News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Family Fight!!! Moms Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (the fight)

• 34 Replies

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Family Fight!!! Moms Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (the fight)
« on: November 01, 2016, 02:06:51 PM »
For everybody who has been following this thread in the Clique Wars section :

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=60771.0

The Main Event of the Family Fight has started over on Chat zy. Since there's been a lot of talk here and interest in the fight, we didn't want to disappoint everybody by waiting till it finishes to post the log. Karen and I both have busy schedules so it probably will take a while before it's all over.

So here's the start of the fight, the build-up and intros and some early action to wet your appetites. Please feel free to comment and we hope you all like the action... especially my supporters and friends!!!

Leslie xoxo

KAREN vs LESLIE (THE FIGHT)

Leslie: I can’t believe I’m back here again so soon. This palatial estate where my Lex fought blonde cow Karen’s slut daughter Kayla. Spending the night in the same room Lex did. Fighting Karen in the same pit that Lex and Kayla fought in. There’s a lot at stake here. I’m fighting not only to kick that bitch’s big fat ass but for my family’s honor. There’s been bad blood between us right from the start. A whole lot of nasty comments and trash talking. And the first time we fought Karen did beat me. I made a mistake, I know that now, and I paid for it. She suckered me into fighting her fight instead of following my fight plan. I tried to go toe to toe against her but the weight difference between us was too much to handle. She beat me pretty bad. In front of my girls and a full house of spectators. And she hasn’t shut up about it since. Then when Lex tried to avenge my loss her bitch daughter Kayla beat and humiliated my girl right here in this damn building. And Kayla’s mouth is just as big as her cow mother’s.  Mtc

Leslie: Well that won’t happen this time. It can’t. It’s time to shut their big mouths. And that’s just what I’m going to do… All these thoughts race through my mind over and over all night long as I toss and turn in bed in this room. I finally manage to get some sleep. The alarm goes off at 9 am and grab a quick light breakfast before heading down to the estate’s private gym for a workout. Nothing major, a turn on the elliptical and the stationary bike, some Pilates stretches, working my body getting loose and ready for the fight. I go back to my room and Lex is there waiting. I know she has some bad memories of what happened to her here. My heart aches for my baby girl and I tell her she doesn’t have to stay if the memory is too much to handle. She says she’ll deal with it, no worries. I am so proud of my girl!  Mtc

Leslie: We spend the rest of the day quietly talking strategy. I take a long relaxing hot bubble bath soaking in the tub. I towel off and look at my nude tight tan fit body in the full length mirror. That cow looks like a pile of inner tubes compared to me, I giggle. Lex laughs and hands me my fighting bikini. A classic Victoria’s Secret black & white print thong bikini that shows off my amazing 46 year old bod to the highest degree. My shiny dark hair is pulled back in a loose knotted ponytail. I slip on my black and red Oriental stiletto strap sandals and Lex helps me into my scarlet silk kimono with the embroidered golden fire-breathing dragon on the back that my boy toy brought back for me when he went to Thailand. I give Lex a hug, whisper “Payback time”, and we make our way down the long corridor to the fighting Pit.    Yt

Karen: We approach the sprawling estate in a white Cadillac Limo that my 10 year younger man rented as a surprise for me. All of us enjoying the autumn colors and sipping on some wine as we arrive the evening before the WAR with this Ratty little bitch bag Leslie. Kayla several of my GFs and their men and Kayla and several of her friends. As we pull up the long winding drive we rehash and retell the story of how Kayla outclassed and humiliated that bitch bags daughter Alexa. Everyone laughs as Kayla shows the pictures of how she finished her. I continue to beam with pride as I have been. Mtc

Karen: As we enter the mansion there is some staff that direct us to our wing. In the formal foyer we notice two large eisles one with a picture of me and one with a picture of ratty bitch bag Leslie. Kayla says look Mom their is the slut you are going to own for the second time! Our group chuckles and then we head to our different rooms before having dinner. Mtc

Karen: I settle in my room and relax after dinner with my man as he strips me down and massages me from head to toe with warm oil. He admires and knows how lucky he is to have a strong mature woman. He says this body is so perfect and powerful. Cant wait to see it in action. After a decent night sleep Kayla and I have some breakfast and take a long walk around the acreage of the estate and then take a nice swim in the indoor pool followed by soaking in the hot tub. I then make my way to my room for the remainder of the day and relax and watch some movies and have my Boy Toy rub my feet and body to keep me loose. Kayla comes to the door and says Mom about an hour away from showtime. Want me to pull your hair back. Kayla works on my hair and elegantly pulls it up then my Man rubs me down with a light coat of lotion as I slip into my light baby blue silk thong and pantie set. Even I have to say I look amazing with my blonde hair strong vuloptiois body. Everyone is ready to see me dominate the little slut bag again. yt

Leslie: I make my way down the corridor with Lex, neither of us say a word. The only sound is the click-click-click of our heels on the Italian tile floor. Prominent on display on either side of the door to the fight arena are big poster size photos of me and the blonde heifer. Lex stops and squeezes my arm as we get to the door. I know she’s remembering her fight in there. “You don’t have to come in sweetie. Its okay.” Lex shakes her head. “No I’m here for you Mom. You are gonna destroy that fat bitch. And then I’m gonna kick Kayla’s ass!” I smile and hug my girl tight. The door opens and she goes inside. I hold back and take a deep breath calming my nerves and composing myself. Then I step into the room. Mtc

Leslie: First thing I see is all the spectators milling around all dressed elegantly sipping champagne in Waterford crystal flutes. There are even more seats for this fight than last time. Looks like 20 or more on each of the four sides. The spectators see me walk in and move to their seats still chattering. I see Lex head over to the reserved seats for my guests. She joins my 16 year old daughter and a few good good friends. I break into a big smile when I see my guy there looking so handsome and debonair in his uniform having flown in from O’Hare in Chicago where he was on special assignment. He blows me a kiss and gives me a thumbs-up. The tuxedo clad announcer points me over to my corner and I walk across the soft red velvet like carpet to the spot right in front of my family. I slip off my heels and test the carpet under my bare feet bobbing up and down lightly. I hand the heels to my younger daughter to hold as I wait for the big blonde bitch.  Yt

