News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nina's Advice Backfires

• 3 Replies

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
Nina's Advice Backfires
« on: January 25, 2010, 07:18:06 PM »
Nina always prided herself on the relationship that she had with her kids.   They were always able to come to her with problems or to just talk.  This was especially true when it came to her nineteen year old daughter Terry.  The two of them had a very special relationship.

Terry’s circle of close friends were also very friendly with Nina.  Unlike their mothers, who had begun to look kind of frumpy,  Nina still had a great figure and she was someone that the girls admired.   

One thing that Terry didn’t inherit from her mom was her boobs.   Terry was pretty flat chested where as Nina was a busty 36D.   Terry’s friends would kid Terry about it, sometimes even in front of Nina.  Terry learned to laugh it off and it never bothered her.  Nina would joke with them and say “at she didn’t inherit my brains either and that’s a good thing!”

One of Terry’s friends,  Bridget, was particularly close to Nina.  Her and Terry had grown up together and Nina was sort of a second mother to her.   Bridget was a thin attractive blonde.

One day Bridget came to the house to talk to Nina about something.  When Nina answered the door Bridget told her she had something to talk to her about.  Nina said “sure honey, come on in.”  They went into the kitchen and Nina asked Bridget if she’d like some coffee.  Bridget said “no thanks.”  Nina sat across the table and said “OK, what’s on your mind.”

Bridget took a deep breath and said “Nina, whatever I say to you is in confidence.  You can’t tell Terry and you especially can’t tell my mom.”  Nina got a concerned look on her face and said “Sure, you got it.  You pregnant?”  Bridget shook her head no.  Nina said “Then, what is it.”  Again Bridget took a breath and said “I’m a lesbian.”  Nina cupped her hand over her mouth.  Bridget said “I-I need to know how to handle this and you’re the only person I can go to”.

Nina took a minute to get her thoughts together.  Finally she said “You haven’t told your mom about this?”  Bridget said “No, and I can’t.”  Nina said “Well, this might sound like a stupid question but, are you sure.”  Bridget said “Oh, I’m positive.”  Nina said “OK.  Look, you can handle this two ways.  One is to go on keeping it a secret.  Then you’re going to be living a lie your whole life.  The other is to just come out.  You are who you are and people will understand.  Believe me when I tell you, everyone has pent up sexual thoughts.  People fantasize about wide ranges of things and when the people close to you find out about you, after the initial shock,  they’ll accept you and love you just the same.”

Bridget said “Well, I guess I have some thinking to do.  Let me ask you something Nina.  You just said everyone has pent up sexual thoughts, do you?”  Nina said “I said everyone and that includes me. Of course I’m not going to go into them but, yeah, I do.”  This surprised Bridget.  Nina was always pretty old fashioned and straight laced so if she could have thoughts, then probably everyone could.

Bridget got up to leave and Nina walked her to the door.  Bridget gave Nina a hug and thanked her.  Bridget said “Now, you won’t tell my mom right.”  Nina said “No, but I think you need to.”  Bridget said “I’ll think about it.  Thanks again.”

Bridget left.  Nina wondered how much Bridget’s mother, whose name was Paula,  would understand.  Nina knew Paula and considered her a friend but the two were very different.  Paula was about in her early 50’s, a good 10 years older than Nina and was a little rough around the edges to say the least.  She wore too much makeup and was a tough looking woman.  The men in the neighborhood called her Moolah because of her resemblance to the female wrestler the Fabulous Moolah.  Of course they didn’t say this to her face!  Most of the women in the neighborhood kept their distance from her.

A week later Bridget made up her mind.  She was going to come out and tell her mother.  Before she did she wanted to let Nina know.  She wanted to talk to Nina alone so she went over to Nina’s house when she was pretty sure Nina would be the only one home. She drove over to Nina’s house and rang the bell.  There was no answer but Nina’s car was there so she tried the door.  It was unlocked so she let herself in.  This was something she had done in the past.  She called out “Nina, you home?”   No response but she did hear music coming from upstairs.   She walked up the steps and the music was coming from Nina’s bedroom.   Bridget knew Nina’s husband wasn’t home so she knew wasn’t going to be walking in on anything so she walked towards Nina’s room.

What she saw was a shock to her.  Nina, who didn’t hear Bridget at all, was lying on her bed in just her panties.  She had one of her hands shoved down the front of her white lace panties and the other was rubbing her own breasts.  Nina was masterbating.   Her eyes were closed and she was moaning to herself.

