. Normally I would have no problem over powering you but you hurt me early and it has really taken its toll. I am trying but the pain has made me weaker then normal. I feel you slowly starting to get the controlling position. I cry out as my body is not reacting how I want! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU OLD SLUT BAG!!!! Yt

Leslie: My arms are shaking from the strain on my muscles. I shut my eyes and bite my lip as I push into you. Thinking to myself, I can't move the cow bag, she's too big and too strong!! Willing myself to keep trying. I dig my foot into the carpet for leverage and use my last burst of energy for a final push. I suck in a deep breath and let out a savage yell as I push!!!! I finally manage to get you on your back!!! My momentum sends me on top of you and I collapse there laying on your body exhausted. yt

Karen: We are in a vicous strain catball. You slowly start getting the upper hand. Clinching my teeth and trying to keep you off but I can barely move my left leg. You crash ontop of me! Normally I could easily toss you off but I cant plant my leg to get leverage. Your naked body ontop of mine! Frustrated I scream! GET OFF ME YOU UGLY BITCH BAG!!! I plant my bare right foot into the carpet and try to bridge up and slightly turn my body. Breathing hard and panting. My chest heaves up and down as we struggle on the carpet. yt

Leslie: I lay all splayed out on top of your also splayed out body on the carpet. Gasping for breath. Both of us wet with sweat. My chest heaves on top of your heaving chest. I used my last bit of energy to get you on your back, now all I want to do is lay here and rest a minute. I am wiped out. Physically and emotionally. The crowd stops making noise and goes quiet watching us. The only sound in the arena is our raspy breathing. Suddenly you start moving under me. You bridge your body and start to turn. Your supporters urge you on. Lex and my man and my fans start cheering for me now too. I start to slide off your sweaty slippery body . I can't let you reverse our position! I have to try to stop it. My arms feel like they are made of concrete but I plant my near hand on the carpet and strain to stop your bigger body from overpowering me. "Stay down bitch!!" I gasp out through my teeth. yt

Karen: We are both spent! Normally I would have no problem throwing your scrwany ass off of me and around this pit but I can barely move without enduring shooting vicious pains in my leg! I try to turn but with your weight on top it makes it very difficult. I keep trying and feel our slippery slicked bodies together and feel you sliding a bit. I Thrust to my side and almost have you off but you have just enough leverage with your hand on the carpet to keep your position. Half way on my side and exhausted and consumed with sharp pains I am forced on my stomach. I feel your naked slicked body still on mine. I look over and see that slut daughter of yours and hottie man screaming and pounding on the wall with everything they have. My jaw clinched tight I start slamming my palm on the velvet carpet in pure rage and frustration!!! GET THE F OFF ME YOU DIRTY CHEATING OLD SLUT BAG!!!!!!! Yt

Leslie: You roll over onto your stomach and collapse. I'm half on and half off you but my leg is draped over your ass and I pull myself back on top of you. I know now that you are just as exhausted as me, maybe even more. Its time to end this before you get your second wind. I grab your sweaty blonde hair and yank your head up. Then I snake my tired right arm around your neck. I push my body down on yours, my breasts pressed into your back pinning you to the carpet making it harder for you to breathe. "You're DONE now cow bag!" I whisper loud enough for you to hear. I've got my legs tight on either side of your body keeping you as immobile as possible. I dig my nails into your scalp as I yank your hair and keep pressure on your throat. "You ready to give up you slut??? It's just gonna get worse for you if you don't! SAY THE WORDS NICE AND LOUD FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR!!" yt

Karen: I feel you climbing ontop of my back your sweat slicked naked body pressed against my back. I am exhausted. I fought with everything I had to try and get back in this fight aftet you badgered me with those sharp hard kicks. Breathing hard on my stomach I start to try to move but feel your legs locked tight against me. You clearly have me mounted from behind. You roughly rip my head back by the and I let out a shrieking cry. I hear my girls crying out instruction and can tell they are both upset which furthet distresses me. Your arm wraps around my neck and I cry out in frustration and emotion. GET HER OFF ME!!!!!!,yt