Karen: Standing in the mirror in my silky light blue thong and bra putting on the finishing touches when I hear the knock at the door. Kayla answers and a handsome well dressed staff member says its time to make your way to the arena Mam! I smile and slip on my thigh high stelto boots and zip them them up as they fit snug against my powerful legs. Then Kayla holds out my black silk robe for me to slip into. I tie it around my waist and we start making our way. We both are smiling and chit chatting as we have such great fond memories of this place. I jokingly say to Kayla " You know we are undefeated in this place" We chuckle as we come to the double doors. I walk in and am a bit surprised with how packed it is. I hear Kayla say Wow there is a big crowd Mom. I notice the nicely dressed crowd and the lights dimmed with the exception of the bright spot light on the pit. I take a deep breath. Given how I completely dominated this bitch bag in our last fight I am not nervous at all. Have some butterflys but that is mainly from all the people watching and not fighting as I am very confident. mtc

Karen: I start making my way down the elevated Isle towards the red velvet carpeted pit with the black padded perimeter wall. Almost to pit and I glance over to see my section of close friends and supporters. I wink and then give a wet kiss to my hottie man. I can tell he is excited and beaming with pride as he knows everyone here will be admiring as his woman completely takes this slut bag apart. The handsome gentleman in the tuxedo opens the door to the pit. I give him a smile and a wink and strut to my corner of the pit. I slowly untie and remove my black silk robe. Standing in my black thigh high zip up boots and light blue thong and bra set. I strut to the center of the ring and flex my biceps showing off my compact powerful body. Then I slowly unzip my boots and slip out of them. Feeling the soft velvet carpet on my bare feet. I walk right over to the bitch bag and slam my chest into hers. Your time is out bitch bag!!! Then I feel the tuxedo announcer gently pull me back away and gives me direction to go back to my corner. I pick up my boots and robe and then hand them to Kayla over the 4ft pit wall. Grabs my ankle of my left leg and pulls it behind me then my right as I wait for the announcer. Yt

Leslie: I lean over the padded black wall holding hands with my guy, our faces together. He’s giving me advice, I listen and nod taking it all in. Then he gives me a long lingering kiss for luck and love. I hear a commotion and turn to see the fat blonde cow clump in dressed like a two dollar hooker. I roll my eyes and say “Moo!” and my friends all laugh. I stand with my hands on my hips watching you strip off your robe displaying your big fleshy pale body to everyone. I turn to my guests and put my finger in my mouth making a gagging motion. They laugh again. So do some people I don’t know sitting nearby. I purposely still haven’t taken off my kimono, I’m waiting to show off my superior body after you finish stripping. You start walking straight at me. “What’s she up to?” my guy asks. I stand my ground, legs spread wide, hands on my hips. You push your saggy boobs into me hard. I dig my feet into the carpet and don’t budge. I push back into you. My eyes lock on yours. The announcer moves to us. Before he gets to us I shove you in the chest hard with both hands. The announcer leads you back to your corner as I stand there with my fists clenched.  Mtc

Leslie: I make sure all the attention is on me. I take a couple steps forward and undo the sash of my kimono letting it slowly slide down my lightly oiled body to the carpet.  I turn in a slow full circle letting you and everyone in the arena get a good look at my tight tan fit firm body shining in the bright lights. I give you a smirk saying my body blows yours out of the water, bitch!  The announcer moves to the center of the pit with his mic and says “Good evening ladies and gentlemen! It’s time for the Main Event, the Cougar Bitch Fight you have all been waiting for!! The revenue from tonight’s gate, tickets and wagers, is $75,000! The winner of the fight will receive $7500, 10% of the gate as a prize! In the red corner weighing in at 111 pounds and standing 5 foot 2 ½ inches… Lets hear it for beautiful sexy brunette Leslie!!” I smile and wave to the crowd and the thundering applause I get. I strut around and pirouette working my hot bod and getting lots of whistles from the appreciative men in the audience. I blow kisses and move back to my corner. I lean against the padded wall, my arms rest on it as I smirk over at the cow.  Yt

Karen: My elbows resting on the black padded wall as the announcer gets the crowds attention. My man lightly rubbing my shoulders and giving me words of encouragement. I hear the crowd go quite as he starts to announce you. Then the crowd erupts as you step foward. I roll my eyes and Try to speak over the crowd noise to my man and friends " This slut bag must of used her life savings to pay people cheer for her" The crowd is loud and its obvious you have more supporters from FCF. Then I say they must get off watching this slut bag get dominated as my friends lightly laugh. mtc

Karen: My heart beats harder and I clinch my fists as this ratty slut bag struts around acting so cocky! I cant wait to beat the bitch and cockyness right out of her AGAIN! The announcer looks in my direction. " Standing in the Blue Corner" She is a tough strong bombshell blonde standing 5'2 ½ inches and weighing in at an undisclosed weight I bring you the incredible buxom Blonde Karen!!! “I hear a nice roar from the crowd. I step forward and flex my biceps and give a smile and a wink. The announcer signals us to the center of the pit as he goes over the final instructions. I look straight into your eyes " Bitch the beating that I gave you last time will seem like a day at the spa!!!!!” The announcer directs us back to our corners and tells us to wait for the bell. yt

Leslie: I stretch my legs and do some knee bends and windmill my arms as the announcer introduces you. I have to giggle when I hear “undisclosed weight” and I say ‘Wow she must of broke the scale!” This gets another laugh. The announcer signals us to the center to give the instructions. I stare at you as I listen. I bounce on the balls of my feet and dance a little bit getting loose and calming my nerves. I answer your taunt back “Bitch when this is over you’ll be laying on the carpet like a beached whale!!!” The announcer steps between us and sends us back to our corners to wait for the bell. My guy leans over the padded wall and rubs my shoulders. I turn and get a quick kiss. My girls are on their feet. Lex has her fists clenched and she is glaring over at Kayla. Mtc

Leslie: The bell sounds and the crowd roars. I move out of my corner in a quick pace with my fists raised high. I don’t rush straight at you all reckless like. I move in at an angle on my toes darting in and out. I change directions making you follow me. Trying to frustrate you. You make a grab for my arm but I easily move out of the way. Then I suddenly stop and turn to my left. I plant my left foot behind me on the carpet and send my right foot out with my heel aimed right at that very inviting target…your belly!  Yt  

