News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Rin Nakai vs Michelle Waterson

• 5 Replies

Online WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Rin Nakai vs Michelle Waterson
« on: December 24, 2016, 03:02:41 AM »
Rin Nakai (16-2-1 5'1" 135lbs) is an MMA fighter who posts some sexy videos in pure Japanese style from sexy bunny to topless weightlifting.

{alt}
http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Rin-Nakai

Michelle "the Karate Hottie" Waterson  (14-4-0 5'3" 115lbs) is just one of the sexiest MMA fighters out there.

{alt}
http://www.ufc.com/fighter/michelle-waterson

Both girls are up for sexiest MMA fighter and decide they will settle the matter in the Ring.  The girls develop a bit of hate as Ran is jealous of all the attention Michelle is getting for her looks and Michelle cannot take Rin seriously with all her videos and costumes"  They square of with the winner facesitting the loser proving who is the sexiest.

Online WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Rin Nakai vs Michelle Waterson
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 08:17:54 PM »
Rin Nakai

{alt}

Michelle Waterson

{alt}

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 02:57:48 PM »
Rin would destroy Michelle, I've seen a special on her on TV. She does judo, wrestling, weight training, running.

Online WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 06:27:45 AM »
The Final Score is Michelle - 28, Rin - 25

It is a close fight, Waterson fails to get her signature submission on Rin but take the match on points.  She then reverse face smothers Rin while smiling to the crowd.

{alt}

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 02:23:32 PM »
Both technically represent a similar level. But Rin Nakai is a very strong fighter. If they would fight then Rin Nakai will win.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 03:52:10 PM »
Rin Nakai is freaking horrible. She's never really fought anyone except for her 2 UFC fights where she got dominated.

Waterson would completely walk through the fat girl who only wins fights in no-name organizations. Nakai was so bad in her UFC fights that she didn't even get a contract with Invicta and had to go back to fighting nobodies in the corpses of once legit organizations like Pancrase and Rizin.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.