Seeing this was a real turn on for Bridget.  She quietly walked into the room and said “Want some help.”  Nina screamed and said “Bridget,  what are you doing here.”  Nina jumped off the bed and covered herself with the sheet.  Bridget approached her and touched Nina’s cheek and said “Come on, you yourself said you have certain secret sexual desired.”  Nina shoved past her and said “Yeah, but that’s not one of them.”  Nina put her bra on and then started to get dressed.  Nina then said “OK, you need to leave.”  Bridget was now upset.  She shouldn’t have come in the room.  Bridget said “I-I-I’m sorry, I just thought….”  Nina stopped her and said “No, you didn’t think.  Now leave.”  Bridget left the room, went down the steps and out the door.”

Bridget’s ride home was a miserable one.  Tears were going down her face.  She was embarrassed.  Now, she didn’t know what to do.  What if Nina told her mother what happened?  Her mother would never understand.   She got home and went up to her room to think.  That night she tossed and turned all night until she figured out how to handle it.

The next morning she came downstairs.  Her mother Paula was up already.   She looked at Bridget and could tell something was bothering her.  Paula said “Hey, what’s wrong with you?”  Bridget said “Sit down mom.  I have something to tell you.”  They sat across the kitchen table from one another.  Paula said “OK, spit it out.”  Bridget looked at her mother and said “You know Terry’s mother, Nina.”  Paula shook her head and said “yes, of course, why?”  Bridget said “She made a pass at me yesterday.  Paula’s eyes widened and said “WHAT?”  Bridget then made up a whole story about how Nina tried to get Bridget into her bedroom.  Paula listened and Bridget could see the anger in her mother’s face.  When Bridget was done, Paula said “OK, don’t worry about it.  It won’t happen again.”   Bridget did this just in case Nina told Paula what really  happened. 

She did not expect the series of events that would follow.  Early in the afternoon Paula told Bridget she had some errands to run and would be back later.  Paula, dressed in white tee shirt and shorts drove straight to Nina’s house.  Paula rang the bell and Nina answered.  Nina was dressed in a short sleaved button down light purple shirt and white shorts.   Nina said “Paula? What’s up?”  Paula said “We need to talk.”  Nina shook her head and said “Yes, we do.  Come on in.”  Paula walked in.  Nina said “I guess this is about yesterday.”  Paula said “Yes it is.” Nina said “So Bridget told you what happened.”  Paula said “Yes, and I’d like an explanation.”  Nina looked puzzled “Explanation?  Well, I was going to say just tell her it’s OK.  I’m not angry with her.  Hey, I was more embarrassed than anything.”  Paula was getting angry now.  Paula said “You make a pass at my daughter, and you’re embarrassed. I was going to come over hear and give you a chance to explain yourself but this is too much.”

Paula walked towards Nina. Nina backed up a little and said “Look,  your daughter made a pass at me.  It’s OK.”  For Paula that was the last straw.  She reached and grabbed Nina by the throat with one hand and slammed her against the wall. Nina said “Paula, what the hell are you doing?”  and tried to get away but that only made Paula squeeze harder.  Paula said “You’re the one who made the pass at my daughter then you try to cover your own ass by lying to me.”  Nina gasped “No, no, that’s not what happened.” Paula said,  “so, you’re calling my daughter a liar.”  Nina shook her head yes.  That was the wrong answer.  Paula reached back her fist and slammed it into Nina’s soft stomach.  Paula let Nina’s throat go and Nina crumbled to the ground gasping for breath.

Paula stood over her and said “Get up.”  Instead of getting up Nina grabbed for Paula’s legs and pulled them out from under her.  Paula’s ass landed on the carpet with a thud.  Nina jumped on top of Paula.  Paula, who had been in a few fights in her day,  was quickly able to get her arms around Nina’s head in a headlock.  She twisted around and now it was Nina underneath her.  Nina kicked and bucked trying to get Paula off of her.

Paula let go and grabbed Nina by the hair and pulled her to her feet.  While she did this Nina kicked and slapped at Paula.  Most didn’t find their mark and the few that did land didn’t seem to have any effect.  Paula then slapped Nina with the back of her hand.  Nina went reeling backwards and fell over the coffee table.  Nina was on her stomach and going to get up when Paula brought her knee slamming down into Nina’s back.  She took Nina’s arm and twisted it up behind her back.  She then grabbed Nina by the hair while sitting on Nina’s back and pulled back.  Nina felt like her back was going to break.  Nina screamed out “No more, please no more.”  Paula said “We’re just getting started honey.”