Karen: Standing in my corner. Lightly bouncing on my toes as I wait for the bell to ring. I hear the bell ding and then the crowd roars. Shocked how loud the crowd is as I can barely hear my man and my girls over noise. I see you start to dart out and close the distance. A bit surprised considering the beating I gave you last time. My fists clinched and my body muscles tighten up. I start to move foward putting my fists up and ready to start pounding on this ratty little bitch. My eyes locked on you as I see you moving around erratically. I start to get close knowing I will have no problem overpowering you. We get close and I bring my right fist back to strike but before I do I get caught with your kick into my stomach. It hits low enough and doesent knock the wind out of me but hurts even for a weak little bitch bag like you. It forces me to step back. I grit my teeth " Dumb move you ratty slut bag! Now your gonna get punished" I charge foward and step into a strong right punch towards your chest!!!! Yt

Leslie: I hear you grunt when my foot drives hard and deep into your lower belly and you back up. The crowd cheers especially everyone rooting for me. My guy pounds his fists on the padded wall hollering “Yes! Yes! That’s the way!” I keep dancing on my toes darting side to side not giving you an easy not-moving target. “What’s wrong cow? Didn’t like me kicking you?” I taunt. “Get used to it bitch!!” You rush at me and I brace myself sliding to my left a step. I throw a hard kick at your inner right thigh as you get closer. The top of my right foot connects on your meaty thigh with a hard SMACK just as your fist slams into my chest. I gasp and backpedal lucky that I am quick enough to get my right foot back down again or I would have ended up on my ass. I stay on my feet and circle to my left keeping distance between us for now. Your punch hit me flush and hard in my right breast and it hurt but I try not to show that it did. I raise my fists again and glare at you. “That the best you got bitch?” I keep dancing and moving making you move with me. “I can do this all day, you’ll be gassed and sucking wind soon!” I get close enough to throw another kick, this time my left foot aiming at your left thigh.  Yt  

Karen: The crowd not settling down at all as our exchanges heat up. My hard punch connects and slams into your chest but at they same time I let out a high pitched yelp as I hear the flesh on flesh smack as your bare foot cracks my inner thigh. Glaring at you " YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THOSE KICKS BITCH BAG!!!!" My left thigh is stinging and tender but it will wear off. You raise your fists and I raise mine I follow you as you dart around " Get over here you ratty little slut bag!!!!" I come foward trying to get in tight with you bringing my right fist back again and step foward throwing another punch to the same spot of your chest but once again i hear a smack on my thigh as you catch me with yet another kick. I let out another yelp! " YOUR FUCKING DEAD BITCH . Wince and grit my teeth as I am getting really pissed and gonna hurt you for those strikes! Yt

Leslie: I know my kicks are hurting you and I am LOVING the sad little yelps you are making every time they connect. I see a nice purple bruise start to show on your meaty thigh. My battle plan is working perfectly. I start to lift my leg again for another strike. But you throw another hard punch at my breast that lands in the exact same spot with a loud smack. Your fist squishes my nipple and pushes my breast in with the hard impact. It’s my turn to yelp as I back up again with my right hand covering my stinging throbbing breast. My back is against the padded wall. I barely hear Lex scream “Mom get out of there!!” over the noise of the crowd. I quickly adjust my bikini top and start to move sideways along the wall as you move at me. ”You can’t do shit to me if you can’t stand up slut!!!” I yell at you as I keep moving. Fists up. Tense and ready. Looking for an opening.  Yt

Karen: I connect with another fist smashing into your breast. I know it hurts as I got some power behind it and I see you back up towards your corner. I need to keep punishing you and thats exactly what I am gonna keep doing. I see you holding your tit and then you start moving around the wall. I start to smirk " I am just getting warmed up bitch bag!" I move in your direction. My thigh stings as with each step as I put weight on it but it will shake off. I charge foward as your back is against the wall my left hand goes for your hair and I ball my fist up throwing another right this time towards your ribs! " Play time is over bitch bag!" I hear my man and girls shouting at me but being on the opposite end I can barely make it out over the crowd noise. Yt

Leslie: You close the distance fast and cut off any chance I have to move away. My back is against the wall. You grab my hair and roughly start to yank it hard. I yelp again and grab for your left wrist with my right hand. "Let go of my hair slut!!" Your right fist crashes into my ribs with force and I cry out from the sudden shock and pain. My legs buckle a bit but I stay standing. My back presses into the padded wall. I know I have to get away from you being trapped like this! My guy is screaming "GET OUT OF THERE!" Grrrrr I'm trying!!! I use my free hand to grab your big right tit and squeeze it while I push my hand into you. Trying to get a little distance between our bodies. Just enough for me to bring my knee up aiming at your lower belly. Yt

Karen: My fist crashes into your ribs with a hard thud. The crowd reacts with as you hear the whole arena lets out a OHHHHHHH!!! Being an experienced fighter and being a 47 yo woman I know this is my time to break your spirit. My left hand with a tight grip on slimy hair. Yanking your head back and getting ready to push my body weight onto you and then unleash some fists all over your weak body. Clinching in tighter I feel my big perfect right tit being roughly squeezed and yanked at. I go to grab your hand and then feel your knee crash into my stomach. Almost the exact same spot your first kick hit. I let out a grunt and my hand instinctively goes down to cover it. I step back and give us some space. I adjust my bra as it had pulled down over my perfect tit. Feeling like the loud crowd and you have alot of supporters is helping fuel your will to fight I keep backing up toward my corner where my supporters can get in your head and I can continue to break you down physicaly and mentally!!!! I yell across the pit and signal you in my direction with my hands. " Come on bitch bag I am gonna break your will you old wrinkled slut"!!!!! yt

