News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 70 -- Analise versus Peyat

• 3 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 70 -- Analise versus Peyat
« on: December 23, 2016, 03:34:34 PM »
This poll is the seventieth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Manilla.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Peyat (5'2 112lbs 24 y/o) lives in Bangkok.  She works in a small grocery store during the day and in a bar at night.  The rumor is that she has been involved with an underground fighting club that  holds street style fights in various bars and clubs.  She is in very good shape and seems to train in some capacity.  Peyat sees the Club as a way to become a legitimate fighter.  Peyat's response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am tough as hell.  I don't take no bullshit from anyone or anytime.  I like to hurt other women that try to take what is mine.  I will dominate these soft girls."  Peyat dominated Hiyoko in her only fight prior to tonight.

Analise (5'8 135 pounds 28 y/o) lives on the outskirts of Paris.  Analise works in a financial services firm.  In her free time she travels and hits the gym.  She has done some competitive swimming in her teens and early 20's and still swims on a regular basis.  Analise's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am big and I am strong.  I have no competition that can beat me.  French makes better lovers and better fighters.  So far Analise has dominated Rachel; lost badly to Alessandra; beaten Sasha and Sara; and then lost a hard match to Alessandra in a rematch. 

The fight is scheduled to take place in a luxury hotel penthouse just outside the city.  The room prepared for the fight is large with a handful of couches and chairs along the outer edges of the fight area to allow for spectators to observe the fight.  Most of the spectators will be standing along the outer edge of two sides of the fight area. Both fighters arrive at the fight location in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, any prior fights of their opponent, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Analise is shown to her room to prepare for the fight.  She paces the floor like a caged animal as she waits for fight time.  Analise pulls on her grey and black patterned bottoms and top as she prepares for the fight.  She spends some extra time getting herself perfectly adjusted as she knows a key part of getting opportunities is to look good in the Apartment fighting arena.  She spends a few minutes rushing through a warm-up routine.  Her body tight and firm and she looks very focused on getting the fight underway.  Analise's last fight did not go as she hoped and tonight is her chance to redeem herself after the tough loss to Alessandra.  "I don't know where they found this girl from tonight.  She has only fought one time is what it looks like.  I'll crush her and her home crying.  Fighting in the Apartment Wrestling Club is for real women, not little girls.  The tournament is going to be mine."

Peyat arrives at the fight location with plenty of time to prepare and she is shown into her private dressing area.  She unpacks her small bag and lays out her green bikini on the bed.  She strips down completely naked and begins her warm-up routine.  After a long and thorough stretching and warm-up, Peyat pulls on her bikini.  It is a simple bikini, but it looks great on her body with her skin tone and curves.  After dressing, Peyat checks her appearance in the mirror and makes her final adjustments.  Her body looks rock solid and ready to go for the fight.  Before leaving the room, Peyat spends another considerable period of time running through a whole series of strikes, kicks, and other moves.  As she does so, she looks smooth and confident in her abilities.  She finally heads out to enter the fight room and along the way is asked to comment.  "I am very serious about this fight.  I don't roll on the floor and pull hair.  My style is very physical and rough.  This French girl will not be ready for me.  She will submit to me.  I am too tough for her."

Offline georgegizmo

• The abs may look good but they can't handle much
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 70 -- Analise versus Peyat
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 02:19:20 PM »
Really looking forward to this story. I had voted for Peyat hoping she would win by clawing Analise into submission. Maybe the opposite has happened.

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 08:28:10 PM »
Story is coming soon. 😀

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 07:01:47 AM »
The story is now posted in the stories section and on the AWC website at https://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-70-peyat-versus-analise/
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:04:42 AM by Apartment Wrestling Club »