News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Lactating fights

• 24 Replies

Offline joetex

• Longtime cf fan. Like 'em dirty. Come chat.
Re: Lactating fights
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 05:23:37 PM »
I would love to read them......please post them

See my story posting entitled "The Doomed Research Mission" at http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,1539.0.html

It involves a catfight that results in forced lactation of the losing woman.

Let me know what you all think.

bobbyd

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 12:24:20 AM »
would be interested to hear any stories about this.

also any films of pregnant women fighting (no harm to baby of course)

catfight haven did one once but cant get hold of it any more.

any ideas?

Offline joetex

• Longtime cf fan. Like 'em dirty. Come chat.
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2009, 03:05:01 PM »
would be interested to hear any stories about this.

Did you read my story?  I gave you the link above.  Read it and then let's talk.

Catfight_obsessed

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2009, 05:24:57 PM »
You've made your point I guess, regardless that both women are limited (I doubt one would hurt the baby, encase the other one hurt her baby back), it would be another thing new to me and I like new things, especially forms of catfights

n4372k

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2009, 02:53:26 AM »
wet nurse catfight

Two women want to compete against each other about which wetnurse produces more milk.
There was something I read about this, and the 2 women were wetnurse's who provided milk to babies whose moms coul;dn't.
they decided one day to see who was the milkiest.

SweetAndCattyMom

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 03:28:40 PM »
I find it amazing how even other women get goosebumps and see the thought of another woman being milked dry by an obviously jealous slut erotic.
I made the mistake once of being overly proud of my new larger cup size and thought I could take any pain or discomfort dished out by another female only to learn that I was very wrong!!!
Easily the single most painful, degrading, and humiliating loss I have EVER endured. :'(

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2011, 06:23:34 PM »
Daisy would beat Ginger and then milk her jugs dry as Ginger's hushand watchs.  Daisy would then have Ginger kneel and have her husband stripe and stroke his rod until he shoots his creem all over the loser's face!

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2011, 06:56:21 PM »
I find the subject of involving lactating tits in a catfight both disgusting and erotic at the same time. In my book, it sort of goes under the category of moms fighting. It shouldn't be hot, but sometimes it really is.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
Re: Moms Aren't Allowed to be Hot & Fight?
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2011, 07:31:47 PM »
I find the subject of involving lactating tits in a catfight both disgusting and erotic at the same time. In my book, it sort of goes under the category of moms fighting. It shouldn't be hot, but sometimes it really is.

What's wrong with mothers fighting? ??? The two people fighting in your avatar look old enough to be mothers and of course this is my opinion, but they have a maternal look to them as well.

I meant the stories people write about their own mother fighting. And I'm not judging. As I stated above, I myself find some of the stories to be a turn on, if written well.

Offline ardz

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2012, 07:45:42 AM »
nice one