Leslie: My knee strike does its job. It makes you let go of my hair. I straighten up and lean against the wall. I hold my ribs and take a big breath. Your hard punches are hurting me but I’m fighting through the pain. I have to be careful and watch out for your fists. My guy leans close and shouts advice at me. He says what I’m thinking, how you are a lot bigger than me and I have to avoid clinches. Stick with your strategy, it’s working, he says. I lean forward with my hands on my knees and take another deep breath. Then straighten up and toss my hair back fixing my ponytail that came partly undone from your hairpulling. I move out of my corner and cross the carpet slowly toward you, fists up as you beckon me. “You are the one whose will is gonna break cow bag! You’re the one backing up and running away from little me!!” I get close enough and send yet another kick out at your left outer thigh with my right foot. Thinking its been working so far, do it again!!  Yt

Karen: Standing in my corner and listening to my Man. " Keep using those hard fists Karen she cant take it! Dont give her those kicks! Those are doing damage! " I knod and catch my breath breathing harder and see you accept my challenge as you start coming in. Listening to my man say " Same Spot Baby! Use your fists!" I come foward to meet u. mtc

Karen: Meet you as you close in. I clinch my fists and my eyes lock in to your chest. So stupidly I am not fighting as smart as I usually do and just then I hear Kayla Yell " Her Kicks Mom Shes gonna kick!!!!" Just as I get my left hand ready to catch it the crowd hears I loud flesh on flesh smack as your bare foot catches my thigh again. I let out a loud high pitched scream as it connects with the already tender bruised part! I limp and move around the wall untill the sting wears off. I hear my man yelling with a tad of frustration in his voice " No More of those Baby!!!! Stop her! I nod and keep moving around the wall!!!! I glare and snarl at you ! YOUR FUCKING DEAD YOU WHORE!!!!!! Yt

Leslie: I laugh out loud when I hear your loud high pitched scream. "HA! YOU'RE NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YOU BITCH??" I taunt and follow you as you limp along the wall. "You can't handle me, you're too damn slow!!!" I dart in and give your big ass a nice kick, not too hard, just hard enough to sting and embarrass you in front of your man and your bitch daughter and everybody. My bare foot smacks your fleshy ass cheek with a sweet THWAP! The crowd LOVES it, they are cheering and laughing. I scoot back away from you after the kick. My confidence grows, I'm really having fun now. mtc

Leslie: I turn to Kayla who is sitting there looking all sad. "First I take care of your bitch mother and then its time for your beating from Lex!!" I turn my attention back to you. You are still walking along the wall. I move in fast working my way behind you targeting the back of your knee with another kick to knock you down off your feet!!! 'YOU ARE GOING DOWN HARD COW BAG!!!" Yt

Karen: I limp around the wall hoping this sharp numbing pain in my leg quickly wears off. So frustrated as I have very limited mobility with my leg being hurt like this. Trying to regroup when you come foward again I turn and your barefoot smacks my ass. I am so pissed at this point my face turns red with frustration. Holding onto the wall I hear you taunting Kayla. The crowd is so loud but I notice my section of supportrs has grown silent and my man looks to be as frustrated as I am. After you have words with Kayla I am irate!!! FIGHT ME LIKE A WOMAN YOU CHEATING WHORE! Just then you dart toward me knowing whats coming I turn my back and try to bring my arm down to protect my wounded leg, with my arm covering my thigh you go lower this time and your barefoot cracks into the back of my knee! I scream out in agony and fall to one knee instinctively holding my leg... Oh gawd you fucking cheating bitch!!! yt

Karen: You are such a dirty cheating bitch Leslie!!!!!!!!

Leslie: I thought you were so big and bad and tough??? This is just like kicking the HEAVY bag at the gym!!!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 02:31:08 PM by Leslie K »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Family Fight!!! Moms Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (the fight)
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 02:42:46 PM »
Excellent kicking

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 07:11:24 PM »
Excellent kicking

Thanks! It's fun kicking the HEAVY bag!   ;)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 08:15:11 PM »
Wow, this is just the start?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 11:22:45 PM »
Yay Mom!!!   :-*  :-*  :-*
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to TinyDancer and "Katie")

Cougar Jaylene

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 09:02:07 PM »
nice fight so far. i like the difference in styles karen the bigger woman and looking to bang... leslie the smaller and more technical fighter. karen fights more my style but im rooting for my fellow brunette ;)

Offline Emmapins123

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 12:42:24 AM »
Wow I sure didnt see this coming  :(

Come on Hot Momma Karen!!! Fight back!!! You are way better n lots stronger than Leslie!!! Kick her butt!!!

Me neither! Oh my gosh! I am pulling for Karen but Leslie has her  in a world of trouble!  Karen just has no answer for Leslie's kicks! She is just brutalizing her with them. Feel for you Karen! Ouch :(  Love Love Love how you two are doing this fight.

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 03:05:00 AM »
So hot. Leslies man has to be ready to explode. His woman is fighting like a champ. So hot watching Leslie take the fight to the beautiful blonde.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 07:17:17 AM »
Excellent kicking

Thanks! It's fun kicking the HEAVY bag!   ;)

SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH YOU COCKY LITTLE SLUT BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are in no position to give me orders you big heifer! I'll say and do anything I damn please and you can't stop me!!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 08:44:06 PM »
Excellent kicking

Thanks! It's fun kicking the HEAVY bag!   ;)

SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH YOU COCKY LITTLE SLUT BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are in no position to give me orders you big heifer! I'll say and do anything I damn please and you can't stop me!!

You are just a classless old washed up jealous bitch Leslie! Why don't you and slutty Alexa show some class and give my Mom the respect that she deserves!

Oh I'm giving your Mom exactly what she deserves! And it sure isn't respect!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 08:49:24 PM »
For everybody who has been following this thread in the Clique Wars section :

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=60771.0

The Main Event of the Family Fight has started over on Chat zy. Since there's been a lot of talk here and interest in the fight, we didn't want to disappoint everybody by waiting till it finishes to post the log. Karen and I both have busy schedules so it probably will take a while before it's all over.

So here's the start of the fight, the build-up and intros and some early action to wet your appetites. Please feel free to comment and we hope you all like the action... especially my supporters and friends!!!

