News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

JasmineG vs BustyJasmine(Sex war of the two Jasmines)

• 25 Replies

Offline JasmineG

JasmineG vs BustyJasmine(Sex war of the two Jasmines)
« on: November 15, 2016, 06:24:08 AM »
The fact that theirs another busty blonde Jasmine around here and she believes it so hard shes as hot as the savanna desert strutting her big tits like their the greatest thing since sliced beard. Well you big soft boobed hog I'm here to prove I'm the sexier,hotter, bustier, tougher, and most importantly better titfighter and sexfighter and this inferior Jasmine!

Oh trust me she felt my presence to of another well better suited and equipped Jasmine. Being the way us two Jasmines are and built the way we are it was not a matter of if but when we were gonna collide. Not just physically but mentality as well. I'm telling her and all of you right now this dumb twat Jasmine can not outfuck me or mindfuck me better than I can her. When I fuck her little sweet weak sensitive cxnt her feeble brain will forever stimulate the joyous and horrible feeling of being screwed by the more sexual skilled Jasmine.

Face me if you dare hog. Blonde to Blonde, Jasmine to Jasmine

Offline Staci Ahner

Re: JasmineG vs BustyJasmine(Sex war of the two Jasmines)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 06:28:07 AM »
jasmine is weak compared to me.. she is a easy fuck...and she knows it! as for you.. you are new prey to me..and i will ruin you.. in a tifight, assfight and sexfight!
!

Offline JasmineG

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 06:36:28 AM »
jasmine is weak compared to me.. she is a easy fuck...and she knows it! as for you.. you are new prey to me..and i will ruin you.. in a tifight, assfight and sexfight!
!

Haha well that's funny. If the inferior Jasmine is an easy fuck... I suspect ill steamroll right over you!

You know you sure don't help our case that blondes are smarter than brunettes when you ditzy blonde think you got the tits and the sex to challenge me!

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 07:13:12 AM »
Oh Staci, love you too hun. lol :) Such a sweetie.
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline JasmineG

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 07:21:04 AM »
Oh Staci, love you too hun. lol :) Such a sweetie.

Lol weak slutty Jasmine has all the cum trading and and pussy pounding from other bitches clogged your brain? I think it has, shame wish I met you in your prime. Looks like Staci is right you will be an easy fuck!

Offline Staci Ahner

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 04:20:51 PM »
All you weak bitches just make me laugh  ;D

Grr you and I have "a lot" to settle... accordions and "drilling" smirks

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 05:52:39 PM »
I guess this is a blonde thing... But it starts to become very promising...
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Satyress

• Go with the flow - the struggle leads to extasy.
    • Sexfighters
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2016, 05:38:39 PM »
It's got my interest. 
Ultimate fantasy?  Endurance SEXfight  taking and giving all, and after hours to days, breaking the other with nothing but pure pleasure.

Prior IST World Sexfight Champion

sexfighters.bdsmlr.com

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2016, 10:16:18 PM »
I don't normally respond to such public challenges, but since you've gone to such efforts. I'll give you a response, and let you know that you're in WAY over your head, you're literally a toddler falling into an Olympic sized diving pool. You wanted to go public with your challenge, that's fine, but just know you'll be admitting in this little thread that I'm better than you, when it's all said and done. And trust me, you'll MEAN your words to everyone.
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline JasmineG

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2016, 04:50:38 AM »
Oh my weaker counterpart Jasmine, the fact you said you don't normally to these public threads but felt compelled to reply to your superior here tells me 1 out of 3 things.

Possibilities...
1. You love the excitement, trill, and exhilarating rush of us two big busty blonde Jasmines clashing. The hot rush you feel of my sexy figure on yours as we fight it out to be the top Jasmine of fcf.
2. In your warped delusional head, you felt coming here and publicly taunting me thought that was gonna make me back off.. Ha! HAHAHAHAH!! I say that!
3. You felt threaten by me, by my large looming presence that I may very well cast over you. The thought of another bustier, hotter, sexual hunger driven Jasmine might soon take your top spot.

How should I finish this sex war between us Jasmine? Should I make those big tits cream? Grinding our large tits together, harden nipples sliding all over our battling glistened globes as tits get sore and the pleasure builds and builds... till its so immense you yell out in sheer delight. Body trembles as I'm greeted by your warm gushing milk. A wide smile on my face as I'm engulfed by your titty juice, showering me in my victory by your flowing milk.

Or perhaps I should titty fuck you to sexual submission, pumping my big tits on that swollen opened wide fuckhole. My rock solid nipple rubbing against that erect horny clit getting my nips wet. I'm gonna looovve feeling your dripping juices trickling down my bigger tits as I titty fuck your vulnerable cxnt till it gives in to the better Jasmine.

After all is said and done, I'm gonna lie on my back, open my legs wide, grab you by your blonde hair and shove your face deep into my dominate womanhood. Your gonna eat your word AND me vigorously.   

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2016, 11:59:32 AM »
This needs to be public in either Trillian invite only or chatzy

Offline deniseBeresford

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2016, 10:16:35 PM »
JasmineG - you shouldn't underestimate the other Jasmine, her vagina is definitely one of the strongest around here, very few girls have been able to break her. Also you are for sure on of the most skilled women she ever had to face... so I am confident it will be an incredible hot match!

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2016, 11:18:56 PM »
So, I suppose if you're in a lifeboat and want to try to row upstream in lava then messing with Busty Jasmine is a good idea.  ^_^

Offline Leona_TS

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2016, 12:40:59 PM »
i think bustyjasmine has the upper hand. I hear she is rough!

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2016, 12:46:42 PM »
She can be rough,
she is also one of the better women on here.
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?