Paula then grabbed Nina by the legs and flipped her onto her back.  Before Nina could react she once again punched Nina in the stomach.  She got on top of Nina and pinned her down.  She said “Now, let’s take a look at these melons of yours.”  Paula reached down and ripped open Nina’s shirt popping the buttons exposing Nina’s 36D bra.  Nina tried desperately to get Paula off. She began to try to bring her knee up into Paula’s back.  When she did this Paula again slapped her with the back of her hand. 

Paula grabbed Nina yanked Nina up by her wide bra straps and rammed her into the wall.  When Nina fell to the ground Paula got on her back, ripped off what was left of Nina’s shirt and unhooked Nina’s bra.  Nina was in tears as Paula then pulled Nina’s shorts down.  Nina was now in just her panties.   Paula grabbed Nina by the ankles and began to drag Nina around the room.  Nina’s boobs were burning as Paula dragged her across the carpet.

She dropped Nina’s legs and Nina lay face down sobbing on the rug.  Paula wasn’t done yet.  She reached down and yanked off Nina’s panties.  Nina was now naked and helpless.   Paula sat on Nina’s back and began to spank her.  One after another the slaps echoed through Nina’s house accompanied by Nina screaming.

Paula got off Nina and reached down to grab her by hair.  She yanked her up and said “Now, let’s have some real fun. I’ve seen the way you parade around the neighborhood with your tits half hanging out.  I’m going to make you wish you didn’t have those breasts.” She dragged her by the hair up the stairs.  Nina tried to resist but Paula was far too much for her.  She through Nina through the doorway onto the ground into Nina’s bedroom.   She went over to Nina’s dresser and opened the top drawer.  She then turned and grabbed each of Nina’s brown nipples.  She kept Nina’s arms pinned down with her feet and pulled up on Nina’s nipples.  Nina let out another scream.  She screamed “You’re crazy.  Please stop.”

Paula said “We’re almost done.”  She once again got Nina to her feet.  She twisted Nina’s arm behind her back and led her over to the dresser.  She bent Nina over so that Nina’s breasts hung down inside the drawer.  Her full weight was on Nina’s back so Nina couldn’t back up.  With one hand Paula reached for Nina’s hair and held her face up.  There was a mirror that ran across Nina’s dresser.  Paula said “Now, watch your face when I do this.”  With the other hand Paula slowly closed the drawer on Nina’s breasts.  Nina gasped in pain as Paula pressed the drawer closed.  Paula finally opened the drawer and flung Nina onto the bed.  She got on top of Nina and took off her own shirt.  She unhooked her bra and her saggy breasts came flopping out.  Paula said “They’re not as pretty as yours but they’ll do.”  With that she began slapping Nina across the face with her tits.

Finally Paula took off her own shorts and panties.  Both women were now naked, though, even writhing in pain, Nina looked a lot better naked than Paula did.  Paula situated her cellulite filled legs over Nina.  Nina said “No, please no.” Paula said “You wanted the daughter, I’ll give you the mother.  Now lick.”  Nina had no choice.  Paula rocked back and forth as Nina licked.  Finally she climaxed and then sat back down on Nina’s stomach.  Paula said “Just one more thing.”

Still sitting on Nina she reached over to the phone on the nightstand.  She called up her house and told Bridget to come over and just let herself in.  Bridget did as she was told. In the interim Paula got up and got dressed.   Nina was just laying on the bed humiliated.  Paula said to her “get down on the floor and lay on your back.”  It was futile for Nina not to do it. 

Paula got there and was very nervous.  She opened the door and said “Mom? Nina”?  Paula called out “We’re up here.”  Paula walked up the stairs and again was shocked at what she saw.   Nina was lying on the ground naked and her mom was standing there with her foot planted on Nina’s chest.  Paula said “Trust me honey, she won’t make a pass at you again.”

petelv

Re: Nina's Advice Backfires
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 02:28:40 AM »
Npom , Thank you for posting this story.  I enjoyed it very much.

pete

Saucy

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 11:36:00 AM »
Wonderful story, like always.  Thank you.

Offline Sparrow

• God Member
  • But why is the rum gone?
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 07:55:00 PM »
Loved the story npom, always a treat to read more about Nina's continues humiliation she endures more often then she can probably handle but somehow manages lol. Tho I'm more preferable to Nina getting dominated by a younger spunkier girl, I can't complain when i say Nina taking a whooping from a woman more her age isn't exciting cause I'd just be lying. Thanks again for continuing your stories & as always can't wait for the next exciting development in Nina's thrilling life.

~Sparrow
Me? Im dishonest, & a dishonest man u can always trust 2 b dishonest. Honestly. Its the honest 1's u want to watch out 4, becuz u can never predict when their going 2 do something incredibly.. stupid.