Leslie xoxo

KAREN vs LESLIE (THE FIGHT)

Leslie: I can’t believe I’m back here again so soon. This palatial estate where my Lex fought blonde cow Karen’s slut daughter Kayla. Spending the night in the same room Lex did. Fighting Karen in the same pit that Lex and Kayla fought in. There’s a lot at stake here. I’m fighting not only to kick that bitch’s big fat ass but for my family’s honor. There’s been bad blood between us right from the start. A whole lot of nasty comments and trash talking. And the first time we fought Karen did beat me. I made a mistake, I know that now, and I paid for it. She suckered me into fighting her fight instead of following my fight plan. I tried to go toe to toe against her but the weight difference between us was too much to handle. She beat me pretty bad. In front of my girls and a full house of spectators. And she hasn’t shut up about it since. Then when Lex tried to avenge my loss her bitch daughter Kayla beat and humiliated my girl right here in this damn building. And Kayla’s mouth is just as big as her cow mother’s.  Mtc

Leslie: Well that won’t happen this time. It can’t. It’s time to shut their big mouths. And that’s just what I’m going to do… All these thoughts race through my mind over and over all night long as I toss and turn in bed in this room. I finally manage to get some sleep. The alarm goes off at 9 am and grab a quick light breakfast before heading down to the estate’s private gym for a workout. Nothing major, a turn on the elliptical and the stationary bike, some Pilates stretches, working my body getting loose and ready for the fight. I go back to my room and Lex is there waiting. I know she has some bad memories of what happened to her here. My heart aches for my baby girl and I tell her she doesn’t have to stay if the memory is too much to handle. She says she’ll deal with it, no worries. I am so proud of my girl!  Mtc

Leslie: We spend the rest of the day quietly talking strategy. I take a long relaxing hot bubble bath soaking in the tub. I towel off and look at my nude tight tan fit body in the full length mirror. That cow looks like a pile of inner tubes compared to me, I giggle. Lex laughs and hands me my fighting bikini. A classic Victoria’s Secret black & white print thong bikini that shows off my amazing 46 year old bod to the highest degree. My shiny dark hair is pulled back in a loose knotted ponytail. I slip on my black and red Oriental stiletto strap sandals and Lex helps me into my scarlet silk kimono with the embroidered golden fire-breathing dragon on the back that my boy toy brought back for me when he went to Thailand. I give Lex a hug, whisper “Payback time”, and we make our way down the long corridor to the fighting Pit.    Yt

Karen: We approach the sprawling estate in a white Cadillac Limo that my 10 year younger man rented as a surprise for me. All of us enjoying the autumn colors and sipping on some wine as we arrive the evening before the WAR with this Ratty little bitch bag Leslie. Kayla several of my GFs and their men and Kayla and several of her friends. As we pull up the long winding drive we rehash and retell the story of how Kayla outclassed and humiliated that bitch bags daughter Alexa. Everyone laughs as Kayla shows the pictures of how she finished her. I continue to beam with pride as I have been. Mtc

Karen: As we enter the mansion there is some staff that direct us to our wing. In the formal foyer we notice two large eisles one with a picture of me and one with a picture of ratty bitch bag Leslie. Kayla says look Mom their is the slut you are going to own for the second time! Our group chuckles and then we head to our different rooms before having dinner. Mtc

Karen: I settle in my room and relax after dinner with my man as he strips me down and massages me from head to toe with warm oil. He admires and knows how lucky he is to have a strong mature woman. He says this body is so perfect and powerful. Cant wait to see it in action. After a decent night sleep Kayla and I have some breakfast and take a long walk around the acreage of the estate and then take a nice swim in the indoor pool followed by soaking in the hot tub. I then make my way to my room for the remainder of the day and relax and watch some movies and have my Boy Toy rub my feet and body to keep me loose. Kayla comes to the door and says Mom about an hour away from showtime. Want me to pull your hair back. Kayla works on my hair and elegantly pulls it up then my Man rubs me down with a light coat of lotion as I slip into my light baby blue silk thong and pantie set. Even I have to say I look amazing with my blonde hair strong vuloptiois body. Everyone is ready to see me dominate the little slut bag again. yt

Leslie: I make my way down the corridor with Lex, neither of us say a word. The only sound is the click-click-click of our heels on the Italian tile floor. Prominent on display on either side of the door to the fight arena are big poster size photos of me and the blonde heifer. Lex stops and squeezes my arm as we get to the door. I know she’s remembering her fight in there. “You don’t have to come in sweetie. Its okay.” Lex shakes her head. “No I’m here for you Mom. You are gonna destroy that fat bitch. And then I’m gonna kick Kayla’s ass!” I smile and hug my girl tight. The door opens and she goes inside. I hold back and take a deep breath calming my nerves and composing myself. Then I step into the room. Mtc

Leslie: First thing I see is all the spectators milling around all dressed elegantly sipping champagne in Waterford crystal flutes. There are even more seats for this fight than last time. Looks like 20 or more on each of the four sides. The spectators see me walk in and move to their seats still chattering. I see Lex head over to the reserved seats for my guests. She joins my 16 year old daughter and a few good good friends. I break into a big smile when I see my guy there looking so handsome and debonair in his uniform having flown in from O’Hare in Chicago where he was on special assignment. He blows me a kiss and gives me a thumbs-up. The tuxedo clad announcer points me over to my corner and I walk across the soft red velvet like carpet to the spot right in front of my family. I slip off my heels and test the carpet under my bare feet bobbing up and down lightly. I hand the heels to my younger daughter to hold as I wait for the big blonde bitch.  Yt

Karen: Standing in the mirror in my silky light blue thong and bra putting on the finishing touches when I hear the knock at the door. Kayla answers and a handsome well dressed staff member says its time to make your way to the arena Mam! I smile and slip on my thigh high stelto boots and zip them them up as they fit snug against my powerful legs. Then Kayla holds out my black silk robe for me to slip into. I tie it around my waist and we start making our way. We both are smiling and chit chatting as we have such great fond memories of this place. I jokingly say to Kayla " You know we are undefeated in this place" We chuckle as we come to the double doors. I walk in and am a bit surprised with how packed it is. I hear Kayla say Wow there is a big crowd Mom. I notice the nicely dressed crowd and the lights dimmed with the exception of the bright spot light on the pit. I take a deep breath. Given how I completely dominated this bitch bag in our last fight I am not nervous at all. Have some butterflys but that is mainly from all the people watching and not fighting as I am very confident. mtc