Leslie: "They can't help you cow bag!" I snarl loudly. "Nobody can!!" I tighten my grip on your neck as I grind my tired sweaty body down onto yours. "This is payback time for what you did to me last time and for what your bitch daughter did to my Lex right here in this pit!!!' I let go of your hair and in a rage start swinging slaps at your red face. My arms are so tired but somehow the adrenaline is amping me up and I'm finding just enough energy in my fury to get revenge on you for my family!! Lex is jumping up and down cheering and telling me to hit you again harder!! yt

Karen: screaming out then hear you snarl in my ear like a wild dog. You start handling me rougher and rougher almost to the point where I am feeling completely helpless and powerless to you. It keeps flashing through my mind. How the hell did this scrawny bitch bag get the upper hand like this! I dominated her in our first fight and have been the clear alpha between us at fcf. What does this mean! Then suddenly I feel my face being savagely slapped the crack of each slap echoing through the crowd, Slap marks and red marks across my face. I start wailing out loud crys! SOMEONE GET HER OFF OF ME! GET HER OFF. Tears welling up in my eyes. GET HER OFF! yt

Leslie: "I told you nobody is coming to help you!!" I slap you hard across your face again. "No one came to help me in our first fight! No one came to help Lex when your bitch daughter beat and humiliated her right here!!" I pull my arm off your throat and yank off your top! Now you are totally nude too. I fling the top away and reach down and sink my nails into both of saggy tits. Squeezing and clawing. "Scream for me like a loser bitch!" I look out at the crowd. Your girls are crying. Lex is laughing and pounding her fists on the padded wall. I wink and grin at her and my guy. Squeeze your tits a little harder and twist my nails in to add to your suffering. "You want it to stop cow bag? SAY THE WORDS!!!" yt

Karen: You're firmly mounted on me and have me from behind. My lighter yelps from earlier in the fight have turned into loud crying wails with each slap. You taunt me in my ear as you have your body locked tightly on my back. Then another even harder slap across my face. I hear my girls cry out and that is my breaking point. I let out the loudest wail of the night then suddenly I feel roughly rip off my remaining top and then shooting pains as I feel you start mauling my perfect big tits. Loud wails and crys echo through the crowd. NO NO NO PLEASE PLEASE! GET HER OFF ME PLEASE. My hands trying to grab and pry your hands off PLEASE GET HER OFF! yt

Leslie: "THOSE ARE THE WRONG WORDS!!" I slap your flailing hand away and keep stabbing and squeezing and pinching your right breast with my right hand. I scramble up painfully to a sitting position on your back with my thighs pressed against your body. "IT'S TIME TO FINISH THIS!!!" I reach my left hand back past your flabby ass between your thighs and start attacking your womanhood fiercely. Remembering what you did to me earlier! "Now its YOUR turn to SQUEAL you bitch!!!" yt

Offline genette catfight queen

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2016, 03:58:13 AM »
Oh my. Leslie is earning some respect here. Making her squeal like a pig! Now that's making a statement. Good fight!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2016, 12:47:24 PM »
Yikes I really didn't see this coming! :(  Poor Karen! Leslie you don't have to be so mean to her!

Oh yes I do. She's been a complete bitch to me for over a year! She gets what she deserves!

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 10:01:30 AM »
Yikes I really didn't see this coming! :(  Poor Karen! Leslie you don't have to be so mean to her!

Karen would not have gone easy on her... it is only fair
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2016, 02:01:40 AM »
Yikes I really didn't see this coming! :(  Poor Karen! Leslie you don't have to be so mean to her!

Karen is just like her bitch daughter Kayla, she didn't go easy on my Lex... Karen didn't go easy on me our first fight. This isn't being mean, this is payback!

