News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Forum Features

• 9 Replies

Offline Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • John-Femmefight
New Forum Features
« on: October 17, 2008, 01:41:38 AM »
I'm very proud to announce two new forum features which are HUGE:

1) We added Karma to posts. You can add or smite Karma from various posts to help rate them. Hopefully we can get some high Karma feedback for our great story writers!

2) ULTIMATE PROFILES! Want a myspace lite for your profiles? You can add pictures, link movies, and add buddies. To enable custom profiles, select your profile, go to Edit Profile, look on the sidebar under "Modify Profile" for "Customized Profile" and click the "Enable customized profile" box. Check out a sample by clicking on my own profile in this post: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1

Keep on posting, you guys, and especially you gals, help make this the best free catfight site on the web!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 04:54:23 PM by Forum Admin »
Freecatfights Admin

petelv

Re: New Forum Features
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 02:58:26 AM »
I am glad that you added these 2 new features.  Thank you.

pete

Offline Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • John-Femmefight
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 03:36:14 AM »
You're welcome!
Freecatfights Admin

MaximB

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 12:24:05 PM »
Sorry for posting it here, but I think I got no other choice.
I see 1 unread message at my forum "My Messages" but when i click on it my mailbox (inbox , outbox , all) is empty.
i have tried to send you a P.M but I do not know if you got it.
Can you fix this problem please ?

Offline Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • John-Femmefight
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2008, 04:53:13 PM »
Yes, I don't get the messages either! I'm working on a fix now, but it might be awhile.
Freecatfights Admin

Snufkin

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 10:40:47 PM »
I have noticed that profile phots remain huge, which scres up the page layout and looks rather horrid on my buddy list. Any chance of a script that makes then... well, smaller? It's look better, imho. Thanks for a neat-o site btw!

Offline Dionysus

• God Member
  • Bushy moustache. Girl bait, pure bloody girl bait.
    • Dio's Femfight Community Message Board
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 02:20:12 PM »
It's nice to see you back D.

I really do like the new forum features which will probably result in Pete changing his name to Earl in order to increase his karma further.

The videos section is a good idea, as online vids are becomming quite a popular part of our interest now.

Good to see the chat room up and running now giving home to a whole world of weird people and preventing them from going out shooting squirrels.

The 'Catfight Connection' forum is an amusing idea. Allowing lot's of men pretending to be women to speak to other men pretending to be women and getting off on it. Or as I like to call it, 'Stealth Gay Role-Play Chit Chat'. Hey, it's progressive thinking... I like that.

Anyway, good luck my Dear.

Toodle pip

Dio

petelv

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 01:06:31 AM »
The karmas need to go.

Andre

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 06:41:44 AM »
I like the idea of the karma scores.

It's a good feedback system to let people know when they are pissing off others or pleasing them.

You write good stories, make positive contributions, and are generally a nice guy = good karma

You piss people off by being a blackmailing party pooper, etc. = bad karma

{alt}

Captain_Catz

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 08:01:55 PM »
It's nice to see you back D.

I really do like the new forum features which will probably result in Pete changing his name to Earl in order to increase his karma further.

The videos section is a good idea, as online vids are becomming quite a popular part of our interest now.

Good to see the chat room up and running now giving home to a whole world of weird people and preventing them from going out shooting squirrels.

The 'Catfight Connection' forum is an amusing idea. Allowing lot's of men pretending to be women to speak to other men pretending to be women and getting off on it. Or as I like to call it, 'Stealth Gay Role-Play Chit Chat'. Hey, it's progressive thinking... I like that.

Anyway, good luck my Dear.

Toodle pip

Dio

Hi Dio,

I never get tired of listening to your wiki comments and your sarcasm. You talk such sentence in your own unique style. I heartily agree.

Best Wishes

Captain_Catz [Gianni]