News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

catfight between two mature

• 6 Replies

Offline doit

• God Member
catfight between two mature
« on: January 03, 2017, 09:13:19 AM »
Angel

Laura

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: catfight between two mature
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 01:50:46 PM »
Looking at the two of them, this looks to be a pretty even fight match up. I think this will go the distance and it was a hard choice for me to choose a winner. But, I went with Angel in the end. Love to see this one and would love to be the prize!

Online MarissaFights

• love cyber catfights detailed & realistic
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 01:54:56 PM »
both sucking the belly in,i voted for angel,she looks like shes doing it for herself,laura looks like shes doing it to please her man
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 02:13:47 PM »
both sucking the belly in,i voted for angel,she looks like shes doing it for herself,laura looks like shes doing it to please her man
Nothing wrong with doing it for herself, but what's wrong for doing it to please her man?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 02:14:50 PM »
jesus great match up.angel would win ,love to see this one. MATURES RULE
Amen to that! There is just something about this match up that turns me on more than usual.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 08:25:29 PM »
This would be fantastic! 

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 07:24:01 AM »
Great match-up!  The voting tells just how even this fight is viewed.  Would love to see them battle it out in a nude, erotic body fight where they fight pussy to pussy at the end while still catfighting.  Angel, fyi, is Misty Luv on Southern Charms.   There are quite a few women on SC that I would love to see in erotic catfights/titfights/sexfights.   Misty Luv (Angel) vs Texas Elegance for just one example.