Karen: I start making my way down the elevated Isle towards the red velvet carpeted pit with the black padded perimeter wall. Almost to pit and I glance over to see my section of close friends and supporters. I wink and then give a wet kiss to my hottie man. I can tell he is excited and beaming with pride as he knows everyone here will be admiring as his woman completely takes this slut bag apart. The handsome gentleman in the tuxedo opens the door to the pit. I give him a smile and a wink and strut to my corner of the pit. I slowly untie and remove my black silk robe. Standing in my black thigh high zip up boots and light blue thong and bra set. I strut to the center of the ring and flex my biceps showing off my compact powerful body. Then I slowly unzip my boots and slip out of them. Feeling the soft velvet carpet on my bare feet. I walk right over to the bitch bag and slam my chest into hers. Your time is out bitch bag!!! Then I feel the tuxedo announcer gently pull me back away and gives me direction to go back to my corner. I pick up my boots and robe and then hand them to Kayla over the 4ft pit wall. Grabs my ankle of my left leg and pulls it behind me then my right as I wait for the announcer. Yt

Leslie: I lean over the padded black wall holding hands with my guy, our faces together. He’s giving me advice, I listen and nod taking it all in. Then he gives me a long lingering kiss for luck and love. I hear a commotion and turn to see the fat blonde cow clump in dressed like a two dollar hooker. I roll my eyes and say “Moo!” and my friends all laugh. I stand with my hands on my hips watching you strip off your robe displaying your big fleshy pale body to everyone. I turn to my guests and put my finger in my mouth making a gagging motion. They laugh again. So do some people I don’t know sitting nearby. I purposely still haven’t taken off my kimono, I’m waiting to show off my superior body after you finish stripping. You start walking straight at me. “What’s she up to?” my guy asks. I stand my ground, legs spread wide, hands on my hips. You push your saggy boobs into me hard. I dig my feet into the carpet and don’t budge. I push back into you. My eyes lock on yours. The announcer moves to us. Before he gets to us I shove you in the chest hard with both hands. The announcer leads you back to your corner as I stand there with my fists clenched.  Mtc

Leslie: I make sure all the attention is on me. I take a couple steps forward and undo the sash of my kimono letting it slowly slide down my lightly oiled body to the carpet.  I turn in a slow full circle letting you and everyone in the arena get a good look at my tight tan fit firm body shining in the bright lights. I give you a smirk saying my body blows yours out of the water, bitch!  The announcer moves to the center of the pit with his mic and says “Good evening ladies and gentlemen! It’s time for the Main Event, the Cougar Bitch Fight you have all been waiting for!! The revenue from tonight’s gate, tickets and wagers, is $75,000! The winner of the fight will receive $7500, 10% of the gate as a prize! In the red corner weighing in at 111 pounds and standing 5 foot 2 ½ inches… Lets hear it for beautiful sexy brunette Leslie!!” I smile and wave to the crowd and the thundering applause I get. I strut around and pirouette working my hot bod and getting lots of whistles from the appreciative men in the audience. I blow kisses and move back to my corner. I lean against the padded wall, my arms rest on it as I smirk over at the cow.  Yt

Karen: My elbows resting on the black padded wall as the announcer gets the crowds attention. My man lightly rubbing my shoulders and giving me words of encouragement. I hear the crowd go quite as he starts to announce you. Then the crowd erupts as you step foward. I roll my eyes and Try to speak over the crowd noise to my man and friends " This slut bag must of used her life savings to pay people cheer for her" The crowd is loud and its obvious you have more supporters from FCF. Then I say they must get off watching this slut bag get dominated as my friends lightly laugh. mtc

Karen: My heart beats harder and I clinch my fists as this ratty slut bag struts around acting so cocky! I cant wait to beat the bitch and cockyness right out of her AGAIN! The announcer looks in my direction. " Standing in the Blue Corner" She is a tough strong bombshell blonde standing 5'2 ½ inches and weighing in at an undisclosed weight I bring you the incredible buxom Blonde Karen!!! “I hear a nice roar from the crowd. I step forward and flex my biceps and give a smile and a wink. The announcer signals us to the center of the pit as he goes over the final instructions. I look straight into your eyes " Bitch the beating that I gave you last time will seem like a day at the spa!!!!!” The announcer directs us back to our corners and tells us to wait for the bell. yt

Leslie: I stretch my legs and do some knee bends and windmill my arms as the announcer introduces you. I have to giggle when I hear “undisclosed weight” and I say ‘Wow she must of broke the scale!” This gets another laugh. The announcer signals us to the center to give the instructions. I stare at you as I listen. I bounce on the balls of my feet and dance a little bit getting loose and calming my nerves. I answer your taunt back “Bitch when this is over you’ll be laying on the carpet like a beached whale!!!” The announcer steps between us and sends us back to our corners to wait for the bell. My guy leans over the padded wall and rubs my shoulders. I turn and get a quick kiss. My girls are on their feet. Lex has her fists clenched and she is glaring over at Kayla. Mtc

Leslie: The bell sounds and the crowd roars. I move out of my corner in a quick pace with my fists raised high. I don’t rush straight at you all reckless like. I move in at an angle on my toes darting in and out. I change directions making you follow me. Trying to frustrate you. You make a grab for my arm but I easily move out of the way. Then I suddenly stop and turn to my left. I plant my left foot behind me on the carpet and send my right foot out with my heel aimed right at that very inviting target…your belly!  Yt  

Karen: Standing in my corner. Lightly bouncing on my toes as I wait for the bell to ring. I hear the bell ding and then the crowd roars. Shocked how loud the crowd is as I can barely hear my man and my girls over noise. I see you start to dart out and close the distance. A bit surprised considering the beating I gave you last time. My fists clinched and my body muscles tighten up. I start to move foward putting my fists up and ready to start pounding on this ratty little bitch. My eyes locked on you as I see you moving around erratically. I start to get close knowing I will have no problem overpowering you. We get close and I bring my right fist back to strike but before I do I get caught with your kick into my stomach. It hits low enough and doesent knock the wind out of me but hurts even for a weak little bitch bag like you. It forces me to step back. I grit my teeth " Dumb move you ratty slut bag! Now your gonna get punished" I charge foward and step into a strong right punch towards your chest!!!! Yt