We'll be posting the end of the fight really soon. Hopefully by tomorrow. Thanks for following the fight & for being patient!!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 03:31:29 AM by Leslie K »

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2016, 04:13:17 AM »

I agree. This was one of the nastiest and hottest rivalries I have seen here. The loser was going to get it bad and it looks like Karen came up short. Incredibly hot how Leslie has put it to her and made her pay.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2016, 08:16:33 PM »

Leslie xoxo

Karen: We are in a vicous strain catball. You slowly start getting the upper hand. Clinching my teeth and trying to keep you off but I can barely move my left leg. You crash ontop of me! Normally I could easily toss you off but I cant plant my leg to get leverage. Your naked body ontop of mine! Frustrated I scream! GET OFF ME YOU UGLY BITCH BAG!!! I plant my bare right foot into the carpet and try to bridge up and slightly turn my body. Breathing hard and panting. My chest heaves up and down as we struggle on the carpet. yt

Leslie: I lay all splayed out on top of your also splayed out body on the carpet. Gasping for breath. Both of us wet with sweat. My chest heaves on top of your heaving chest. I used my last bit of energy to get you on your back, now all I want to do is lay here and rest a minute. I am wiped out. Physically and emotionally. The crowd stops making noise and goes quiet watching us. The only sound in the arena is our raspy breathing. Suddenly you start moving under me. You bridge your body and start to turn. Your supporters urge you on. Lex and my man and my fans start cheering for me now too. I start to slide off your sweaty slippery body . I can't let you reverse our position! I have to try to stop it. My arms feel like they are made of concrete but I plant my near hand on the carpet and strain to stop your bigger body from overpowering me. "Stay down bitch!!" I gasp out through my teeth. yt

Karen: We are both spent! Normally I would have no problem throwing your scrwany ass off of me and around this pit but I can barely move without enduring shooting vicious pains in my leg! I try to turn but with your weight on top it makes it very difficult. I keep trying and feel our slippery slicked bodies together and feel you sliding a bit. I Thrust to my side and almost have you off but you have just enough leverage with your hand on the carpet to keep your position. Half way on my side and exhausted and consumed with sharp pains I am forced on my stomach. I feel your naked slicked body still on mine. I look over and see that slut daughter of yours and hottie man screaming and pounding on the wall with everything they have. My jaw clinched tight I start slamming my palm on the velvet carpet in pure rage and frustration!!! GET THE F OFF ME YOU DIRTY CHEATING OLD SLUT BAG!!!!!!! Yt

Leslie: You roll over onto your stomach and collapse. I'm half on and half off you but my leg is draped over your ass and I pull myself back on top of you. I know now that you are just as exhausted as me, maybe even more. Its time to end this before you get your second wind. I grab your sweaty blonde hair and yank your head up. Then I snake my tired right arm around your neck. I push my body down on yours, my breasts pressed into your back pinning you to the carpet making it harder for you to breathe. "You're DONE now cow bag!" I whisper loud enough for you to hear. I've got my legs tight on either side of your body keeping you as immobile as possible. I dig my nails into your scalp as I yank your hair and keep pressure on your throat. "You ready to give up you slut??? It's just gonna get worse for you if you don't! SAY THE WORDS NICE AND LOUD FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR!!" yt

Karen: I feel you climbing ontop of my back your sweat slicked naked body pressed against my back. I am exhausted. I fought with everything I had to try and get back in this fight aftet you badgered me with those sharp hard kicks. Breathing hard on my stomach I start to try to move but feel your legs locked tight against me. You clearly have me mounted from behind. You roughly rip my head back by the and I let out a shrieking cry. I hear my girls crying out instruction and can tell they are both upset which furthet distresses me. Your arm wraps around my neck and I cry out in frustration and emotion. GET HER OFF ME!!!!!!,yt

Leslie: "They can't help you cow bag!" I snarl loudly. "Nobody can!!" I tighten my grip on your neck as I grind my tired sweaty body down onto yours. "This is payback time for what you did to me last time and for what your bitch daughter did to my Lex right here in this pit!!!' I let go of your hair and in a rage start swinging slaps at your red face. My arms are so tired but somehow the adrenaline is amping me up and I'm finding just enough energy in my fury to get revenge on you for my family!! Lex is jumping up and down cheering and telling me to hit you again harder!! yt

Karen: screaming out then hear you snarl in my ear like a wild dog. You start handling me rougher and rougher almost to the point where I am feeling completely helpless and powerless to you. It keeps flashing through my mind. How the hell did this scrawny bitch bag get the upper hand like this! I dominated her in our first fight and have been the clear alpha between us at fcf. What does this mean! Then suddenly I feel my face being savagely slapped the crack of each slap echoing through the crowd, Slap marks and red marks across my face. I start wailing out loud crys! SOMEONE GET HER OFF OF ME! GET HER OFF. Tears welling up in my eyes. GET HER OFF! yt

