News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 69 Nissa versus Charlotte

• 8 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 69 Nissa versus Charlotte
« on: December 17, 2016, 10:13:30 PM »
This poll is the sixty-ninth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, this match involves non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Manilla.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Nissa (5'2 110 lbs 21 y/o) lives near Lima.  She works as a teacher in a local school.  She is a fitness instructor at a health club as her second job.  A wealthy business owner is sponsoring her in hopes of making her a star in the Apartment Wrestling Club.  Nissa has always been into fitness and outdoor activities.  She is a former equestrian star in the local area.  Nissa's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I never give up at anything I do.  Being the best is important to me and I have always been the best at what I participate in.  This will be no different."  Nissa has won all of her fights so far convincingly defeating Annie, Britta and Emma.

Charlotte (5'6 130 pounds 22 y/o) lives near Auckland, New Zealand.  Charlotte works in the health care field while she continues to go to school for an advanced degree in the field.  She has very little spare time due to work and her studies.  She enjoys hiking and other outdoor activities when she has the time.  She hits the gym on occasion, but doesn't have enough time to be a regular.  Charlotte's interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I know my way around a fight.  I grew up with older siblings and they weren't the kindest.  Everything I have in my life I have worked hard to get.  I love to compete and love the attention being a great Apartment fighter will bring."  Charlotte convincingly defeated Sukara and Yuki.  In her last match, she was brutally knocked out in an extremely short title fight versus Bao. 

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 69 Nissa versus Charlotte
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 02:30:12 AM »
Can't vote against that sexy redhead as she leaves Nissa tied naked with her own bikini.

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 03:58:19 AM »
Here is the pre-fight pic of the two getting ready to go at it.  Both are ready to go and eager to prove they are the tougher girl in the Apartment tonight.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 04:59:26 AM »
This is an interesting one. Charlotte just came off a humbling loss and may be looking to redeem herself. She really didnt get the best opponent to do that with. Nissa is tough, but hasnt faced top tier competition. I will be cheering for Nissa, but this is really a tossup!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 04:59:43 AM by Sexy Ninja! »
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 05:22:17 PM »
First instinct is to go with the redhead. But after seeing Sierra's analysis, I honestly don't know. I'm going to have to refamiliarize myself with the two.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 11:32:02 PM »
This was a very good fight.  The story is now posted in the stories section and on my new apartmentwrestlingclub.com site.  Hope you enjoy.

Offline Markus Wolf

• God Member
  • Welcome to the playground of ideas.
    • Rival's Rapture (not my site; I'm just featured on here!)
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2016, 05:17:43 AM »
This was a very good fight.  The story is now posted in the stories section and on my new apartmentwrestlingclub.com site.  Hope you enjoy.

Great looking site! One correction: Singapore is an independent republic, and not part of Malaysia :)

"Singapore, Singapore" would be fine for Sukara's profile ;) (there are other islands that make up the country)

Follow me on Twitter: @markuswolf09

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 10:11:41 AM »

Great looking site! One correction: Singapore is an independent republic, and not part of Malaysia :)

"Singapore, Singapore" would be fine for Sukara's profile ;) (there are other islands that make up the country)

Thanks. Appreciate ur feedback.

Offline georgegizmo

• The abs may look good but they can't handle much
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 04:08:49 PM »
I love your new website. Lots of work getting it set up so kudos to you. May I suggest one enhancement? I would like to see the private matches separated from the other matches so is possible to sort the matches? And you may already have that in mind but just haven't got to that yet. Again, thanks for all your effort.