Leslie: I hear you grunt when my foot drives hard and deep into your lower belly and you back up. The crowd cheers especially everyone rooting for me. My guy pounds his fists on the padded wall hollering “Yes! Yes! That’s the way!” I keep dancing on my toes darting side to side not giving you an easy not-moving target. “What’s wrong cow? Didn’t like me kicking you?” I taunt. “Get used to it bitch!!” You rush at me and I brace myself sliding to my left a step. I throw a hard kick at your inner right thigh as you get closer. The top of my right foot connects on your meaty thigh with a hard SMACK just as your fist slams into my chest. I gasp and backpedal lucky that I am quick enough to get my right foot back down again or I would have ended up on my ass. I stay on my feet and circle to my left keeping distance between us for now. Your punch hit me flush and hard in my right breast and it hurt but I try not to show that it did. I raise my fists again and glare at you. “That the best you got bitch?” I keep dancing and moving making you move with me. “I can do this all day, you’ll be gassed and sucking wind soon!” I get close enough to throw another kick, this time my left foot aiming at your left thigh.  Yt  

Karen: The crowd not settling down at all as our exchanges heat up. My hard punch connects and slams into your chest but at they same time I let out a high pitched yelp as I hear the flesh on flesh smack as your bare foot cracks my inner thigh. Glaring at you " YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THOSE KICKS BITCH BAG!!!!" My left thigh is stinging and tender but it will wear off. You raise your fists and I raise mine I follow you as you dart around " Get over here you ratty little slut bag!!!!" I come foward trying to get in tight with you bringing my right fist back again and step foward throwing another punch to the same spot of your chest but once again i hear a smack on my thigh as you catch me with yet another kick. I let out another yelp! " YOUR FUCKING DEAD BITCH . Wince and grit my teeth as I am getting really pissed and gonna hurt you for those strikes! Yt

Leslie: I know my kicks are hurting you and I am LOVING the sad little yelps you are making every time they connect. I see a nice purple bruise start to show on your meaty thigh. My battle plan is working perfectly. I start to lift my leg again for another strike. But you throw another hard punch at my breast that lands in the exact same spot with a loud smack. Your fist squishes my nipple and pushes my breast in with the hard impact. It’s my turn to yelp as I back up again with my right hand covering my stinging throbbing breast. My back is against the padded wall. I barely hear Lex scream “Mom get out of there!!” over the noise of the crowd. I quickly adjust my bikini top and start to move sideways along the wall as you move at me. ”You can’t do shit to me if you can’t stand up slut!!!” I yell at you as I keep moving. Fists up. Tense and ready. Looking for an opening.  Yt

Karen: I connect with another fist smashing into your breast. I know it hurts as I got some power behind it and I see you back up towards your corner. I need to keep punishing you and thats exactly what I am gonna keep doing. I see you holding your tit and then you start moving around the wall. I start to smirk " I am just getting warmed up bitch bag!" I move in your direction. My thigh stings as with each step as I put weight on it but it will shake off. I charge foward as your back is against the wall my left hand goes for your hair and I ball my fist up throwing another right this time towards your ribs! " Play time is over bitch bag!" I hear my man and girls shouting at me but being on the opposite end I can barely make it out over the crowd noise. Yt

Leslie: You close the distance fast and cut off any chance I have to move away. My back is against the wall. You grab my hair and roughly start to yank it hard. I yelp again and grab for your left wrist with my right hand. "Let go of my hair slut!!" Your right fist crashes into my ribs with force and I cry out from the sudden shock and pain. My legs buckle a bit but I stay standing. My back presses into the padded wall. I know I have to get away from you being trapped like this! My guy is screaming "GET OUT OF THERE!" Grrrrr I'm trying!!! I use my free hand to grab your big right tit and squeeze it while I push my hand into you. Trying to get a little distance between our bodies. Just enough for me to bring my knee up aiming at your lower belly. Yt

Karen: My fist crashes into your ribs with a hard thud. The crowd reacts with as you hear the whole arena lets out a OHHHHHHH!!! Being an experienced fighter and being a 47 yo woman I know this is my time to break your spirit. My left hand with a tight grip on slimy hair. Yanking your head back and getting ready to push my body weight onto you and then unleash some fists all over your weak body. Clinching in tighter I feel my big perfect right tit being roughly squeezed and yanked at. I go to grab your hand and then feel your knee crash into my stomach. Almost the exact same spot your first kick hit. I let out a grunt and my hand instinctively goes down to cover it. I step back and give us some space. I adjust my bra as it had pulled down over my perfect tit. Feeling like the loud crowd and you have alot of supporters is helping fuel your will to fight I keep backing up toward my corner where my supporters can get in your head and I can continue to break you down physicaly and mentally!!!! I yell across the pit and signal you in my direction with my hands. " Come on bitch bag I am gonna break your will you old wrinkled slut"!!!!! yt

Leslie: My knee strike does its job. It makes you let go of my hair. I straighten up and lean against the wall. I hold my ribs and take a big breath. Your hard punches are hurting me but I’m fighting through the pain. I have to be careful and watch out for your fists. My guy leans close and shouts advice at me. He says what I’m thinking, how you are a lot bigger than me and I have to avoid clinches. Stick with your strategy, it’s working, he says. I lean forward with my hands on my knees and take another deep breath. Then straighten up and toss my hair back fixing my ponytail that came partly undone from your hairpulling. I move out of my corner and cross the carpet slowly toward you, fists up as you beckon me. “You are the one whose will is gonna break cow bag! You’re the one backing up and running away from little me!!” I get close enough and send yet another kick out at your left outer thigh with my right foot. Thinking its been working so far, do it again!!  Yt

Karen: Standing in my corner and listening to my Man. " Keep using those hard fists Karen she cant take it! Dont give her those kicks! Those are doing damage! " I knod and catch my breath breathing harder and see you accept my challenge as you start coming in. Listening to my man say " Same Spot Baby! Use your fists!" I come foward to meet u. mtc

