News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Who wins?? Brunette vs blonde

• 5 Replies

Offline ricelover

Who wins?? Brunette vs blonde
« on: November 22, 2016, 08:00:31 PM »

Offline Shanna86

Re: Who wins?? Brunette vs blonde
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 09:19:36 AM »
Brunettes always win over blondes!

Sela, you ass is just plain stupid.

You thinking hair color wins a fight? And you can't even see that blonde ain't really a blonde??? She a bleach blond.

I think maybe a gave you some irreversible brain damage when I broke you jaw and sat on you face.

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 10:21:53 AM »
bla, bla, blonde is much stronger and agresive see, she will win

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 04:04:41 PM »
Innocent looking brunette catches and takes the unsuspecting blonde by surprise . Brunette really enjoys working on the hair , titties , crotch of the blonde for the win . Brunette and blonde really enjoy each other , for a long time , after the match .
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline ricelover

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 09:23:29 PM »
Back story:  These two beauties were competing in the same beauty pageant together; both in the same division representing their own states.  These two have been eyeing at each other with hatred and jealously since they first met at the reception.

On the day of the finals in the changing rooms, while the girls were preparing for their swimwear round, Lady Brunette barged into Lady Blonde’s make up corner and elbowing Lady Blonde aside, because Lady Blonde had a better mirror.  Lady Brunette only had her black bikini bottom on while Lady Blonde was still naked, about to get into her swimwear before Lady Brunette barged in.

“Scuse me, do you mind?!”  Lady Blonde scoffed.

“Oh relax honey I just need to borrow your mirror for a sec for my make up”   Lady Brunette said, and turned her ass facing the blonde. 

Infuriated and insulted, Lady Blonde decided to sneak into Lady Brunette’s bag while Lady Brunette wasn't looking.   She took out Lady Brunette’s one and only black bikini top that she would wear for this swimwear round….

“Hey blackhead!”  Lady Blonde called, and while Lady Brunette looked around and to her surprise, Lady Blonde ripped her black bikini top into shreds right in front of her eyes.

“AAAAHHHHH!!!” Lady Brunette screamed, “WHAT THE FUCK!!”  She went and snatched the broken bikini top off the grinning Lady Blonde, but it was beyond repair.  All the other girls turned their heads around to watch the drama.

“Why did you do this,” the brunette was almost in tears, but her face was red with rage.

“For being the BITCH you are!” Lady Blonde yelled, before delivering a solid slap across the brunette’s face, but the brunette took no time and retaliated; raging, she turned back and landed two solid punches into the blonde’s fit abdomen, “UH UH!” the blonde moaned. 

“YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU RUINED MY CHANCE TO WIN THE PAGEANT!” Lady Brunette screamed,  “TAKE THIS!! HA!” she delivered an uppercut to the blonde’s naked left tit. “AND THIS!!” another uppercut to the blonde’s naked right tit. 

The brunette pushed the blonde against the wall and continued pummelling her bare tits, sending left-right combos, straight jabs, uppercuts and side punches to the blonde’s F cups, sending them flying about wildly on her chest.  All you could hear were the angry screaming and yelling from the brunette, and the moaning and gasping from the blonde who is clearly being dominated by the angry brunette and losing the fight.

After a few minutes of tit bashing, Lady Blonde began to cry, “Please! Stop! I give up! You win…”, but instead of stopping right there and then, the brunette gave the blonde a few more punches to the face, belly, breasts, and a few knees to the naked crotch, before ending with an uppercut to the chin, KO-ing the blonde as she slumped onto the floor.

Lady Brunette placed a foot on the defeated blonde’s naked left tit with a hand on her hip, “Hmmm…” she moaned, as she looked at the full size mirror beside her, enjoying the sight of herself dominating another woman.  She then fixed her hair and proceeded with her make up at the blonde’s make up corner, while the other girls looked on in fear. 

Needless to say, Lady Blonde didn’t compete in the beauty pageant.  Lady Brunette took Lady Blonde’s bikini instead to compete, and won the title. 

Offline breakerbrooke

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 02:02:46 AM »
Always bet on the blonde.