Leslie: "I told you nobody is coming to help you!!" I slap you hard across your face again. "No one came to help me in our first fight! No one came to help Lex when your bitch daughter beat and humiliated her right here!!" I pull my arm off your throat and yank off your top! Now you are totally nude too. I fling the top away and reach down and sink my nails into both of saggy tits. Squeezing and clawing. "Scream for me like a loser bitch!" I look out at the crowd. Your girls are crying. Lex is laughing and pounding her fists on the padded wall. I wink and grin at her and my guy. Squeeze your tits a little harder and twist my nails in to add to your suffering. "You want it to stop cow bag? SAY THE WORDS!!!" yt

Karen: You're firmly mounted on me and have me from behind. My lighter yelps from earlier in the fight have turned into loud crying wails with each slap. You taunt me in my ear as you have your body locked tightly on my back. Then another even harder slap across my face. I hear my girls cry out and that is my breaking point. I let out the loudest wail of the night then suddenly I feel roughly rip off my remaining top and then shooting pains as I feel you start mauling my perfect big tits. Loud wails and crys echo through the crowd. NO NO NO PLEASE PLEASE! GET HER OFF ME PLEASE. My hands trying to grab and pry your hands off PLEASE GET HER OFF! yt

Leslie: "THOSE ARE THE WRONG WORDS!!" I slap your flailing hand away and keep stabbing and squeezing and pinching your right breast with my right hand. I scramble up painfully to a sitting position on your back with my thighs pressed against your body. "IT'S TIME TO FINISH THIS!!!" I reach my left hand back past your flabby ass between your thighs and start attacking your womanhood fiercely. Remembering what you did to me earlier! "Now its YOUR turn to SQUEAL you bitch!!!" yt

Karen: Oh gawd!!!!! Letting out high pitched wails and squirming. The whole situation feels unreal. I have never experienced being broken like this. To make it worse its by this loud mouth scrawny bitch bag rival of mine. I start sobbing out as you taunt me and yell for not saying the right words. I can feel your naked body on top of me. I hear my girls crying and hear that slut daughter of yours laughing out. How could I let this happen! Just get me out of this absolute humiliating situation. Just then I feel your fingers hook onto my womanhood! My eyes go wide and then I start wailing out screams at the highest level. Every muscle in my body gets as tight as can be. My toes curling and my fingers gripping the carpet. I start bucking and thrashing!!! Screaming out! OK OK PLEASE I GIVE NO MORE!!!!!! yt

Leslie: Your wails and shrieks sound like music to me. I ride out your weak bucking and thrashing and keep mauling your womanhood with my clawing fingers. The crowd is on their feet. Except your girls. I look over at them. Kayla siits with her hands over her eyes. So sad and humiliated. Not like the last time she was in this place. I can't help but giggle. I turn to Lex and give her a wink. She winks back. Laughing and so happy. Not like the last time she was in this place. Finally you collapse and I hear those sweet words I have been waiting to hear from your big mouth!! "I GIVE" I still keep punishing your womanhood. You scream them again. Louder. I let go and sit on your back throwing my fists up in the air. YESSSSSS!!! I finally got revenge for me and my family! Revenge on the big blonde bitch bag who has made my life a living HELL for over a year. I drop my arms down and just sit on your back exhausted and sore. The adrenaline rush is gone. My chest heaves, my sweaty hair is plastered to my face, I'm gasping for breath but so happy. Sitting on you listening to the wild applause from the crowd. yt

Karen: Still on my stomach and sobbing out from the savage mauling you just did to the most intimate parts of a woman's body. I slide my right hand down between my stomach and the floor and grab my womanhood. My other and trys to cover my face. With you still on my back but not attacking I am afraid to say anything as you are very much worked up and in total control of me. Gasping for breath between the cries. I hear the crowd in a frenzy and although I can't see you I can only imagine what you are doing to keep them on their feet. I can hear your slut daughter cheering and praising you. I so badly want to tell her to shut her slut mouth but terrified of what your reaction would be. I moan out and squirm just a little hoping you will get up and I can exit. yt