Karen: Meet you as you close in. I clinch my fists and my eyes lock in to your chest. So stupidly I am not fighting as smart as I usually do and just then I hear Kayla Yell " Her Kicks Mom Shes gonna kick!!!!" Just as I get my left hand ready to catch it the crowd hears I loud flesh on flesh smack as your bare foot catches my thigh again. I let out a loud high pitched scream as it connects with the already tender bruised part! I limp and move around the wall untill the sting wears off. I hear my man yelling with a tad of frustration in his voice " No More of those Baby!!!! Stop her! I nod and keep moving around the wall!!!! I glare and snarl at you ! YOUR FUCKING DEAD YOU WHORE!!!!!! Yt

Leslie: I laugh out loud when I hear your loud high pitched scream. "HA! YOU'RE NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YOU BITCH??" I taunt and follow you as you limp along the wall. "You can't handle me, you're too damn slow!!!" I dart in and give your big ass a nice kick, not too hard, just hard enough to sting and embarrass you in front of your man and your bitch daughter and everybody. My bare foot smacks your fleshy ass cheek with a sweet THWAP! The crowd LOVES it, they are cheering and laughing. I scoot back away from you after the kick. My confidence grows, I'm really having fun now. mtc

Leslie: I turn to Kayla who is sitting there looking all sad. "First I take care of your bitch mother and then its time for your beating from Lex!!" I turn my attention back to you. You are still walking along the wall. I move in fast working my way behind you targeting the back of your knee with another kick to knock you down off your feet!!! 'YOU ARE GOING DOWN HARD COW BAG!!!" Yt

Karen: I limp around the wall hoping this sharp numbing pain in my leg quickly wears off. So frustrated as I have very limited mobility with my leg being hurt like this. Trying to regroup when you come foward again I turn and your barefoot smacks my ass. I am so pissed at this point my face turns red with frustration. Holding onto the wall I hear you taunting Kayla. The crowd is so loud but I notice my section of supportrs has grown silent and my man looks to be as frustrated as I am. After you have words with Kayla I am irate!!! FIGHT ME LIKE A WOMAN YOU CHEATING WHORE! Just then you dart toward me knowing whats coming I turn my back and try to bring my arm down to protect my wounded leg, with my arm covering my thigh you go lower this time and your barefoot cracks into the back of my knee! I scream out in agony and fall to one knee instinctively holding my leg... Oh gawd you fucking cheating bitch!!! yt

Karen: You are such a dirty cheating bitch Leslie!!!!!!!!

Leslie: I thought you were so big and bad and tough??? This is just like kicking the HEAVY bag at the gym!!!

It's been a while since we updated because Karen had to do some unexpected traveling and we picked up the action again this morning. This update is a short one but it's something. Next update will be more substantial!

KAREN vs LESLIE (THE FIGHT) - continued

Leslie: I smirk and pump my fist when I hear your scream of agony and see you drop to one knee. “YES! The cow is down!!!” I turn to your little slut Kayla and make a motion like I am wiping my hands and then shrug my shoulders. “I thought your Mom was so BIG and BAD and TOUGH! Shit this is like kicking the HEAVY bag at the gym!!” I point at her and then make a slashing move across my throat with my thumb. Then I point across the pit to where Lex is on her feet cheering me on. "Lex is coming for you next Kayla kitten!" I move in on you now before you can get back up again. I come at you from behind and push my body into your back. I wrap my right arm around your neck from behind and grab your ratty blonde hair with my left, getting a handful and begin to yank on it hard. I start to put pressure on your throat with my arm while I strain trying to force your bigger body down all the way to the carpet. Yt

Karen: Falling to one knee and grabbing the back of my wounded leg. My leg is absolutely throbbing. I hear your supporters and the crowd going crazy your man and Alexa pounding on the black pit wall and then hear your annoying voice once again taunting my sweet Kayla. On me knees and all I can think about " How the did this ratty little bitch bag get me in this position" Frustrated beyond belief and trying to think " How can I get back in this right with my leg hurting this bad" Just then I feel you pounce on my back then your forearm in my throat. I let out a high pitched yelp as you roughly rip at my hair. I scream out!!! GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!!!!! My face cringing as you have my back and You start pressuring me foward. With my leg throbbing in pain I decide to give you that hold. I fall on my my stomach. Both of my hands grip your forearm trying like hell to pry it off my throat. I start digging my nails in as hard as I can. GET OFF ME YOU OLD WHORE!!! yt

Leslie: I succeed in pushing you all the way down to the carpet stretching you out on your stomach under me. I am a little surprised at how little trouble I'm having controlling our bigger body this way. Why was I so nervous about fighting you, I think to myself. This is so easy! I giggle out loud. Then you start clawing my forearm savagely. I yelp out in pain. Since I have you down I pull my arm off your throat and scramble up to a straddle sitting on your back. I still have a tight grip on your hair and I tug hard. mtc

Leslie: I see we are facing your supporters so I pull your head up off the carpet by your ratty hair and call out to Kayla "Look at your bitch Mom now!! You must be SO proud of her!!!" And to your man "Take a good look at what a real woman is doing to your sad pathetic fat cow!" Still holding your hair I reach my free hand behind me and give your enormous ass a hard SMACK! Sounds like a gunshot in the arena. Then another SMACK for the other ass cheek. My supporters are laughing and cheering and I am having SO much fun. I grab the elastic waistband of your thong and hook my fingers in and start to pull it up hard to give you a painful wedgie. Yt
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 08:50:49 PM by Leslie K »

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 10:46:36 PM »
Wow Leslie!!! Finally got the chance to get caught up on this. Well worth the read! Incredible setting and incredible job by both of you for pulling the audience in. Incredible preparation and strategy by Leslie. Karen is a powerful woman but she is completely overwhelmed and now getting a taste of humiliation. Thanks to both. Keep it going ladies.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2016, 09:39:32 AM »
Wow...

I am extremely happy this fight finally took place. I can not wait to see the outcome.

This by far is the best Rivalry on here... Ladies you may have to step up your game to keep up with these two and their daughters.

Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2016, 01:24:04 PM »
Yes!!!! Go Leslie Go! Great tactics! Amazing how you can control a fight once you get your opponent hurt. She is all yours!

Offline Remington_fights

• Bring it bitches
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2016, 06:14:44 PM »
Go Leslie!!!!!!
Remington