News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lactating fights

• 24 Replies

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
Lactating fights
« on: October 16, 2008, 12:51:39 AM »
Has anyone seen any catfights where a woman has had her tits milked by having her nipples squeezed so hard.I've only seen one which was a Brazilian made catfight between (i think) 2 fighters called Bianca and Lafita,i would love to here if anyone has seen any others apart from the fake Napali ones

femfiteart

Re: Lactating fights
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 11:57:10 PM »
I haven't seen much of anything like that, other than a pic or two during my web wanderings like the one you've mentioned. I guess it's a rather esoteric subject matter, although I do personally think it's sexy to imagine it happening to a gal in a fight.

Offline Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • John-Femmefight
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 03:47:28 AM »
These fights are pretty hot! I love it when one girl is on all fours and the other is straddling her and reaching down to milk her tits...yum!

There are some Japanese videos that feature milking, such as the Big Bust series here (not all will feature this, hard to tell which will):

https://www.catfight.co.jp/english/indexsch.cgi?&label=BOBKB

Also, the Brazilian site that used to feature some of these is no longer selling in the US. I had one done for my old site, Latina Catfights. Let me see if I can find it and post a small segment to youtube!

Freecatfights Admin

Offline joetex

• Longtime cf fan. Like 'em dirty. Come chat.
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 06:47:46 PM »
I would be very interested in seeing any videos of catfights resulting in one of the women being forcibly milked.

In fact, the whole topic of lactation during a catfight is underexplored.  I have several stories involving  catfights where one of the women is a new nursing mother, and culminates in her being forcibly milked by her opponent.   ;) Some I have composed myself.  Others I found over the years on the internet. 

Woule anyone care to read it?  :P If so, would I post it under the strories? 

the game

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 10:47:36 PM »
I would love to read them......please post them

the game

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 11:49:44 PM »
can't see the pics

Offline joetex

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 11:55:39 PM »
I would love to read them......please post them

Will do.  In the meantime, let's indulge in a little fantasy catfight between two women who are lactating.  Here are a couple of pics of each about to display their engorged assets. 

The redhead is Ginger and the blonde is Daisy. They have been paired together by a wealthy private club of men and women who enjoy unusual fistfights.  The club members have decided to hire two nursing mothers in need of money, telling them that the winner of the fight will earn a huge purse.  The loser will get nothing but humiliation.  Between the two, who prevails?  And what does the winner do to the loser?  Inquiring minds want to know. . . .     

Offline joetex

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 04:31:42 AM »
Here are photos of Ginger.

{alt}

{alt}

Offline joetex

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 04:35:01 AM »
Here are photos of Daisy.  Which one would win in a knock down, no rules catfight?  What would the winner do to the loser?

{alt}
 {alt}

Catfight_obsessed

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2008, 09:35:33 PM »
Hallo, it's me Catfight obsessed again ;D, had a virus on my computer and only just got back. Anyways, I know there's one of DTwrestling, but their fights are fake yet sexy. Problem is I can't find it.

Also I'd like to note that I'm getting back into publically taking catfight story requests that will hopefully be interesting (I've had some requests, but I haven't been giving enough detail on the request or they ain't interesting). Either way if anyone here wants I can write a milking catfight story as a request or some other kind of catfight, even if it's ridiculous, silly or stupid (As long as it's a catfight), I'm willing ta discuss it.

Just email me at Catfight_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk and describe what kind of fighting style, clothes and arena, but especially moves. May I also note, I no longer write about fat girls catfighting, (I've tried writing fat girls catfighting, but I can't get over the fact that I'm shallow and like catfights because of two fragile beings fighting naked) I'll take some exceptions though if it's a relation of yours (It turns me on enough to make up for it)

Also hope no one minds me posting this here either

Offline joetex

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2008, 08:29:29 PM »
Hallo, it's me Catfight obsessed again ;D, had a virus on my computer and only just got back. Anyways, I know there's one of DTwrestling, but their fights are fake yet sexy. Problem is I can't find it.

Also I'd like to note that I'm getting back into publically taking catfight story requests that will hopefully be interesting (I've had some requests, but I haven't been giving enough detail on the request or they ain't interesting). Either way if anyone here wants I can write a milking catfight story as a request or some other kind of catfight, even if it's ridiculous, silly or stupid (As long as it's a catfight), I'm willing ta discuss it.

Just email me at Catfight_obsessed@yahoo.co.uk and describe what kind of fighting style, clothes and arena, but especially moves. May I also note, I no longer write about fat girls catfighting, (I've tried writing fat girls catfighting, but I can't get over the fact that I'm shallow and like catfights because of two fragile beings fighting naked) I'll take some exceptions though if it's a relation of yours (It turns me on enough to make up for it)

Also hope no one minds me posting this here either

Would you be able to compose a catfight story involving the leader of a girl gang who takes on her female teacher after school one late afternoon?  The teacher just returned from maternity leave and harshly disciplined her student.  The student asks the teacher to meet her for a "discussion" after school in the gymnasium.  Unbeknownst to the teacher, the student has invited her fellow female gang members and their boyfriends to watch as she goads the teacher into a fight.  The fight results in the teacher being stripped of her blouse and nursing bra, exposing her lactating breasts to the students.  The student forces the teacher to her knees and is milked in front of them.

If you need more details, please send me a personal message or email.

By the way, any one care to comment on my two nursing mothers I described above?  I have some more revealing pics.  And yes, they are actually nursing and giving milk.

Catfight_obsessed

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2008, 08:41:53 PM »
Well personal message doesn't work, so I'll need your email, plus I rather it wasn't too much of an audience, not very much into so many people in the background during a catfight. Can still do it in the gym or classroom.

Offline joetex

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2008, 09:02:46 PM »
Well personal message doesn't work, so I'll need your email, plus I rather it wasn't too much of an audience, not very much into so many people in the background during a catfight. Can still do it in the gym or classroom.

You can get my email address by clicking under my name where the icon says "email".  If you have any problems, let me know and I will send to you directly.  Thanks.

Offline joetex

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2008, 04:36:55 PM »
Here are some more photos of our nursing mom fighters.  Okay folks, who would win this knock down, drag out catfight, and what would the winner do to the loser? :D

GINGER
(Currently occupied with her breast pump)

{alt}

{alt}

DAISY
(Limbering up to do battle with Ginger)

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 05:38:39 PM by joetex »

Offline ligbugs

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 04:20:57 PM »
Daisy is gorgeous and would win easily and it wouldn't take much effort to milk Ginger