Leslie: I slide off your back and sit on the plush carpet smiling catching my breath. I brush the hair from my face and look around at the crowd. I slowly painfully get to my feet and wave at everyone. God I am really sore and so tired and totally nude in front of everyone. All I wanna do is soak in the hot-tub with a glass of wine. But first ... I look down at you nude and facedown on the carpet. And remember how you humiliated me after we fought. AND even worse what your bitch daughter did to my daughter right here in the pit. I parade around your body with a big smirk on my face and everyone cheers wildly. Then I reach down and grab 2 handfuls of your ratty sweaty blonde hair and yank you up to your hands and knees. I straddle your back and sit holding your hair. "I'm tired bitch! Give me a victory ride all around the pit! Now!" I yank your hair like a rein and smack your ass to get you moving. You crawl on all fours and carry me along the perimeter of the pit. I giggle and wave to everyone. "That's a good cow bag, Bessie! Whoa!!!" I tug your hair. We're in front of your girls. "Moo for everybody like the loser cow you are!! Show your girls how good you moo!!" yt

Karen: Hurting broken and completely humiliated as I see you circling around me. Hopeing like hell you are just poseing and are done but then I feel you Yank up on my hair. I let out a horrific wailing cry. Then feel you get on my back. My leg is in so much pain as well as my whole body. Slowly crawling on all fours to avoid angering you any more. Wailing out cries as you taunt me. We get to the part of pit with my girls and I see Kayla crying and screaming at you. I hear her say something to the effect she is gonna rip you apart and see her start heading for the pit but just before see several crowd members grab her and hold her back. Between crys I mutter out PLEASE STOP! I CANT TAKE ANY MORE. YOU WIN PLEASE. Falling back to my stomach... yt

Leslie: I get off your back and you collapse on the carpet. I parade around you slowly again letting everyone get a look at my hot superior nude body standing over your beaten broken pathetic nude body. My eyes on your bitch daughter Kayla the whole time. I see her being restrained by the crowd. I laugh and taunt "You want a piece of me kitten bitch? You'll get just what your loser Mom got!" I dismiss her with a wave of my hand and turn to see the announcer waiting in the middle of the pit. I grab your hair again and drag you crawling to where he is. I push you down and kick you with my bare foot until you roll onto your back. I look over at Kayla again. "This is for Alexa!" I yell as I plant my bare foot on your crying face. Lex is cheering and laughing with happy tears streaming down her face. mtc

Leslie: My guy has a huge smile on his face, he is so proud of me! The announcer hands me the prize money and I wave it high in the air. The crowd cheers claps and whistles. Everyone but your girls and man and fans. The announcer puts his mic in my face and asks if I have anything to say. "You all have no idea how wonderful this feels! This big cow bag has made my life a living hell for over a year. Her and her slut daughter humiliated me and my girl. They trashed my family. They made it personal. Well that shit ended right here right now! Its time for her to put her big fat mouth to good use!!" I force your mouth open with my foot and cram my toes in your mouth. "Start sucking my toes loser!!!" I giggle. "Thanks to all my fans and friends for supporting me! I love you all! When slut bag Karen is done working my sweaty tired toes with her fat tongue my guy and I are gonna celebrate in the hot tub!!" My guy and Lex and my younger daughter all join me to celebrate as the crowd cheers.

THE END

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2016, 06:09:42 PM »
Congrats on yer awesome win Mom!!! You rock!!!  :-* :-* :-*

Karen and Kayla are sure quiet now! I guess they won't be shooting off their big mouths any more!  ;D
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2016, 10:34:43 PM »
What a beating! I guess Leslie showed everyone here! Karen got what she deserved for The way she bullied Leslie here. Now Leslie is bullying her. Great job Leslie! Loved it!

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2016, 04:22:06 AM »
Just jaw dropping. Hard as a rock. I can only imagine the explosiveness of Leslie and her mans celebration love making sessions. He has to be extremely proud of his cougars dominating performance on the big stage. Karen you will need to take some time to heal physically and especialy mentally.